Next Wave Entertainment LLC

Next Wave Entertainment LLC

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Next Wave Entertainment LLC

Next Wave Entertainment LLC is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

Next Wave Entertainment LLC is managed by Anthony Castagnetti out of Norwalk, CT. Anthony graduated from Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven, CT. Anthony graduated with a degree in Communications with a Specialization in Video Production.

After college, Anthony gained experience in the Film and Television Industry which furthered his videography skills. Some of the clients Anthony has worked with include A&E, Lifetime, History, QVC, ESPN, Chelsea Piers, FFANY, Avon Old Farms, Cushman & Wakefield, and 4th Row Films.

Next Wave Entertainment LLC is a video production based company located in Norwalk, CT. Services include Event Videography (Weddings, Bar Mitzvah’s, Birthdays, etc), Aerial Photo/Video, VHS to DVD Conversion, Promotional Videos for Businesses, Slideshows, and 360 Video.

Next Wave Entertainment is devoted to creating unique and effective videos that meet the needs of its customers. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Westchester

Follow Next Wave Entertainment LLC on

4 Reviews for Next Wave Entertainment LLC

Anthony was great! It hasn't even been 2 months since our wedding and we already have our full video back. I am very pleased with their service!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wedding was spectacular thanks to next wave entertainment! I opted in for the option with the drone and it was fantastic, my wife and I absolutely love the outcome we received. Would definitely recommend this company to other couples planning a wedding! Great job!!

Profile Picture User7666922, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Anthony was absolutely amazing! Every time my husband and I watch our wedding video we relive the best day of our lives. We couldn't thank him enough for how well of a job he did caputuring the best moments throughout our magical day. From getting dressed with my bridesmaids down to the flowers that we took so much time to pick out he was able to give us an everlasting memory of that day. Oh and my guest, especially the men, were crazy over the drone and the awesome footage he was able to capture! A million thanks!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/25/16, 1 Review