33 2nd Street, Troy, NY 12180 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Angela's Bridal

Local to Troy, New York, Angela's Bridal is a bridal boutique that specializes in providing exceptional wedding gowns in a relaxed environment. As a former theater costume designer with an MFA in costume design, Janet Cooper offers over 20 years of industry experience. She is dedicated to providing every client with an amazing bridal gown selection.

Premium wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dresses are available. Upon arrival, you are provided with a spacious fitting room. Exclusive to Angela’s Bridal are such lines as Marchesa Notte, Nouvelle Amsale, Paloma Blanca, Pronovias, and Mikaella Bridal. All gowns are handpicked to ensure that Angela’s Bridal features a stylistically diverse collection. Once purchased, every gown is tailored to each bride’s unique taste. Hair accessories, jewelry, bridal belts, veils, and more are available and can be purchased à la carte.

Follow Angela's Bridal on

Angela's Bridal 4
Angela's Bridal 5
Angela's Bridal 6

Sara Hart · Married on 06/09/2019

Gorgeous store and selection, amazing staff

I found a one-of-a-kind Pronovias wedding dress at Angela's Bridal, at a floor sample sale! From that second I had a fantastic experience. The stylists are outstanding, fun and very knowledgable, the alterations team is the best, the owner is a wonderful woman with a beautiful vision. The store and stunning, and also has great accessories. I can't imagine a better store for a gorgeous and personal experience.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Angela's Bridal 7
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

The best bridal salon in Albany!

My journey with Angela's was a bit different than most brides, but my experience was nothing short of perfect. My wedding was in early October this year and I had purchased a dress in October of the previous year. I did the whole New York City thing, tried on several dresses and found what I thought was "the one" on my first outing. When the dress came in, it was the wrong color, and the lace on it just didn't look as I had remembered when I ordered it. By the time I got to my alterations, I was convincing myself that I liked it. I kept thinking that each appointment would make me like it more but it just didn't. So, finally, 6 weeks before my wedding, I went to Angela's on a whim. I was so upset, but the team at Angela's made me feel so much better. I found a dress that was EXACTLY what I was looking for and bought it right on the spot -- I didn't even have an appointment and they fit me right in to accommodate my situation. They even rushed my alterations appointments so it would be ready for my big day. And ready it was! My dress was beyond beautiful. I felt how I always thought I would feel putting on my dress and it's all because of the Angela's staff. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop. They are friendly, helpful and I'm proof positive that they have seen it all :).

Sent on 10/20/2018

Angela's Bridal Pricing

Angela's Bridal Price Rates

Angela's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Tuxego
    Tuxego Wedding Dresses

Every bride that comes to us having gone to Angela's in search of the perfect gown raves about their experience, how much they loved the service, the selection and the atmosphere. I have never had a bride tell me that they had a negative experience. I know because as a tux shop brides come see me after they have finished putting together their own and the ladies attire. I give my friends at Angela's my highest recommendation.

• Rob Spring Photography
    Rob Spring Photography Wedding Photographers

We've had so many happy clients that have used Angela's Bridal - gorgeous dresses and amazing service! I'm always happy to hear that our brides went to Angela's - I know they'll look and feel beautiful on their wedding day and that makes me a happy wedding photographer :)

• Linda Conley Photography
    Linda Conley Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful dresses and great staff! Check them out!

• 33 2nd Street Troy, NY, 12180 See on map
    5188691848 (1) (Phone number)