JB Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,700 Most Popular Price

Natural light photographer covering all of the capital disctrict in upstate New York from Albany up to Lake George. Will travel as well!

Love is what motivates and inspires me every single day. I'm a hopeless romantic & absolutely love every sentimental moment of a wedding day. I aspire to capture real moments, genuine smiles, and raw emotion.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints

• Miranda
    Miranda H. Married on 12/18/2021

Highly recommend!

Jenna was an absolute dream to have as part of our micro wedding. She was relaxed and flexible, matching perfectly with the vibe we wanted for our day. And not only did she capture our day through photos, she gave advice when we needed it, filled in as my hair stylist after getting caught in a wintery mix, and fully embraced our emotional family and cried right along with us. We’re more than happy we had Jenna with us on our special day. She is talented not only in photography, but her ability to blend into your day and your family. We cannot thank her enough!
    Miranda & Dan
    Brian Married on 12/04/2021

Incredible

Jenna was amazing from the moment we first met with her to just get pricing. She was incredibly thorough and made sure my now wife and I understood what we were getting before we signed on the dotted line. The engagement photos and our wedding photos are some of the best quality I’ve ever seen in photos. Jenna and her team are super personable and their attention to detail are far beyond what I ever imagined. Jenna made sure that our special day went off without a hitch and went far beyond what a normal photographer would do in helping make sure all the little details were handled. Jenna’s pricing was spot on for the quality she provides and the above and beyond mentality that she holds for every client. I would 100% recommend Jenna and her team for any wedding or engagement photo shoot
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/10/2021

Great experience

So glad I met JB Photography at a friends wedding because I saw the amazing quality of work in the pictures as well as in person to ultimately make my decision in hiring for my wedding. Jenna is amazing! She makes sure all details are taken care of, even outside the scope of her work. She makes sure the bride is taken care of and that everyone is enjoying their experience as well as ensuring there are diverse, fun, beautiful moments being captured. 100% recommend

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Owner/ Lead Photographer

Diana Newton
Diana Newton
Associate Photographer

Diana has been with the team for over 5 years now, and is absolutely amazing! She specializes in creative candids, gorgeous unique angles, and has a true talent for making couples laugh throughout their entire wedding day!

193 MIDDLELINE RD Ballston Spa, NY, 12020
5184198527
Location of (JB Photography)

JB Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does JB Photography include in the starting price?

JB Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does JB Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

JB Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does JB Photography offer?

JB Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does JB Photography offer?

JB Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does JB Photography offer for wedding events?

JB Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend JB Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

JB Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding