Ebabil Photo & Video Reviews

Ebabil Photo & Video 1
Ebabil Photo & Video 2
  • Elaine

Elaine · Married on 10/27/2018

Ebabil Photo & Video were awesome!

I would highly recommend them! Very easy to work with, very responsive and gave me the album 2 days after the wedding of all our photo booth photos. no. Also, very reasonably priced.

Hi Elaine,

We are so glad we were able to be such a positive contribution to your wedding experience! We hope to work with you again soon.

Jenna Monisoff · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing Experience!

The Ebabil team was amazing! We booked them about a month or two before the wedding and it was best decision we made. Ever since our first few emails, they were incredibly responsive and helped me decide which package was best for me. The day of the wedding, we barely even noticed they were there! They were great about capturing candid moments throughout the entire wedding. The quality of the video is absolutely amazing. I love having both a short trailer and the longer video with the full ceremony. I can't wait to treasure it for years to come!

Catherine Provost · Married on 10/07/2018

Professional!

We decided to hire a photo booth at the last minute, one week before the wedding. Ebabil Photo & Video submitted a very reasonable bid, was extremely responsive, and elevated our wedding experience for guests. They have fun backdrops that can be customized and perfectly matched our wedding colors. Everyone we worked with - via email, phone, and in person was pleasant, professional, and gracious. If you weren't considered a photo booth, you should, and you should hire Ebabil!

Hi Catherine,

We are thrilled that you were so satisfied with our services! We loved working your event and hope to see you again soon!

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

Murphy Wedding 10-6-18

I have nothing but great things to say about Ebabil! We had 2 videographers for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing. They showed up 15-20 minutes earlier than expected and they did not miss 1 moment! I got my video in a timely manor and it was beautiful. We loved it so much we played it for everyone on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to show our family. They captured our day perfectly! Thank you, Ebabil!

Crystalyn · Married on 10/01/2018

Amazing Experience.

Very nice experience. Staff were professional and patient. Would highly recommend.

Kailey Tedesco · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Experience!

Josh and Kenoye were fantastic, kind, and personable photographers. We had such a fun experience working with them on our wedding day! Our photos came out beautifully, and we're so proud to share them with family and friends. We'll be contacting Ebabil again for other major events, for sure.

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Hey Kailey! We loved spending the day with yall! Thanks so much for the review! We'll be in touch :)

-Josh

Logan Car · Married on 09/29/2018

what we needed!

Ebabil was exactly what we needed! Responsive and happy to answer any questions I had ahead of time. For the day of, they were really great to work with, friendly and professional. Our video came out better than expected and I would highly recommend them!

• Anne

Anne · Married on 09/22/2018

Video and photo booth

I chose this company for my wedding reception.I was very impressed with their customer skills, helpfulness whenever I called, their professionalism and I most enjoyed that while doing the video they were discreet they just blended in with everyone. The photo booth and Enes were amazing. He was always smiling. I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you for the great wedding and hospitality! We are glad that you enjoyed our services and thanks a lot for the great reviews in all the platforms. Every review helps us improve and provide better service.

Catherine · Married on 09/21/2018

We rented Ebabil's photo booth for our wedding reception and it was an absolute hit! The photos came out great and the tech working it was fantastic! We would definitely recommend adding them for any event.

Hi Catherine,

We are so happy you enjoyed our services, we loved working with you on your wedding day!

Jennifer Zoufaly · Married on 09/09/2018

Great Experience

We had a great experience with Ebabil as our wedding photo booth vendor. Everyone had a great time with the photo booth!

Jonathan Patrizio · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic photo booth for our wedding!

Fantastic photo booth for our wedding! The staff were very helpful and added to the experience. Do be sure to double check your emails as we had emailed them the wrong date and the photo strips are pre printed. There was nothing they could do on site, but they were so incredibly apologetic, even though it was our own fault! For the price, product, and customer service, I don’t see why folks would use anyone else!

Ebabil Photo & Video 3

Hi Jonathan,

Eleni Henderson · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely amazing. They are detail oriented and the photo-booth was fantastic!

Jocel Junio · Married on 08/25/2018

Worked Well

We had Ebabil as our videographers for our wedding day. Sefa and Jeremy worked well with our wedding guests, as well as our photographers, emcee, and our other vendors. A great big thank you to Ebabil's team who captured our wedding day.

Jonathan Hogan · Married on 08/18/2018

Very professional

Phenomenal photographers. Very professional and personable and fun to be around. Excellent, high quality photos. The photo booth was also a hit.

Valarie Alexander · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent.

My wedding is in July I will respond to things after I have had a chance to actually use their services and see the work that they performed.

Jacklynn Hubert · Married on 07/06/2018

So much fun!

Adding the Ebabil Film Open Air Photo Booth was the best decision we made for our wedding! SO MUCH FUN! Was the highlight of our wedding and gave us amazing memories for years to come! So many group photos we would have never had with just a photographer! If I hadn't already booked my photographer from Atlanta I would have partnered with Ebabil! THANK YOU!

Melissa Currie · Married on 07/01/2018

Professional!

Ebabil was professional, punctual and provided great photos with a wide range of props!

Jacqueline Bangert · Married on 06/10/2018

Extremely Professional

We are so happy we chose Ebabil for our wedding. Not only were they extremely professional, but they made us feel so comfortable on our big day. They did an amazing job editing and we have thoroughly enjoyed every moment they captured.

Lea Rose · Married on 06/09/2018

Price is amazing

We used Ebabil for their photo booth and can't recommend them enough if you are interested in having a photo booth at your wedding. The amount of service you get for the price is amazing - we were able to customize our photo strips with a logo, and their team set aside extra strips for us and also sent digital copies of the photos as well. If you are in the area and looking for a photo booth for your wedding, you can't go wrong with Ebabil!

Victoria Perciballi · Married on 05/26/2018

Such an amazing job

We loved our video ! They did such an amazing job at a reasonable price. I highly recommend them!

• Tamara

Tamara · Married on 05/26/2018

Awesome Experience ~ Highly Recommend!

We cannot say enough about how great Ebabil Photo & Video was from the very beginning of our wedding planning process. We worked with them to get the exact package we wanted and their pricing was VERY reasonable. The entire Ebabil team took complete care of us before, after and particularly on our wedding day. Everyone was always very accommodating, polite, and they captured all of our special moments while being discreet. The quality of the videos is absolutely amazing and we really love having both the short trailer and the longer video with the full ceremony. We have already watched both videos many times and know we will continue to enjoy them for many years to come ~ and the photos are stunning! Ebabil put such quality and care into our photos and videos and it shows! Thank you so much for making our special day even more special by having such wonderful memories!

Ebabil Photo & Video 4

Victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful service!! I was able to book the day before the wedding!! Would hire them again!!!! :)

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I were very happy with our video and the price was extremely reasonable, much more so then other companies we explored. After seeing our wedding video for the first time, we asked Ebabil to take out a part that we didn’t want to include and they had no problem doing it. We really appreciated that. We’d use them again in a heartbeat!

• Madison

Madison · Married on 05/05/2018

After looking for over 2 years for a photographer and a cinematographer we couldn’t of choose anyone better than ebabil ! Josh and his crew were beyond perfect !