Rob Spring Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,764 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,764 Most Popular Price

Rob Spring Photography has 3 photographers, 1 videographer, and the best studio manager in the world.

We focus on delivering the highest quality images with the BEST service and all while having FUN on your wedding day!

Experience
Rob has been photographing weddings since 2006. He built his first studio in 2009 and moved into his current studio in 2012. He works with two Lead Photographers, Sarah and Kayla which allows for the studio to shoot multiple weddings in one day. This is great for couples who are worried about their wedding date being booked!

• Additional hours
  • Engagement session
  • Destination wedding photography
  • Boudoir photography
  • Family photography

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,705

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,764

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kate L. Married on 01/06/2023

We love RSP!!

Where to begin! Since my first initial email to inquire about wedding services, Rob Spring Photography has been nothing short of amazing! Sarah was our photographer, and let me say, she is one awesome human being! We first met during our engagement session. Both of us are a little camera shy & don't like all the attention, and Sarah made us feel completely at ease! She instructed us on how to pose, and knew the best areas for lighting/backdrop. She was also so sweet to our very energetic golden retriever, who was part of the engagement session. The photos? to die for!! Fast forward to the wedding day - both Sarah & Diane went ABOVE and beyond to make our day such a success. Again, Sarah made us feel completely comfortable and soothed my nervous nature. Sarah also helped coordinate the first look, and wrangle the entire bridal party and family members. Also, Sarah knew our entire bridal party's names, which is amazing in of itself!! Big shout out to Diane who made sure my veil/dress/hair did what it needed to do to look good in photos! They were both super patient with our young nephews and again our golden retriever who was very excited to partake in the festivities. We also received our sneak peeks less than 2 days after our wedding!! What more could you ask for?! I was literally shaking in awe of how they turned out. Can't wait to see how the rest come out!
    In summary, there are no words to describe how professional, thoughtful, and amazing RSP is! If you are looking for photography services, book RSP, and you won't regret it!!

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Ahhh! Thank you Kate! I've had so much fun getting to know you and Scott and I absolutely loved your wedding. Abner might have stolen the show though ;)
    Mary B. Married on 12/31/2022

New Year's Eve Wedding

Where to begin? Rob and Sarah were the perfect compliment to our small intimate wedding, fun and attentive but never overbearing. Rob had really listened to me in our pre-wedding conversations and helped make our day casual and easy, he also made the wedding party feel comfortable and relaxed. On top of that, the pictures are magnificent and beautifully captured the mood and spirit of our wedding. I would highly recommend Rob and his team for any photography needs my friends or family had.

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Mary! Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing review. It means the world to me that you took the time to share this. It was an absolute pleasure being there to witness and capture your day. Congratulations again and thank you again! -Rob & Sarah
  • illustration stars

Team

Rob  Spring
Rob Spring
Owner/Lead Photographer

I first became interested in photography about 20 years ago, while traveling the country in the Broadway touring company of 42nd Street. Growing up the son of a dance teacher, my first love was tap dancing, but my second love quickly became photography. At about the same time, I met my third love, Rosie (don’t tell her that she was the third love), who convinced me to go back to school for photography as a second career. In 2006, I graduated in the top 10% of my class from Hallmark Institute of Photography and then moved to Saratoga Springs, NY to start my business in 2007. I married Rosie (still gorgeous) and we now have three wonderful children – depending on the day. I’ve worked in 47 states, but I have a wedding booked in Alaska next year and that will make it 48! So, if you are getting married in North Dakota or Hawaii, I REALLY want to hear from you!

Emily Karlitz
Emily Karlitz
Studio Manager

I’ve been working for RSP for 8 years. I have a BFA in Musical Theater from Shenandoah Conservatory and enjoyed living in NYC for 6 years before moving back home to Saratoga. My favorite thing about weddings is when the bride and groom cut the cake, taste it and tell everyone “it’s good” hopefully with a thumbs up! I live in Saratoga with my husband, our 3 kids and dog, Phila, named after the street downtown. I am also a connoisseur of cotton candy and chicken fingers. Yum!

Sarah  Collins
Sarah Collins
Lead Photographer

I’m originally from Canada and grew up on Long Island. After graduating from SUNY Potsdam aka the North Pole, and working for esteemed fashion photographers in NYC, I decided to settle in Saratoga Springs in 2015. Rob hired me as an assistant that summer and I worked hard, even after having foot surgery and wearing a cast for half the wedding season. I think that’s when Rob knew I was the one (don’t tell Rosie). I live right near downtown Saratoga with my husband and 2 cats. I love to watch documentaries and also have a slight obsession with Bravo Shows. Emily has also gotten me in to watching the Bachelor franchise and I can’t be that mad about it because THE DRAMA IS SO GOOD. I feel so lucky to working in Saratoga with the best team and the most wonderful couples.

Chaplain Claudia Meyer Chaplain Claudia Meyer Wedding Officiants

Whenever I work a wedding and find out that I'll be working with Rob Spring's photographers, I celebrate a little! They are a joy to work with, they know their craft, and they give their absolute best to make your memories of the event beautiful! Plus they are just fabulous people!

Douglas Koch Designs Douglas Koch Designs Wedding Florists

I highly recommend, Rob Spring photography. Rob and his staff do magical photography work. I have done several designed several weddings where he and his staff are the photographers so, I have seen his many styles of imagery, just magical. He and his staff are very professional, talented, helpful and a joy to work with, you will see...

The Inn at Saratoga The Inn at Saratoga Hotel Weddings

Rob Spring Photography is more than professional. Every client we have shared has had nothing but glorious things to say about him and his business. He is fun to work with and his images are amazing!

The Lodge On Echo Lake
Music Man Entertainment
5.0 out of 5 rating , 891 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

344 Lake Avenue Saratoga Springs, 12866
Location of (Rob Spring Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding