2 St. Andrews Dr., Glen Falls, NY 12804 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About MI Carr Studio

MI Carr Studio is a photography service specializing in weddings and other special events, operating out of Glen Falls, New York. This business is owned by the dynamic team of Megan Carr, the lead photographer, and Justin Martin, the business manager. Together they make these milestone moments in their clients’ lives truly unforgettable by capturing them on camera. Between them, Megan and Justin strike a perfect balance of creativity and professionalism that serves them well in managing the delicate task of photographing a couple’s special union.

MI Carr Studio offers a comprehensive service that keeps the needs of your event at the forefront. You can work with Justin to establish a schedule that ensures that each important moment of your big day is captured. With Megan, you can discuss your preferred style of portrait, and she will be more than happy to accommodate you. On the day of your event, Megan will provide full coverage and can even add a second photographer to her team if necessary. Your final products will be available in high-resolution digital format with the option of requesting keepsake wedding albums and physical prints.

Follow MI Carr Studio on

Real Weddings 35 Photos

5 Reviews for MI Carr Studio

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2019

Boudoir Shoot!

So I booked a boudoir photo shoot with Meg! I had such a fun time! She made me feel so comfortable and we had so much fun doing it! I loved that we had laughs and the photos came out so good! My cats and mosquitos had bitten me up the week before my shoot, but Meg did such a great job you can’t even tell they were covered! I can’t wait to do the next one!!

Sent on 08/29/2020

MI Carr Studio's reply:

Your shoot was so much fun! I had a blast joking around and getting to know you better. Sadly bug bites are a thing but with a little time and photoshop, they become a thing of the past!

Shannon H. · Married on 10/07/2017

Professional creativity

This vendor was great! The creativity from this vendor helped me capture wonderfully memorable moments from such a stressful and magical event in my life! I was able to relax and enjoy my day knowing that my photos were going to be amazing, relieving the stress from at least one aspect of my wedding day! Cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 07/22/2020

MI Carr Studio's reply:

I loved your wedding! I was happy that I was able to take some of the stress away for you. I'm so glad you love the photos too!

MI Carr Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

2 Real Weddings

Team of MI Carr Studio

Megan Carr

Megan Carr

Lead Photographer/Owner

People have always been fascinating to me. Their stories are all amazing and so unique that it makes me want to know more. Being a photographer I get to be apart of those stories where there is an opportunity for me to grow and learn with them. Talking to someone for five minutes really can make a difference. It makes it possible for me to learn more about their culture and beliefs, widening my own ideas, and expanding my mind.

Wedding hold a special place in my heart too. Seeing two people coming together, so in love and supportive of one another is truly something special. If there was ever a time to tell stories of love and support it's right now. I'm so thankful to have been a part of so many celebrations so far and cannot wait to tell the stories of couples to come.

I can't imagine what my life would be like without a camera close by. And no, I'm not counting my cell phone no matter how great the photos come out from it. It's my passion and love, just like the couples I photograph.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2 St. Andrews Dr. Glen Falls, NY, 12804 See on map
    (518) 744-0032 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (MI Carr Studio)