561 Glen Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Gallery Nine North

Gallery Nine North, located in Glens Falls, NY was formed in late 2007 offering clients storytelling based wedding photography. Owner Erin Reid Coker, a former award winning multi-media journalist in upstate NY has been a professional since 1998 and brings a unique style of wedding photography to the upstate NY and surrounding areas. Single photographer coverage widely available at an affordable rate as well as professional second shooter options that always are true, professional photographers. All packages include hi-res, fully edited images with reproduction rights.

Along with weddings, Erin Reid specializes in all aspects of photography including commercial, entertainment and sports photography resulting in a well rounded professional. Past and present clients include USA Today, NBS, the Syfy channel and more.

Check G9N out at www.galleryninenorth.com or email me at E.ReidCoker@galleryninenorth.com

Follow Gallery Nine North on

41 Reviews for Gallery Nine North

• Sonya

Sonya Bodick · Married on 12/31/2019

Wedding Photos were absolutely beautiful! Totally in love

Michael and I had an amazing experience using Gallery Nine North for our wedding photos! Finding a photographer to trust with your big day is stressful, however, Erin eased those fears! We have had so many amazing comments from our followers on social media! I couldn't have been happier with the photos, the interaction, and the timely manner in which we received our photos! Highly recommend Gallery Nine North for any photography experience! Thank You for making our day Amazing!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Paramintr

Paramintr Tienpasertkij · Married on 10/26/2019

Talented and Professional Photographer

Short summary: If you are looking for a talented and professional photographer to capture your event in a story-telling photojournalistic way, my wife and I highly recommend working with Erin and suggest you check his availability as soon as possible because there's a chance he's already booked.

With only five weeks to plan for our wedding, my wife and I still wanted THE RIGHT photographer to capture our special day rather than the "cheapest" or the first photographer to respond to our inquiry. Our key requirements included the story-telling style of pictures, a professional who could listen to our ideas and incorporate them into the delivery, and most importantly, the quality of work being produced. After browsing through Erin's portfolio, making the decision to book him was one of the easiest decisions we made while planning our wedding. If you haven't checked out his gallery of photos, I encourage you to do so as the pictures he delivered are on-par in quality with the ones he has on his pages.

If you are reading this far, it means you are interested in the little details that might help you decide between your options, so here's my best attempt to describe our experience working with Erin from start to finish. In terms of communication, Erin responded to all our emails and inquiry very promptly (usually within an hour or less, unless it's after work hours). Since we were planning a long-distance wedding, communication was key as we were unable to just stop by or make an in-person appointment. When it came to discussing the minute details of the wedding, he accommodated our long-distance planning by Skyping with us at our convenience. With less than a month, he courteously listed everything he needed from us and provided us with deadlines to help ensure he could plan the day accordingly. With his years of experience, he provided great recommendations for the wedding day timeline and made sure we would have plenty of time to get ALL the pictures we wanted.

Second, while there are many photographers who are capable of taking great pictures, Erin's quality of work takes it to another level. His pictures aren't just amazing, but they also "capture the moment". Looking over the pictures after the wedding, we were reminded by what took place in each picture and they truly brought back emotions and memories of our special day. His final pictures are not over-edited or over-saturated but perfectly highlights the subjects in the picture. His framing and composition of each picture is what separates him from every other photographer and what drew us to his work. Also unlike many other photographers, he delivers all the best pictures of your wedding day and does not place a limit on the number of pictures that will be delivered. We eneded up receiving over 500 amazing pictures, which made it that much harder to select which to print and include in our wedding book as they were all amazing.

Third, as the bride and groom, you generally don't have time and shouldn't have to worry about the vendors that you've hired to make your day special. Erin was incredibly professional, he essentially blended in with the wedding and made sure he wasn't distracting us from celebrating or talking to our guests. While he may appear shy and reserved, he honestly has a great smile and was stress-free to work with. He checked in with us before we started getting dressed and had the timeline memorized prior to the wedding. He was very attentive and kept a keen eye for every spontaneous moment that shouldn't be missed on camera. He captured my wife's shoe falling off during our first dance and my sister jumping in front of the maid-of-honor to steal the bouquet mid-air right before it landed in her hands. He did his job and he exceeded our expectations. After the wedding, we received a selected handful of teaser pictures within a couple of days and the rest of our pictures within a month right in time for the holidays.

Overall, if you are looking for a photographer who you won't have to worry about on your wedding day, my wife and I can't recommend him enough. We were able to spend every minute of our wedding interacting with our guests without having to worry about getting high quality images to look back upon. As I mentioned, we set off to look for a photographer with pretty high expectations thinking we'd have to compromise on price or quality but we ended up working with a truly amazing professional at a very reasonable and affordable rate.

Sent on 12/21/2019

Gallery Nine North's reply:

I truly appreciate your kind comments and can't say enough how easy it was to work with an amazing couple like yourselves. It's times like these, and reviews such as this one that solidifies exactly why I became a professional photographers. It's been a long road but all the bumps disappear when I hear how my images are appreciates and more importantly, will be in your family for a lifetime for all to relive. Thank you both.

Carrie · Married on 07/08/2017

I can't say enough good things about Gallery 9 North! Erin was such a fantastic photographer and we are just thrilled with our wedding photos. My husband and I are both fairly awkward when it comes to taking pictures, so we were nervous about looking weird in all our wedding photos. However, thanks to Erin we now have lots of gorgeous photos to remind us of this awesome day. I hope to use Erin again for any other special occasions, and I highly recommend Gallery 9 North. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Gallery Nine North Pricing

Gallery Nine North Price Rates

Gallery Nine North FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200.00
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Gallery Nine North 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

Erin & Jason ROCK! Really hip photography duo! They capture really cool images, while you have a great time on your Wedding Day!

• Events by Cool Cat Wedding DJs

Great guys - great work! Always reliable and fun... Really, these guys a GREAT! Cool Cat loves to work work with them.

• Inspired Occasions Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, it is important that I have quality vendors such as Gallery9North to refer my clients to. Erin and Jason are professional, creative and talented and it shows in their work. I highly recommend them!

• 561 Glen Street Glens Falls, 12801 See on map
    By Appointment Only.
    Location of (Gallery Nine North)