Hall of Springs Reviews

42 | Saratoga Springs, NY

42 Reviews for Hall of Springs

• Staci

Staci · Getting married on 06/26/2021

As soon as my now-husband and I walked into the Hall of Springs, we knew it was going to be the perfect place for our wedding reception. The whole process of planning was almost too easy. The staff was quick to respond, always upbeat and positive, and willing to work with any idea we had. Every single one of our guests were blown away with the ambiance, service and food and many said it was the best experience they've had at a wedding. Not a thing went wrong that day, and we know it was because of the amazing staff, especially Lindsey, Pam and Alyssa, at the Hall of Springs. We would pick this venue again in a heartbeat! Thank you for making the biggest day of our lives a complete dream!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Hall of Springs's reply:

Staci, it was such a pleasure working with you and Vinny! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We wish you both a lifetime of love & happiness!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 01/24/2020

The most magical wedding venue

The Hall of Springs went above + beyond in creating the most magical wedding day for us that we will forever cherish.

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Megan

Megan Mastroianni · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding of My Dreams

I don't usually write reviews because, ya know, life is busy! But I am indebted to the Hall of Springs for giving my husband and I the very best wedding day. I cannot adequately put to words what our wedding experience was like at the Hall of Springs, but I will try! From our very first meeting with Sarah Dorrer, our wedding planner, we were met with kindness, professionalism, joy, and flexibility. And patience! She had lots of patience for all of our questions and details we had to revisit and special requests and change of plans! And it was never an issue, she always took care of us. Sarah possessed those qualities the entire planning process. She is also extremely detail-oriented, any time we had a meeting to go over what seemed like an impossible to-do list, she handled it with great ease and confidence, always with a genuine smile. I never worried that things wouldn't be taken care of, or that our need would not be met. There was one other meeting that Sarah couldn't attend, so another staff member at the Hall took it for her, and she was amazing as well! Also interacting and working with Mark, the head of catering, was absolutely delightful. My husband and I can't speak highly enough about him; because of different family situations, we had many special requests as far as the menu goes and that man went above and beyond for us, he is a really great guy! Overall, I was just blown away by the staff's hospitality and eagerness to make our day better than we could hope for, and they absolutely did. The actual wedding day was beyond better than I could've ever dreamed, I mean that sincerely. The venue is the best around and the grounds of the state park are just as stunning. The guests are still raving about how gorgeous the venue was, how the food was "the best they ever had," and how incredible the wait staff was. I had many, many people comment on these things to me. It was all-around perfect. Last comment, the wedding attendant, Pam, was absolutely amazing. I was told that I would have someone on that day to help me with whatever I needed and would ensure I was staying on task for things (speeches, cake cutting, first dances, etc.), but I had no idea I would have someone to attend to my every need, and with a great sense of humor. I really, truly have zero complaints about my experience at the Hall of Springs, I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the wedding of their dreams!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Kiersten · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Wedding at the Hall of Springs!

We fell in love with the Hall of Springs over a Face Time tour and booked without even seeing it in person. It was everything we wanted. It was beautiful, historic, grand, and had gorgeous outdoor spaces. The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and wonderful to work with. The food was amazing and our guests raved about the impressive cocktail hour displays. We were so thankful with how they worked with us to make sure we got everything we wanted. We also did a private tasting which was amazing! Everything was perfect and I wish we could do it all over again.

Sent on 04/07/2020

Julia · Married on 09/22/2019

Breathtaking Venue

Where to even begin?! The Hall of Springs exceeded every expectation we had for our dream wedding. The team we worked with was exceptionally helpful, responsive and professional. The location is stunning and they take care of every detail for you. Our day was nothing short of perfect all thanks to the HOS! Could not recommend more, we wish we could relive the day over and over!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan Lambert · Married on 09/21/2019

The BEST Wedding Venue in Saratoga

I cannot write enough good things about our wedding at the Hall of Springs. Mazzone Hospitality is simply the best at what they do - their service is the best, the food is amazing, and the ambiance of the Hall is impeccable. They do an amazing job helping you prepare for the wedding, are always organized & take care of every last detail. A bridal attendant comes with your reservation, as well as a day of planner. I wouldn’t change a thing about our day!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Pasco · Married on 09/20/2019

Stress-free & Fantastic

The HOS was worth every penny! We never wanted for anything, they are exceptionally accommodating and our guests still talk about how fantastic the food was! Not to mention we had the hands down most amazing service, bridal attendant and event managers!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2019

Better than my dream wedding

When I imagined what day would be like for my wedding day....The Hall of Spring and there team blew it out of the water. It was better then I could if ever imagined. They made my husband and I feel beyond special. They were part of the family and our day! Pam our attendant was incredible! The day was beyond everything I ever could imagine. The venue was breath taking, staff was beyond incredible and the experience was one I never will forget. If you want to have your dream wedding choose the Hall of Springs! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Morgan · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing! Fairy tale wedding

Hall of Springs was the first venue that we looked at and none other compared. We had our absolute fairy tale wedding here and would choose Hall of Springs with Mazzone Catering a million times over!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Bill

Bill Brannigan · Married on 04/26/2019

Everything we hoped for..

We chose the Hall of Springs predominately based on their reputation. From the original introductions right through to the last moments they delivered. Meg, Pam, Sarah, the Wait staff, the Bar staff and right down to the nice ladies that knew I needed to be told to relax and enjoy the day as I waited for my daughter to arrive.
    It is a big decision and there are a lot of options, I am glad we made the right one.
    If you want a uniquely beautiful venue steeped in history...choose HOS
    If you want to be cared to from start to finish confident your expectations will be met....choose the HOS
    If you want unparalleled quality and "old fashioned" customer first experience...choose HOS
    Most importantly if you want insure a first class experience for you, your family and your guests....give them the gift that is the Hall of Springs!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica F · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Wedding Venue

When we first walked into the HOS I knew this was where I wanted my wedding. We just finished another venue tour that did not go well, but luckily the HOS presentation won us over. Our actual wedding day was amazing. Our guests complimented us on such a beautiful venue. All the food was delicious and the service was great. They really took care of us and we felt like a true bride and groom!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Lori · Married on 07/07/2018

The best food and staff you could ever hope for in a wedding venue! From start to finish nothing was overlooked for my daughters July wedding

Sent on 07/21/2018

Adam · Married on 06/22/2018

Our wedding was nothing short of PERFECT. Of course everyone says that about their wedding, but even a month after, my wife and I are still glowing about ours. The team of vendors we hired were amazing and everything, every plan, every friend, family, and loved ones came together harmoniously at the Hall of Springs. The setting and the building are astonishing and there is no review that can do it justice. Without the Mazzone reps (Angelica, Meg, Alicia, Pam, Cathy, and the service staff), however, it's just a pretty building. Every step from booking to after the wedding, the staff has been supportive, informative, flexible, kind, exciting, and decisive. We felt like the only couple in the world for a year and a half as we planned our wedding and we were royalty on the day of. Every step went off without a hitch, every vendor organized, every little detail was tended to, and every want and need we had - we got. 5.0/5.0 in every category. Special shout out to Meg for stepping in as our event planner and being incredibly accommodating. We felt like we knew her for a decade. Also huge shouts to Alicia, our wedding day coordinator, who made everything flow so perfectly on our day of. And finally, big thanks to our girl - Party Pam, the bridal attendant who made my wife feel like the queen she is and making sure we both were never thirsty, hungry, unhappy, uncomfortable, or dirty - she literally brought flip flops in my wife's size without even meeting her so when her feet hurt, she was able to change. Incredible.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Robert · Married on 11/11/2017

My wife and I got married at the Hall of Springs on 11/11/17 and it was magical. From start to finish everything about the wedding exceeded our expectations--beginning with the thoughtful event planner who accommodated our request for a gluten-free wedding to the beyond delicious food to the spectacular venue and incredible staff at the wedding. We were blown away and our guests were blown away. We can not say enough good things about the entire experience. We wish we could do it all over again; it was that special.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2017

Beautiful venue! We couldn't have chosen a better place. Our coordinator the day of was absolutely amazing and made everything run smoothly. There is nothing I would have changed. They made my wedding day the best day ever. Thank you to mazzone hospitality and hall of springs.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Hall of Springs's reply:

Thank you Tiffany, we are honored to have been a part of your special day!

Miranda · Married on 08/05/2017

The banquet hall is absolutely stunning with its chandeliers, columns and massive coffered ceiling. The staff was exceptional, making sure everything went flawlessly and the food was to die for! If only there were more hours in the day to soak it all up (and enjoy even more food)! It was the princess wedding of every little girls dream, I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Hall of Springs's reply:

Thank you so much Miranda. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family and we really appreciate you trusting us for your dream wedding. We hope to be a part of future family events.

The Mazzone Hospitality Team at the Hall of Springs

Logan · Married on 06/11/2017

I got married at this venue last summer (2017), and it was the smoothest, most well-run wedding I've ever seen! As a performer, I have been to dozens of weddings before, and I've never seen a flawless wedding until this one. All of our guests had a great time, and now, 5 months later, there is still buzz about the event.

The staff at the Hall of Springs is incredible. Each one went above and beyond to help us with planning, preparation, and decision-making. On the big day, they exceeded our wildest expectations and were there for us with amazing precision and professionalism. Our guests adored the service, the food, and the spectacle of it all. The entire event was flawlessly coordinated.

We recommend this venue to anyone and everyone looking to get married. There was literally not a single negative point about the Hall of Springs in the year that we worked with them to plan and execute our wedding. This place is amazing and the people are even better!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Becky · Married on 04/22/2017

Being from out of state Hall of Springs event planners were always open and flexible with meeting with us! The whole event was amazing! The communication and thoroughness of the venue and all of the planners was flawless! And the actual event was incredible, not one detail was overlooked and everything went perfect! Speechless is a great word to describe how our wedding was there!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Alyse · Married on 04/08/2017

Pick this venue. They are
    incredible. From start to finish, they were so easy and professional. Everyone is still raving about our wedding! I couldn't thank them enough.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Heather · Married on 02/24/2017

My husband and I had a wonderful February wedding at the Hall of Springs! Mazzone hospitality provided absolutely delicious food for cocktail hour, main entrees and the wedding cake. The bridal attendant and operations manager also did everything to make the event run smoothly. All the guests had nothing but great things to say about every part of the wedding! It is a beautiful place!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Justine · Married on 02/18/2017

I can't wait enough about our amazing experience. The hall looked magnificent and our guests couldn't believe how beautiful the venue and grounds are.
    Our event manager, wedding coordinator and bridal attendant made sure our night went flawlessly.
    The food was to die for. Everything was so fresh- our guests said it was without a doubt the best food they have ever had at a wedding!
    Mazzone hospitality is above and beyond any other company. Little details they thought of made us feel so special- including our to go bag and bottle of champagne.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Justine,

Thank you for this review, it truly means a lot to Mazzone Hospitality and all the staff that helped make your wedding day perfect. We are happy to provide this level of service and hospitality to you and all our clients.

Best,

Mazzone Hospitality

Katie · Married on 01/28/2017

First, thank you so much for everything.
    Our wedding night was perfect in every way imaginable. Alicia (event manager) was a busy bee all over the place, she was constantly checking on us and keeping the event in order and on time. Alicia did an amazing job setting up our candy bar it was truly beautiful. She was just so knowledgable and made sure our night was perfect.

Pam (the bridal attendant) was beyond amazing. Upon walking in I was just memorized at the hall. She told me to slow down and to take it all in. That was the best advice I received all night. She took Jon and I around the hall and showed us everything. It was so nice to have this advice because taking the time to absorb everything is a huge memory from our night. Pam made sure to check in with us all evening and truly was a very important part of our day.

We had so many compliments from guests complimenting Mazzone. Many guests made the comments that they have been to weddings before and this was the best wedding they've ever been to. As far as the food, the cake, the service, and ambiance.

I honestly have not heard any negatives from anyone from the evening. We truly are so happy we went with Mazzone and the Hall of Springs.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Alyssa · Married on 01/27/2017

Not only is this venue absolutely beautiful (that part speaks for itself), but the staff are AMAZING. Angelica, Alicia and Pam made my wedding flawless. I even said at one point in the night, "It feels like things are going TOO perfectly." The staff were extremely professional, organized and experienced. Pam was the MVP- anticipating every potential snag before they happened and preventing them all. She even stood outside in the freezing cold with myself and my bridal party during our first look and photos. Everything came together beyond my expectations. The food (as always with Mazzone) was awesome. So many people told me it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Sheryl · Married on 10/07/2016

I had the most amazing wedding ever at the Hall of Springs on 10-7-16. The staff is absolutely outstanding. If anything went wrong during the course of the night, myself or my groom had no idea. The food was spectacular, the venue is breathtaking, and the staff is so attentive to taking care of the tiniest details. They are true professionals. I would highly recommend this venue and the Mazzone staff to take care of any event, or wedding needs. They are truly top notch professionals and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. I had no worries that everything would be perfect and it was beyond anything that I could have imagined. Thank you again Hall of Springs and Mazzone Hospitality for everything you did to make my dreams come true for a picture perfect wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Hall of Springs's reply:

Thank you Sheryl, it was a real pleasure working with you, and your family. Thank you for trusting us for your wedding.

Caryn · Married on 09/23/2016

The venue is absolutely beautiful and truly makes you feel like you are living in your fairtale wedding. The staff was amazing and made it a point to ensure we were 100% happy. They had done some minor remodeling from when we originally booked the venue and the date of our wedding. when we did the walk through we loved the changes minus the tree's that were in the middle of the round bars...they went from having lights strung throughout to a large spotlight on the bottom shooting up into the ceiling. The staff realized we had our heart set on the other trees and went and found them and had them put in place for our wedding. They MADE THINGS HAPPEN FOR US....not for the ease of their jobs. That is what sets them apart from other venues.....

Sent on 10/09/2016