Lily Saratoga

6 Franklin Square, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Lily Saratoga

Brides love the charming and relaxed atmosphere of our elegant boutique, which is set in a historic Yellow Victorian in Saratoga Springs, NY. When you book an appointment at Lily Saratoga, you will be assigned a consultant who will work one-on-one with you to understand the vision you hold for your wedding day. We recognize that each bride is unique, and as such, offer a range of wedding dress styles, sizes and price ranges.

We have over 200 wedding gowns available for brides to try on in many different styles. Styles including lace, boho (bohemian), beach, simple, long sleeves, vintage, summer, winter, or country and silhouettes from mermaid, ballgown, a-line, fit-and-flare and sheath. We also carry a range of Plus Size wedding dresses from sizes 18-28 (bridal sizes). In general, bridal gowns run two sizes smaller than street clothing (i.e. a size 10 bridal is equivalent to a size 6 in street clothing).

We look forward to helping you find your perfect wedding dress!

Follow Lily Saratoga on

Lily Saratoga 6
Lily Saratoga 7
  • Danielle W.

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2019

Being a Lily Bride is Amazing!!!

I am so glad I got my dress from Lily Saratoga. Every single time I’ve walked into the shop, I’ve been so welcomed and smiled at. They’re so warm and friendly there. From the time I bought my dress to the time I picked it up, the consultant that helped me has always remembered me
    and been so nice. I’m a plus size bride and I felt nothing but kindness here. I didn’t think there would be anything for me in the wedding dress department but I found my absolute dream dress here and I’m so glad I did. Even got the bridesmaid dresses here because I love Lily so much!! Please please please go here. You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for your extremely kind words!! It was a pleasure working with you and your ladies and we are very much looking forward to seeing pictures from your wedding. You better send those on as soon as you get them. ; ) Tierney and the Lily Ladies
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/24/2019

They had the one!

I went everywhere....thought I wanted a high end designer dress, thought I wanted a pant suit for a hot second....thought I wanted all these different dresses then I went to Lily's Saratoga. The girls there will not push you into buying something you don't love... I really did admire and think one of the dresses I tried on might be the one, but I didn't have that "you are mine" moment, and the girls respected that I was going to keep looking. Well, the lovely, Tierny, was steaming a trunk show dress after I already changed into my normal clothes, and I think my mouth dropped. Is that modern lace with blush sheer fabric.... The dress wasn't for sale yet, but she let me try on the dress anyway (even if she just steamed it....lol) .....it was love. This was my dress. And from there on out, Tierny has been so helpful in making sure my sizing was perfect, which it was. And being accommodating in letting my crazy bridal party come in and have a fake "she said yes to the dress" moment...talk about patience. You won't find this type of service in a large, overwhelming, over priced bridal store. The best designers and bridal team are here in Saratoga Springs!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Lily Saratoga 8
    Lily Saratoga 9
    Lily Saratoga 10
    Lily Saratoga 11

Lily Saratoga's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for all of your very very kind words! It was a total pleasure helping you find The One and really fun working with you through the whole process of getting to 'I Do'.

You look stunning in your gown and we are so glad we got to be a part of your day. STUNNING!!!!

Lily Saratoga FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales, Partial Sale

• The Harris Company
    The Harris Company Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous gowns, wonderful selection, and excellent customer service! We love working with "Lily Brides"!!

• Reverend Joy Burke
    Reverend Joy Burke Wedding Officiants

I love that my Lily Saratoga brides receive personal, professional service along with a beautiful dress. Kudos to a wonderful Saratoga business.

• Samantha Nass Floral Design
    Samantha Nass Floral Design Wedding Florists

Exquisite gowns, beautiful store and extremely talented staff. You will be in great hands with Laura and her team!

• 6 Franklin Square Saratoga Springs, New York, 12866 See on map