1608 Union Street, Schenectady, NY 12309 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Ferri Formals and Bridals

Ferri Formals and Bridals is a wedding attire salon in Schenectady, New York. This full-service salon offers a huge selection of up-to-date and in-style designs. With attire for the entire wedding party, you can get items for the bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and even the flower girl and ring bearer. The relaxing and elegant atmosphere, paired with the qualified and committed stylists, will give you an unforgettable wedding attire shopping experience.

Ferri Formals and Bridals offers an inventory of over 100 international designers in their three floors of showrooms. You get the full experience to see, feel, and try on any and all attire you wish. They also offer some accessories as well, such as bridal belts, to help you complete your wedding-day look.

Follow Ferri Formals and Bridals on
f83010cf06f15236 IMG 2176

139 Reviews for Ferri Formals and Bridals

• Colleen

Colleen McBride · Married on 12/28/2019

I received all the kindness, help and flexibility I could ever hope for from Ferri Formal and Bridal!!!

Ferri Formal and Bridal (and specifically MaryLu), got me the dress of my dreams for the absolute greatest wedding day ever! In January of 2018 I began looking at dresses at multiple stores in MA for my December 2019 wedding. One of the first dresses I ever tried on was a Lillian West dress that I loved- style 6422…. But, it being one of the very first I tried, I didn’t think it could be the one. At my next dress shopping trip, I purchased a different dress.

In between January of 2018 and December of 2019 I just knew in my gut that I had bought the wrong dress for me and my vision for my wedding day. At the beginning of December I began frantically searching everywhere on the internet for a used Lillian West dress I could buy in time for my wedding at the end of the month. I found Ferri Formal and Bridal online because they were having a Lillian West trunk show. I contacted them inquiring about the dress and MaryLu was the KINDEST woman ever. She heard my crazy story, helped me order a NEW Lillian West dress within my budget and was very patient with my fears and worries about the short timeline.There were 2 weeks to go until my wedding when my dress came in and arrived at the store. I drove to NY and MaryLu and team arranged for it to be altered THAT VERY DAY! I am so grateful for MaryLu’s kindness, help and support! I had a great experience and would recommend their store highly!

Dress: Lillian West Style 6422
    Photographer: KristaJean Photography- https://kristajeanphotography.com/

Sent on 01/11/2020

Ferri Formals and Bridals's reply:

Hi Colleen! Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review for our family owned business of thirty three years! I remember hearing how worried you were about your original purchase from another store. It was our honor to be able to custom fit your wedding dress. We really appreciate you and your Mom taking the trip to see us in New York. We love your wedding photos and used them to promote our Lillian West bridal trunk show! Wishing you much love and many happy years in your new life as a married couple! XOXO

Nick Onderdonk · Married on 12/20/2019

Perspective from a father

We were referred to Ferri Formals and Bridals by another professional in the wedding industry. We had already decided to go there to search for a gown and the referral was the reassurance we wanted. We had previously met the owner, Marylu, at a bridal fair and were impressed by the presentation, including live models displaying some of her gowns.
    The shop is comfortable and not overwhelming. The staff were pleasant, accommodating, and knowledgeable about finding a gown that fits the woman and her vision. Marylu also took the time to give her expertise to guide the process, checking back a few times.
    We left happy and satisfied with the selection, the service, and the value and will return again for the next formal occasion.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Ferri Formals and Bridals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ferri Formals and Bridals 1
    Wedding Party Special
    Clothe the entire wedding party and receive special VIP discounts. • Save 10% on your wedding gown* • Save 15% on bridesmaids gowns* • Save 10% on tuxedos* • Save 10% on mother's gowns • The groom's tuxedo is free with five paid rentals * Discounts apply only with the purchase of bridal and bridesmaids gowns and tuxedos rentals. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions.

• 1608 Union Street Schenectady, New York, 12309 See on map
    518-263-0268 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ferri Formals and Bridals)