Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design is a full-service wedding planner, designer and florist in the Albany, New York area. They specialize in event and floral design and will work to perfect all aspects of the big day. This designer works to create an event that reflects the couple's personalities and vision.

The team at Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design helps couples with a number of wedding planning needs. They offer full-service wedding planning, design and coordination to bring couples’ dream weddings to life.They can help with decor such as florals, candles, signage, table runners and lighting. Their planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
The company also offers floral design services. They take care of all parts of the floral process, including consultations, design, venue visits, delivery, setup and cleanup. The planners help the clients find their dream designs which reflect their individual style and budget. Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design can create the following arrangements for couples’ weddings:

• Aisle decor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Taylor
    Taylor Married on 09/03/2022

Made the Complex Easy!

Michelle was a phenomenal partner all throughout our wedding planning process! As a dual-military couple living in separate locations - and on the other side of the country and at times world from our venue - my wife and I simply could not have put together our ceremony and reception without her help. She took our desires and ideas and transformed them into an amazing event with incredible attention to detail. I would recommend her to friends and family without hesitation, she truly made our day.
  • Erin
    Erin G. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision we could have made

Michelle is seriously the best! We had a very large wedding that would not have been possible without Michelle. I had people ask me throughout the planning process how I was so calm, and it's truly because I knew Michelle would make sure we had everything done on time and we weren't forgetting anything. She was so communicative and so incredibly organized from when we first starting planning until the weekend was over. Not to mention how gorgeous her floral arrangements are! I couldn't believe she had the time to finalize all the small details and still create the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. Trust me, hiring Michelle will be the best decision you could make for your wedding!
  • Tim
    Tim G. Married on 07/02/2022

Father of the Bride

Michelle and her staff made a day with so many moving parts run like clockwork. We sat back and were able to enjoy every aspect of the wedding and not worry about any details. I would highly recommend Intuition Events.
    Michelle also did a wonderful job with the beautiful floral designs Flawless
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Kendell & Kyle
    28 photos · 09/06/2019

Above Weddings Above Weddings Wedding Photographers

Michelle and her staff do an excellent job of planning and making your day run smoothly. She is the best wedding planner I know. I cant tell you enough how much I appreciate working with her. She always makes my job easier and goes out of her way for the bride and groom. I have worked with her on several weddings and look foreword to more in the future. I recommend her to my clients whenever I get the chance.

Hitlin Photography Hitlin Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle Dischaivo and her team from Intuition Events go above and beyond to make your wedding fantasy a reality. She is a very detail oriented and gets the job done. It was amazing to be int the room when the Bride and Groom entered for the first time to see her magic displayed. They were AMAZED and we actually saw a tear of joy come from the Bride's eye. If you are looking for a unique and creative look to your wedding, you need to contact Michelle!

Jessica Painter Photography Jessica Painter Photography Wedding Photographers

We recently worked with Intuition Event Coordination & Design at a wedding at the Pruyn House. Michelle was great to work with! Not only is she excellent at what she does; but she is friendly and personable - the perfect combination! She had everything nailed down perfectly and with Michelle coordinating the day everything went seamlessly and smoothly. Having a wedding planner is so important and Michelle is perfect at what she does! We look forward to working with her again in the near future!

87 Alpine Dr Latham, NY, 12110
Location of (Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding