About Music Man Entertainment

Fun, Classy, Cool & Energetic Wedding Receptions

The goal at Music Man Entertainment has been very simple - "Always exceed the couples expectations!"  Mike has done just that at over 5000+ events to date, since his career began!  Fun, Classy, Cool and Energetic are the terms used when describing DJ Mike Garrasi.  From Event Coordination to Spinning the Hottest Hits.  Mike will get your guests on their feet and onto the dance floor by playing the "right" music at the “right” time and by using the "right" amount of motivation!  The music is played through a Bose L1 Sound System.  Up Lighting, Monogram Lighting, Mirror Me Photo Booth, Video Presentations & Throne Chairs are available to enhance your reception!

"When you’re ready to have the time of your life, not only during your wedding reception, but also throughout the entire planning process - contact a Trusted Wedding Professional - Mike Garrasi of Music Man Entertainment"

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (46)
Liability Insurance (6)
Flat Screen (6)
Projector (6)

I would HIGHLY recommend Mike Garrassi to anyone looking for a DJ, he was AMAZING!!! I knew from the minute I spoke to him on the phone he’d DJ my wedding! I genuinely believe that the DJ you choose could make or break the reception!! I reached out to him after I stumbled upon a video blog where he was being interviewed for some sort of “wedding planning 101”. He spoke about what to look for in a DJ, questions to ask, what to avoid etc.” His demeanor was very professional, he wasn’t trying to sell himself but rather offer genuine pointers on what to consider when researching vendors. I shot him an email and w/a couple of hours we were on the phone (not just email). I knew w/in min he was going to DJ my wedding!!! He has such an amazing energy to him, he seemed more excited than me about my wedding!! Planning a wedding is stressful but every time I picked up the phone to talk to him he instantly reassured me that everything was going to be phenomenal….and it WAS!! My husband and I tied the knot this past Sat 2/10/18, and he ROCKED our reception! He was able to mash together a night that catered to everyone’s taste of music, from Bruno Mars & Beyoncé, to Johnny Cash and Brantley Gilbert! I’m still getting compliments about what a blast our reception was! He is everything that the reviews say he is!!! He was one of the first vendors I booked and I can’t tell you how many people congratulated me on having him as my DJ!! The other vendors where just as excited to work with him as we were! That said, HIRE THIS MAN! You will not regret it, and if you do, he’ll give you your money back!! The guy comes w/a 110% guarantee?!?!?!?!? Who does that? Not this girl, we gave him more…he was that GOOD!!!!

Photo of Music Man Entertainment in Saratoga Springs, NY
Profile Picture Brooke, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike is AMAZING and I would recommend him highly to anyone wanting to have a blast at their wedding! He is professional, well organized, energetic and creates a personal connection with his clients. He truly made our wedding even more magical than it already was!!

Photo of Music Man Entertainment in Saratoga Springs, NY

97 Photos

Music Man Photo's

97 Photos

45 VIDEOS

Music Man Entertainment DJ Mike Garrasi "New" Promo Video from Mike Garrasi on Vimeo.

Sarah & Scott's Old Daley Inn Wedding Video from Bigler Productions on Vimeo.

Samantha & Domenico - Highlights from Al Woodard Films on Vimeo.

Kate & Kyle - Wedding Highlights from Al Woodard Films on Vimeo.

Jenna+Greg Same Day Edit Saratoga Polo Association from Nuvue Cinema on Vimeo.

Karen and Deven Crooked Lake House from Nuvue Cinema on Vimeo.

A beautiful fall wedding at the Franklin Plaza, Troy NY from Nuvue Cinema on Vimeo.

Emily & Mike's Wedding (Special feature: vendor fun) from Dave Bigler Photos and Films on Vimeo.

Emily & Mike's Wedding at Pats Barn from Dave Bigler Photos and Films on Vimeo.

Alyssa & Matt's Hall of Springs Wedding Video from Dave Bigler Photos and Films on Vimeo.

72 ENDORSEMENTS
Mike is without a doubt the most fun to work with DJ we have ever met. Every wedding we have with him is always a pleasure and our couples always walk away from the night tired and with sore feet from dancing the night away. His DJ skills are second to none PLUS he uses some of the best equipment around! We can't recommend him enough; he's a truly stand up guy and music taste is infallible.

Mike Garrasi is one of the nicest men I know. He absolutely LOVES what he does, and it shows. He is personable, professional, and creates the kind of energy you want at your ceremony and reception. In fact, when I was planning my own wedding, he was my first choice (unfortunately, he was unavailable)! Highly recommend.

We Love working with Mike. He is so professional and always looking to improve the experience for his couple. Thanks for working with us!!!

Very flexible DJ and easy to work with especially on a professional level. Recommend!

198 PROS I KNOW

Events

Saratoga Springs, NY 12866   See On Map
518-842-4065 (phone)
24 / 7 / 365
Music Man Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Saratoga Springs, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Saratoga Springs, NY, Albany, NY, and Upstate New York. Music Man Entertainment is a professional DJ that has been part of the New York State wedding industry since 1990's specializing in DJing Weddings.