501 Broadway, Troy, NY 12180 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Angela's Bridal

Local to Troy, New York, Angela's Bridal is a bridal boutique that specializes in providing exceptional wedding gowns in a relaxed environment. As a former theater costume designer with an MFA in costume design, Janet Cooper offers over 20 years of industry experience. She is dedicated to providing every client with an amazing bridal gown selection.

Premium wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dresses are available. Upon arrival, you are provided with a spacious fitting room. Exclusive to Angela’s Bridal are such lines as Marchesa Notte, Nouvelle Amsale, Paloma Blanca, Pronovias, and Mikaella Bridal. All gowns are handpicked to ensure that Angela’s Bridal features a stylistically diverse collection. Once purchased, every gown is tailored to each bride’s unique taste. Hair accessories, jewelry, bridal belts, veils, and more are available and can be purchased à la carte.

Follow Angela's Bridal on

Angela's Bridal 7
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing, worry free experience

Angela’s bridal is truly amazing! The minute I tried on my first dress, I knew that was the dress. The woman who worked with me immediately buckled every dress back so I never saw what the dress wasn’t supposed to look like. She made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted and not what the people I brought with me wanted.

I also got my dress fitted with Angela’s bridal. That experience was absolutely amazing as well. Everything went so perfectly. I couldn’t have chosen a better place to get my dress.

Completely worry free experience even during their transition from albany to Troy!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Stephanie

Jordan Meikle · Married on 11/17/2018

Angela's Bridal is AMAZING

I had such an amazing experience at Angela's. Prior to visiting Angela's, I had gone to 2 other shops in the area, and found dresses i "liked". But i knew i was holding out for my Angela's appointment. As soon as i walked into the doors, I was immediately blown away by how GORGEOUS the store is! I was greeted by Nora and i swear she chatted with me like we had been friends forever! She was so patient and honest with me. I seriously think she would have let me try on every dress in the store - if that's what i wanted! She helped me into each dress so my mom and sister could just sit back for the fashion show.

Picking the dress was easy - it was the first one i tried on and i couldn't stop thinking about it. After trying all the dresses i put in the dressing room, all i wanted to do was put that first one back on again. After saying yes, Nora popped the Champagne, and we celebrated! I left that day feeling loved and so happy with my decision. Every fitting after that was great. there's really something special about how the owner of the shop meets with every bride to do their alterations. At my last fitting, I tried on the dress and it fit like a glove. However, There was one minor thing (that was hardly noticeable), but the ladies would not let me leave unless the dress was perfect. They spent the day fixing it just so i could pick it up later that night.

Shopping here was the best decision i made and i truly believe every bride NEEDS to experience Angela's.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Angela's Bridal Pricing

Angela's Bridal Price Rates

Angela's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Tuxego
    Tuxego Wedding Dresses

Every bride that comes to us having gone to Angela's in search of the perfect gown raves about their experience, how much they loved the service, the selection and the atmosphere. I have never had a bride tell me that they had a negative experience. I know because as a tux shop brides come see me after they have finished putting together their own and the ladies attire. I give my friends at Angela's my highest recommendation.

• Rob Spring Photography
    Rob Spring Photography Wedding Photographers

We've had so many happy clients that have used Angela's Bridal - gorgeous dresses and amazing service! I'm always happy to hear that our brides went to Angela's - I know they'll look and feel beautiful on their wedding day and that makes me a happy wedding photographer :)

• Linda Conley Photography
    Linda Conley Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful dresses and great staff! Check them out!

• 501 Broadway Troy, NY, 12180 See on map
    5188691848 (1) (Phone number)