5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

325 | Cocoa Beach, FL

325 Reviews for 5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup

• Christian

Christian · Married on 12/29/2016

Upon booking we realized that this is a company that contracts out artists in the area you are getting married. I was worried about this at first but they are good at coordinating the right people for you. I was also worried about arranging everything through email online so I called and talked to Laura. She spent so much time explaining everything to me and made me more comfortable. All the payments went through viewpost which was easy to use, however, there is a credit card fee… When I planned my hair and make-up trial Lizzie was able to provide her place since I was not staying in a hotel at the time. I was nervous about how my hair was going to look the day of because the trial did not include extensions. I spent too much time worrying over it because when the time came the stylists knew exactly what to do with the extensions and my hair looked gorgeous. The only thing I wish I would have known prior to purchasing was that they were a one-time use.

The day of the wedding my hair and make-up were absolutely perfect!!!! I felt so beautiful!!!!!! The three stylists arrived early and were set up in no time. They paid attention to detail and took their time on each of my bridesmaids. They were quick to listen to requests and change make up or hair to each of their desires. Also, they did touch ups on everyone prior to walking out. Yaritza, my stylist, listened to my concerns about having a more natural look and she created exactly what I had pictured in my mind of how I wanted to look on my wedding day. If only I could recreate it every day! =) Thank you for making me feel and look spectacular on my wedding day.

Well when I booked them I couldnt do a trail before because I did a destination wedding. I was very concern about the result because I had a such bad experience with somebody else. So I booked this group. When I was reading the contract I felt very complicated with too many rules. Like you must send to them a picture and all that. It is actually help them and save time. In the end they did a phenomenal job. I love my hair and makeup and all my bridesmaid, mom, mother-in-law love the result. I would def recommend them again. Good luck girls.

Jaenea · Married on 10/17/2016

Everything worked out great. The makeup artist, Kerry, was amazing but the lady who had my extensions and was going to do our hair had car trouble and never made it. Kerry truly went above and beyond to make things right. She did our hair in addition to our makeup and when we were running short on time she followed us to the venue and helped out with absolutely anything she could. On top of that, she insisted on refunding everything we paid for our hair. I was incredibly grateful and impressed with her professionalism. Great experience.

Vanessa · Married on 09/10/2016

I would recommend these artists. The only thing I would do different is to have themwork on the Bride first if they have a small bridal party. I only had 4 people including myself in the bridal party and I ended up needing last minute adjustments after I out on my dress since I was so tine crunched.

Sent on 09/23/2016

5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup's reply:

We are thrilled that you were pleased with your wedding day services! Thank you for the kind words. Our teams truly appreciate that you took the time to give feedback.

Amelia · Married on 08/20/2016

We had a Disney themed wedding, so my bridesmaids were different princesses. Our hair and makeup artist did an amazing job making each princess look come to life! Just wonderful!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Stephany · Married on 08/20/2016

I had my destination wedding in Ponce, Puerto Rico and I was able to book this company last minute for my bridal hair and make up. Everything turned out great, my stylist was Jennissee who came from a distance just to be able to doll me up for my wedding day. She did my hair just how I asked and my make up was the talk of the night. Everyone loved her work and she was beautiful and very sweet. I love that she was dedicated to make sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reasonably priced make up and hair artist.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Greg · Married on 07/24/2016

Because my bride-to-be is from another country and not accustomed to dealing with people here, I have been involved in virtually every aspect of our upcoming wedding. I have had the distinct pleasure of dealing with Lara, and the first thing that got my attention was the care and concern that came across in her voice. I had a comfort level with her immediately and I knew that it was her sincere desire to make this day everything my bride could possibly hope for. This was very important from my perspective because, as I always say, people don't care how much you know, they want to know how much you care. The great part about life is that you get to make choices, and I can assure you that this will be one choice you will not regret. You owe it to yourself to check them out and experience what I have just described.

Thank you again for everything, Lara :)

Sent on 07/15/2016

Deborah · Married on 06/18/2016

Very on the ball, they called the night before an the morning of the wedding to make sure we knew they had everything covered. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for professional services.

I did read the comments before I hired them, I was doubtful because I just didn't know how I would look, the moment Lara contacted me I felt important and the Elly worked her majic, it was just great work from the beginning to end.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Amelia · Married on 06/04/2016

My wedding was in the Keys in June. Linda was amazing-she came early and spent nearly the entire day with us. She was wonderful to work with and did the most beautiful job on my hair and make up as well as my bridesmaids. We couldn't have been happier with her!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Charlene · Married on 05/21/2016

I had quite a large number of girls who had to get both their hair and make up done and a very early wedding. We had to be finished by 7:30 in the morning. The 5th Avenue Glamour team was up for the challenge, arriving at 1 am to get the job done. Elly from the makeup team and Mikayla from the hairstylist team did a wonderful job and weren't phased by the odd time at all. The teams were friendly and professional and were able to finish in perfect time for the pictures. The hairstyles and makeup looked fantastic for all of the girls and they kept up well for the wedding.

I was so relieved that we were able to keep within time as one of my biggest worries for the wedding was to run into any issues that would cause us to be late. In the days leading up to the wedding, Lara kept me updated, which I appreciated since those days were quite hectic. Having her reach out to me was comforting and let me know that the teams had everything handled. I would definitely recommend the 5th Ave Glamour Team for their professionalism and their quality.

July · Married on 04/30/2016

Everything was perfect and simply amazing, the girls did an magnificent job. They were very professional and puntual. We are very happy with the entire service!!

Anne · Married on 04/26/2016

I forgot the name of who did my hair and makeup, but I was extremely impressed with her abilities and professionalism. My hair is very difficult to hold curls, but I could tell that she did everything she could to make my hair look exactly how I wanted. My makeup looked beautiful, and if I wanted something changed, she changed it with no issues! She was very nice, and even though my hairs lack of cooperation put us on a bit of a time crunch, she kept her cool and the wedding was on time.

Beth · Married on 01/03/2016

I was very impressed with both my hair and make up artist. I got married on a cruise ship out of Florida and was a little worried about time as there were 5 people getting there hair done and 2 with make up. I reached out to the team 2 days before and mentioned my concern. The morning of my wrddijg, two women showed up and knocked everyone out in no time. I was very appreciative of their speedy work as it gave me time to get out of the hotel room without 10 people running through my room. All of the hair and make up were perfectly done!!!!

I had a large bridal party (including mother's of the Bride & Groom) and can't say enough about how amazing the hair and makeup team were. Dion & Hendra created gorgeous, individual looks for each lady that held up for our 12-hour day! And, Morgan is an absolute artist with hair. She was able to create unique styles for various hair types that lasted and enhanced each persons features. This team really went above and beyond to make the entire bridal party feel special. Lara's coordination, communication and responsiveness were very professional. I highly recommend this team for any Brides's special day.

• User5641947 · 2+ years ago

Cannot believe what amazing work both of my ladies did. I had a very particular style for my Halloween wedding and they both exceeded my wildest dreams. So incredibly happy.

The girls did a great job. They gave me exactly what I wanted. Morgan and Dina made me happy with my results. A couple of my bridesmaids were being unnecessarily difficult and Morgan and Dina took it in good stride. I would definitely recommend them to any girl looking for beauty services for their wedding. They were great conversation and made me feel relaxed and comfortable which was amazing for it being my wedding day.

Mary Ann was awesome!! I changed the location of my services and Fifth Avenue worked with me without any issues! She came straight to my hotel room and was a hoot! I looked absolutely breathtaking! Couldn't have asked for better! :-)

Tirzah · Married on 09/06/2015

These ladies were awesome! Lara worked with me to make sure I had my needs met, even though I got in touch with them pretty last minute (pro-tip: brides, it's true when they that many MUAs get booked months in advance!). I'm so happy they were still available to come to us to do our makeup.

MaryAnn, who did makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom, was very talented. She was able to make us look special and done up for a special occasion, but we all still looked natural and like ourselves. She gave me fake eyelashes that somehow made it through the buckets of (happy!) tears that I cried all day and makeup that didn't smudge off on the 100+ people I hugged and kissed all day.

On the professionalism side, MaryAnn was on time, very professional, responsive, flexible and calm in the midst of my nervous and sometimes anxious energy. The fact that she stayed calm (and non judgey!) when I had a mini-breakdown helped me calm down, too. She was great to work with. Lara was also very responsive and flexible. She answered all my questions quickly, communicated Fifth Ave.'s process and needs clearly, was easy to get in touch with, and was able to ensure that I got what I needed. Both Lara and MaryAnn were also really nice and fun to work with!

On pricing: Their prices looked about the same as or slightly lower than the other prices I was able to find, and the work was beautiful, so seemed like good value to me.

I'd highly recommend Fifth Ave. for your wedding hair and makeup needs.

Lillian · Married on 08/08/2015

I'm from the Spokane area, but my wedding was in a barn, near Pullman, I had a very difficult time finding an affordable person for my hair and make-up that could do airbrush and a difficult vintage up-do. At first I was nervous having Fifth Ave, do my hair and make-up, only because I didn't have a practice run through! Boy I sure glad I trusted all the reviews on here! Chelsea did an amazing job and was sooo professional! Thank you Chelsea!!

Mallory · Married on 07/03/2015

Mary Ann-Makeup & Cassidy-Hair

4am hair and makeup!? They were wonderful and sweet! Did an amazing job and made my wedding morning very special. :) I would recommend these girls and this business to anyone!

Gayle · Married on 07/01/2015

Mary Ann did make up for myself and my partner Sandra. She did an absolutely amazing job and we were thrilled. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Working with Fifth Ave has been nothing but a pleasure! I would highly recommend them for your big day! As the bride, I specially requested Brooke and she was absolutely wonderful with bringing the hair and makeup I had in my pictures alive for the big day! The rest of the team also did lovely work on both mothers, all bridesmaids and flowergirl. Beautiful work! Thank you!

Danielle · Married on 06/05/2015

Mary Ann and Cassidy were wonderful, I loved how everything turned out!

Carolyn · Married on 05/23/2015

Very professional and put me at ease from the first moment we spoke on the phone. Stayed true to her word and was on time and prepared. Great Service.