A Love Story by Angela's Bridal

Troy, NY View map Visit website

We are now Love Story by Angela's Bridal.

Attention to detail, exceptional service, and expertise in fit and design, are the qualities our brides have come to expect from A Love Story by Agela’s Bridal in Troy NY. We curate our collections having the needs of today’s bride in mind. Our gowns are of the highest quality, and combine timeless bridal silhouettes with fashion forward elements. Being able to hand-pick our gowns allows us to have superior knowledge of each of our dresses. Our philosophy of listening first, advising second, and educating when needed, is how we help brides find the dress of their dreams. We are both advisers and advocates for our brides. We take into consideration the elements that will look amazing as well as show each bride's individual style and personality.

We have two locations:

A Love Story by Angela’s Bridal. A Salon that provides the intimate service of one appointment at a time, in the charming setting of downtown Troy’s Antique district, located at 188 River Street, Troy. Angela’s has always believed in the love story that is being told through each bride that walks through our doors. And in return we want to provide an intimate space, for you and your loved ones.

The Alterations Studio, located at 33 2nd street Troy, NY - where we ensure your final look is breathtaking. It is an element of the business we are so passionate about: not only brides saying yes, but ensuring we deliver on their fit.

Modern and timeless wedding dress selections, alterations to ensure the perfect fit and made to order veils are our specialty. Love Story by Angela's Bridal carries exclusive lines such as Lis Simon, Pronovias, and Ti Adora Bridal. All gowns are handpicked to ensure a stylistically diverse and curated collection. Once purchased, every gown is tailored to each bride’s unique taste. Hair accessories, jewelry, bridal belts, veils, and more are available and can be purchased à la carte.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

Amanda S. Married on 11/23/2021

Worked in a short time frame.

I gave Janet and her team, what I thought was an impossible task and they blew my expectations out of the water. I had less than 6 weeks to find a dress and have it altered. Throughout the whole experience you feel special, as you are the only bride the shop/alterations studio during your scheduled time. Nicole helped me find the perfect sample dress that not only fit the venue and the season but most importantly I felt amazing in. What’s special about A Love Story / Angela’s Bridal is that they have their own alterations studio that perfected the two piece Lis Simon combo I chose, flawlessly sewing it into the perfect gown that fit like a glove. I can’t say enough about Janet and her team. Truly wonderful people that make your wedding gown experience extra special.

Hi Amanada!

What an absolutely GORGEOUS BRIDE you were and such an incredible day! We are so grateful for your kind words, and loved working with you every step of the way!

Cheers to love,
    xoxo
    Shaina Married on 11/20/2021

The Angela’s Team is so good!

Loved working with the Angela’s team to find my wedding dress! I bought my dress at Angela’s sample sale in December 2019 with Katie’s help! Fast forward to November 2021 for our postponed reception I worked with Katie and team at the alteration studio. Everything went so smoothly through the shopping and alterations process! Love it there!

A Love Story by Angela's Bridal's reply:

Shaina, It was such a pleasure to work with you. You both look so happy in your photos and you were gorgeous in your Mikaella Bridal gown. We send to you the warmest of wishes for your next venture together.
  • Lucy
    Lucy P. Married on 07/03/2021

Thank you Angela's Bridal!

Before going to Angela's bridal, I had tried on about a dozen wedding dresses at a different store. I wasn't thrilled with any of them-- they were too bulky, had too much tulle, or were too heavy. I had a summer wedding so I knew I wanted something light and flowy. When I got to Angelas, they were so kind and accommodating. Katie helped me try on a few dresses and was my hype-girl the whole appointment (which was great because my bridesmaids couldn't be with me). She found me my dream dress- Lis Simon's, Lisbon dress. I knew it was right the second I tried it on. I felt like a fairy goddess! They also helped me pick a veil that matched PERFECTLY with the dress. The staff was always so nice when I went for my try on and to pick up my dress/veil. The price was also right in our budget too, which was amazing. Everyone kept asking me where I found my dress, and they couldn't believe I got my dress in Troy, NY and not Manhattan! I loved my dress and I am so thankful for Angela's Bridal and their amazing selection and warm, kind staff.

Lucy,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you, and finding that dream dress! You were an absolute VISION in Lis Simon. Congratulations, and cheers to your next chapter!

XOXO

• Brian & Julianna
    32 photos · 04/30/2016

Pricing

Tuxego Tuxego Wedding Dresses

Every bride that comes to us having gone to Angela's in search of the perfect gown raves about their experience, how much they loved the service, the selection and the atmosphere. I have never had a bride tell me that they had a negative experience. I know because as a tux shop brides come see me after they have finished putting together their own and the ladies attire. I give my friends at Angela's my highest recommendation.

Rob Spring Photography Rob Spring Photography Wedding Photographers

We've had so many happy clients that have used Angela's Bridal - gorgeous dresses and amazing service! I'm always happy to hear that our brides went to Angela's - I know they'll look and feel beautiful on their wedding day and that makes me a happy wedding photographer :)

Linda Conley Photography Linda Conley Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful dresses and great staff! Check them out!

188 River Street Troy, NY, 12180
Location of (A Love Story by Angela's Bridal)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding