Hall of Springs

108 Avenue of the Pines, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 80 to 900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 79
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hall of Springs

Perfect for local couples in the Capital Region and also a premier destination wedding venue, the Hall of Springs is conveniently located on the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs. Our experienced and driven staff will help to bring your dream wedding to life down to the smallest detail. From rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunches to ceremonies and wedding receptions, we are the perfect venue for all of your wedding related events. With our historic backdrop, the Hall of Springs also provides some of the most beautiful, picturesque views for capturing your happiest moments on film.

The wedding of your dreams begins when you enter the ballroom, with its towering 38 foot ceilings and 3 magnificent crystal chandeliers. Your guests will be in awe while dancing the night away on the Terrazzo dance floor with its surrounding marble columns.

The only thing that matches the beauty of our ballroom is the views of our grounds, including a beautiful reflecting pond. These locations provide you with some spectacular backdrops for your wedding photos and videos. If you would like to take more of an advantage of the pristine views there is also the option to host your ceremony outdoors and make use of the Jazz bar with outdoor patio.

Our wedding packages are some of the most magnificent in the Capital Region, and can be customized to fit your needs and budget. And with exclusive catering by Mazzone Catering, you will be provided with over 30 years of experience delivering flawless and memorable weddings in Saratoga. The high standards of Angelo Mazzone and his team of professionals will be seen from you first meeting our event planners until your final guests have left a wedding that they will never truly forget.

Follow Hall of Springs on
rob spring tomato mozz1
shrimp cocktail
tomato mozz app
Hall of Springs
glen sanders mansion wedding albany wedding photos
melissa006710730800525o

Hall of Springs 3
  • Megan

Megan Mastroianni · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wedding of My Dreams

I don't usually write reviews because, ya know, life is busy! But I am indebted to the Hall of Springs for giving my husband and I the very best wedding day. I cannot adequately put to words what our wedding experience was like at the Hall of Springs, but I will try! From our very first meeting with Sarah Dorrer, our wedding planner, we were met with kindness, professionalism, joy, and flexibility. And patience! She had lots of patience for all of our questions and details we had to revisit and special requests and change of plans! And it was never an issue, she always took care of us. Sarah possessed those qualities the entire planning process. She is also extremely detail-oriented, any time we had a meeting to go over what seemed like an impossible to-do list, she handled it with great ease and confidence, always with a genuine smile. I never worried that things wouldn't be taken care of, or that our need would not be met. There was one other meeting that Sarah couldn't attend, so another staff member at the Hall took it for her, and she was amazing as well! Also interacting and working with Mark, the head of catering, was absolutely delightful. My husband and I can't speak highly enough about him; because of different family situations, we had many special requests as far as the menu goes and that man went above and beyond for us, he is a really great guy! Overall, I was just blown away by the staff's hospitality and eagerness to make our day better than we could hope for, and they absolutely did. The actual wedding day was beyond better than I could've ever dreamed, I mean that sincerely. The venue is the best around and the grounds of the state park are just as stunning. The guests are still raving about how gorgeous the venue was, how the food was "the best they ever had," and how incredible the wait staff was. I had many, many people comment on these things to me. It was all-around perfect. Last comment, the wedding attendant, Pam, was absolutely amazing. I was told that I would have someone on that day to help me with whatever I needed and would ensure I was staying on task for things (speeches, cake cutting, first dances, etc.), but I had no idea I would have someone to attend to my every need, and with a great sense of humor. I really, truly have zero complaints about my experience at the Hall of Springs, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the wedding of their dreams!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Morgan · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing! Fairy tale wedding

Hall of Springs was the first venue that we looked at and none other compared. We had our absolute fairy tale wedding here and would choose Hall of Springs with Mazzone Catering a million times over!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Hall of Springs FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 23.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 900
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 80
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

Real Weddings

• Music Man Entertainment
    Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have DJed over 250+ Wedding Receptions at The Hall of Springs and absolutely LOVE the Venue!!! Kevin, Cathy, Angelica & Emily and their their entire staff are just INCREDIBLE to work with!! 5 Star Service & Cuisine!! I tell my clients The Hall of Springs is the "Cinderella Ballroom"!! Just THE BEST!!!

• Matt McClosky Photography
    Matt McClosky Photography Wedding Photographers

Always a beautiful venue! The photos tell the tale.

• The Refrigerators
    The Refrigerators Wedding Bands

A beautiful and spacious venue in the heart of the Saratoga Springs Park...with exceptional staff and catering!

• 108 Avenue of the Pines Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866 See on map