The Hilton Garden Inn, Troy

Troy, NY View map
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

The Hilton Garden Inn, Troy is a city venue for couples looking to host their wedding in the Albany, New York area. The natural beauty outdoors and elegant decor inside provide bountiful options for couples seeking a classic wedding destination. This hotel sits less than a mile from the Hudson River in Troy, New York.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue has four event spaces couples can choose from, with a guest maximum of 350. For a guest list this size, couples can enjoy the Ferris Grand Ballroom’s tall ceilings and cherry wood accents. The cozy leather furniture and classic fireplace in the Roebling Library make it a romantic setting. The Sage Ballroom glows with natural light from numerous windows. Couples can also choose to get married out in the secluded gardens.

The hotel provides couples the following services when they plan their wedding at The Hilton Garden Inn, Troy:

• Accommodations
  • Tents
  • Valet
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
The caterers at The Hilton Garden Inn, Troy, can provide American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Spanish or Thai dishes for couples and their guests. They provide full in-house bar service and choices of the aforementioned cuisine and other services offered in the following styles:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Accommodation
The rooms and suites at the hotel are an elevator ride away for couples and guests after the big day. Each room is decorated with comfortable, homey furniture to ensure relaxation after the celebration. Complimentary wedding night accommodations in a luxury suite are available to couples following their wedding reception.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$12.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Garden
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
November
December

• Tamiko
    Tamiko Married on 04/10/2021

Loved everything from start to finish!

Excellent service and support!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn F. Married on 09/20/2019

Excellent space for our outdoor wedding ceremony!

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony in the Courtyard at the Hilton and it was truly spectacular. We worked directly with Kailee Marafito and she was wonderful. She was with us every step of the way and answered all our questions prior to our big day. This was the perfect location for the outdoor ceremony we were looking for! We also used both of the larger suites to get ready in and they were perfect!
    Christina S. Married on 08/03/2019

The perfect day!

Kailee did a fantastic job from start to finish! She knew what my vision was and she was extremely accommodating. She did her best to make sure my wedding exactly as I had pictured it. She also was able to help me with some last minute issues I was having as well, and she really put my mind at ease.

The staff did an excellent job setting up and cleaning up, and they were very friendly and attentive to us and our guests. Our server promised my husband and I that our glasses would never be empty. I never got to finish my dinner so they made a new one and packed it up for me for later. They went above and beyond.

The food was delicious as well, from the hor d’oeuvres during cocktail hour to the entree, to the chocolate fountain and dessert station. The cake was amazing as well, which was included in our package but created by a separate offsite vendor, Cakes by Grace and Girls. (They were great too!)

We had a huge suite included in our package for the weekend which my girls and I used for getting ready, and it had large windows for a breathtaking view.

All in all, my husband and I are very pleased and impressed with the Hilton’s work, and our guests had a complete blast

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

The Hilton Garden Inn, Troy 1
Discount
We offer overnight guest room block at a discounted rate for a minimum of 10 overnight guest rooms. We also offer complimentary Shuttle service to our overnight guests to and from Albany County International Airport and the Renssellaer Amtrack Station.

Pricing

The Hilton Garden Inn, Troy Price Rates

Paul Saunders Photography Paul Saunders Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Kimberly Ryan and have for many years. If you haven't considered the Hilton Garden Inn (in Troy) for your wedding ceremony and reception you're missing out on an amazing location. Everything is first-class with all the bells and whistles!! Service is 5-star from the moment you step inside. Plus, there are amazing options for pictures insider and out. Not to mention Frear Park just around the corner is brilliant for pictures!! A huge recommendation for Kim and all her top staff!!!

Camera Famosa Photography Camera Famosa Photography Wedding Photographers

I love, love working with the staff at the Hilton Garden in in Troy. Kim is one of the friendliest wedding planners I've ever come across. You can trust that your wedding will carry out according to plan if you chose these folks.

J. Foley Photography J. Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

I love the Hilton Garden Inn in Troy! The venue itself is great (a giant, beautiful ballroom and a fantastic outdoor ceremony site), but it's the staff that makes it. Everyone works well together at HGI, and they work hard to make sure everyone is on the same page on a wedding day. Love it!

235 Hoosick Street Troy, NY, 12180
Location of (The Hilton Garden Inn, Troy)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding

Wedding Venues