344 Lake Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About Rob Spring Photography

Rob Spring Photography has 3 photographers, 1 videographer, and the best studio manager in the world.

We focus on delivering the highest quality images with the BEST service and all while having FUN on your wedding day!

Experience
Rob has been photographing weddings since 2006. He built his first studio in 2009 and moved into his current studio in 2012. He works with two Lead Photographers, Sarah and Kayla which allows for the studio to shoot multiple weddings in one day. This is great for couples who are worried about their wedding date being booked!

• Additional hours

Videos 3 Videos

241 Reviews for Rob Spring Photography

Lynn · Getting married on 12/03/2021

Highly Recommend!

Highly Recommend working with Rob Spring for your wedding (or any special event!!). Sarah and Mitch with the Rob Spring Team shot our wedding. They were both fantastic. We had a short window of time to get in all the formal family shots and Sarah kept us on schedule and was able to get every single photo that I requested. We also had to downsize our event from a large celebration to a 15 person event and Rob and his team were very flexible and easy to work with as our plans changed. Thank you Rob, Sarah and Mitch for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lynn! I was thrilled we were able to be there for your event, no matter the size :). So happy for you both!
  • Katlin

Katlin A. · Getting married on 11/08/2021

Beautiful photos, friendly staff

Our original wedding plans this summer changed, and Rob was so accommodating working with us to throw together a last minute family ceremony. Communication and pricing leading up to the event were very clear and timely. Our photos turned out beautiful and we had a blast with Rob day of!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing review! I was so honored to be part of your wedding day. I know it wasn’t what you had originally planned, but it was perfect, nonetheless!!! And thank you again, Rob

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rob Spring Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2705
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5764
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

2 Real Weddings

Team of Rob Spring Photography

Rob  Spring

Rob Spring

Owner/Lead Photographer

I first became interested in photography about 20 years ago, while traveling the country in the Broadway touring company of 42nd Street. Growing up the son of a dance teacher, my first love was tap dancing, but my second love quickly became photography. At about the same time, I met my third love, Rosie (don’t tell her that she was the third love), who convinced me to go back to school for photography as a second career. In 2006, I graduated in the top 10% of my class from Hallmark Institute of Photography and then moved to Saratoga Springs, NY to start my business in 2007. I married Rosie (still gorgeous) and we now have three wonderful children – depending on the day. I’ve worked in 47 states, but I have a wedding booked in Alaska next year and that will make it 48! So, if you are getting married in North Dakota or Hawaii, I REALLY want to hear from you!

Emily Karlitz

Emily Karlitz

Studio Manager

I’ve been working for RSP for 8 years. I have a BFA in Musical Theater from Shenandoah Conservatory and enjoyed living in NYC for 6 years before moving back home to Saratoga. My favorite thing about weddings is when the bride and groom cut the cake, taste it and tell everyone “it’s good” hopefully with a thumbs up! I live in Saratoga with my husband, our 3 kids and dog, Phila, named after the street downtown. I am also a connoisseur of cotton candy and chicken fingers. Yum!

Sarah  Collins

Sarah Collins

Lead Photographer

I’m originally from Canada and grew up on Long Island. After graduating from SUNY Potsdam aka the North Pole, and working for esteemed fashion photographers in NYC, I decided to settle in Saratoga Springs in 2015. Rob hired me as an assistant that summer and I worked hard, even after having foot surgery and wearing a cast for half the wedding season. I think that’s when Rob knew I was the one (don’t tell Rosie). I live right near downtown Saratoga with my husband and 2 cats. I love to watch documentaries and also have a slight obsession with Bravo Shows. Emily has also gotten me in to watching the Bachelor franchise and I can’t be that mad about it because THE DRAMA IS SO GOOD. I feel so lucky to working in Saratoga with the best team and the most wonderful couples.

View team

• Chaplain Claudia Meyer Wedding Officiants

Whenever I work a wedding and find out that I'll be working with Rob Spring's photographers, I celebrate a little! They are a joy to work with, they know their craft, and they give their absolute best to make your memories of the event beautiful! Plus they are just fabulous people!

• Douglas Koch Designs Wedding Florists

I highly recommend, Rob Spring photography. Rob and his staff do magical photography work. I have done several designed several weddings where he and his staff are the photographers so, I have seen his many styles of imagery, just magical. He and his staff are very professional, talented, helpful and a joy to work with, you will see...

• The Inn at Saratoga Hotel Weddings

Rob Spring Photography is more than professional. Every client we have shared has had nothing but glorious things to say about him and his business. He is fun to work with and his images are amazing!

• 344 Lake Avenue Saratoga Springs, 12866 See on map
    518-217-1550 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rob Spring Photography)