Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number

About Danielle's Bridal Boutique

On your big day... We've got your back!

For over 25 years we at Danielle’s Bridal in the beautiful city of Saratoga Springs, have been helping countless brides in finding that perfect dress to make their special day. We are here to make your day memorable whether it’s for a wedding, special event, gala, prom, or sweet sixteen. We as consultants approach the bride to see how exactly she would want to appear on her wedding day.

Our consultants then are here to help them every step of the way. From deciding on a wedding dress, to picking out the bridesmaid dresses, alterations from our outstanding seamstress, and even to the day the dresses are worn. We are here for you. We are known for our impeccable customer service, and our “at home” feel. We carry several designers including Mori Lee, Alfred Angelo, Maggie Sattaro, De Vinci, and Justin Alexander. For the grooms we have two different tuxedo companies we rent from. Their tuxedos have several options and any style to fit into that dream wedding.

Our tuxedos are not only for weddings but PROM as well. Prom is a big event for anyone in high school, and we have a large selection of dresses in store year around. Dresses can be purchased in store or ordered online, and shipped to our store for pickup. We have been known for our laid back approach with no appointments needed, and walk-ins are welcomed.

Follow Danielle's Bridal Boutique on

Danielle's Bridal Boutique 1
Danielle's Bridal Boutique 2
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 08/02/2019

Danielle's Bridal has a great selection of dresses/ tuxedos. They are extremely polite.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2019

Awesome selection and service

As a plus size woman I have a hard time finding styles I love that also fit me. Tracy worked with me and my bridesmaids to find is all the exact styles we loved. I got so many compliments on my dress and I can’t thank Danielle’s enough for the awesome service and flexibility that they provided!

Danielle's Bridal Boutique 3
    Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Angela

Angela & Dan · Married on 05/04/2019

I said "YES" to the dress the first visit!

Danielle's Bridal Boutique in Saratoga Springs helped me say "YES" to the dress on my very first visit to the shop! They have a wide array of wedding dresses and styles to choose from, even being a small shop. I raided the entire selection for the perfect dress for me.. and soon I had found myself caught between two. But, the bridal shop associates were helpful and constantly reminded me that it was MY day. What dress made me feel special? I also tried on various belts and veils... and they were super patient and helpful. I found my dress easily. It was perfect for me. And, the price was AFFORDABLE. Also - their alterations were performed by their in-store seamstress, Hylee Gifford. I also highly suggest going to her for alterations. She is very knowledgeable, affordable, and flexible!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Danielle's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters