Lily Saratoga

6 Franklin Square, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Lily Saratoga

Brides love the charming and relaxed atmosphere of our elegant boutique, which is set in a historic Yellow Victorian in Saratoga Springs, NY. When you book an appointment at Lily Saratoga, you will be assigned a consultant who will work one-on-one with you to understand the vision you hold for your wedding day. We recognize that each bride is unique, and as such, offer a range of wedding dress styles, sizes and price ranges.

We have over 200 wedding gowns available for brides to try on in many different styles. Styles including lace, boho (bohemian), beach, simple, long sleeves, vintage, summer, winter, or country and silhouettes from mermaid, ballgown, a-line, fit-and-flare and sheath. We also carry a range of Plus Size wedding dresses from sizes 18-28 (bridal sizes). In general, bridal gowns run two sizes smaller than street clothing (i.e. a size 10 bridal is equivalent to a size 6 in street clothing).

We look forward to helping you find your perfect wedding dress!

Follow Lily Saratoga on

Lily Saratoga 7
  • Jenna

Jenna · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Highly recommend

I cannot recommend Lily Saratoga enough! They make the process of finding a dress so easy and they have an amazing selection of beautiful dresses. They salon itself is absolutely beautiful, everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Jenna,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We were so happy you found your dream dress with us and can't wait to help you through the rest of the process!
    xo
    Laura
  • Danielle W.

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2019

Being a Lily Bride is Amazing!!!

I am so glad I got my dress from Lily Saratoga. Every single time I’ve walked into the shop, I’ve been so welcomed and smiled at. They’re so warm and friendly there. From the time I bought my dress to the time I picked it up, the consultant that helped me has always remembered me
    and been so nice. I’m a plus size bride and I felt nothing but kindness here. I didn’t think there would be anything for me in the wedding dress department but I found my absolute dream dress here and I’m so glad I did. Even got the bridesmaid dresses here because I love Lily so much!! Please please please go here. You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for your extremely kind words!! It was a pleasure working with you and your ladies and we are very much looking forward to seeing pictures from your wedding. You better send those on as soon as you get them. ; ) Tierney and the Lily Ladies

Lily Saratoga FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales, Partial Sale

• The Harris Company
    The Harris Company Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous gowns, wonderful selection, and excellent customer service! We love working with "Lily Brides"!!

• Reverend Joy Burke
    Reverend Joy Burke Wedding Officiants

I love that my Lily Saratoga brides receive personal, professional service along with a beautiful dress. Kudos to a wonderful Saratoga business.

• Samantha Nass Floral Design
    Samantha Nass Floral Design Wedding Florists

Exquisite gowns, beautiful store and extremely talented staff. You will be in great hands with Laura and her team!

• 6 Franklin Square Saratoga Springs, New York, 12866 See on map