501 Broadway, Troy, NY 12180 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Angela's Bridal

Local to Troy, New York, Angela's Bridal is a bridal boutique that specializes in providing exceptional wedding gowns in a relaxed environment. As a former theater costume designer with an MFA in costume design, Janet Cooper offers over 20 years of industry experience. She is dedicated to providing every client with an amazing bridal gown selection.

Premium wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dresses are available. Upon arrival, you are provided with a spacious fitting room. Exclusive to Angela’s Bridal are such lines as Marchesa Notte, Nouvelle Amsale, Paloma Blanca, Pronovias, and Mikaella Bridal. All gowns are handpicked to ensure that Angela’s Bridal features a stylistically diverse collection. Once purchased, every gown is tailored to each bride’s unique taste. Hair accessories, jewelry, bridal belts, veils, and more are available and can be purchased à la carte.

Follow Angela's Bridal on

Angela's Bridal 5
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing, worry free experience

Angela’s bridal is truly amazing! The minute I tried on my first dress, I knew that was the dress. The woman who worked with me immediately buckled every dress back so I never saw what the dress wasn’t supposed to look like. She made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted and not what the people I brought with me wanted.

I also got my dress fitted with Angela’s bridal. That experience was absolutely amazing as well. Everything went so perfectly. I couldn’t have chosen a better place to get my dress.

Completely worry free experience even during their transition from albany to Troy!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Angela's Bridal's reply:

Jacqueline,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your patience in the transitional period, we truly appreciate it! Wishing you all the best!

Janet
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2019

No need to look anywhere else for a dress!

Shopping for my wedding dress at Angela’s was an amazingly stress free experience! Walking into the store, I felt immediately comfortable and at home. I ended up saying “yes” to the second dress I tried on (a gorgeous Pronovias), but I knew If I needed to keep looking they would’ve been there every step of the way. Thank you for a great experience!!

Angela's Bridal 6
    Angela's Bridal 7
    Angela's Bridal 8
    Angela's Bridal 9
    Sent on 09/29/2019

Angela's Bridal's reply:

Sarah, Thank you so much for the kind words! You were such pleasure to work with and you look BEYOND stunning in our pronovias! Wishing you and your husband all the best xoxo

Angela's Bridal Pricing

Angela's Bridal Price Rates

Angela's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Tuxego
    Tuxego Wedding Dresses

Every bride that comes to us having gone to Angela's in search of the perfect gown raves about their experience, how much they loved the service, the selection and the atmosphere. I have never had a bride tell me that they had a negative experience. I know because as a tux shop brides come see me after they have finished putting together their own and the ladies attire. I give my friends at Angela's my highest recommendation.

• Rob Spring Photography
    Rob Spring Photography Wedding Photographers

We've had so many happy clients that have used Angela's Bridal - gorgeous dresses and amazing service! I'm always happy to hear that our brides went to Angela's - I know they'll look and feel beautiful on their wedding day and that makes me a happy wedding photographer :)

• Linda Conley Photography
    Linda Conley Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful dresses and great staff! Check them out!

• 501 Broadway Troy, NY, 12180 See on map
    5188691848 (1) (Phone number)