Ferri Formals and Bridals

Schenectady, New York View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ferri Formals and Bridals is a wedding attire salon in Schenectady, New York. This full-service salon offers a huge selection of up-to-date and in-style designs. With attire for the entire wedding party, you can get items for the bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and even the flower girl and ring bearer. The relaxing and elegant atmosphere, paired with the qualified and committed stylists, will give you an unforgettable wedding attire shopping experience.

Ferri Formals and Bridals offers an inventory of over 100 international designers in their three floors of showrooms. You get the full experience to see, feel, and try on any and all attire you wish. They also offer some accessories as well, such as bridal belts, to help you complete your wedding-day look.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Alison
    Alison V. Married on 12/04/2021

The best all around!

Marylu and the Ferri Formals team are phenomenal! They made my wedding dress dreams come true. Our entire wedding party was dressed, including MOB. I originally chose them because of the designers they carried, and ended up falling in love because of the personalized and competent customer service. At my first appointment, I let them know my budget and the kind of styles I was interested in, and I found my dress that day. They also did the alterations on-site for us all, and everyone’s dresses and suits fit perfectly after the first fittings. They’re attentive, flexible, and welcoming. I never felt more beautiful than I did in my dress. Would highly recommend!
    Ariel G. Married on 10/22/2021

Fantastic store, wonderful staff!

I couldn’t have been more grateful for the service I received at Ferri Formals. From choosing my dress (plus size - they carry tons in store!) to alterations, I have felt so attended to every step of the way. Now my dress is back in their hands for cleaning and preservation, and I have no doubt they’ll do a fantastic job. Thanks so much to Marylu and the wonderful staff at Ferri for making me feel like a dream on my wedding day!
  • Krissy
    Krissy C. Married on 10/17/2021

Found my perfect dress & had the best experience!

I did not expect to find my dream dress the first day I went looking, but it happened! I scheduled a whole day of appointments at different bridal stores just to cancel from the dressing room of our second stop, Ferri Formals! (which has THE softest fur carpet, by the way!) With so many different styles and sizes from different designers, I really felt like I got to try on everything I was interested in and when I got down to my top choices, I didn’t want to take my dress off and the decision was obvious! MaryLu was awesome and went above and beyond to make the experience feel special from the first time I walked into the store and every time after.

Ferri Formals and Bridals's reply:

Thank you so much Krissy! It was great working with you and Joe. Thanks for choosing us to dress both of you for your wedding day:-) Wishing you all the best in the years to come! XOXO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

10 photos · 06/13/2020
  • Rushad & Lauren
    15 photos · 11/29/2015

1608 Union Street Schenectady, New York, 12309
Location of (Ferri Formals and Bridals)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding