561 Glen Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Gallery Nine North

Gallery Nine North, located in Glens Falls, NY was formed in late 2007 offering clients storytelling based wedding photography. Owner Reid Coker, a former award winning multi-media journalist in upstate NY has been a professional since 1998 and brings a unique style of wedding photography to the upstate NY and surrounding areas. Single photographer coverage widely available at an affordable rate as well as professional second shooter options that always are true, professional photographers. All packages include hi-res, fully edited images with reproduction rights.

Along with weddings, Reid specializes in all aspects of photography including commercial, entertainment and sports photography resulting in a well rounded professional. Past and present clients include USA Today, NBS, the Syfy channel and more.

Check G9N out at www.galleryninenorth.com or email me at E.ReidCoker@galleryninenorth.com

Follow Gallery Nine North on

WENDYVITO362
b4921e6cdee29026 1294878313147 0597

39 Reviews for Gallery Nine North

Carrie · Married on 07/08/2017

I can't say enough good things about Gallery 9 North! Erin was such a fantastic photographer and we are just thrilled with our wedding photos. My husband and I are both fairly awkward when it comes to taking pictures, so we were nervous about looking weird in all our wedding photos. However, thanks to Erin we now have lots of gorgeous photos to remind us of this awesome day. I hope to use Erin again for any other special occasions, and I highly recommend Gallery 9 North. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

If you are looking for the most wonderful wedding photographers then you MUST have Gallery 9 North for your wedding. Having beautiful photos was most important to me on my wedding day. When I saw my wedding photos, I was absolutely blown away by how amazing they were. Not only were our photos beautiful but working with Erin and Jason for both our engagement photos and our wedding was wonderful! They are both extremely great to work with. They were very helpful and fun to work with. My husband and I have never had more fun taking photos! You will not be disappointed with these guys. They are truly the best of the best!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Thomas · Married on 10/10/2015

Gallery 9 North provided us with everything we asked for and more. They were organized, punctual, fun to work with, and most of all they took incredible photos. Every picture we asked for was delivered! We could not have been happier with our wedding photos. I would recommend them to everyone who asks. Thank You Erin and Craig for a job well done!!!
    -Tom and Rebecca Sullivan

Sent on 02/23/2016

Gallery Nine North FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gallery Nine North 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Music Man Entertainment
    Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

Erin & Jason ROCK! Really hip photography duo! They capture really cool images, while you have a great time on your Wedding Day!

• Events by Cool Cat
    Events by Cool Cat Wedding DJs

Great guys - great work! Always reliable and fun... Really, these guys a GREAT! Cool Cat loves to work work with them.

• Inspired Occasions
    Inspired Occasions Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, it is important that I have quality vendors such as Gallery9North to refer my clients to. Erin and Jason are professional, creative and talented and it shows in their work. I highly recommend them!

• 561 Glen Street Glens Falls, 12801 See on map