Norwalk, CT 06851 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Next Wave Entertainment LLC

Next Wave Entertainment LLC is an experienced wedding videography company based out of Norwalk, Connecticut. Focused on providing a high-quality video service and customer satisfaction, this versatile company will do everything in their power to meet your expectations. Anthony, the owner of the company, has plenty of film and television experience, having worked for networks like A&E, Lifetime, History, QVC, ESPN and others. Anthony and his team of professional videographers are devoted to offering various services and creating unique and effective videos that meet the needs of customers.

Next Wave Entertainment LLC offers professional wedding videography packages that can accommodate a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. All wedding event packages include at least one videographer, full coverage of the entire event and an edited video of the event presented on two DVD copies. Other services offered include:

• Client revisions

dji inspire 1 drone aerials
dvd menu demo
dvd menu demo 2
Next Wave Entertainment LLC
nwe save the date promo pic
dji inspire 1 drone aerials
dvd menu demo
dvd menu demo 2

• Videos 7

4 Reviews for Next Wave Entertainment LLC

Andrea · Married on 04/14/2017

Anthony was great! It hasn't even been 2 months since our wedding and we already have our full video back. I am very pleased with their service!

My wedding was spectacular thanks to next wave entertainment! I opted in for the option with the drone and it was fantastic, my wife and I absolutely love the outcome we received. Would definitely recommend this company to other couples planning a wedding! Great job!!

Gina · Married on 06/25/2016

Anthony was absolutely amazing! Every time my husband and I watch our wedding video we relive the best day of our lives. We couldn't thank him enough for how well of a job he did caputuring the best moments throughout our magical day. From getting dressed with my bridesmaids down to the flowers that we took so much time to pick out he was able to give us an everlasting memory of that day. Oh and my guest, especially the men, were crazy over the drone and the awesome footage he was able to capture! A million thanks!

Next Wave Entertainment LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Norwalk, CT 06851 See on map