5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup

Cocoa Beach, FL View map

Thank you for your interest in 5th Avenue Hair & Makeup.

We are a professional wedding hair and makeup concierge team based in the Port Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Cocoa, Melboune Beach, and Orlando in the surrounding 100 mile demographic.

Our experienced team of hair & makeup artists excel to make each client look and feel their best, creating looks that turn their dreams into a reality. 5th Avenue has the unique ability to create a wide spectrum of beauty looks, from natural styles to glamorous and sultry, ensuring your specific wedding and event needs are accommodated.

We are the approved vendor at all of the area hotels and wedding venues since 2009.

The best part, We travel to you!

Our concierge service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste in advance. 5th Avenue aims to deliver flawless service, inviting our clients to discuss the initial consultations, wedding details and timing, wedding day group services, and providing multiple team bride stylists on site.

We have completed over 4000 bookings to date and proud to share that we have 22,000 monthly viewers on Pinterest.com/5thaveglamour/

300+ review club on Wedding Wire

Our skilled team provides the on location service 7 days a week. Please know that your cruise wedding, that require an early morning start time are gladly acommodated!

We are known for our unsurpassed proficiency in detailed hair & makeup service volume.

Wedding Day services:

• Work by inspirational photo
  • Brides
  • Attendants
  • Events

Group specials, packages and promos available, please give us a call 888-519-1118

*Please inquire for our list of our recommended area wedding vendors that we work closely with in the area

Looking forward to being a part of your special day!

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Rebecca
    Rebecca M. Married on 01/05/2021

Lara was great!!

Lara was a great asset to us girls getting ready for the wedding. None of us are particularly "beauty" inclined and she offered great recommendations and made us all beautiful for my special day!!

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you so much for your sweet compliments! & congratulations to you and your husband! It was an honor to be a part of your special day.

Best wishes from all of us!
  • Tracey
    Tracey J. Married on 12/02/2020

Love 5th Avenue for my wedding!

Kyla Shay and her team were amazing. They were able to meet the wedding party at the hotel by 5am to have us all ready to board the cruise ship by 10am. I would recommend this team to any bride and her wedding party.

5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Tracey! What a gorgeous bride you were. We are proud to be a part of your special day! Sincerely,
    Lara Kyla & Team Bride
    Elizabeth K. Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful work along with fantastic and personal customer service

The 5th Avenue Event Hair and Makeup Concierge Team were amazing and the entire process with them was seamless from start to finish. Lara was my main point of contact throughout the communication process and was fantastic! Any questions I had were responded to promptly via e-mail. In initial communication, we had talked over the phone, which made me feel more at ease with who I would be working with since it gave me a chance to speak to them personally rather than just through e-mail communication. Additionally, they were very flexible regarding what time I would need to be ready by. There were some other factors that I forgot to incorporate when telling the team what time I needed to be ready, but they were accommodating to my request for changing the time.
    Maryanne was my hair and makeup artist for the day of my wedding and was absolutely wonderful to work with! She styled both my mother and I to exactly what I wanted and more and made us feel comfortable in the process. She made a few tweaks in the look that I was hoping to have, but for the better. She added curls and volume to my hair, which made the look even more beautiful. Overall, I am very impressed and satisfied with how our hair and makeup turned out and I could not have asked for anything more.
    Working with these two ladies was a wonderful experience as they were professional and gave great customer service the entire time. I would strongly recommend 5th Avenue Hair and Makeup Concierge Team for any bride who not only wants to look stunning on her beautiful day, but also is looking for an economically viable option. Thank you for the beautiful work and keep up the great service!

5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup's reply:

It was our pleasure and thank you so very much for all of the kind words and compliments! It means so much. We are so happy to be a part of your special day.

Congratulations & best wishes to you & your husband!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kaitlyn & Jacob
    32 photos · 10/05/2019

Red Velvet Sounds Red Velvet Sounds Wedding Bands

5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup is such a pleasure to work with! did a fabulous job and very professional. Highly recommended!

Debbie's Wedding Planning & Design Debbie's Wedding Planning & Design Wedding Planners

Hi, Like to say if you need hair, make up, up do, tanning, everything you need for the bride to be. Prices reasonable and rating good. I will also recommend to my clients if they need hair, make up I will let them know. They service Richmond and Charlottes NC area. Thumbs up, Debbie

Entertainment One Stop Shop LLC Entertainment One Stop Shop LLC Wedding DJs

GREAT COMPANY

Cocoa Beach, 32931

Location of (5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup)
Orlando, Daytona Beach See on map
Florida Keys See on map
Miami See on map
8885191118

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding