Ebabil Photo & Video Reviews

64 Ebabil Photo & Video Reviews
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 09/22/2018

Video and photo booth

I chose this company for my wedding reception.I was very impressed with their customer skills, helpfulness whenever I called, their professionalism and I most enjoyed that while doing the video they were discreet they just blended in with everyone. The photo booth and Enes were amazing. He was always smiling. I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Ebabil Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you for the great wedding and hospitality! We are glad that you enjoyed our services and thanks a lot for the great reviews in all the platforms. Every review helps us improve and provide better service.

Catherine · Married on 09/21/2018

We rented Ebabil's photo booth for our wedding reception and it was an absolute hit! The photos came out great and the tech working it was fantastic! We would definitely recommend adding them for any event.

Ash · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Ebabil for our wedding video (and drone) and the photo booth.
    I had a wonderful experience working with Ebabil. From the first email inquiry, the staff was beyond helpful and had even called me to let me know that another couple had requested information and availability on the date that we had asked about. They allowed me the opportunity to reserve first since I had inquired first and had been speaking to them throughout the week. They were able to take my deposit over the phone and send the contract over electronically. The pricing sheet is easy to navigate and it was awesome pairing things together and to receive a discount because we bundled! The day of the wedding, the team showed up on time and really just "stayed out of the way". I barely noticed them filming and didn't feel like I was being followed around by a camera (not my thing). They did a lovely job with the ceremony, captured some amazing candid moments during cocktail hour and the reception, PLUS the drone footage was AMAZING. I am so glad that I opted in for the drone because it really captured how beautiful our venue was. The photobooth was also very popular. The camera itself is really high quality and sharp to look at. Very modern. The guys did an awesome job using the side of the tent as the "back" of the booth and the backdrop and props were great. It is one thing to see the "kids" in the photo booth, it is even better to see the adults having a great time with it. I received ALL of the electronic copies of the photo booth strips AND each of the individual photos that were taken (taken out of the strip format) the Monday after the wedding. The photos were great quality, the props were in great shape, and having a copy of the photos - priceless! We received the wedding trailer and the highlight videos two weeks after the wedding - I gave some input and had it edited and ready for another review the following day. I ended up going back to the original because I ended up liking it more!

Valarie Alexander · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent.

My wedding is in July I will respond to things after I have had a chance to actually use their services and see the work that they performed.

Melissa Currie · Married on 07/01/2018

Professional!

Ebabil was professional, punctual and provided great photos with a wide range of props!

Victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful service!! I was able to book the day before the wedding!! Would hire them again!!!! :)

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I were very happy with our video and the price was extremely reasonable, much more so then other companies we explored. After seeing our wedding video for the first time, we asked Ebabil to take out a part that we didn’t want to include and they had no problem doing it. We really appreciated that. We’d use them again in a heartbeat!

• Madison

Madison · Married on 05/05/2018

After looking for over 2 years for a photographer and a cinematographer we couldn’t of choose anyone better than ebabil ! Josh and his crew were beyond perfect !

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2018

Awesome team! They staffed my Photo Booth and it was a huge hit! They had great props, modern and fun equipment, and a really sweat Photo Booth scrap book that was a wonderful gift at the end of the night. Would highly recommend 11/10 :)

Jamila · Married on 04/08/2018

Choosing ebabil to capture our precious wedding moments was best decision ..
    They were so friendly to work with
    Great services ,reasonable .

kim · Married on 11/04/2017

Great addition to my daughters wedding reception. Company was punctual, fun and organized. Photos turned out great and everyone loved the Photo Booth. Got my link to all the photos taken the very next day!

Mackenzie · Married on 10/06/2017

Everyone from Ebabil was perfect! Everything turned out better then I'd ever imagine! Everyone was so friendly and fun!

Tamarah · Married on 10/05/2017

Ebabil film was amazing to work with! The cinematic trailer they put together brought tears to our eyes as it allowed us to revisit our awesome day! They captured moments that I didn't realize were happening. Ebabil worked extremely well with my vendors to make for s flawless day! Affordable and professional!

tiffinie · Married on 10/01/2017

What a fun experience with such pros and equipment to match! I got a music video shot and those who have been involved with film know the unexpected challenges that arise... These were handled with such ease and confidence, and the creativity I got to witness blew me away. The music video went from a video of a performance to a short film, basically. Very happy and will be getting in touch for future projects.

Adriana · Married on 09/23/2017

Sefa and his team were wonderful! Quality was above average, professionalism, responsiveness was also above average, equipment was new and well maintained. The products were beautiful. I would highly recommend and will definitely use them again!

Adriana

adriana · Married on 09/23/2017

The staff was amazing! From the first estimate to the booking and then the event they were professional, courteous and accommodating. It was a great experience, I would highly recommend.

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2017

We were so happy with Ebabil! They were prompt, captured every important moment and the quality of the video was wonderful and they were reasonably priced! We recommend them 100%

Laura · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I were undecided about a videographer until we spoke to a few married friends who said it was their one regret. The day goes by in a flash, having something beautiful and personal to watch every anniversary is worth every penny. (Even though I have watched our trailer every day since we first saw it a week ago!) The quality is amazing, and the packages are affordable. Everyone at Ebabil film made everything so seamless and easy, and were such a pleasure to work with. We can't say enough wonderful things!

Jen · Married on 07/28/2017

The Ebabil team took complete care of us before/after and on our wedding day. Everyone was accommodating, polite, and made sure to capture all our special moments while being discreet. They also worked with us after the wedding the get our feedback on the video footage and music used in our final promo and final video until it was EXACTLY what we wanted. I started to feel bad for how many times I asked them to change a few details here or there, but they were always polite and patient. We cherish our wedding videos and are so happy that we chose Ebabil. They are affordable, high quality, and personalized the product our needs. I highly recommend Ebabil. Thank you guys!

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2017

My fiance and I hired Ebabil after having a terrible experience with a previously hired videographer for a wedding. They completely surpassed all expectations and we wish we had found them first! Our videographers were extremely professional, incredibly flexible and made the whole experience a positive one for everyone involved. Every time I saw something at my wedding that I would want included in our wedding video, all I had to do was glance over and they were right there capturing every moment. They returned our video to us very quickly and the quality was terrific. Ebabil provided us with a piece of our wedding to last a lifetime, memories to hold on to forever and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts!

Tori · Married on 07/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2017

I would not have asked for a better experience, start to finish, these guys rock! They were amazing and their work was amazing!

Erin · Married on 05/28/2017

I had a fantastic experience for my wedding with my videographers from Ebabil. Nick and Josh were so professional, worked very well with our photographer and other vendors, were very flexible with timing and last minute changes to our needs and our videos were amazing! We got links to our videos within a month of the wedding, closer to three weeks I believe. Highly recommended, good pricing and great team!

• Z

Zachary · Married on 05/28/2017

Ebabil thrilled and wowed us with all aspects of their services. Most importantly, their final product is stunning - Hollywood-quality work that was far beyond our high expectations.