A Lively Event

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

A Lively Event is a wedding coordination/planner partying all over the East Coast and beyond. Founder Katie Hamuka will work hard to bring your wedding visions to life through detailed planning, friendly interactions and fierce business negotiations. The team at A Lively Event creates a wedding that reflects your personality and desires for your wedding day!

The team at A Lively Event offer Full Planning, Partial Planning, Month-of Coordination, and Wedding Day Management; a slightly more friendly and in-depth choice than day-of coordination. They help make sure all of your wedding details come together smoothly for any type of wedding. We offer the following services for your wedding:

• Budget analysis
  • Event coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list management
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
The wedding planners work in the Albany, Saratoga, Lake George, Hudson Valley, The Adirondacks, The Berkshires and Long Island. They also travel for destination weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kait R. Married on 03/06/2022

Made Our Wedding Happen!

Katie was brought in last minute when we had to change our plans due to COVID. The changes happened quickly in order for us to still get married on the date we planned while abiding by NYS regulations. We had to switch venues and had to elopement to keep our original date.

The venue hired Katie to help coordinate all of the logistics to make sure everything went smoothly. Katie listened to everything we were trying to accomplish in a short turnaround. She also made sure that all of the touches we had for our original plans with a large group were implemented so we could still enjoy the personalization we wanted. And of course, it rained, but Katie made sure I didn't have to worry about changing from outside to inside.

I recommend Katie 110%. You will not be disappointed! She is also so kind, fun, and made us feel so special on our big day.
  • Olivia
    Olivia H. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop what you're doing and hire her

Hiring Katie for our big day was easily one of the best decisions we made. I was one of those brides that didn't think I needed a wedding planner/event coordinator - let me tell you - you NEED Katie. Anytime you are unsure about something, she is right there to hear you out. Need to vent about planning? (trust me you will need to several times) - Katie will listen and make time for you. A Lively Event has several different packages to meet your needs and budgets. The bridesmaids and groomsmen adored Katie, our parents praised her as a godsend; I don't know what we would have done without her. We've never had the pleasure of meeting someone so compassionate about their work and making other peoples dreams come true - on one of the biggest days of their lives.
  • illustration stars

Katie Hamuka
Katie Hamuka
Owner/ Lead Coordinator

Hi, I鈥檓 Katie!

I started my own event planning business sitting in my mom鈥檚 living room. It started with planning my son's birthday party and has rapidly grown. I had an amazing support team which included my mom and my son! With their love and support, I went back to college graduated with my Associate degree, the best part of recieving my degree was having my son handed over the wall at HVCC so that he could walk out the rest of the way with me. I decided event planning was the way I wanted to go went back to school to become a Certified Wedding Planner. In May of 2016, I graduated Summa Cum Laude with my Bachelors degree in Event Management, having my son in the audience watching me, was the best part of it. I love being able to show him you can do anything you set your mind to.

I am so happy to do what I love for a living and thankful for every event that I have been a part of and for all of the new friends I have made along the way. I hope this has given you a little insight into my passion and heart. If you'd like to know more, please do not hesitate to ask.

I look forward to seeing how I can coordinate an "A Lively Event" for you!

鈥媂OXO,

Katie

Rogue Hospitality Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

Katie from A Lively Event is truly amazing! She goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are taken care of. She also makes sure to check on the vendors she is working with to make sure they are okay and see if they need anything. Katie is so easy to work with and we love working with her.

Chaplain Claudia Meyer Chaplain Claudia Meyer Wedding Officiants

Katie and her team are PROS at their work... they will plan and execute every detail to ensure that your day is as perfect as you always dreamed! They're a joy to work with and I would highly recommend their service to anybody!!

Out of the Ordinary Photography Out of the Ordinary Photography Wedding Photographers

A Lively Event is amazing to work and collaborate with. She is point on with ideas and figuring things out. She keeps everything flowing and is so nice and professional. She's always there to answer questions about any wedding or planning topic. I highly recommend!

32 Round Lake Ave, Suite 33 Clifton Park, NY, 12118
Location of (A Lively Event)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding