MI Carr Studio

Glen Falls, NY View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

MI Carr Studio is a photography service specializing in weddings and other special events, operating out of Glen Falls, New York. This business is owned by the dynamic team of Megan Carr, the lead photographer, and Justin Martin, the business manager. Together they make these milestone moments in their clients’ lives truly unforgettable by capturing them on camera. Between them, Megan and Justin strike a perfect balance of creativity and professionalism that serves them well in managing the delicate task of photographing a couple’s special union.

MI Carr Studio offers a comprehensive service that keeps the needs of your event at the forefront. You can work with Justin to establish a schedule that ensures that each important moment of your big day is captured. With Megan, you can discuss your preferred style of portrait, and she will be more than happy to accommodate you. On the day of your event, Megan will provide full coverage and can even add a second photographer to her team if necessary. Your final products will be available in high-resolution digital format with the option of requesting keepsake wedding albums and physical prints.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Nicholas S. Married on 10/11/2020

Mi carr studio

We could not have been happier with the pictures of the wedding. Megan and her team did an outstanding job capturing all of our precious moments from the “getting ready” shots to the ceremony and reception.

Thank you so much!
    We had a blast getting to know you better and being able to celebrate your special day. Everyone was so laid back we felt like we were apart of the wedding too. Congratulations again!
    Ashley Married on 12/02/2019

Boudoir Shoot!

So I booked a boudoir photo shoot with Meg! I had such a fun time! She made me feel so comfortable and we had so much fun doing it! I loved that we had laughs and the photos came out so good! My cats and mosquitos had bitten me up the week before my shoot, but Meg did such a great job you can’t even tell they were covered! I can’t wait to do the next one!!

MI Carr Studio's reply:

Your shoot was so much fun! I had a blast joking around and getting to know you better. Sadly bug bites are a thing but with a little time and photoshop, they become a thing of the past!
    Shannon H. Married on 10/07/2017

Professional creativity

This vendor was great! The creativity from this vendor helped me capture wonderfully memorable moments from such a stressful and magical event in my life! I was able to relax and enjoy my day knowing that my photos were going to be amazing, relieving the stress from at least one aspect of my wedding day! Cannot thank her enough!

MI Carr Studio's reply:

I loved your wedding! I was happy that I was able to take some of the stress away for you. I'm so glad you love the photos too!

Real Weddings

Team

Megan Carr
Megan Carr
Lead Photographer/Owner

People have always been fascinating to me. Their stories are all amazing and so unique that it makes me want to know more. Being a photographer I get to be apart of those stories where there is an opportunity for me to grow and learn with them. Talking to someone for five minutes really can make a difference. It makes it possible for me to learn more about their culture and beliefs, widening my own ideas, and expanding my mind.

Wedding hold a special place in my heart too. Seeing two people coming together, so in love and supportive of one another is truly something special. If there was ever a time to tell stories of love and support it's right now. I'm so thankful to have been a part of so many celebrations so far and cannot wait to tell the stories of couples to come.

I can't imagine what my life would be like without a camera close by. And no, I'm not counting my cell phone no matter how great the photos come out from it. It's my passion and love, just like the couples I photograph.

2 St. Andrews Dr. Glen Falls, NY, 12804
518-744-0032
Location of (MI Carr Studio)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding