Lily Saratoga

6 Franklin Square, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Lily Saratoga

Brides love the charming and relaxed atmosphere of our elegant boutique, which is set in a historic Yellow Victorian in Saratoga Springs, NY. When you book an appointment at Lily Saratoga, you will be assigned a consultant who will work one-on-one with you to understand the vision you hold for your wedding day. We recognize that each bride is unique, and as such, offer a range of wedding dress styles, sizes and price ranges.

We have over 200 wedding gowns available for brides to try on in many different styles. Styles including lace, boho (bohemian), beach, simple, long sleeves, vintage, summer, winter, or country and silhouettes from mermaid, ballgown, a-line, fit-and-flare and sheath. We also carry a range of Plus Size wedding dresses from sizes 18-28 (bridal sizes). In general, bridal gowns run two sizes smaller than street clothing (i.e. a size 10 bridal is equivalent to a size 6 in street clothing).

We look forward to helping you find your perfect wedding dress!

Follow Lily Saratoga on

Lily Saratoga 7
  • Jenna

Jenna · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Highly recommend

I cannot recommend Lily Saratoga enough! They make the process of finding a dress so easy and they have an amazing selection of beautiful dresses. They salon itself is absolutely beautiful, everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Jenna,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We were so happy you found your dream dress with us and can't wait to help you through the rest of the process!
    xo
    Laura
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful dresses and incredible service!

Lily Saratoga was an absolute dream to work with! Their store is beautiful with an incredible selection and the people are so friendly. My mom and I went to find my wedding dress during one of their Jenny Yoo trunk shows and the women who helped us was able to help me find the dress that had everything I was looking for even though I hadn't come in with a clear idea of what I was looking for. When it was time to get the bridesmaid dresses, they were flexible and understanding as most of my bridal party was out of town and could not make the appointment. We again went during a maids and mimosas event and were given helpful guidance as well as the perfect amount of freedom to browse. On the wedding day, they delivered and steamed my dress at the venue so when I got there it looked pristine. I absolutely loved my dress and I thought me and all my bridesmaids looked beautiful! Lily Saratoga helped me to look beautiful and feel totally at ease with their incredible level of service!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Lily Saratoga 8

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Anna, it was such a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids!! Thank you so much for your kind words, you were a treat of a bride and looked absolutely gorgeous in your gown. Be well and send us more pictures!!

Lily Saratoga FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales, Partial Sale

• The Harris Company
    The Harris Company Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous gowns, wonderful selection, and excellent customer service! We love working with "Lily Brides"!!

• Reverend Joy Burke
    Reverend Joy Burke Wedding Officiants

I love that my Lily Saratoga brides receive personal, professional service along with a beautiful dress. Kudos to a wonderful Saratoga business.

• Samantha Nass Floral Design
    Samantha Nass Floral Design Wedding Florists

Exquisite gowns, beautiful store and extremely talented staff. You will be in great hands with Laura and her team!

• 6 Franklin Square Saratoga Springs, New York, 12866 See on map