Kozmo Photography Reviews

Kozmo Photography 6
Kozmo Photography 7

C &e · Married on 12/08/2018

Fantastic Wedding Photographer

Our pictures looked incredible!! We really enjoyed the style and creativity that Kevin was able to bring to our wedding photos and he did an excellent job capturing the big moments at both the ceremony and reception. We loved having Kevin as our photographer.

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Elaine

Elaine · Married on 10/27/2018

From engagement photos to our best day!!

Kevin was amazing to work with. From day 1, with his availability/flexibility to meet us to show us his work. He captured every moment perfectly. His pricing was great for everything we received. Most photographers charge by the hour, Kevin spent the entire day with us! 12+ hours. We received our engagement photos within a couple of weeks and our wedding photos in under 2 months, that is unheard of! I would highly recommend Kozmo Photography!!! I look forward to working with him in the future on family photos. All around, exceptional experience.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Kozmo Photography 8
    Kozmo Photography 9
    Kozmo Photography 10
    Kozmo Photography 11

Leah · Married on 09/02/2018

Kevin took our wedding photos on Lake George and I couldn’t be happier! He was so friendly and responded quickly to all my questions and emails.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/01/2018

Kevin did an amazing job listening to what we wanted for our wedding. He was professional and not invasive in our ceremony. He was able to provide us with pictures quickly. He did an awesome job scoping out locations for our engagement shoot and wedding. Will recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Kozmo Photography 12
    Kozmo Photography 13
    Kozmo Photography 14
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2018

Got married on 7/15/18 and Kevin is absolutely amazing. He listened to everything we wanted and more! He got a few extra photos we absolutely love! Kevin has a great eye for framing and we were even able to see some first look photos the DAY AFTER our wedding! He was so professional and showed up early to take getting ready photos in both rooms and captured a lot of great moments. I can't praise Kevin enough for how awesome he was! I highly recommend hiring Kevin for your special day!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Kozmo Photography 15
    Kozmo Photography 16

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2018

Kevin is a PHENOMENAL photographer. Not only will he photograph your ideas, he provides recommendations of poses, locations, etc. One thing that particularly stood out to us is that during the shoot he provided us with his undivided attention. For the time that he worked with us, we couldn't have been more grateful that he never once put our photo shoot on hold. He pays close detail to the environment that we chose (a place he's never been to before) and perfectly captured our love for one another. We were quite nervous going into the shoot because we had never had professional photos taken. Kevin answered all of our questions, even if I asked them twice. His patience is beyond comforting. If you are looking for a photographer that will capture every aspect of your moment (emotions, environment, etc.) Kozmo Photography will provide that to you.

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2018

Kevin Lee of Kozmo Photography will forever be my first choice when it comes to wanting professional photos taken. He is extremely kind, down-to-earth, and comforting. He recently captured my wedding in July. It was so humid that day that I was worried that our bridal party and family wouldn't want to take all the photos my husband and I wanted. Kevin was so accommodating. He made sure that everyone was comfortable and continuously asked all of us how we were doing, if we needed a break, etc. and he made sure we did take breaks.
    As for the photos.... THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. They are everything we imagined and more! Kevin came to our rehearsal to make sure he knew and saw everything that we wanted to have photographed! Not even 24 hours after the wedding, we received a sneak peek of our photos and we love every single one of them! I had them all printed the same day! I have received so many compliments!! I can't wait to see all the photos!!
    If you are looking for someone who is passionate about photography and is 100% there for you and making sure he captures exactly what you're looking for, Kevin is the guy for the job. It truly shows in the final product how dedicated he is to this. Thank you, Kevin. We are so happy you were available for to capture our day and we will forever cherish the photos. You are seriously the best!!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Kozmo Photography 17
    Kozmo Photography 18
    Kozmo Photography 19

Michelle · Married on 07/06/2018

As a high school friend of my fiancé we felt that having Kevin as our photographer was an easy choice! We did no other research in regards to photographers in the Capital Region. Knowing Kevin's history of being a reliable, professional, and all around great guy made us feel confident that we would receive an excellent experience with exceptional photos (both of which happened!) I was so nervous leading up to our engagement photo session because I do not consider myself a "picture person," nor does my fiancé about himself. Within minutes of the photo shoot beginning we felt so comfortable and ended up having a lot of fun! Kevin captured absolutely perfect pictures of us and us with our fur baby. He answered all the questions that I had and was open to shooting poses we were was interested in. We are looking forward to having Kevin there on our wedding day. Book Kozmo Photography, you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Alex · Married on 07/06/2018

Kevin exceeded expectations for our wedding photographs just as he did with out engagement photos last summer. Kevin is an extremely professional, patient, and talented photographer. We provided Kevin with a list of photographs we wanted captured on our wedding day and he was able to do so with ease (or so it seemed!). Kevin has such a gift for capturing beautiful photos. Kevin's calm and collected demeanor suit's a brides nervousness well! Kevin is an amazing photographer, you will not regret having him there for your big day!

Sent on 07/23/2018

S · Married on 06/23/2018

Very pleasant and easy to work with. Really attentive and inquisitive, asking what we wanted and finding ways to make that happen. Really fast turnaround with sample photos. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Kozmo Photography 20

Ryan · Married on 06/09/2018

June Wedding Photography

My husband and I hired Kevin to shoot our wedding and he was incredible! We have known Kevin for awhile through friends and I've been able to watch his photography and business take off! From engagement photos to the big day, everything he shot was beautiful. Kevin was also so so easy to work with, and did everything possible to accommodate our busy schedules during the planning process. I still can't stop looking at our wedding photos. He got the most amazing shots and there was nothing forgotten. Our friends and family still talk about his beautiful photos!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Kozmo Photography 21
    Kozmo Photography 22
    Kozmo Photography 23
    Kozmo Photography 24

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2018

Kevin is the absolute best! He did a friend's wedding and I knew right when I worked with him and saw the photos he was the guy! I can't rave enough about not only how perfect our photos came out but he is plesent, patient, and extremely responsible. We only expected him to stay for 8 hours and he was there the entire night and was able to capture every important moment on our special day! My fiance and I have had a wonderful experience working with him and that is important because loving tour photographer is very im
    portant!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Kevin was the absolute best choice for our photographer. He is professional and such a pleasure to work with. The quality of our pictures is unmatched and I wouldn’t have felt as comfortable with anyone else taking pictures of our best. Kevin, thank you so much for everything! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Kozmo Photography 25

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Kevin is AMAZING! There is no other way to say it. He was available every time we asked him to be somewhere and always responded within the hour of a phone call or message. He knows what he is doing. He took the most amazing photos and not only offered suggestions but took ours into consideration as well. He didn't miss any of the shots we requested. He knows the best angles in which to take the perfect picture. I highly recommend him if your looking for the best quality and a very affordable price! We couldn't be happier in trusting kevin with our important day. Can't thank him enough. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2018

Kevin was very attentive to what we told him we wanted on our big day. The few pictures we have seen so far are gorgeous and I could not have asked for anything better! Kevin made taking the photos easy, relaxed, and seamless. Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Kozmo Photography 26

Emily · Married on 03/31/2018

If I could give Kozmo photography 10 out of 5 stars I would!! One of the best choices we made for our wedding was having Kevin for our photographer. We got married at the Full Moon Resort in the Catskills mountains and we can’t stop looking at the photos reliving our wedding day and all the special moments that were captured.
    Kevin was so easy to work with. From him coming to our apartment to discuss options and ideas we had, to him coming to the rehearsal meeting all of my family and friends and to our wedding day where he worked more than 12 hours getting all the photos and more that we wanted. Kevin was open for our ideas with locations and who we wanted in photos. He also came with great ideas for locations and poses (I had no idea what I was doing). The photos made everyone look like professionals both candid and journalistic. Kevin had never been to this location before and he made sure to know the lay of the land for each photo we wanted done. I highly recommend Kozmo photography! You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Kozmo Photography 27
    Kozmo Photography 28
    Kozmo Photography 29
    Kozmo Photography 30

Alicia · Married on 12/31/2017

Kevin was phenomenal! We met to discuss our vision and plan... Kevin was minimally phased by our time crunch and was super accommodating! He made our visions come true. Throughout the whole process, he was professional, punctual, helpful, and honest! He made a sample of our photos available the very next day and we are THRILLED! We highly recommend Kozmo Photography for your important event! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Jillian · Married on 11/18/2017

Where to begin! On your wedding day, the longest lasting service provided any of your vendors is your wedding photography! It is something that will keep your wedding memories alive for years to come; which comes in especially handy when the day goes by in a blur. Kevin ensured that the most important day of our lives was captured with his eye for beautiful shots and his penchant for getting incredible photos! We met multiple times before the wedding to go over details of specific shots we wanted. He was quick to respond to all of my emails and was accommodating to my crazy Excel spreadsheet of a shot list :) The day of the wedding, he made do with our less than stellar weather and managed to get some incredible photos outside. During the ceremony and reception, he never stopped working. Even though he is working nonstop, you will barely notice he is there! He is able to capture every moment without being right in the thick of everything. The next day, he had posted about 6 teaser photos for us and all I can say is - wow! They are truly beautiful. We can't wait to see the rest of them! If you are looking for a classy, professional local photographer who does amazing work and is flexible with any requests you might have, Kevin is your guy!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Kozmo Photography 31
    Kozmo Photography 32
    Kozmo Photography 33

Erica · Married on 10/07/2017

Kevin was absolutely amazing for our wedding! He showed up to the venue before I did (bride) and he made himself available even before that! Kevin not only made sure myself, husband, and guests felt comfortable but also have fun! Kevin listened to what we wanted and also made sure pictures we didn't think of were taken. He also kept us on time with the ceremony and festivities without us ever feeling rushed! Kevin understood the need to enjoy the day while also ensuring every picture was taken! It was an absolute pleasure to spend the day with Kevin and I know he took amazing photos! He legitimately thought of everything with complete ease! I would absolutely recommend Kevin because he was fun and professional and completely added to the magic of the day! He made sure the picture taking was not awkward and also made sure everything flowed perfectly! I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding!!! Seriously Kevin was a blast while being completely professional and truly dealing with a lot!! I remember seeing his samples first meeting with him and they were breathtaking! Kevin also shared some samples from our wedding and they were amazing! I already received a ton of comments from friends and family (even my dad!) about how incredible the photos are!! Please book Kevin you will NOT be disappointed!! Thank you Kevin!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Julie · Married on 09/22/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kevin with Kozmo Photography. He just photographed our wedding last month and he was so amazing to work with. He always got back to us so quickly and was always willing to answer any questions we had and was very open to suggestions. He gives 110% to his work and is insanely talented. The pictures he has shown us so far from our wedding are absolutely gorgeous and literally took my breath away and gave me tears of joy. I still look at them on a daily basis. No doubt in my mind I will call Kevin to take any pictures for us in the future.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Kozmo Photography 34
    Kozmo Photography 35
    Kozmo Photography 36
    Kozmo Photography 37
    Kozmo Photography 38
    Kozmo Photography 39

Ray · Married on 09/16/2017

Kevin is definitely one of our best finds and now has become a friend.

We first noticed Kevin and his work on the internet and we were amazed by his photographs. We spoke to 15 different photographers over the phone, because we wanted to make sure we would be able to connect with the people we will be working with on the big day. Kevin has a very calm demeanor and an artistic eye. During the photoshoots, he was firm when he had to be and flexible when we needed him to be. He shot our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, and the wedding day. We obviously loved his photos and our family and friends have stated that his photos are unbelievable! Please take a look at his photos and you will see why we are sharing these high praises. Additionally as I mentioned before, he has a great personality to go with his amazing work. The wedding party was able to get to know him in between shoots and have noted sharing great conversations with him. At times, I felt like he was part of our wedding party. Kevin has become a friend and we look forward to hanging out with him and his wife when they visit the city! Kevin, thank you so much for capturing our special day!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Nancy · Married on 07/29/2017

Kevin always got back to me right away with any questions I had and was always willing to meet at a mutually convenient location. He was flexible and willing do everything I wanted but also knew when and how to take charge to capture some shots I never would have thought of! His photo quality is amazing! I most enjoyed how comfortable and supportive Kevin is. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/14/2017

chere · Married on 07/15/2017

If you're looking for a photographer that will go above and beyond to capture amazing photos, look no further than Kozmo photography! Not only did he take amazing pictures of my fiancé and I, but he went out of his way to lead us to a location that he suggested, that was the perfect backdrop of lake George to commemorate our engagement! He knew how much we love Lake George, and he took us to the most beautiful spot we had ever seen! Just based on our engagement photos I'm beyond excited for what he will bring to the table for our wedding day! He made us feel so comfortable, I felt like we were with a friend the whole time, I would 100% recommend him to everyone. His pictures are absolutely amazing, and he is the most genuine guy, you will not regret hiring him!
    Update on our wedding day: Kevin was awesome to work with on our big day! He was there early, and was able to be there for the entire time of my girls and i getting ready, as well as going to be with the guys for awhile and get shots of them getting ready! He did such a good job of giving us our space as well as making sure to be there and getting our important shots. It felt like he was a friend that was with us rather than just our photographer. My entire family and friends have complimented what a wonderful job he has done with our photos so far, and on the day of being assertive, while also being in the background to really capture us as we are. We are so happy that we went with Kevin, not only do i love our photos, but having him there on the day of was so awesome! He's the nicest guy and so accommodating. He listen to what we wanted while also filling in the gaps of things we didn't think of as far as shots. He knew exactly where to take us at our venue to get the best shots, and made sure to capture everything we wanted. I highly recommend kevin, i would choose him 100 times over again!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Cailyn · Married on 10/01/2016

Kevin was extremely professional and gave us extraordinary photographs. I will be referring him to all of my friends wedding events!

Sent on 02/04/2016