193 MIDDLELINE RD, Ballston Spa, NY 12020 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About JB Photography

Natural light photographer covering all of the capital disctrict in upstate New York from Albany up to Lake George.

Love is what motivates and inspires me every single day. I'm a hopeless romantic & absolutely love every sentimental moment of a wedding day. I aspire to capture real moments, genuine smiles, and raw emotion.

Follow JB Photography on

JB Photography 5
  • Molly

Molly Bergen · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Jenna was the first photography vendor we meet with. As soon as we started talking with her we knew she was the one! We booked right then and there!!! Her attention to detail was something we loved about her. She is super organized and always just an email away with any concerns you have. She truly makes you feel like you are her only clients. Her suggestions are spot on and she has made this experience thus far very easy. We just had our engagement shoot and let me tell you every single picture is breathtaking. Jenna caputured the true us in the photos. If you book with Jenna trust me you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 11/02/2019

Great experience

Jenna is a phenomenal photographer. So far we have only had our engagement photos taken and it was a great experience. She is so nice and does a great job at trying to make it as unawkward as possible to make everything feel really natural so the pictures don’t look posed. I also love how nothing looks over edited. If you’re looking for beautiful and natural looking photos, she is the girl for you! I cant wait to see how our wedding photos turn out!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2019

Best decision ever !

I cant say enough good things about my experience with Jenna! If I could give her more than 5 stars I would! From the very beginning she went above and beyond ! We had an amazing engagement shoot with her. She actually got my husband to take pictures which was a job in itself lol. The month before my wedding we had an hour long phone conference going over the itinerary for the day that was so detailed! She was so organized which made my day stress free! All of my guests at the wedding commented on how amazing she was and they had no doubt that she had captured every moment of my wedding. She really took the time to even know everyone in our bridal party. After the wedding I went out to meet her to put together my album. Jenna spent HOURS going through every page with me until they were perfect. She really went above and beyond in every aspect of my wedding! If you havent figured it out yet, I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 11/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

JB Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2490.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas