Troy, NY 12180 Map · Phone number

About Flower Scout

Flower Scout is a floral design business and tiny flower farm located in Troy. Its mission is to recognize and make use of the natural beauty all around us, to encourage attention to weather and season, and to strengthen our community’s connection to the natural world, right here where we live.

We specialize in alternative weddings, with a focus on seasonality, and enjoy making large, luscious bouquets that utilize many different varieties of flowers and foliage.

051416b0027

Flower Scout 4
Flower Scout 5
Flower Scout 6

Jackie · Married on 09/08/2018

Working with Colie was a highlight of the wedding planning process for me. Not only does she design incredibly gorgeous florals, but she's a pure delight to work with and handled every one of my questions with professionalism, patience, and kindness. I'm not especially well-versed in the world of plants and flowers, but I was able to give Colie a very vague description of a feeling I was going for and she delivered the exact vision that was inside my head. From my wild and dangly bouquet, to our massive ceremonial plinths, to the assorted living plants we used as centerpieces, every detail was exquisitely executed. But hands down, my absolute favorite decorative element of the entire wedding was the enormous hanging cloud of florals that Colie masterfully installed above our tent dance floor. Dancing beneath it was such a dream! I'm so grateful that Colie was so wonderful in helping me understand the options, logistics, and costs so that we could make that installation a reality.

Colie is undoubtedly a tremendously talented florist, but she's also thoughtful and kind human. I could not recommend her and her business more enthusiastically.

Reeti · Married on 08/11/2018

Colie did an amazing job with our South Asian wedding. This was her first time creating a mandap, and she did an amazing job with it and coordinating with the site. There was no doubt in my mind that my special day would be incredible, and that the mandap would be beautiful. Our wedding coordinator also said it was a huge pleasure to work with Colie as she is very professional, responsive, and easy to work with. I recommend Colie to everyone I meet who is getting married, and you should definitely hire her.

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

I used Flower Scout for my August 2018 wedding and couldn't be happier! Colie made the entire flower process the easiest part of our entire wedding. I feel in love with her designs and knew they were perfect for our Vermont setting. I gave her very little requirements and the end result was something I could have never imagined! Our bouquets went so well with my mis-matched bridesmaids dresses and the boutonnieres were so fun and different! Colie also worked with my mom to use part of her dress on my bouquet, which was really special.

Flower Scout 7

Flower Scout FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers

• Troy, NY 12180 See on map