JB Photography Reviews

27 | Ballston Spa, NY

27 Reviews for JB Photography

Ashley · Married on 08/07/2020

Wedding photographer

Jenna and her team were truly amazing! From my engagement shoot, multiple wedding date and venue changes, to my actual wedding day. She was flexible, supportive and understanding through it all! (Thanks COVID). Most importantly my photos were absolutely amazing and I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Laura

Laura Falkowitz · Married on 07/31/2020

Simply amazing!

We absolutely loved having JB Photography as a part of our special time in our life. We were lucky enough to have worked with Jenna from the get go as she shot our engagement session as well. While we have only been married now a little over a week, Jenna has been kind enough to send us some sneak peaks and we are so happy with those already! We can't wait to see the finished product. Jenna was so professional throughout the whole experience, especially working with us to navigate a wedding during COVID!
    She never became frustrated with us and all of our changes, and managed to put together an incredibly organized 'day of' timeline that goes above and beyond what the traditional wedding photographer usually does.
    She is a great person and hiring her to capture our special day was one of the best decisions we could have made!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Molly

Molly Bergen · Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Jenna was the first photography vendor we meet with. As soon as we started talking with her we knew she was the one! We booked right then and there!!! Her attention to detail was something we loved about her. She is super organized and always just an email away with any concerns you have. She truly makes you feel like you are her only clients. Her suggestions are spot on and she has made this experience thus far very easy. We just had our engagement shoot and let me tell you every single picture is breathtaking. Jenna caputured the true us in the photos. If you book with Jenna trust me you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Emer Kelly · Married on 02/25/2020

Overall an incredibly enjoyable experience

Jenna is a very attentive person to work with. For two people that were very camera shy, she made the whole experience very comfortable. The quality of her photos are beautiful. Overall, we were delighted with her work. My husband even said he had fun!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 11/02/2019

Great experience

Jenna is a phenomenal photographer. So far we have only had our engagement photos taken and it was a great experience. She is so nice and does a great job at trying to make it as unawkward as possible to make everything feel really natural so the pictures don’t look posed. I also love how nothing looks over edited. If you’re looking for beautiful and natural looking photos, she is the girl for you! I cant wait to see how our wedding photos turn out!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2019

Best decision ever !

I cant say enough good things about my experience with Jenna! If I could give her more than 5 stars I would! From the very beginning she went above and beyond ! We had an amazing engagement shoot with her. She actually got my husband to take pictures which was a job in itself lol. The month before my wedding we had an hour long phone conference going over the itinerary for the day that was so detailed! She was so organized which made my day stress free! All of my guests at the wedding commented on how amazing she was and they had no doubt that she had captured every moment of my wedding. She really took the time to even know everyone in our bridal party. After the wedding I went out to meet her to put together my album. Jenna spent HOURS going through every page with me until they were perfect. She really went above and beyond in every aspect of my wedding! If you havent figured it out yet, I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Experience !

From the day that I hired Jenna, I knew she was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable through the whole process. And the day of she was there through everything. Went above and beyond and did things that photographers don't have to do. She calmed me down and talked me through when I was stressing out. So glad I hired her and would def recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 09/20/2019

LOVED having Jenna and her crew!

Jenna and her team were everything you would ever want in a photographer. From the very beginning she was incredibly helpful and prompt. She created a day of schedule for us that we used and was available for any questions we had throughout the process. She kept us on schedule, ensured we were where we needed to be and walked us through our entire day. Would absolutely recommend her to anyone who wanted someone who not only takes amazing photos, but made you feel comfortable and had fun throughout the whole day.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Jade Cowper · Married on 06/15/2019

We couldn’t be happier!

Jenna is so nice and easy to talk to. We couldn’t be happier with our photos! Both my fiancé and I were nervous to do our engagement photos because we didn’t want to look awkward or uncomfortable. Jenna created a relaxed environment for us where we were able to just have fun and enjoy every moment. Doing an engagement session with Jenna has allowed us to build a good relationship with her and we feel confident and excited to take our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Khalan · Married on 06/07/2019

JB Photography is the way to go!

I cannot put into words how great it was working with Jenna. From the very first phone call I had with her she had me calm and feeling like I had made a friend. Throughout the months of planning, Jenna was always extremely responsive and willing to help in anyway that she could. As it came to an engagement session, my husband and I were very nervous (lets be honest.. if you have't been professionally photographed, its awkward!) and Jenna put us right at ease. We were laughing in no time and enjoying ourselves. And of course the photos came out amazing. On our wedding day, Jenna did the same. She created a great itinerary which helped the day just flow with ease. She made sure we got every shot that we wanted and then some. As well as adding her creativity. Working with Jenna is like adding a bridesmaid, she is fun, gets you laughing and is willing to help with anything! I highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Christine Goodrow · Married on 05/04/2019

May 4th Wedding

Jenna did such a great job with our wedding day photos! Any questions we had leading up the our big day, Jenna got right back to us. She made us feel extremely comfortable and confident in her work, the entire day was stress free. She got amazing photos of everything we wanted and more. We couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Amanda Gould · Married on 04/13/2019

Best day ever

I knew Jenna was going to be our photographer from our first meeting! She was so fun to be around and we chatted like we knew each other for years! She was also so accommodating with us being an out of town couple and scheduled whatever needed around us! Our wedding day with her and Diana(2nd photographer) was perfect. They made sure every photo request was taken. We could not have picked a better pair to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

Best experience of my life

Jenna was the best thing that ever happened to us and our wedding adventure. Originally, when we had first started planning our wedding, we were keeping in local in Troy. We had reserved our date, package, and put down our deposit. About 8 weeks later, we changed our minds and our dates, pushing it up a year. I did not mind losing our deposit from our venue, but I didn’t want to lose Jenna. She very willingly changed everything for us. We worked on a date that worked for all of us and the new venue, all the way in Stratton, Vermont. When she could of very easily said no and not worked with us, she did. Our engagement shoot was fantastic. She has all the tricks to get a very energetic german Shepherd to pay attention, even when the dog decided to take a swim in the very beginning of the shoot. Flash forward to our wedding. She was my saving grace. She was organized, prompt, and fun! She had everyone smiling and laughing and ready to go. Due to her making our day of schedule for photos, we didn’t even have to think. She was just there and everyone knew where they had to be and when. I did a first look with my dad and then with my husband, and both went seamlessly. We wanted to do family photos after the ceremony, and to be as quick as possible. For a very complicated family tree, the photos were done in 15 minutes with no hiccups. She made sure we got a picture with everyone, without being overbearing. We truly got to enjoy our wedding day. Everyone raved about her and how much fun she was. I felt like she was a part of the party, in the most amazing way. She even went back to her condo after cake cutting so she could edit a couple photos to show us at the after party. I can’t reccomend her enough. I can’t wait to make our wedding album with her. I want her to do ALL my photos forever!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

More than just a photographer

Jenna captures who you are as a couple in her stunning photographs. She takes the time to get to know you as individuals and as a couple, which is clearly reflected in her work. The photographs let you relive the magic of your wedding all over again. Jenna’s professionalism goes far beyond her photographs. From organized meetings, timely responses, to creating you a full timeline of the day. I received numerous compliments from guests and my bridesmaids felt she one of the group with how friendly and personable she was throughout the day. Did I mention I received all my photos in under a month! I highly recommend Jenna and cannot thank her enough for her beautiful work and playing such a vital role our day!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Marlie · Married on 09/22/2018

Planning a wedding certainly makes your brain scramble to a number of different areas that you don't normally think about in normal everyday life. From our very first meeting with Jenna we immediately felt the professionalism and 'Attention to detail' that she brings to the table. We felt so confident and at peace with the photography for our big day. Every detail was planned out which was so important to allow us to get the best possible photos in the time we had. In looking at a few first photos that Jenna edited for us, we are amazed and so thankful for choosing her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND JB Photography!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Mikaela

Mikaela · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing, Reliable, Fantastic

Jenna was amazing throughout the whole process. I really can't say or thank her enough. she took half the stress off of me by helping to set up the time line for the day, making up lists of the people I wanted to take pictures with, all the places I wanted to go for either the engagement session or the wedding day it's self. All the texts and phone calls she answered from a crazed Bride. She is truly amazing, sweet heart, genuine and a saint, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 03/22/2018

Great Wedding Photographer

Jen is our photographer for our April 2019 wedding. She has been amazing throughout the process so far, working with us on our wedding itinerary and taking engagement photos we love :) We are thrilled we get to have her as our photographer.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Mara · Married on 03/10/2018

Jenna was absolutely THE BEST wedding photographer. She completely exceeded our expectations; organizing our wedding day timeline, checking in on me while I planned, keeping us on schedule the day of, and keeping me calm! She made everything easy, fun, and stress-free, which is more than I can ask for in any wedding vendor. She even helped us plan our special wedding day baby gender reveal; something that was definitely a first for her :)
    During our ceremony and reception, she and her second shooter completely blended in with the guests, while still managing to take the most amazing photos. So far we have only seen our "sneak peak" set of photos, but those alone are so magical and romantic, we cannot wait to see the rest in just a few short weeks. We are simply amazed with the little moments and beautiful lighting Jenna was able to capture (thank you thank you for grabbing us for the beautiful sunset photos!!).
    Overall, Jenna was a joy to work with; kind, efficient, talented, PERFECT :)

Sent on 03/12/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

Jenna totally blew us away! She was attentive to what we wanted, planned a timeline for our day, made sure we were always laughing and smiling. She's the perfect photographer, we wouldn't have chosen anyone else!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Justin · Married on 10/08/2017

Jenna and her team were an excellent choice for our wedding day! Everybody was very professional yet comfortable to work with. Jenna put everyone at ease during all the photos and was so much fun to work with. She knew exactly what she was doing and how to get all the perfect shots. She was eager to meet with us prior to big day to make sure all of our expectations were met. Our wedding photos exceeded our expectations and were beautifully edited. Me and my husband would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 11/13/2017

Kasie · Married on 10/06/2017

Jenna was absolutely amazing! She was so much fun to work with and the photos she took are stunning! She makes you feel very comfortable and finds the best shots!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/30/2017

Words cannot explain how amazing Jenna was on our special day!!! From keeping everyone laughing to capturing and creating the most romantic moments.. everything was just PERFECT! Jenna has such a fun, easy going personality that makes working with her feel as though she's just a friend, enjoying the day with you! She outlined our wedding day perfectly and helped ease our minds in the days leading up. She did a fantastic job and made the entire experience a blast!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Theresa · Married on 04/08/2017

Jenna did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos! She is so easy and fun to work with. She helped us plan a timeline for the day of and kept everyone on track (not easy with our group). She made sure to ask if there were and specific pictures we would like to take and who should be photographed with who so we didn't miss anything. She found perfect spots and lighting on our big day to capture each special moment. Her and her second photographer were like little ninjas during our wedding taking amazing photos. They were present and didn't miss a thing but were never in the way of the fun. Best of all the pictures she takes are amazing! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2016

Amazing Experience with JB Photography

Jenna is personable, professional, creative and has an amazing eye for detail. She was so easy to work with and beyond accommodating. She travelled more than an hour and a half to our wedding site and made our day effortless. To say she is organized is an understatement. She was so prepared and because of such, there was such an ease to the entire process. I am so fortunate to have had Jenna capture such a special day for us and am incredibly grateful for her talent.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Carissa · Married on 10/27/2017

Jenna was absolutely amazing!! I highly recommend jenna as a photographer and will continue to use her services for every picture I need!'!! ????????

Sent on 11/07/2017