48 Columbia St, East Greenbush, NY 12207 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hitlin Photography

Hitlin Photography Inc. is a contemporary wedding photographer in the Albany, New York area. This husband and wife team pride themselves on taking the time to get to know each couple on a personal level, ensuring that the wedding photographs capture the uniqueness and personality of the wedding party. They aim to make every shoot relaxed and easy going to capture truly candid moments.

Experience
Keith is the primary photographer at Hitlin Photography Inc. His career began as a newspaper photojournalist in the late 90s when he realized how much he loved telling someone’s story through photographs. This led to a natural transition to wedding photography. Meghan assists Keith as a secondary photographer, having joined the business in 2008.

The photographers use their experience and natural chemistry to create a fun atmosphere on the couple’s wedding day while capturing photojournalistic shots of each important moment. Their services and products include:

• Albums
Follow Hitlin Photography on

117 Reviews for Hitlin Photography

• Tara

Tara Gleason · Married on 12/10/2019

So great to work with and they take the best photos!

Where to begin with Meghan and Kieth...they are simply THE BEST wedding photographers we could have ever asked for. My husband and I first learned of their work from our friend's wedding and my sister's wedding (see gorgeous picture of couple in the snow shown on their profile here!). When I got engaged I wasn't sure where our venue would be or what type of wedding I wanted but I just KNEW I had to have the Hitlins as our wedding photographers and it was certainly the best choice my husband and I could have made! My husband and I planned our wedding remotely from London and throughout the process Megan and Keith were super flexible and accommodating to work around our schedule when we were in town and taking calls that worked for our time zone. My husband and I are definitely a bit camera shy but on the day Meghan and Keith did such a great job of making us laugh and feel comfortable, while keeping us on time and making sure they got all of the shots that we wanted -even if they were last minute requests! We were so lucky to have a pair of photographers that were genuinely fun to work with but the ultimate bonus in working with Meghan and Keith is the fantastic photographs they take! From the photos we have seen so far, we love every one of them! Meghan and Keith are so talented at recognizing great shots and making sure that they capture them without it feeling like a chore for you. We love the Hitlins and cannot recommend them enough. If you've just got engaged BOOK THEM NOW and you certainly won't regret it :). With the Hitlins you can guarantee you will get the best possible photos to remember the most important day of your life!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Kaileigh

Kaileigh · Married on 10/04/2019

Talented and fun to work with!

Meghan and Keith did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and let me tell you, they were SO much fun. My husband and I are not ones to be in front of a camera but they totally put us at ease. They were professional, but hilarious and down to earth. I’m a planner and they put together a timeline to keep the day in order and that alone helped me so much. Your wedding day is a whirlwind of a day and the Hitlin’s helped me makes sense of it! Having the both of them taking photos they were sure to not miss a shot. They worked so well together and had the neatest ideas for photo ops and were sure to incorporate our tiniest little details in the weddings. So far we only received a sneak peek but wow, I am speechless at what they’ve captured!

Sent on 10/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hitlin Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Trinity Cottage Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Keith and Meghan are the best at what they do. I love working with them, and am consistently in awe of the beautiful work they produce. Highly recommend.

• A Lively Event Wedding Planners

Hitlin Photography is top-notch! We love working with Keith and Meg! They are an amazing team and bring so much joy to an event. They always make clients feel comfortable and at ease, which makes the day so easy.

• Conway Entertainment Wedding DJs

Keith & Meghan Hitlin are two of our favorite people to work with! They always have a smile on their faces and have such a fun energetic way about them! When working with them, it's impossible not to have a great time and get some of the most amazingly creative photos you'll ever see! Keith Hitlin Photography should be on your list of Photographers that you must check out. We love working with them and you will too!

• 48 Columbia St East Greenbush, NY, 12207 See on map
    518-621-3161 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hitlin Photography)