54 Reviews for Ebabil Film

Documentary (1)
Short Form (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Raw Footage (1)

Choosing ebabil to capture our precious wedding moments was best decision ..
They were so friendly to work with
Great services ,reasonable .

Profile Picture Jamila, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great addition to my daughters wedding reception. Company was punctual, fun and organized. Photos turned out great and everyone loved the Photo Booth. Got my link to all the photos taken the very next day!

Profile Picture kim, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Everyone from Ebabil was perfect! Everything turned out better then I'd ever imagine! Everyone was so friendly and fun!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Hard Drive, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Traditional

Ebabil film was amazing to work with! The cinematic trailer they put together brought tears to our eyes as it allowed us to revisit our awesome day! They captured moments that I didn't realize were happening. Ebabil worked extremely well with my vendors to make for s flawless day! Affordable and professional!

Profile Picture Tamarah, 10/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cinematic, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

What a fun experience with such pros and equipment to match! I got a music video shot and those who have been involved with film know the unexpected challenges that arise... These were handled with such ease and confidence, and the creativity I got to witness blew me away. The music video went from a video of a performance to a short film, basically. Very happy and will be getting in touch for future projects.

Profile Picture tiffinie, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Sefa and his team were wonderful! Quality was above average, professionalism, responsiveness was also above average, equipment was new and well maintained. The products were beautiful. I would highly recommend and will definitely use them again!

Adriana

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

The staff was amazing! From the first estimate to the booking and then the event they were professional, courteous and accommodating. It was a great experience, I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture adriana, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We were so happy with Ebabil! They were prompt, captured every important moment and the quality of the video was wonderful and they were reasonably priced! We recommend them 100%

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

My husband and I were undecided about a videographer until we spoke to a few married friends who said it was their one regret. The day goes by in a flash, having something beautiful and personal to watch every anniversary is worth every penny. (Even though I have watched our trailer every day since we first saw it a week ago!) The quality is amazing, and the packages are affordable. Everyone at Ebabil film made everything so seamless and easy, and were such a pleasure to work with. We can't say enough wonderful things!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

The Ebabil team took complete care of us before/after and on our wedding day. Everyone was accommodating, polite, and made sure to capture all our special moments while being discreet. They also worked with us after the wedding the get our feedback on the video footage and music used in our final promo and final video until it was EXACTLY what we wanted. I started to feel bad for how many times I asked them to change a few details here or there, but they were always polite and patient. We cherish our wedding videos and are so happy that we chose Ebabil. They are affordable, high quality, and personalized the product our needs. I highly recommend Ebabil. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

My fiance and I hired Ebabil after having a terrible experience with a previously hired videographer for a wedding. They completely surpassed all expectations and we wish we had found them first! Our videographers were extremely professional, incredibly flexible and made the whole experience a positive one for everyone involved. Every time I saw something at my wedding that I would want included in our wedding video, all I had to do was glance over and they were right there capturing every moment. They returned our video to us very quickly and the quality was terrific. Ebabil provided us with a piece of our wedding to last a lifetime, memories to hold on to forever and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews

Profile Picture Tori, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

I would not have asked for a better experience, start to finish, these guys rock! They were amazing and their work was amazing!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a fantastic experience for my wedding with my videographers from Ebabil. Nick and Josh were so professional, worked very well with our photographer and other vendors, were very flexible with timing and last minute changes to our needs and our videos were amazing! We got links to our videos within a month of the wedding, closer to three weeks I believe. Highly recommended, good pricing and great team!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ebabil thrilled and wowed us with all aspects of their services. Most importantly, their final product is stunning - Hollywood-quality work that was far beyond our high expectations.

Profile Picture Zachary, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Client Revisions, Highlight Video

Cannot say enough good things about our experience with Albany Wedding Visuals (Ebabil). Our videographer (and assistant) arrived promptly on our wedding day and were absolute professionals. They made us both feel at complete ease and were clearly so enthusiastic about their work. We were blown away by the final product and the trailer (both of which they sent us really quickly, especially given that we had a June wedding). We actually waited until the last two months before the wedding before deciding to hire a videographer and it is one of the best decisions we made. Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Delaram, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thank you SO much Ebabil! If you are on the fence about hiring this company, just do it! The videographers that shot our wedding were wonderful to work with. They captured all the moments we wanted and yet we barely knew they were there! Not to mention the final products are amazing. I kept on saying "this is great," "this is perfect" at every scene change when my husband and I were watching the videos they created. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

The pictures were great! The formal photos worked out quite well. We wanted prime Albany landmarks as back round, though the weather did not cooperate as much as we would have liked. When it came time for the ceremony and reception, the photographers were so unobtrusive. I remember thinking they did not take any pictures, yet the photos clearly showed up!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was a procrastinating bride and waited until last minute to hire a videographer and was very fortunate that Ebabil had my date available. They were responsive to my emails, and on the big day they did a great job of capturing all of our favorite moments. A few weeks after my wedding I received links, and then hard copies of the footage. They did a great job with the edits and are very fair in price. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User6750375, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I hired Sefa and his crew from Ebabil Film & Video Production for my daughter’s wedding. They were really wonderful to work with and I am so glad that I selected them from the very many videographers I researched. Sefa was very responsive to all my questions prior to the wedding. On the wedding day Sefa & his team were prompt, patient, so pleasant and right where they needed to be all the time. Prior to selecting Ebabil, I asked Sefa if he would be willing to do guest interviews at the wedding. Sefa agreed and even accepted a list of interview questions that he printed and allowed the quests to view before putting them in front of the camera. He made all the guests very comfortable. Sefa made sure I approved the timing and location of the interviews and made sure there was someone always videoing what was happening on the dance floor when the interviews were happening. I absolutely love the final product. It was the perfect gift for my daughter & new son-in-law; one that will be treasured for all times.

Profile Picture Lucy, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Jonas was great! They were very responsive and booked us immediately! Upon the videos from our wedding we are more than satisfied. They provided us with kindness and consideration of what we wanted to be captured in all the right moments and details. We are more than impressed with the work they provided for our special day! If you want considerate videographers, and someone to get all the right moments captured on camera, then hire Ebabil Film I promise you won't regret it!! I'm definitely recommending to everyone I know to hire them for their weddings!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I hired Sefa and his crew from Ebabil Film & Video Production for my daughter’s wedding. Although I have not yet seen the final product, I can confirm that they were really wonderful to work with and I am so glad that I selected them from the very many videographers I researched. Sefa was very responsive to all my questions prior to the wedding & on the wedding day, Sefa & his team were prompt, patient, so pleasant, not at all intrusive, yet right where they needed to be all the time. Prior to selecting Ebabil, I asked Sefa if he would be willing to do guest interviews at the wedding. Sefa agreed and even accepted a list of interview questions that he printed and allowed the quests to view before putting them in front of the camera. He made all the guests very comfortable. Sefa made sure I approved the timing and location of the interviews and made sure there was someone always videoing what was happening on the dance floor when the interviews were happening. At the end of the evening, the crew was even willing to stay on longer than contracted to capture the last song & the bride & groom’s departure. I personally liked Sefa & crew. After sharing one of the most important days of my family’s life with this team, I felt like they had become family. I am very much looking forward to & excited to see the final product.

Profile Picture lucy, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Sefa was extremely professional from the beginning to the very end. He listened to exactly what we wanted, and captured our moment perfectly. He and his partner arrived to the wedding on-time, well dressed, and immediately began work, capturing each moment. His final product, the video and highlight reel, were breathtaking, and of the highest quality. He and his partner exceeded my expectations in every way. I can, without hesitation, give Sefa my highest recommendation.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michael, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

The Ebabil team worked closely with my spouse and I to get us the wedding video that we really wanted. The end result didn't feel like a cookie cutter video - our personalities were captured and I really appreciated that. Our video was given to us after the wedding in a very timely manner, and we were given the opportunity to review it to make small changes (we didn't make any changes because the end result was perfect). Even before booking, all of my questions were answered promptly and thoroughly so I felt confident once we booked. Sefa was great to work with on my wedding day and everyone in my family was truly touched by the video. Even better, Sefa worked extremely well with the other vendors at our wedding which I think is essential and demonstrated the level of professionalism he has. One of my bridesmaids has now booked Ebabil for her wedding because she was so impressed.

I definitely plan on using Ebabil for other events and occasions in the future.

Profile Picture Burgundy, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception