Rob Spring Photography Reviews

Rob Spring Photography 4
Rob Spring Photography 5
  • Sarah

SARAH · Getting married on 02/13/2021

AMAZING! great pictures, awesome photographer and fun person to work with

Sent on 07/12/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah!! I appreciate the great review, kind words, and I hope you are well! -Rob Spring
  • Yvonne

Yvonne Cardinal · Married on 11/16/2019

Deserves 10 STARS

Rob Spring is an extraordinary photographer with loads of talent and personality. He often asks his assistant Emily to adjust the lighting so each shot is the best it can be. But what I think is the best part about working with Rob is his sense of humor and ability to make you feel at ease. He keeps you laughing and treats you like a lifelong friend. We are so happy that we hired Rob Spring Photography for our big day!

Rob Spring Photography 6
    Rob Spring Photography 7
    Rob Spring Photography 8
    Sent on 11/29/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

You deserve 10 out of 10 stars for being an awesome bride!! Loved working with you and Max - and can't wait to share your entire photo gallery with you soon :) Hope you are well and thank you for the amazing review!! -Rob
  • Nate

Nate Ryan · Married on 11/05/2019

Rob will be the best decision you made for your wedding. Period.

My mother recommended Rob to my wife and I. We were having a hard time choosing between a few different vendors when it came to pictures and my mom insisted that we should just meet with him.

After setting up our first meeting, we hired him on the spot. Robs extremely outgoing but professional personality made it a no brainer. We set up out engagement shoot which was a ton of fun. We chose Saratoga and Rob found every little area possible to get the best shot. Even laying on the sidewalk to get great pictures.

Wedding day was even better. Rob and his whole team were on time and made the whole day extremely painless. We did a first look on his recommendation and it saved us a ton of time on pictures that way we could actually enjoy our reception! His assistant Ashley even drove us from Empire State Plaza back down to 90 State since there was an issue with the limo.

I can't say enough about how good Rob and his team are. Worth every penny and they're a ton of fun to work with. We will 100 percent work with him again in the future because never seeing him again isn't an option.

Rob Spring Photography 9
    Sent on 05/15/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Nate! You are the absolute best - I'm so happy to have been part of your wedding day, from planning to photographing. It's been an absolute pleasure. Thank you for the amazing review and take great care of that wonderful wife of yours! Congratulations again to you and Gabby! -Rob
  • Tarra

Tarra · Married on 10/25/2019

The BEST Photographer You Could Ask For

Rob and his team were hands down the easiest wedding decision we made! From the moment we met Rob we knew he was the photographer for us! His personality completely meshed with ours, he made us feel super comfortable, and he was always making us laugh! From our frigid engagement shoot where Rob was climbing leaf covered hills and balancing on rocks, to our wedding day where he was laying on the ground to get the perfect shot, he far exceeded our expectations! Rob, Sarah, and Alyssa were a great team, captured our wedding day perfectly, and we received so many compliments on their professionalism (and of course the photos)! We can’t wait to continue to work with Rob in the future!!

Rob Spring Photography 10
    Rob Spring Photography 11
    Rob Spring Photography 12
    Rob Spring Photography 13
    Rob Spring Photography 14
    Rob Spring Photography 15
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Tarra! You are too kind! I'm so happy we found more than ONE pretty tree branch of leaves for your wedding! Thank goodness it was before the storm and they stayed on the tree for you. Congratulations and thank you thank you thank you for the amazing review and your thoughtfulness! Welcome home from the honeymoon - I hope you had an amazing trip :) -Rob

katie · Married on 09/21/2019

Hands Down the BEST All Around!

Rob is so charismatic on top of a natural-born photographic genius! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Katie! You are the absolute best! And your sweet daughter could not be any cuter if she tried!! Thanks so much for the kind words and I hope you are well!
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Fitzgerald · Married on 09/20/2019

Sarah, Emily, Hannah & Mitch were amazing!!!

Where do we even begin!! Working with the staff at Rob Spring Photography was a pleasure. Our lead photographer was Sarah and she was a doll. We also had Emily & Hannah who were wonderful to work with. We got engagement photos back in January and Sarah traveled to our area to capture some pretty awesome moments. She was super helpful and extremely responsive throughout the planning process and was also very quick to get back to us if we had any questions. Everyone loved her the day of the wedding and she made the entire bridal party & family feel very comfortable. I mean she spent 9 hours with us so we had to pick a good one ;) Our family loved her so much that our sister Jenna just booked Sarah for her wedding next year. Also, she sent us sneak peek photos the very next day and they were fabulous. Very professional staff all around and I would hire anyone from Rob Spring Photography again!

Additionally we hired Mitchell as our videographer and he was so wonderful to work with! We went back and forth on whether or not we should book a videographer or not and we are SO happy we did! Mitchell captured all the most beautiful moments and you didn’t even know he was there. We even got a sneak peak video just a week after the wedding. He was awesome!

Rob Spring Photography 16
    Rob Spring Photography 22
    Rob Spring Photography 23
    Sent on 10/13/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Yay!! Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved spending the day with you guys! Can't wait for you to see all the photos and video :)

Emily · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Photographer and Videographer

We had Sarah as our photographer and Mitch as our videographer and they were both amazing! My husband and I don't usually like getting our pictures taken but Sarah was so down to earth and fun to work with that she made it so easy. Sarah was even able to get a smile out of our 3 year old nephews. The preview that we have gotten is incredible. It makes me smile every time I look at the pictures! We can't wait to see the final pictures and video!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! It was such a joy to celebrate your big day! I loved meeting your family and friends and you and Jeremy were so lovely to be around. You have an infectious positive energy that spans for miles! Can't wait to send you your gallery in just a few weeks :) - Sarah

Chris Winter · Married on 09/07/2019

Hire this photographer

Sarah from Rob Spring was our photographer and Mitch did the videography. I can't say enough nice things about both of them. Professional, talented, organized- they have it all. We were with them a good portion of our day, so it's nice to be with people who are fun to be around. They made sure all of our requests were met. Hire Rob Spring- you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Chris! Mitch & I loved spending the day with you guys! And you had the most perfect day for a Lake George wedding! -Sarah
  • Madeline

Madeline Keating · Married on 09/07/2019

Can not imagine a better photographer!

Hiring Rob was easily the best decision we made for our wedding. The photos that we have received so far are beautiful! Most importantly, Rob was so much fun to work with. He had an air about him that made everyone around him relaxed and happy, even during family pictures :) . He made my husband and I feel so comfortable and made us laugh! Hire Rob! He's the best!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Maddie! What an awesome review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share this! I had so much fun working with you guys - what an amazing day! The sun, the cows, the laughs! Total perfection :) Thanks again and congratulations!!! -Rob Spring

Brittany Zalewski · Married on 08/24/2019

The only review you will need to read/ and this is so overdue 🤪

First off, STOP what your doing, and go book Rob NOW!!!! No seriously.. I’ll wait... ☕️

Great, now that your back from booking the BEST photographer around let me tell you why! I met Rob back in 2014 when I was previously engaged my first time! After emailing multiple photographers he was the only one who actually followed up with his initial email and got in touch with me and spoke with me on the phone, which I felt then he was already my bff! After this conversation we set up a time to meet in person. The week we met, we had also scheduled a meeting with another potential photographer. Of course we had met with Rob first and knew IMMEDIATELY that if we didn’t have Rob as our photographer it would be one of our biggest regrets. Not only is his work STUNNING! His personality is off the charts!! He is the most kind, HILARIOUS, sweet, easy going, amazing, (did I mention hilarious?) person you will ever meet in your life. He is truly one of a kind! And especially if you have to spend all day with your photographer you want someone you can vibe and chill with and that is basically your bff Jill 😜

Needless to say that engagement didn’t last 🤷🏻‍♀️ But moving forward I stayed in touch with Rob! I myself am a wedding vendor, and we became great friend as the years past! Fast forward to 2018 I met the love of my life and got engaged again♥️ I kid you not, 30 minutes after getting engaged Rob was the FIRST person I reached out to and told him I was engaged and literally was planning my wedding date around his availability! What can I say, he’s that good!!!!!!!!

We chose the package with 2 photographers (well worth it in our opinion) and had both Rob and Sarah, who is just as amazing!

On our wedding day I knew everything would be perfect having Rob there! The day flowed so easily and perfect upon his arrival! We had so many laughs and he kept some people in line! Lol We received all of our wedding pictures within weeks and everyone can’t help but say how amazingly talented he is and that he was so funny and down to earth at the wedding.

All in all I promise you will not be disappointed when hiring Rob for your wedding day! If you want a laid back, but gets shit done, hilarious good time, and a photographer who will turn into your best friend and that your whole family will love, then what are you waiting for!!!?!?! Hire Him now, and thank me later ♥️😘

You da best photographer♥️ And vendor bestie

Rob Spring Photography 24
    Rob Spring Photography 25
    Rob Spring Photography 26
    Rob Spring Photography 27
    Rob Spring Photography 28
    Rob Spring Photography 29
    Sent on 09/15/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

AWWWW SHUCKS! You da best!!! Thanks Brittany! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm happy that you found someone that loves you and wants to be with you so passionately. AND I'm so happy you asked me to be there. It's always an honor to be the one capturing the wedding on camera, but so meaningful when it is for such a good friend and "vendor bestie!" Congratulations! THANK YOU for the awesome review - you had me laughing out loud! Rob
  • Ashley

Ashley Feuerstein · Married on 07/06/2019

Hire rob spring!

HIRE ROB SPRING OR ANYONE ON HIS TEAM FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY!!! Rob and Sarah were absolutely INCREDIBLE on ours. We wouldn't have wanted to spend the day with anyone else. Rob is so funny and makes you laugh all day (which in return makes photos look so natural and not forced at all). He was always quick to respond to questions via email. And most importantly, he makes sure you have FUN on your wedding day. You will feel like Rob is your best friend by the end of the night and you will actually miss him when he leaves. Our photos turned out SO beautifully (despite a rainy day) and we got them quicker than we expected!! Hiring Rob was by far the best decision we made! We cannot thank him enough!!

Rob Spring Photography 30
    Sent on 08/20/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Ashley! What an awesome review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share these kind words, it means so much to us!! Despite the rain, it was a pretty amazing day!! Thanks again to you and Ollie for being perfect clients too! ;) -Rob
  • Lucy

Lucy S · Married on 06/11/2019

10 star experience

I am a full time wedding photographer and Rob Spring was the only photographer I wanted for my own wedding day. Rob is extremely funny and has the most positive and relaxed energy on a wedding day - this is SO important!! He makes you feel like you're his best friend and only client throughout the process. We are beyond grateful for his artistry and skill - his photos of us are stunning, outrageously good, my butt looks good in all of them, they are everything I wanted and they completely tell the story of our wedding and engagement.

Thank you forever and ever to Rob and his team for delivering us the greatest gift!

Rob Spring Photography 31
    Rob Spring Photography 39
    Rob Spring Photography 40
    Sent on 07/15/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Lucy! I love you guys!!!! Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day, it was a DREAM wedding for me from start to finish!! 😍😍😍
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/07/2019

The best of the best!

I cannot say enough nice things about Rob and his team! Rob had done two sets of headshots for me before I got engaged, and after the first time working with him I knew that he would photograph my wedding. It was a non-negotiable. Not only is his work simply incredible, but he is also great at making everyone feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. My husband was a little nervous before our engagement session, but afterwards he just kept talking about how much fun he had had! And when we got the engagement photos back, we just spent hours ogling over how great each and every photo had turned out. At the wedding, we had guests coming up to us asking for the name of the photographer because they thought he was so wonderful!! We will readily recommend Rob Spring Photography to absolutely everyone!

Rob Spring Photography 41
    Sent on 06/19/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Oh geez!! Anna!! I love you guys! You and Alex were so much fun to work with, I can't believe the wedding has come and gone already. I had looked forward to it for months, let's just get together and shoot again next time your back in NY! :) Congratulations and thank you so much for the awesome review! -Rob

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2019

Simply the BEST!

Look no further than Rob Spring and his team for all your photography needs!

In planning a destination wedding and researching photographers, Rob’s work immediately impressed us! He absolutely sold us when he was willing to travel to us for our engagement session! Throughout the entire wedding planning process, he truly made it about “us” and was instrumental in coordinating our wedding day timeline.

On our wedding day, Rob and Sarah blew us away! We received so many compliments from our bridal party and wedding guests on how AMAZING Rob and Sarah were! They made the entire day SO much fun and their attention to detail is impeccable! They captured every moment of our day, all the while dodging a brief rainstorm! The day truly would not have been the same without Rob as our photographer! We received a much-appreciated sneak peek the VERY next morning and we were once again blown away by how Rob captured our big day! We can’ t wait to see our edited pictures and we have no doubt that they will be equally as amazing!

We can’t thank Rob and his team enough! They are incredibly professional, personable, engaging, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Your wedding day will fly by, but your pictures will last you a lifetime and we are thrilled to have Rob’s pictures as a way to preserve the memories from the best day of our lives! Our sincerest thanks to all!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Brittany! Thank you so much for the glowing review! It was such a fun day, I'm thrilled to know that you enjoyed yourself too - wait until you see the rest of the photos!!! You will love them, I do. ;)
    Thanks again and congratulations!!! Rob
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Decision!

Hiring Rob Spring Photography for our wedding was the best decision we made. Rob and Mitch were very friendly, personable, and professional. You can tell they love what they do! We received lots of compliments on how great our pictures turned out. Put your mind at ease and hire Rob Spring Photography. You're in good hands and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you Kristen!! You are too kind!!! You're correct - we DO love what we do - especially when we hear from a happy bride and groom :) Thank you!! And congratulations again to you and Trevor!!
    -Rob

Elyse Tanner · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing Talent

Sarah, Hannah, and Emily from Rob Spring Photography captured everything and more of my wedding in May! These girls were sweet, fun, and talented. We really hit the jackpot with booking these ladies! Sarah worked magic with capturing so many heartfelt moments and beautiful shots. She is a true artist and has a great eye for perfect angles. Hannah hung with the guys and took so many wonderful photographs of the excitement and emotions before the ceremony. And Emily was a jack of all trades helping with a little bit of everything! It honestly felt like I was just hanging with my girlfriends because they fit right in! The photographs are breathtaking and we have so many favorites that it’s difficult to choose which ones to print. We were amazed to receive a sneak peak of about 20 pictures the day after the wedding and the whole photo gallery less than 3 weeks later. The turnaround time was amazing! We honestly had THE BEST experience with Rob Spring Photography and will forever be grateful for the memories they helped us create and capture on the best day of our lives. We highly recommend this group, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Wow!!! Thank you so much Elyse! We had SUCH a blast at your wedding and you and Chris were truly a joy to be around the whole day! Thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding! -Sarah
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Do not hesitate, hire Rob!

Rob Spring and crew are awesome! Rob had captured three previous weddings for our friends and we knew Rob was the guy to choose for our wedding. We did not even consider anyone else. He is not only a blast to work with but his photos are amazing. Rob and his team are true professionals. They take no shortcuts in the quality of their work and they will do anything they can to help make sure your wedding day goes off without an issue.

We received both our engagement photos and wedding photos back from them without delay. They even gave us a “sneak peek” of some of the photos about a day or so after. All of the photos were made available to us online and mailed to us on a USB stick.

We cannot recommend Rob Spring enough to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, or for any matter needing a great photographer. Once you meet him and see his work, we think you will understand why he is such a pleasure to work with and the best! Thanks, Rob!

Rob Spring Photography 42
    Sent on 06/16/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thanks so much for the awesome review and kind words Caitlyn!! I hope you and Pat are enjoying your life as newlyweds and I'm so honored to have been there to capture the big day!!! Let's do it again next year!! :) -Rob
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 04/13/2019

I can not say enough good things about Rob Spring!

Finding the perfect photographer was probably the most important thing to my husband and I, besides the venue, so we wanted to make sure we choose the right one. We found Rob Spring at a wedding show and boy are we glad! We instantly fell in love with the lighting in his pictures and how gorgeous they looked. We chatted, and had the connection you want to have with any of your venders.
    On the wedding day, we had 2 photographers- which is really a good idea because Rob was with me and the other photographer was with my groom! So not a moment was missed. His 2nd photographer also took great shots of everyone getting ready and our guests at the cocktail hour!
    Rob made us feel comfortable while taking our pictures and he made sure to get all the ones we asked for. We got our pictures back quicker than we thought and we got to relive the day while looking at them! We really cannot put into words how happy we were to hire him and how much we love his work. You literally photographed all our memories, thank you Rob!

Rob Spring Photography 43
    Rob Spring Photography 44
    Rob Spring Photography 45
    Sent on 05/10/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

AHHH! Jenn! What an awesome review! I so loved shooting your wedding and getting to know you guys! I had an absolute blast and I'm thrilled to hear how happy you are with the photos. :) Best wishes and thanks again!! -Rob
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect day!!

We hired Rob for our January 19th wedding and we couldn’t be happier we did! I can’t say enough about how wonderful he and his team are. They were pleasant and responsive to emails throughout the planning process. Rob even provided us with a timeline that we used to plan our day.

We were married in Massachusetts and two feet of snow was in the forecast for our wedding night. Rob made the drive and was early! He never balked with the weather, even though he was traveling further than most of our guests.

The day of, he was incredibly organized and on schedule. He managed to wrangle our bridal party and families (about 25 very scattered people) and keep us on track while maintaining a smile and keeping us laughing throughout. My father, who normally hates having his photo taken, even said that Rob made him feel relaxed and comfortable during the whole morning.

Our ceremony and reception were in a dimly lit room with candles and uplights. When we were first looking for vendors, it was important to me that the photographer be able to light indoor shots. Rob captured the ambiance of the room perfectly. He has a sophisticated light set up that he and his assistant moved around all night. They managed to be present for everything, yet not intrusive. My mom remarked that it felt like he was part of the party the whole time! He also managed to capture some breathtaking shots of us in the snow- I can’t wait to see the rest of the photos!

All in all, we feel hiring Rob was one of the best wedding decisions we made. His images are strikingly composed and beautifully lit. He was worth every cent. His professionalism and great personality are what set him apart and made him a truly essential part of our day. Thank you to Rob Spring Photography for making our wedding so special!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Sarah! GAH! I love you guys - thank you thank you thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a glowing review!! Tell everyone you know :) I LOVED shooting your wedding and getting to know you and Tony - let's do it again! PLEASE?! Thank you and congratulations again! -Rob

Kelly · Married on 12/27/2018

Amazing, Reliable, Great Photos

I cannot say enough positive things about Rob Spring Photography! When searching for a photographer, it was hard for me to find someone who understood our vision (we had a small ceremony with dinner one day and then a larger reception another day), from the moment I spoke to Rob, I knew we were in good hands. He customized a package to fit our needs. We worked with Sarah for our engagement photos and then two day celebrations. She was AMAZING. It is incredible how quickly we felt comfortable around her. She was so flexible (we changed our engagement photo location the night before and she rolled with it). For our wedding, Sarah and Emily were a huge help. The day was a bit chaotic and I think they both could tell I was getting a little overwhelmed, but they put me at ease. They weren't just photographers they were helping me put in my hair piece, my veil, fixing my dress, and helping me get venue staff. Sarah and Emily were calm, which helped calm me in the chaos. Emily at one point had my phone in her pocket to help me manage all the day of calls I was getting. In the heat of the moment, their help and calmness were everything I needed. The day after our ceremony we got a sneak peek, and I am blown away by the photos-they are gorgeous! I have to pinch myself to remind myself they of are me! They also uploaded some fun shots to instagram the night of, which was so fun to see the morning after. Our families commented on how great Sarah was, from taking candids during the ceremony to family shots. For the first time in my life, I am excited to see the rest of our photos.

When doing wedding planning research, they say to not skimp on photography and I cannot agree more. Rob Spring and his team are reasonably priced, willing to work with your ideas, flexible, professional, quick to respond and get pictures back (I have friends who have had to wait months to get photos back), and worth every penny! If you want someone reliable, who will provide you with amazing photos, you are in good hands with Rob Spring and his team!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much Kelly! Emily and I loved spending those two special days with you. They were so much fun and I can't wait for you to see all of your photos! -Sarah

Brittany · Married on 11/09/2018

Highly recommended!!!

Where do I begin!? Rob Spring and his team are AMAZING! First and foremost, their pictures are UNREAL!

They are so great to work with - Rob responded quickly to all of our emails! The day of our wedding they were so organized (with a timeline created by Rob) and everything went smoothly. We did a first look and then did most of our formal family/bridal party photos prior to the ceremony. Rob, Sarah and Emily quickly learned everyones names, and kept everyone laughing all day long. Our entire family was impressed with how well all of the photos went. They are extremely professional.

We received a preview three days after our wedding (and they were AWESOME!)! We received all of our photos so quickly and we LOVE them all! We can't even begin to tell you how happy we are that we used Rob Spring Photography for our wedding photos. On top of how truly talented they are, Rob Spring and his team are SO fun to work with. We had the BEST day ever and thank Rob, Sarah and Emily SO much for being such a huge part of it!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you Brittany!! It truly was an amazing day, and I'm so happy we dodged the rain to get those pictures outside even briefly - and thankfully warmer than the engagement session! LOL! You are the best! I appreciate you taking the time to write this awesome review :) -Rob

Sarah Maki · Married on 11/03/2018

The absolute best!

I met Rob in 2013 when he photographed my best friend’s wedding. Flash forward a few years later, one of my first thoughts after getting engaged was “I really, REALLY hope Rob is available to photograph our yet-to-planned wedding.” Thankfully, he was available, and I soon realized he was even better than I remembered from my friend’s wedding. From start to finish, it was easy and fun to work with Rob and his team. He responded to emails quickly, offered suggestions if we were unsure about logistics, and was more than accommodating with making timeline adjustments based on our feedback.

When our wedding day arrived, Rob was ready for us (and brought along an awesome second photographer and assistant that are local to Boston). He went to work immediately, capturing the details, candids, and everything in between. His fun personality put everyone at ease. He was even our designated weatherman and checked the weather radars throughout the afternoon so that we could time outdoor photos around the intermittent rain and crazy Boston winds. Rob was full of great ideas to get amazing photos, from locations to poses to finding that perfect light. My husband and I are pretty awkward in photos at baseline, and Rob was able to help us feel more comfortable and ease our nerves so we could get incredible shots. Not once on our wedding day did we have to wonder “where the heck is Rob?” He was always hard at work, getting the photos we requested on our info form and the photos we hadn’t even thought of. Our families and friends raved about Rob’s work ethic and how he was constantly scoping the ceremony/reception to capture moments inconspicuously -- some of our favorite photos are the seemingly random shots he took of our guests that truly captured the emotions of the day. Once the wedding was over, we received a much appreciated sneak peek less than two days after the wedding, and the complete set of edited photos was delivered well before the estimated timeline he gave us with the sneak peek. The final photos exceeded our expectations by far, and we cannot wait to finally hang up some worthy photos on our empty walls. Rob also sent photos to our other vendors without the vendors having to request them, which just reinforces what a true professional he is.

If you are looking for an amazingly talented, hard working, professional, FUN photographer (with a pretty stellar bowtie collection), look no further than Rob Spring! We could not have had anyone better than Rob and are so grateful for everything that he did to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

OMG! I love you guys!!! You are SO SO very kind to take the time to write this amazing review! I just spent half the morning reading it! I was so happy to make the trip to Boston and spend the day with you guys! I am mildly disappointed that I didn't snag a piece of that wedding cake, I mean wedding pizza, though! LOL!!! Please give my best to Jason and congratulations again! THANK YOU! Rob

Sadie · Married on 10/27/2018

Doesn’t get better!

Wow, we just had Rob shoot our wedding last Saturday, and we couldn’t be happier with our choice. He was professional, hilarious, engaged, efficient, and even got the grumpiest 3-year-old ring bearer ever to smile. And even better than all this, we just got the first handful of pics sent to us (yes, only 3 days later!) and they are a-MAZE-ing. Well-posed and natural looking portraits, sweet candid moments, and some shots that really captured our unique choice of venue. My only regret is my budget only allowed for 3 hours of his time (lucky for me he had a slow weekend and was able to accommodate such a short booking!)

Sent on 10/30/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Sadie! So kind of you to share such a nice review! It was such a pleasure meeting you and your family on Saturday, and to be part of the wedding! Congratulations again!!! :) Rob
  • Andrea

Andrea Celli / Nick Zetivogel · Married on 10/20/2018

Kayla Herlihy was great!!!!

Kayle was very professional and had a ton of good ideas for fun,creative photos. She and her assistant got us through the formal portraits, keeping us all laughing! Great to have her!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Andrea & Nick - and congratulations again! We love Kayla too! And I loved seeing your preview photos from this past weekend! You looked beautiful and it looked like you had a great day!! Best wishes! Rob
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Elliott · Married on 10/20/2018

Best choice we made!!!

Sarah was absolutely amazing!!!! She made taking pictures on our wedding day fun and effortless. We received sneak peek picots the very next day and the quality and artistry is incredible. We can't wait to get the rest! I am so thankful to have chosen an amazing photographer and will now have the best pictures to preserve the memories of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jaci. It was such a magical day. Including the castle you got ready at. I mean AMAZING. I love you guys and can't wait for you to see all the photos!