Rob Spring Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,764 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,764 Most Popular Price

Rob Spring Photography has 3 photographers, 1 videographer, and the best studio manager in the world.

We focus on delivering the highest quality images with the BEST service and all while having FUN on your wedding day!

Experience
Rob has been photographing weddings since 2006. He built his first studio in 2009 and moved into his current studio in 2012. He works with two Lead Photographers, Sarah and Kayla which allows for the studio to shoot multiple weddings in one day. This is great for couples who are worried about their wedding date being booked!

• Additional hours
  • Engagement session
  • Destination wedding photography
  • Boudoir photography
  • Family photography

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,705

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,764

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Y
    Yumi K. Married on 06/12/2022

Rob & Team is the best!

Rob is THE best! And his entire team is so friendly, thoughtful, and just amazing! They are immensely experienced, patient, and helped us navigate rescheduling our wedding after COVID-19, and we could not be more grateful for them. They are professional and we were able to do a portrait shoot for my fiancé’s family since our wedding was postponed. He put us completely at ease, communicated and joked with us throughout the session, and made a hectic day (scheduling issues!!) so much calmer and we had so much fun! We cannot wait for our wedding day and for him (and his team!) to be a part of our special day! Also - it was SO cold the day of our shoot and he was so prepared (3 layers of pants!!) and was in the snow and digging a path, and everything! We are so grateful we found Rob and cannot wait for more opportunities to work with him (rely on him!!) to make us look good!

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Yumi! Thanks so much for the kind words. I’m one hundred percent here for you guys throughout this thing!! What a mess 2020 was! I’m so looking forward to your wedding and was happy to dig through the snow for your family photos!! 😍 Happy New Year! And thanks again! -Rob
    Nicole H. Married on 06/10/2022

The BEST Photographer!!!!!!!!!

Not only did we absolutely LOVE working with Rob, our friends and family loved him too! We had people coming up to us all night telling us how amazing our photographer was! Hiring Rob and his team was the best decision we could have made for our wedding day and are already planning to hire him for all life events in the future!! 10/5 STARS!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Rob  Spring
Rob Spring
Owner/Lead Photographer

I first became interested in photography about 20 years ago, while traveling the country in the Broadway touring company of 42nd Street. Growing up the son of a dance teacher, my first love was tap dancing, but my second love quickly became photography. At about the same time, I met my third love, Rosie (don’t tell her that she was the third love), who convinced me to go back to school for photography as a second career. In 2006, I graduated in the top 10% of my class from Hallmark Institute of Photography and then moved to Saratoga Springs, NY to start my business in 2007. I married Rosie (still gorgeous) and we now have three wonderful children – depending on the day. I’ve worked in 47 states, but I have a wedding booked in Alaska next year and that will make it 48! So, if you are getting married in North Dakota or Hawaii, I REALLY want to hear from you!

Emily Karlitz
Emily Karlitz
Studio Manager

I’ve been working for RSP for 8 years. I have a BFA in Musical Theater from Shenandoah Conservatory and enjoyed living in NYC for 6 years before moving back home to Saratoga. My favorite thing about weddings is when the bride and groom cut the cake, taste it and tell everyone “it’s good” hopefully with a thumbs up! I live in Saratoga with my husband, our 3 kids and dog, Phila, named after the street downtown. I am also a connoisseur of cotton candy and chicken fingers. Yum!

Sarah  Collins
Sarah Collins
Lead Photographer

I’m originally from Canada and grew up on Long Island. After graduating from SUNY Potsdam aka the North Pole, and working for esteemed fashion photographers in NYC, I decided to settle in Saratoga Springs in 2015. Rob hired me as an assistant that summer and I worked hard, even after having foot surgery and wearing a cast for half the wedding season. I think that’s when Rob knew I was the one (don’t tell Rosie). I live right near downtown Saratoga with my husband and 2 cats. I love to watch documentaries and also have a slight obsession with Bravo Shows. Emily has also gotten me in to watching the Bachelor franchise and I can’t be that mad about it because THE DRAMA IS SO GOOD. I feel so lucky to working in Saratoga with the best team and the most wonderful couples.

Chaplain Claudia Meyer Chaplain Claudia Meyer Wedding Officiants

Whenever I work a wedding and find out that I'll be working with Rob Spring's photographers, I celebrate a little! They are a joy to work with, they know their craft, and they give their absolute best to make your memories of the event beautiful! Plus they are just fabulous people!

Douglas Koch Designs Douglas Koch Designs Wedding Florists

I highly recommend, Rob Spring photography. Rob and his staff do magical photography work. I have done several designed several weddings where he and his staff are the photographers so, I have seen his many styles of imagery, just magical. He and his staff are very professional, talented, helpful and a joy to work with, you will see...

The Inn at Saratoga The Inn at Saratoga Hotel Weddings

Rob Spring Photography is more than professional. Every client we have shared has had nothing but glorious things to say about him and his business. He is fun to work with and his images are amazing!

344 Lake Avenue Saratoga Springs, 12866
Location of (Rob Spring Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding