P.O. Box 48, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 133
  • Meet the Team

About Music Man Entertainment

For couples seeking top-of-the-range entertainment services in Saratoga Springs, New York, look no further than Music Man Entertainment. Providing energetic services for special events all across Upstate New York, these entertainers strive to create an atmosphere that effortlessly reflects each couple’s love story. Aiming to beat every couple’s expectations, these entertainers will work with each couple every step of the way, ensuring that no small detail is overlooked.

Experience

DJ Mike Garrasi is the proud owner of this entertainment business. Having provided exquisite services for over 5,000 weddings, this experienced disc jockey can adapt to any style and coordinate all of your reception formalities. DJ Steven Simboli and DJ Coty Huston complete this team of professional entertainers. With over 17 years of experience between them, Steven and Coty bring their individual experiences to each wedding and also offer exceptional event coordination services.

Couples will find an array of entertainment packages and services at Music Man Entertainment. Taking on each big occasion with delicate care, these entertainers conduct all of their services under a one-event-per-day policy. Some of the services available include but are not limited to the following:

• Professional DJ services
Music Man Throne Chairs
Music Man Throne Chairs
The Canfield Casino Monogram
The Canfield Casino Monogram
crooked lake house wedding albany wedding photogra
Old Daley Inn Monogram
643920101516716350243002120931115
1010606544535098915760234086692n
1291583102013807083123251903992244
Music Man Entertainment
canfield casino wedding saratoga springs wedding p
music man franklin plaza show 201

Photos 72 Photos
Videos 61 Videos

786 Reviews for Music Man Entertainment

Caitlyn · Getting married on 05/27/2021

Mike Garrasi is just simply amazing! From the second we met him, you could tell how passionate he was about his career. He is so easy going and so fun to work with. Whenever my husband and I needed anything throughout our entire planning process or on our wedding night, he was there. Music Man Entertainment is the way to go, you will not regret it. Mike - thank you for making our night so memorable and for keeping the dance floor packed!! You are a true professional and such a fun guy to work with!! THANK YOU AGAIN.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Courtney D. · Married on 04/09/2021

Best DJ!!!!!

I can’t even begin how happy I am that we chose Mike with Music Man Entertainment for our DJ services for our wedding. I am in the hospitality and event planning industry and there’s no one else I thought of for my wedding than Mike! You will not be disappointed from his professionalism and his way to really rock the crowd!

Sent on 04/12/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Music Man Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Team of Music Man Entertainment

Mike  Garrasi

Mike Garrasi

DJ / MC / Owner

My name is Mike Garrasi. I am the owner, operator and lead DJ / MC for Music Man Entertainment.

I have a true passion for DJing! I love what I do for a living!

There is nothing more pleasing to me than seeing the Couple on the Dance Floor surrounded by their family & friends having a great time at their wedding reception!

I want to create a genuine friendship with each Couple who hires me to DJ their wedding reception.

Once I’m booked as your DJ, I will be at your service 24/7, throughout the entire planning process.

As your DJ / MC / Event Coordinator, I will not only DJ your wedding reception, but I will help coordinate all of the formalities of your reception.

I take the work out your hands and put it into my own.

You can relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives, knowing that I will take care of all that needs to be attended to in a professional and timely manner.

From the time the first guests arrive at your reception, until the last dance of the evening, working together as a “TEAM” with your Wedding Planner, Photographer, Videographer and Venue’s Staff.

Steven Simboli

Steven Simboli

DJ / MC

Ladies and Gentleman!

Please allow me to introduce you to one of the HOTTEST DJ's in New York, one of my Lead DJ's and Great Friend- Steven Simboli!

This Guy is a True Mix Master, Fantastic MC, Exceptional Event Coordinator & All Around Awesome Dude!!

From the moment you meet him, you will LOVE his Cool Vibe and Sense of Humor! He ROCKS!

Steven has been a DJ / MC in the Wedding Industry for 10 Years and has performed at literally Hundreds of Weddings & Events!

Not only does he have a Tremendous Wealth of Knowledge regarding the Wedding Industry, but he also LOVES his Sports and Cars too! Just ask him!!

He is a Sport Genius and a LEXUS Enthusiast!

I also believe he is the Twin Brother of Jonah Hill! You know the Award Winning Actorfrom the Movie “The Wolf of Wall Street”!

Here are a few of his recent 5 STAR REVIEWS!!

Olivia said…

“We had Steve DJ our wedding on 8/18/18. He was amazing! He met with us twice beforehand to see what sort of music we wanted during the ceremony and dinner, and played GREAT music during the reception. Our wedding had a mix of ages (18-85!) and the dance floor was full the entire time. We got so many great compliments from our guests; all requests were played and we have recommended Steven to everyone who has asked about our vendors!”

Cody wrote…

“The great first impressions started the second Steven arrived at the event. He showed up with plenty of time to get set up and gave us confidence that we were in good hands. He was an absolute hit with everyone at the party. He got along with all of our guests, took song requests, and kept the music and energy going. He’s also very good at reading the room and adjusting accordingly. Steven has a great personality that keeps a happy and fun atmosphere going throughout the event.”

“I will certainly be going with Music Man Entertainment (and hopefully Steven) for any of my future parties and events.”

Alexis wrote…

“We could not be happier with our experience with Music Man. Steven was so helpful, accessible, and understanding throughout the whole process. He brought a great energy to our wedding, bonded with guests, and catered to exactly what we were looking for for our small wedding! I cannot speak highly enough about Stevenand the service we received from him and Mike at Music Man!!”

Coty Huston

Coty Huston

Associate DJ / Photobooth Manager

I am so proud to finally bring Coty Huston onboard at Music Man Entertainment as an Associate DJ for School Dances, Birthday Parties, Outdoor Events & Benefits!

What can I tell you about DJ Coty Huston?

He has paid his dues!

He started out as a Roadie for me Over 8 Years Ago!! And has moved thousands of pounds of DJ & Lighting Equipment, Photobooths, Cable & Cords for me through the Brutal Heat of the Summer Months and Below Freezing Temperatures of Upstate NY Winters! He always did so with a Smile on his Face and Never Gives Up!

His Motto from day one has always been – “The Show Must Go On”!! Gotta LOVE it!

Due to him watching me DJ and working with audiences for years, he has become one SUPER DJ, Expert Crowd Reader and an Awesomely Humble Guy too! NO EGO’Shere!

He specializes in DJing Elementary, Middle & High School Dances & Proms! He has also ROCKED many Sweet Sixteen Parties, Birthday Parties, Benefits and Outdoor Festivals!! He has played in front of thousands of people since he started DJing 4 Years Ago.

Here is a recent 5 STAR REVIEW he received for a Sweet 16 Birthday Party!

Nancy (Mother of the Birthday Girl) wrote…

Coty Huston is an Amazing DJ. Coty played what you wanted to hear. I would totally recommend him.”

• The Century House Banquet Halls

Let's face it when it comes down to it weddings are great big parties and Mike is a real pro at adapting to the crowd and making their event unique for his couple. His professionalism and team attitude is second to none! We always look forward to having Mike at the House.

• Two Blue Eyes photography
    Two Blue Eyes photography Wedding Photographers

Mike is awesome! He plays all your requests and is super chill and accommodating on your big day. He always has a smile on his face and is a great guy to know and work with!

• Bharti Productions Wedding Videographers

Mike is without a doubt the most fun to work with DJ we have ever met. Every wedding we have with him is always a pleasure and our couples always walk away from the night tired and with sore feet from dancing the night away. His DJ skills are second to none PLUS he uses some of the best equipment around! We can't recommend him enough; he's a truly stand up guy and music taste is infallible.

• P.O. Box 48 Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866 See on map
    5182105940 (Other Phone Number)
    24 / 7 / 365
    Location of (Music Man Entertainment)