193 MIDDLELINE RD, Ballston Spa, NY 12020 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About JB Photography

Natural light photographer covering all of the capital disctrict in upstate New York from Albany up to Lake George.

Love is what motivates and inspires me every single day. I'm a hopeless romantic & absolutely love every sentimental moment of a wedding day. I aspire to capture real moments, genuine smiles, and raw emotion.

Follow JB Photography on

JB Photography 7
  • Molly

Molly Bergen · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Jenna was the first photography vendor we meet with. As soon as we started talking with her we knew she was the one! We booked right then and there!!! Her attention to detail was something we loved about her. She is super organized and always just an email away with any concerns you have. She truly makes you feel like you are her only clients. Her suggestions are spot on and she has made this experience thus far very easy. We just had our engagement shoot and let me tell you every single picture is breathtaking. Jenna caputured the true us in the photos. If you book with Jenna trust me you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Gabriella · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Great experience

Jenna is a phenomenal photographer. So far we have only had our engagement photos taken and it was a great experience. She is so nice and does a great job at trying to make it as unawkward as possible to make everything feel really natural so the pictures don’t look posed. I also love how nothing looks over edited. If you’re looking for beautiful and natural looking photos, she is the girl for you! I cant wait to see how our wedding photos turn out!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jade Cowper · Married on 06/15/2019

We couldn’t be happier!

Jenna is so nice and easy to talk to. We couldn’t be happier with our photos! Both my fiancé and I were nervous to do our engagement photos because we didn’t want to look awkward or uncomfortable. Jenna created a relaxed environment for us where we were able to just have fun and enjoy every moment. Doing an engagement session with Jenna has allowed us to build a good relationship with her and we feel confident and excited to take our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/22/2018

JB Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,490.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints