Next Wave Entertainment LLC

Next Wave Entertainment LLC

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Next Wave Entertainment LLC

Next Wave Entertainment LLC is an experienced wedding videography company based out of Norwalk, Connecticut. Focused on providing a high-quality video service and customer satisfaction, this versatile company will do everything in their power to meet your expectations. Anthony, the owner of the company, has plenty of film and television experience, having worked for networks like A&E, Lifetime, History, QVC, ESPN and others. Anthony and his team of professional videographers are devoted to offering various services and creating unique and effective videos that meet the needs of customers.

Next Wave Entertainment LLC offers professional wedding videography packages that can accommodate a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. All wedding event packages include at least one videographer, full coverage of the entire event and an edited video of the event presented on two DVD copies. Other services offered include:

• Client revisions

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Westchester

Follow Next Wave Entertainment LLC on

4 Reviews for Next Wave Entertainment LLC

Anthony was great! It hasn't even been 2 months since our wedding and we already have our full video back. I am very pleased with their service!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wedding was spectacular thanks to next wave entertainment! I opted in for the option with the drone and it was fantastic, my wife and I absolutely love the outcome we received. Would definitely recommend this company to other couples planning a wedding! Great job!!

Profile Picture User7666922, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Anthony was absolutely amazing! Every time my husband and I watch our wedding video we relive the best day of our lives. We couldn't thank him enough for how well of a job he did caputuring the best moments throughout our magical day. From getting dressed with my bridesmaids down to the flowers that we took so much time to pick out he was able to give us an everlasting memory of that day. Oh and my guest, especially the men, were crazy over the drone and the awesome footage he was able to capture! A million thanks!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/25/16, 1 Review