Wedding Planning Plus

Delmar, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Wedding Planning Plus is a company based in Glenmont, New York, that offers planning services for weddings. Founder and principal planner Shannon Whitney Anson and her team offer to assist couples who are at any stage of their wedding planning. The goal of this team is to make each couple’s wedding planning stress-free and enjoyable while giving them a distinct experience.

Experience

Shannon has helped hundreds of couples plan and carry out special celebrations since she began planning weddings in 2007. She believes in building connections with the couples she works with so that she best assist them. Shannon seeks to make each couple’s special day represent them authentically.

Shannon and her team offer full and partial wedding planning services for to-be-weds. This team can assist with event planning for rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, elopements, receptions, and multi-day festivities. They can also offer month-of and day-of coordination services to ensure that the final details are taken care of for the special day.

Areas Covered

The Wedding Planning Plus team specialize in planning and executing weddings in the states of New York, southern Vermont, western Massachusetts, and across the Capital Region. These planners are also willing to travel to the location of your destination wedding. You can contact the company directly for additional information.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ariela F. Married on 05/14/2022

Everything I needed!

Wedding Planning Plus helped me with all the wedding planning questions and assistance that I didn't even know I needed. I appreciated their professionalism and personal touch. With their help, I was able to have my dream wedding! Thank you to Alex who took such great care of me and everyone involved throughout the process! Would 100% recommend!
    Alix P. Married on 05/14/2022

Seamless experience working with wonderful people!

Shannon and her team are absolutely fantastic at what they do. We worked with Shannon for the month leading up to our wedding in Germantown, NY and she was a pleasure to work with in the run-up and on the day. We had several Zoom calls to run through the planning and logistics and Shannon thought of all of the details and helped us make decisions by offering thoughtful advice. On the day, Shannon and her team ensured everyone knew what they were doing and where to be. Our venue required us to hire everything from a caterer and florist to rentals, shuttles, golf carts, and a band and having someone to coordinate with all of the vendors and create a timetable was a lifesaver. We moved 150 people to three different sites on the venue throughout the day but everything worked like clockwork. Highly recommend Shannon and the Wedding Planning Plus team!
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella L. Married on 04/30/2022

Wedding Planning Plus

I could not speak more highly of the wedding planning plus team. They were simply exceptional and well exceeded expectations. Alex Austin was my coordinator, and she was a lifesaver and a total boss! She helped execute my day to perfection, and was assisted by Paige and Grace, who were also amazing! The day went off without a hitch thanks to them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Shannon Whitney Anson
Shannon Whitney Anson
Founder and Principal Planner

Hi, I'm Shannon! Upstate New York has been my home for my entire adult life. I’m so grateful to live and work in such a beautiful part of the country. I grew up right near Lake George and currently live outside Albany with my husband and our three rescue pups. I have run 15 marathons (and counting), love East Coast IPA's, and my iPod is stocked full of music from my favorite band (Phish!).

I started planning weddings in 2007 and during the last 13+ years I have seen more and more couples looking to break the cookie cutter mold and plan a completely unique celebration for their family and friends. That’s why I love getting to know my couples and building them a special event that is expertly crafted and authentically them.

It’s one of the most important days of your life, shouldn’t it feel authentically yours?

Kate LaFerriere
Kate LaFerriere
Event Planner

Hi I'm Kate! I have the pleasure to work for Wedding Planning Plus since 2015, helping so may couples experience their most amazing wedding day!

Aissa  Terry
Aissa Terry
Associate Planner

Hi I'm Aissa! I have a background in special events catering, but since I started with Wedding Planning Plus in 2013 I have loved the personal experience I get working directly with my couples.

Jeff Loshinsky Catering Jeff Loshinsky Catering Wedding Caterers

Shannon Whitney and team are true pros! We Cant wait to work together again!

Carey Institute for Global Good Carey Institute for Global Good Historic Weddings

The wedding planners are top-notch. Super organized and attentive to the wedding couples we have worked with at our venue.

Historic Barns of Nipmoose Historic Barns of Nipmoose Barn & Farm Weddings

Wedding Planning Plus has served as the planner at several weddings at the Historic Barns of Nipmoose, and we have been very impressed with their services. Most recently Aissa Murray worked as the planner for two highly successful weddings. Both weddings were unique and required a great deal of thoughtfulness and organization on the part of Wedding Planning Plus.

29 Brightonwood Rd Delmar, NY, 12077
Location of (Wedding Planning Plus)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding