Engagement

Destination / Travel (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Kevin is a PHENOMENAL photographer. Not only will he photograph your ideas, he provides recommendations of poses, locations, etc. One thing that particularly stood out to us is that during the shoot he provided us with his undivided attention. For the time that he worked with us, we couldn't have been more grateful that he never once put our photo shoot on hold. He pays close detail to the environment that we chose (a place he's never been to before) and perfectly captured our love for one another. We were quite nervous going into the shoot because we had never had professional photos taken. Kevin answered all of our questions, even if I asked them twice. His patience is beyond comforting. If you are looking for a photographer that will capture every aspect of your moment (emotions, environment, etc.) Kozmo Photography will provide that to you.

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

As a high school friend of my fiancé we felt that having Kevin as our photographer was an easy choice! We did no other research in regards to photographers in the Capital Region. Knowing Kevin's history of being a reliable, professional, and all around great guy made us feel confident that we would receive an excellent experience with exceptional photos (both of which happened!) I was so nervous leading up to our engagement photo session because I do not consider myself a "picture person," nor does my fiancé about himself. Within minutes of the photo shoot beginning we felt so comfortable and ended up having a lot of fun! Kevin captured absolutely perfect pictures of us and us with our fur baby. He answered all the questions that I had and was open to shooting poses we were was interested in. We are looking forward to having Kevin there on our wedding day. Book Kozmo Photography, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/6/18, 1 Review