Ebabil Photo & Video

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,950 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,950 Most Popular Price

Ebabil Photo & Video is a storytelling wedding videographer located in Albany, New York. This videographer focuses on making the couple’s wedding video a cinematic affair, and a trailer is included to share with family and friends. Having worked on music videos and short films, this company knows how to showcase the couple and tell the story of the wedding from start to finish.

The team at Ebabil Photo & Video captures a couple’s wedding in an artistic and real fashion. When the final product is finished, couples can choose from Blu-Ray, DVD, digital download, USB flash drive or USB hard drive for their copies. The company offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage

Other Services
The videographers also work in photography and photo booth rental for weddings. With a natural and vintage style, these photographers offer albums, canvas, digital files, prints, proofs or save the date cards. They capture the details couples want to remember forever with the following services:

• Drone service
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning

Areas Covered
Ebabil Photo & Video will travel throughout the local area for a couple’s special day. This includes:

• Upstate New York
  • Massachusetts
  • Vermont
  • Connecticut
  • New Jersey
  • New York

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,950

Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Sierra
    Sierra T. Married on 08/06/2021

Highly recommend! The best in the business!

Being a Covid bride, I had to move all my plans the the following year! With dealing with a vendor (a different one) who would only move to the following year if I would pay the price again, I was so thankful Ebabil moved to the next year at no cost and were so nice about it! They answered all my emails within hours or the next day depending on when I sent it! They were so easy to work with and gave me the best video and wedding photos I could ever as for!! Highly recommend them to any couple looking for a photographer and videographer! Plus for the price I paid, I received 10+ hours of video and photos, a photo booth and 2 photographers and 2 videographers!

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Sierra, This last year has been about so much more than just the business for us. We are so proud to have connected with you and serviced you to your full satisfaction. Thank you for working with us and giving us the chance to give you the experience you deserved !
  • Jenna
    Jenna M. Married on 06/26/2021

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I got married in June 2021 and we are so happy we picked EBABIL to provide photobooth pictures for our special day! Anthony and the team from EBABIL were very responsive, easy to work with, and accommodating. They provided different options for the photobooth strips and emailed us beautiful designs to pick from! They have fun props that all of the guests enjoyed. In just 2-3 days, they provided us with an emailed copy of all of the pictures taken that night! We highly recommend EBABIL
  • Jaycee
    Jaycee H. Married on 01/09/2021

Beautiful wedding videos!

We hired Ebabil to film our wedding on January 9th, 2021 and couldn’t be happier with their services and products. Knowledgeable and thorough, they made sure to capture our big event from every angle--enhanced by the use of their drone! Anthony and Kyle were our two videographers and they were fun and creative throughout our big day. The videos provided exceeded our expectations, and we’re looking forward to enjoying them for years to come!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Monday - Thursday 15% OFF

Pricing

Ebabil Photo & Video Price Rates

Nicole‘s Sweet Creations Nicole‘s Sweet Creations Wedding Caterers

Hello my name is Nicole I was wondering if you have any events that are coming up and if they need a cater I would love if you could help me out that would be a blessing let me now what you think and get back to me OK thanks nicole

Brides and Film Brides and Film Wedding Videographers

Ebabil Film are a group of young creative professionals. Having cooperated with them on a several projects I can say that they are on top of their game professionally and a wonderful people to be around with personally. No matter the size of your event, big or small, they will provide you with the great video services and a warm and friendly attitude!

460 Madison Avenue Ground Floor Albany, NY, 12208
518-417-0712

10 AM - 6 PM EST
Location of (Ebabil Photo & Video)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding