Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Emily
    Emily S. Married on 05/14/2022

Wedding/Reception services

Michelle went above and beyond in providing me with the best wedding coordinator services!
    Everyone at the wedding and reception was exceptionally impressed with her impressive skill and attention to detail in working between vendors and a very detailed timeline.
    I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding day if you cannot afford a wedding planner.
    Thank you Michelle for making my day the best it could be! I’ll never forget it! :)
    -Emily.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 02/20/2022

Fantastic flowers

Working with Michele was amazing! she made all my visions come true! She was easy to communicate with and was very flexible. LOVE LOVE LOVE
    Erica V. Married on 02/11/2022

Winter wedding

Michelle did an amazing job incorporating what I already purchased and what she brought to make the decorations seamlessly come together. The bouquets were perfect, the tea lights were romantic, and the use of lanterns were exactly what I wanted.
  • Sara
    Sara R. Married on 11/06/2021

A pleasure to work with

Michelle & her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. From the start Michelle was super responsive and helped us when we were unsure of certain aspects of the design. We cannot even describe how beautiful our room looked when we walked in. Our guests were blown away. Intuition brought our vision to life and were super hands on during the whole set up process. We are so grateful for all the work you put into our special day. Thank you so much Michelle!
  • cosseflorek
    Jackie C. Married on 10/16/2021

10/10, especially for non-traditional florals!

Michelle was absolutely wonderful to work with!! I wanted something not-so-traditional and she blew my expectations out of the water, in terms of bouquets, boutonnieres, AND centerpieces!!! Truly an awesome person to work with and would definitely recommend!!
    Karissa Married on 10/11/2021

Amazing Florist

She took everything I explained and dreamed of and turned it into reality! So easy to work with and beautiful designs
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey P. Married on 10/09/2021

Look no further!

Michelle was an absolute dream to work with; she is multi talented as a florist & designer, wedding planner, and day-of coordinator. The flowers and decor were stunning; she really took my design vision and brought it to life. We had so many compliments on them! And as far as planning and day-of coordination, she went above and beyond to make sure everything went off without a hitch; which it did! Such great attention to detail. Our wedding day really was perfect because of her; I highly recommend Michelle and the staff at Intuition! Thank you!

Lindsey,

You and your family were such a pleasure to work woth! Your sister and you had such great ideas and your mom was so incredibly organized! I should hire her!! Lol!! What an amazing day it was for me to experience with all of you! So glad you found me!
    Ariel Married on 10/08/2021

Planning AND decor AND flowers!

Michelle and her team were wonderful to work with. We had some unconventional requests for our ceremony and decor, and didn't want a real traditional look. She came up with some really creative ideas and helped us eventually settle on black tablecloths with super cool greenery and candles. She's also a florist and put all the greens/flowers together and it all looked gorgeous. On the day of, she took care of everything seamlessly and her team were delightful as well. It was so easy to have one person in charge of all coordination, planning, and decorations, I HIGHLY recommend Michelle! She's super nice and highly competent so you'll have no worries at all if you hire her :)
  • Andrea
    Andrea S. Married on 09/24/2021

Nailed it! Wedding Floral

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with - she spent a lot of time with me reviewing exactly what flowers/greens I wanted, and everything was incredible. She nailed my bouquet -- quality, quantity and variety of flowers was amazing, and they lasted two weeks post-wedding for me to enjoy. She was very responsive, and worked with me on my limited budget. I highly recommend!
  • Liz
    Liz A. Married on 09/06/2021

Amazing Wedding Planning Experience!

Michelle and her team are the BEST. My husband and I originally reached out because we were planning our wedding from out of state and needed lots of help. We booked for wedding planning as well as floral design and it was the greatest decision we made. I honestly don’t know how I could have managed the wedding without her!! Michelle was very flexible and very reassuring when I felt stressed about time, and she always responded to my MANY questions. She also reached out to the greatest vendors for us, we felt so lucky. She knew exactly what my vision was and our day was beyond easy and beautiful. To top it off she is just the sweetest person and it felt like she was part of the family. I can’t thank her enough! If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator, this team is more than worth the investment. I would recommend them to everyone.
    Emily S. Married on 08/20/2021

Beautiful flowers and a wonderful experience!

Michelle did such an incredible job with our wedding! From our very first meeting, Michelle was so professional and organized. She was so knowledgeable, offered great design ideas, and also was very mindful of the look I was envisioning for our wedding. The bouquets were beautiful and the ballroom looked so elegant. She not only made beautiful arrangements for the tables, but also incorporated candles and greenery which added such a nice touch. Michelle is truly talented and she was wonderful to work with.

Emily,
    It was so awesome working with you and your mother! Amazing taste and beautiful ideas! Another wedding that was worth the wait!!!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 07/31/2021

Pat’s Barn 7/31/21 Wedding

I came upon Intuition and Michelle through a friend. She raved about her and let me tell you she wasn’t wrong! From the beginning, Michelle was there for my daughter. She offered some of her wedding planner ideas as well as her beautiful floral arrangements . She was totally flexible and easy to communicate with. Wonderful ideas and made wedding planning easy. On the day of the wedding, Michelle was on site doing her magic. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Michelle was busy all day busy putting things together. I would not hesitate to hire her again and only wish I knew her 3 years ago when my oldest got married! Totally the Best!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 01/16/2021

January Wedding

Michelle was responsive in a timely manner. The first meeting she asked to see my Pinterest page and looked at it with me. She was able to bring our vision to light. Bride had cascade waterfall bouquet which turned out amazing! Bridesmaids bouquets weren’t overwhelming big. Our ceremony and reception were in two different places. They brought flowers from the ceremony to the reception so we didn’t have to worry about it while we were switching locations. She was in contact with our other vendors on the day of the wedding too so we weren’t the middle person. Great service! Beautiful floral arrangements!

Amanda,

Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review! We loved everything about your wedding and are so thankful you found us! Congratulations!!
  • Bailey
    Bailey C. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing work!

We are so thankful for all the hard work they put in! They even took my vision of using shotgun shells for the holders of the Boutonnieres and ran with it! Everything was perfect ❤️
    Emily Married on 09/26/2020

Incredible in every way

Michelle went above and beyond in every single way possible. There are no words to express what an amazing job she did. I explained to her exactly what we wanted and she brought my vision to life better than I could have ever imagined. I changed my mind so many times and she was so accommodating and understanding every single time. She is such a joy to work with and I could never recommend her enough!

Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so glad that I was there for you through all of these crazy times and that we were able to pull it all together for you and Brad! You are wonderful!
    Madeline Married on 09/25/2020

Michelle was amazing!

Michelle was a wonderful person to work with and was so accommodating for every curveball that 2020 threw at us. It was really easy to adjust our contract as we changed our plans over and over, and she even did a walkthrough of the venue with us the week of the wedding so we could put our visions together in person. Every centerpiece, bouquet, and boutonniere was flawless and she brought to life the ideas we had when we first sat down together a year prior. I highly recommend her and the Intuition team to anyone putting together an event, large or small.

Madeline,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We loved working with you and were so glad you could make it all work despite your obstacles! Congratulations and thank you again!!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful Flowers & Amazing Service

When we first sat down with Michelle, we had absolutely no idea what we wanted. We had one idea in mind and she took our idea and turned it into something spectacular. She was able to show us pictures based on the ideas that we had previously given and she was so easy to work with. We knew after we first met Michelle that we wanted her for our wedding. We ended up having to cancel our reception (i.e. centerpieces and what not) and Michelle was so understanding and was even able to refund us what we "overpaid." There were a few minor bumps along the way but they were fixed and we were able to get married with the flowers that we wanted. Michelle and her team brought in all the decorations while we were getting ready and they were in and out, you didn't even know they were there. We had a great experience and we loved working with Michelle!

Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great working with you and I am so glad you were able to have your wedding!!
    Kristen Married on 11/02/2019

Most beautiful flowers

Michelle and her team did an amazing job at our wedding ! She met with me several times and took her time to show me all of the flower options which was very helpful and she was very responsive when I emailed her with ideas or changes ! She completely nailed my vision! I couldn’t stop coming down from the bridal suite just to stare at all of the flowers , everything was beautiful !

Thank you !!

Kristen,
    It was such a pleasure working with you and getting to know you! We LOVED putting it all together for you! Your choices were fabulous!
    Amanda Married on 10/12/2019

Delivers Excellence at a fair price

My husband and I had a venue that was a bare bones barn. We had a lot of work to do to make it look wedding worthy. I shopped around and kept getting astronomical quotes. Everyone told me go check out price chopper so I did an I got a quote from them. Intuition was my last stop and I wish I had talked to Michelle sooner. Their prices were the most fair I had scene. Every idea I had she said "Yup we can do that!". When I emailed her just weeks before the wedding and said actually I do want a flower display at the alter, she said no problem! Our wedding was breath taking. She captured the fall authenticity while making the venue you fancy. She coordinated with my other vendors. She really didn't put anything on my shoulders. I was so impressed. Our flower display at the birch arbor alter is still talked about a family gatherings. Do not hesitate in hiring Michelle and Intuition events. They know exactly what their doing, they took our breaths away! The price posted included :All the various flour arrangements (decoration and for bridal party), lighting in a tree grove, ceiling fairy lights in the barn and wall lights, cake decoration, candles, lanterns, etc I am sure I am missing something.

Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time! We love working at that venue and I loved working with you! You had awesome ideas and we enjoyed helping you make it all happen!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/20/2019

The Absolute Best

I have been lucky enough to know Michelle and her family personally for many years and I am so beyond honored that my new hubby & I were on the receiving end of her amazing talents for our wedding! Our floral arrangements were perfect and her ability to seamlessly integrate my vision with her professional eye was outstanding. It all came together so perfectly and I couldn’t be more grateful! Thank you Michelle!
    Love, The Fruscios
  • Phuong
    Phuong N. Married on 06/15/2019

Michelle is brilliant!

Working with Michelle was such a fun and easy experience, I would do it all over again and again! I chose her because I saw that her designs were unconventional and I didn't want a traditional look to my wedding-- I wanted something fun and chic and just from our first meeting and hearing her ideas, I knew I could trust her to do the job and she executed it PERFECTLY!
    Believe me, just let her be creative and you will be blown away by the outcome.
    I cannot recommend Michelle and her team enough!
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten B. Married on 03/23/2019

Creative, beautiful work... consistently!

I've had the pleasure of working with Michelle and her team many times over the last 8 years. She has amazing ideas, does beautiful work, and always listens to her clients to try and get to the heart of their vision... while also giving great advice. She's defintely kept me from some bad decisions. I'm always so grateful for her and her amazing team. They deliver every time.

Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kirsten! I love working with you too!! Make A Wish has been such an incredibly rewarding group to work with!
    Sufana Married on 11/03/2018

Best way to sum it up....PERFECT!

It was one of the best decisions I made to hire Michelle to do the flowers for my wedding reception. My husband and I live in Iowa and had a destination wedding in Jamaica, however we planned on having a reception in Albany due to family. From day one, Michelle understood my vision and worked to create my dream of an eastern/western culture infused reception look. She and her team was there to make sure all the setup was perfect and everything looked the way I had imagined. I couldn’t have asked for a better capture of my vision!
    Elisabeth Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Working with Michelle was great! I came to our first meeting with some idea of what I’d like but she helped bring it all together. She has so much experience and showed me things she’s done at other events to help me visualize different ideas. She was a pleasure to work with and was very patient as I struggled to make up my mind :-) Everything looked beautiful on our big day and the flowers were perfect. we highly recommend Intuition Events!

Elisabeth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such positive feedback! We loved all of your ideas and it all came together beautifully! Thank you for putting your trust in us!
    Kelly Married on 09/29/2018
    Michelle did an absolutely amazing job everything came out so beau and she was great to work with!!’

Kelly,

Thank you so much for the review!! I’m still in love with your bouquet! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to create it and all of your amazing florals!