Ebabil Photo & Video Reviews

73 Reviews for Ebabil Photo & Video

73 Ebabil Photo & Video Reviews
  • Elaine

Elaine · Married on 10/27/2018

Ebabil Photo & Video were awesome!

I would highly recommend them! Very easy to work with, very responsive and gave me the album 2 days after the wedding of all our photo booth photos. no. Also, very reasonably priced.

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Elaine, We are so glad we were able to be such a positive contribution to your wedding experience! We hope to work with you again soon. Best, Ebabil Photo & Video

Catherine Provost · Married on 10/07/2018

Professional!

We decided to hire a photo booth at the last minute, one week before the wedding. Ebabil Photo & Video submitted a very reasonable bid, was extremely responsive, and elevated our wedding experience for guests. They have fun backdrops that can be customized and perfectly matched our wedding colors. Everyone we worked with - via email, phone, and in person was pleasant, professional, and gracious. If you weren't considered a photo booth, you should, and you should hire Ebabil!

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Catherine, We are thrilled that you were so satisfied with our services! We loved working your event and hope to see you again soon! Best, Ebabil Photo & Video

Crystalyn · Married on 10/01/2018

Amazing Experience.

Very nice experience. Staff were professional and patient. Would highly recommend.

Kailey Tedesco · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Experience!

Josh and Kenoye were fantastic, kind, and personable photographers. We had such a fun experience working with them on our wedding day! Our photos came out beautifully, and we're so proud to share them with family and friends. We'll be contacting Ebabil again for other major events, for sure.

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Kailey! We loved spending the day with yall! Thanks so much for the review! We'll be in touch :) -Josh
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 09/22/2018

Video and photo booth

I chose this company for my wedding reception.I was very impressed with their customer skills, helpfulness whenever I called, their professionalism and I most enjoyed that while doing the video they were discreet they just blended in with everyone. The photo booth and Enes were amazing. He was always smiling. I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you for the great wedding and hospitality! We are glad that you enjoyed our services and thanks a lot for the great reviews in all the platforms. Every review helps us improve and provide better service.

Catherine · Married on 09/21/2018

We rented Ebabil's photo booth for our wedding reception and it was an absolute hit! The photos came out great and the tech working it was fantastic! We would definitely recommend adding them for any event.

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Catherine, We are so happy you enjoyed our services, we loved working with you on your wedding day! Best, Ebabil Photo & Video

Jennifer Zoufaly · Married on 09/09/2018

Great Experience

We had a great experience with Ebabil as our wedding photo booth vendor. Everyone had a great time with the photo booth!

Jonathan Patrizio · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic photo booth for our wedding!

Fantastic photo booth for our wedding! The staff were very helpful and added to the experience. Do be sure to double check your emails as we had emailed them the wrong date and the photo strips are pre printed. There was nothing they could do on site, but they were so incredibly apologetic, even though it was our own fault! For the price, product, and customer service, I don’t see why folks would use anyone else!

Ebabil Photo & Video 1

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Jonathan, We are so happy you enjoyed our services, we loved working with you on your wedding day! Best, Ebabil Photo & Video

Eleni Henderson · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely amazing. They are detail oriented and the photo-booth was fantastic!

Ash · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Ebabil for our wedding video (and drone) and the photo booth.
    I had a wonderful experience working with Ebabil. From the first email inquiry, the staff was beyond helpful and had even called me to let me know that another couple had requested information and availability on the date that we had asked about. They allowed me the opportunity to reserve first since I had inquired first and had been speaking to them throughout the week. They were able to take my deposit over the phone and send the contract over electronically. The pricing sheet is easy to navigate and it was awesome pairing things together and to receive a discount because we bundled! The day of the wedding, the team showed up on time and really just "stayed out of the way". I barely noticed them filming and didn't feel like I was being followed around by a camera (not my thing). They did a lovely job with the ceremony, captured some amazing candid moments during cocktail hour and the reception, PLUS the drone footage was AMAZING. I am so glad that I opted in for the drone because it really captured how beautiful our venue was. The photobooth was also very popular. The camera itself is really high quality and sharp to look at. Very modern. The guys did an awesome job using the side of the tent as the "back" of the booth and the backdrop and props were great. It is one thing to see the "kids" in the photo booth, it is even better to see the adults having a great time with it. I received ALL of the electronic copies of the photo booth strips AND each of the individual photos that were taken (taken out of the strip format) the Monday after the wedding. The photos were great quality, the props were in great shape, and having a copy of the photos - priceless! We received the wedding trailer and the highlight videos two weeks after the wedding - I gave some input and had it edited and ready for another review the following day. I ended up going back to the original because I ended up liking it more!

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Ash, Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved working with you on your special day, we hope to see you again soon! Best, Ebabil Photo & Video

Valarie Alexander · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent.

My wedding is in July I will respond to things after I have had a chance to actually use their services and see the work that they performed.

Melissa Currie · Married on 07/01/2018

Professional!

Ebabil was professional, punctual and provided great photos with a wide range of props!

Lea Rose · Married on 06/09/2018

Price is amazing

We used Ebabil for their photo booth and can't recommend them enough if you are interested in having a photo booth at your wedding. The amount of service you get for the price is amazing - we were able to customize our photo strips with a logo, and their team set aside extra strips for us and also sent digital copies of the photos as well. If you are in the area and looking for a photo booth for your wedding, you can't go wrong with Ebabil!

Victoria Perciballi · Married on 05/26/2018

Such an amazing job

We loved our video ! They did such an amazing job at a reasonable price. I highly recommend them!

Victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful service!! I was able to book the day before the wedding!! Would hire them again!!!! :)

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I were very happy with our video and the price was extremely reasonable, much more so then other companies we explored. After seeing our wedding video for the first time, we asked Ebabil to take out a part that we didn’t want to include and they had no problem doing it. We really appreciated that. We’d use them again in a heartbeat!

• Madison

Madison · Married on 05/05/2018

After looking for over 2 years for a photographer and a cinematographer we couldn’t of choose anyone better than ebabil ! Josh and his crew were beyond perfect !

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2018

Awesome team! They staffed my Photo Booth and it was a huge hit! They had great props, modern and fun equipment, and a really sweat Photo Booth scrap book that was a wonderful gift at the end of the night. Would highly recommend 11/10 :)

Jamila · Married on 04/08/2018

Choosing ebabil to capture our precious wedding moments was best decision ..
    They were so friendly to work with
    Great services ,reasonable .

kim · Married on 11/04/2017

Great addition to my daughters wedding reception. Company was punctual, fun and organized. Photos turned out great and everyone loved the Photo Booth. Got my link to all the photos taken the very next day!

Mackenzie · Married on 10/06/2017

Everyone from Ebabil was perfect! Everything turned out better then I'd ever imagine! Everyone was so friendly and fun!

Tamarah · Married on 10/05/2017

Ebabil film was amazing to work with! The cinematic trailer they put together brought tears to our eyes as it allowed us to revisit our awesome day! They captured moments that I didn't realize were happening. Ebabil worked extremely well with my vendors to make for s flawless day! Affordable and professional!

tiffinie · Married on 10/01/2017

What a fun experience with such pros and equipment to match! I got a music video shot and those who have been involved with film know the unexpected challenges that arise... These were handled with such ease and confidence, and the creativity I got to witness blew me away. The music video went from a video of a performance to a short film, basically. Very happy and will be getting in touch for future projects.

Adriana · Married on 09/23/2017

Sefa and his team were wonderful! Quality was above average, professionalism, responsiveness was also above average, equipment was new and well maintained. The products were beautiful. I would highly recommend and will definitely use them again!

Adriana