Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design Reviews

83 | Latham, NY

83 Reviews for Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design

Ariel · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Planning AND decor AND flowers!

Michelle and her team were wonderful to work with. We had some unconventional requests for our ceremony and decor, and didn't want a real traditional look. She came up with some really creative ideas and helped us eventually settle on black tablecloths with super cool greenery and candles. She's also a florist and put all the greens/flowers together and it all looked gorgeous. On the day of, she took care of everything seamlessly and her team were delightful as well. It was so easy to have one person in charge of all coordination, planning, and decorations, I HIGHLY recommend Michelle! She's super nice and highly competent so you'll have no worries at all if you hire her :)

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Bailey

Bailey C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing work!

We are so thankful for all the hard work they put in! They even took my vision of using shotgun shells for the holders of the Boutonnieres and ran with it! Everything was perfect ❤️

Sent on 10/16/2020

Emily · Married on 09/26/2020

Incredible in every way

Michelle went above and beyond in every single way possible. There are no words to express what an amazing job she did. I explained to her exactly what we wanted and she brought my vision to life better than I could have ever imagined. I changed my mind so many times and she was so accommodating and understanding every single time. She is such a joy to work with and I could never recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so glad that I was there for you through all of these crazy times and that we were able to pull it all together for you and Brad! You are wonderful!

Madeline · Married on 09/25/2020

Michelle was amazing!

Michelle was a wonderful person to work with and was so accommodating for every curveball that 2020 threw at us. It was really easy to adjust our contract as we changed our plans over and over, and she even did a walkthrough of the venue with us the week of the wedding so we could put our visions together in person. Every centerpiece, bouquet, and boutonniere was flawless and she brought to life the ideas we had when we first sat down together a year prior. I highly recommend her and the Intuition team to anyone putting together an event, large or small.

Sent on 01/09/2021

Madeline,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We loved working with you and were so glad you could make it all work despite your obstacles! Congratulations and thank you again!!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful Flowers & Amazing Service

When we first sat down with Michelle, we had absolutely no idea what we wanted. We had one idea in mind and she took our idea and turned it into something spectacular. She was able to show us pictures based on the ideas that we had previously given and she was so easy to work with. We knew after we first met Michelle that we wanted her for our wedding. We ended up having to cancel our reception (i.e. centerpieces and what not) and Michelle was so understanding and was even able to refund us what we "overpaid." There were a few minor bumps along the way but they were fixed and we were able to get married with the flowers that we wanted. Michelle and her team brought in all the decorations while we were getting ready and they were in and out, you didn't even know they were there. We had a great experience and we loved working with Michelle!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great working with you and I am so glad you were able to have your wedding!!

Kristen · Married on 11/02/2019

Most beautiful flowers

Michelle and her team did an amazing job at our wedding ! She met with me several times and took her time to show me all of the flower options which was very helpful and she was very responsive when I emailed her with ideas or changes ! She completely nailed my vision! I couldn’t stop coming down from the bridal suite just to stare at all of the flowers , everything was beautiful !

Thank you !!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Kristen,
    It was such a pleasure working with you and getting to know you! We LOVED putting it all together for you! Your choices were fabulous!

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2019

Delivers Excellence at a fair price

My husband and I had a venue that was a bare bones barn. We had a lot of work to do to make it look wedding worthy. I shopped around and kept getting astronomical quotes. Everyone told me go check out price chopper so I did an I got a quote from them. Intuition was my last stop and I wish I had talked to Michelle sooner. Their prices were the most fair I had scene. Every idea I had she said "Yup we can do that!". When I emailed her just weeks before the wedding and said actually I do want a flower display at the alter, she said no problem! Our wedding was breath taking. She captured the fall authenticity while making the venue you fancy. She coordinated with my other vendors. She really didn't put anything on my shoulders. I was so impressed. Our flower display at the birch arbor alter is still talked about a family gatherings. Do not hesitate in hiring Michelle and Intuition events. They know exactly what their doing, they took our breaths away! The price posted included :All the various flour arrangements (decoration and for bridal party), lighting in a tree grove, ceiling fairy lights in the barn and wall lights, cake decoration, candles, lanterns, etc I am sure I am missing something.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time! We love working at that venue and I loved working with you! You had awesome ideas and we enjoyed helping you make it all happen!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2019

The Absolute Best

I have been lucky enough to know Michelle and her family personally for many years and I am so beyond honored that my new hubby & I were on the receiving end of her amazing talents for our wedding! Our floral arrangements were perfect and her ability to seamlessly integrate my vision with her professional eye was outstanding. It all came together so perfectly and I couldn’t be more grateful! Thank you Michelle!
    Love, The Fruscios

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Phuong

Phuong N. · Married on 06/15/2019

Michelle is brilliant!

Working with Michelle was such a fun and easy experience, I would do it all over again and again! I chose her because I saw that her designs were unconventional and I didn't want a traditional look to my wedding-- I wanted something fun and chic and just from our first meeting and hearing her ideas, I knew I could trust her to do the job and she executed it PERFECTLY!
    Believe me, just let her be creative and you will be blown away by the outcome.
    I cannot recommend Michelle and her team enough!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten B. · Married on 03/23/2019

Creative, beautiful work... consistently!

I've had the pleasure of working with Michelle and her team many times over the last 8 years. She has amazing ideas, does beautiful work, and always listens to her clients to try and get to the heart of their vision... while also giving great advice. She's defintely kept me from some bad decisions. I'm always so grateful for her and her amazing team. They deliver every time.

Sent on 11/29/2020

Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kirsten! I love working with you too!! Make A Wish has been such an incredibly rewarding group to work with!

Sufana · Married on 11/03/2018

Best way to sum it up....PERFECT!

It was one of the best decisions I made to hire Michelle to do the flowers for my wedding reception. My husband and I live in Iowa and had a destination wedding in Jamaica, however we planned on having a reception in Albany due to family. From day one, Michelle understood my vision and worked to create my dream of an eastern/western culture infused reception look. She and her team was there to make sure all the setup was perfect and everything looked the way I had imagined. I couldn’t have asked for a better capture of my vision!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Working with Michelle was great! I came to our first meeting with some idea of what I’d like but she helped bring it all together. She has so much experience and showed me things she’s done at other events to help me visualize different ideas. She was a pleasure to work with and was very patient as I struggled to make up my mind :-) Everything looked beautiful on our big day and the flowers were perfect. we highly recommend Intuition Events!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Elisabeth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such positive feedback! We loved all of your ideas and it all came together beautifully! Thank you for putting your trust in us!

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

Michelle did an absolutely amazing job everything came out so beau and she was great to work with!!’

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kelly,

Thank you so much for the review!! I’m still in love with your bouquet! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to create it and all of your amazing florals!
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Service, Quality and Care

LOVE LOVE LOVE Michelle Dischiavo! We used her and her team from Intuition Events and Floral Design and the work they did was amazing! So easy and friendly to work with and she made me feel so at ease in a time of chaos. I was born and raised in Upstate NY and moved to FL about 6 years ago. I knew from the moment I said "yes" that I wanted to have a fall wedding in NY but trying to plan a wedding 1300 miles away was terrifying, I had no idea what things were going to taste like, look like, feel like etc. Michelle answered all of my ridiculous questions no matter how many emails I sent she was always quick to respond. I was getting a little nervous about a month before my wedding and she assured me that everything was going to look amazing and that I shouldn't worry. We had our "final" phone call about 2 weeks before the big day and we went over each flower, the colors, and how I wanted the barn decorated. She took the time to let me google each flower (since I couldn't actually be there to see them) and explained why some flowers worked better than others. She also assured me that the decor would be just as I imagined it to be.
    Well the big day arrived and the only thing I could say was WOW! I was in awe at how amazing everything looked, every flower was AMAZING every decoration was perfect it was like she somehow read my mind!
    Thank you so so much for helping me on my big day and for turning a plain old barn into a magical back drop for our wedding day, we really can't thank you enough.

If you are researching someone to do your flowers, decorations, coordination and more look no further! Intuition Events and Floral Design really is a one stop shop and everything they do is absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend them to any and everyone!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Alina,
    Thank you so much for this incredibly heartfelt review! I loved helping you through the process and I am so glad we knocked it out of the park for you!
  • U

Uwa · Married on 08/18/2018

Michelle is super friendly and sweet. As indecisive as my husband and I were at the beginning, she patiently helped us brainstorm ideas, and pick the best arrangements for our style.

Everything was amazing, and her team did a great job setting everything up. Great team and great work! I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

5 stars does not do this company justice! I first met with Michelle with just an idea of what I wanted. She helped me feel at ease and gave me complete hope that she was going to make my vision come to life! Seeing everything come together on our big day was just beautiful. Despite the 95 degree heat, our flowers looked absolutely stunning! Walking into the venue and seeing these arrangements and our bouquets, absolutely took my breath away! I would choose intuition event over and over again! Thank you guys so much for helping make our memories so beautiful!

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • X

Xio · Married on 06/02/2018

Michelle and her team were amazing. She was there for numerous consultations, and happy to answer any questions. We got married at the Pruyn House, where she is a preferred vendor and she was amazing. She was happy to stay within our budget, and totally worked with the vibe we were going for. I have had three people that my wedding looked like it could have been on a pintrest board, and I give that credit to Michelle. She was a steadying hand when things got stressfull, and I am very grateful

Sent on 06/21/2018

Amber · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Intuition for our fall themed wedding and to say that Michelle and her team delivered would be an understatement. Michelle was responsive and helpful every step of the way. She was receptive to every idea that our families came across. Once the big day came we were in awe. Guests were telling us how much they loved all of the detail. The flowers, the arbor, and the floating candles above the head table all came out perfectly. It wasn't just the ascetics that impressed us. There were barely any questions that we needed to ask that day since Michelle and her team were on top of everything. We look back and say "Wow it was such a well oiled machine!" and none of that would have been possible without Intuition.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Marisa · Married on 10/14/2017

If you are on the fence about who to hire or whether you need a wedding planner and day of event coordinating, look no further. Michelle and her team are all you need,
    I am involved with many formal events, so I had a big vision for her to accomplish. She not only created that vision perfectly thru flowers and decor, but coordinated the entire weekend perfectly too. She gave me peace of mind and that’s priceless. I only wish I had the good sense to hire Intuitions for my other 2 children’s weddings!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Stacie · Married on 10/08/2017

We were confident from our first meeting with Michelle that things would go well because it is obvious that she loves her work. She is reassuring and easy to work with. Her tagline should be, “We worry so you don’t have to!” Two of the vendors we hired made mistakes that complicated our plans. Michelle and her team were like the agents in the movie, “Men in Black”, swooping around in the background, combating extraterrestrials while ordinary citizens went about their day, unaware. I feel like they really saved the day so we could enjoy it entirely! In addition, we received many compliments about how beautiful and uniquely decorated our reception venue was. We really couldn’t have had such a wonderful day without their help.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Eileen · Married on 09/23/2017

Michelle and Wendy are an AMAZING team!!
    They transformed our venue into a work of art! She took my goofy pumpkin centerpieces and made them look like works of art!
    They decorated the beautiful arbor outside and lined the aisles with little white pumpkins filled with seasonal blooms.
    she set up a memorial table for us to display photos of loved ones and made a fun "hashtag" sign for us!
    She decorating with these beautiful lanterns and flowers all over-people were stunned at how amazing the barn looked.
    The flowers that Michelle designed for me and my daughters were STUNNING.
    She literally thought of everything so I didn't have to worry about anything on our big day.
    Michelle and Wendy constantly checked in on us and kept everything running on time and smoothly. They brought us drinks, food anything we wanted!
    Michelle even put my daughter into an uber to make sure she got home safely!
    You might not think you need a wedding planner- trust me, you do!
    You should get to enjoy the big day, not fuss at table settings, decorate the venue or worry about difficult family members.
    THANK YOU Michelle & Wendy and team!
    You saw my vision and brought it to life!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

Michelle and her team are absolutely phenomenal! I used Intuition for flowers and decor. Everything they touched was breathtaking. My vision was brought to life with the work they did and words cannot describe how easy it was to work with Intuition Events. Michelle responded to emails promptly and professionally. Absolutely recommend this company, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2017

Where do I even begin?! Michelle and her team are absolutely AMAZING! From start to finish I couldn't have asked for a better person to have by my side for the crazy process of planning a wedding. The day couldn't have gone how it did without her and the flowers and decor were FLAWLESS. I couldn't have asked for anything more, thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Alexis · Married on 08/26/2017

Michelle, Wendy, and their team at Intuition did an absolutely amazing job with all the flowers and decor for our wedding!! We were absolutely blown away at how stunning everything came out and we wouldn't have changed anything - it was perfect! Throughout the planning process Michelle was extremely professional, responsive, and flexible to changes we made along the way. The set-up and execution of everything on wedding day was flawless - we loved working with them and can't recommend the team's services enough!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

I cannot possibly give enough praise to Michelle Dischiavo and Wendy DeFazio for their amazing work helping me to plan my wedding. I booked Intuition Event Coordination and Floral Design for partial day-of coordination, flowers, and decor rentals.

As I began the long process of planning my wedding, I quickly began to realize how utterly overwhelmed and stressed I was feeling, especially getting into the finer details, where I was being something of a perfectionist, not to mention that I was planning an Albany, NY wedding from out-of-state. Two of my friends had used Michelle's coordinating services for their weddings in the past, and absolutely raved about her work, both telling me flat-out that it was the best planning decision that they made. I didn't need more convincing than that - I emailed Michelle, and right from the first email, she put me at ease. When we had our first phone consultation, we talked about my vision, theme, flowers, everything. Michelle was incredibly thorough and detail-oriented. In the months leading up to my wedding we had additional phone conversations and emails, each one was received with kindness and eager help.

The day of my wedding was flawless. The flowers were exceptional - my bouquet was one of my favorite parts of the day–stunning! The centerpieces were beautiful and elegant, and the vintage-themed rentals were perfection. Everything was completed with great attention to detail. I was paired with Wendy DeFazio, Michelle's assistant, for the day-of. She was kind, helpful, and worked tirelessly to ensure that the day went smoothly. I was so grateful for all the hard work she put in during the day. My husband and I felt relaxed and knew that we were in excellent hands.

Thank you Michelle and Wendy, for making our day absolute perfection!

Sent on 11/29/2017