Kozmo Photography Reviews

Kozmo Photography 7
  • Jillian

Jillian frechette · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing wedding photographer

Kevin lee from Kozmo photography was absolutely amazing! We had a small private ceremony at my families horse farm followed by a larger reception. Kevin was not afraid to jump in and get any shot we asked him too including out in our pasture with the horses! He went above and beyond to help our day go smoothly in any way he possibly could. We were not the most traditional or organized but Kevin went along with everything even helping set up the ceremony and moving hay bale seating around when we ran late!! The photos are gorgeous and we would have never been able to capture the day without him. Seriously book Kevin for your wedding we promise you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Kozmo Photography 14
    Kozmo Photography 15
  • Meghan

Meghan Hart · Married on 08/31/2019

I couldn’t have hired a better photographer

Picking the right photographer for your wedding day can be difficult, especially because it’s so important. Look no further you, need to hire Kevin. Not only are Kevin’s photos amazing but he brings a calmness to the day that is so important especially when everyone and everything is going crazy. Did I also mention he is uber creative and will end at nothing to get that perfect shot. Another thing that I love about Kevin’s work is that it doesn’t need filters - the pictures are authentic, and genuine. Kevin is accommodating, nice, and fun to work with. He also had pictures of our day up the very next morning!! Just stop thinking about it and hire Kozmo Photography. You will be happy you did! Thanks Kevin, Paul and I love our photos!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn McLean · Married on 08/25/2019

Beyond Amazing.

Kevin made every aspect of our experience so effortless. We weren't sure where we wanted our engagement shoot and he had plenty of ideas. He was amazing at communicating with during our shoot and our wedding to get the best pictures possible. I only had a few "must have" shots and when we got all of those Kevin had plenty of ideas to keep us going. Our sneak peek was effortless and he was always an earshot away during our reception to grab shots. I can't speak highly enough about him. We will 100% be using him again in the future for our photography needs.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Kozmo Photography 16
    Kozmo Photography 17
    Kozmo Photography 18
    Kozmo Photography 19
    Kozmo Photography 20
  • Emily

Emily Petit · Married on 08/17/2019

Such an incredible experience!

Kevin was extremely professional yet fun from day one. He was very responsive to all questions, phone calls, text messages, etc. We had a beautiful engagement photo shoot and had our photos back within days. He photographed our wedding this past Saturday and made getting ready and photos so much fun. No photo request was too much for him and he had wonderful ideas and instructed our distracted group the whole time. We love our photos and he truly does incredible work. I would HIGHLY recommend Kevin (Kozmo Photography) for any occasion. Thank you Kevin for being such a huge part of our special day.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Kozmo Photography 27
  • Dimitra

Dimitra Capoccitti · Married on 07/19/2019

Truly amazing experience

It was absolutely an amazing experience!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Kozmo Photography 28
  • Sheena

Sheena · Married on 06/01/2019

We can’t thank Kozmo Photography enough!!

Kevin captured the most beautiful moments throughout our Wedding Day. Our family and friends are still talking about how amazing his pictures are, how professional he was and how he really made everyone feel so comfortable/natural when being directed during our family photos. We already cannot wait to book and work with Kozmo Photography for our future special events. Once again, THANK YOU KEVIN for being so amazing at what you do!

Sent on 07/24/2019

C &e · Married on 12/08/2018

Fantastic Wedding Photographer

Our pictures looked incredible!! We really enjoyed the style and creativity that Kevin was able to bring to our wedding photos and he did an excellent job capturing the big moments at both the ceremony and reception. We loved having Kevin as our photographer.

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Elaine

Elaine · Married on 10/27/2018

From engagement photos to our best day!!

Kevin was amazing to work with. From day 1, with his availability/flexibility to meet us to show us his work. He captured every moment perfectly. His pricing was great for everything we received. Most photographers charge by the hour, Kevin spent the entire day with us! 12+ hours. We received our engagement photos within a couple of weeks and our wedding photos in under 2 months, that is unheard of! I would highly recommend Kozmo Photography!!! I look forward to working with him in the future on family photos. All around, exceptional experience.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Kozmo Photography 29
    Kozmo Photography 30
    Kozmo Photography 31
    Kozmo Photography 32

Alexander · Married on 09/22/2018

Easy and excellent choice!

Kevin's portfolio, straightforward packages, and impressive reviews stood out to us, and we weren't disappointed. He is easy to work with, knows his stuff, and takes gorgeous photos! We chose the unlimited package, which was a great value. Kevin was with us all day (church ceremony + destination portraits + outdoor/tented reception), was skilled at capturing the moments unobtrusively, getting through our long shot list (big family) with grace and efficiency, and guiding us through the formal and impromptu shots, including some stunning sunset photos. We are very happy with the results, thanks Kevin!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Kozmo Photography 33

Leah · Married on 09/02/2018

Kevin took our wedding photos on Lake George and I couldn’t be happier! He was so friendly and responded quickly to all my questions and emails.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/01/2018

Kevin did an amazing job listening to what we wanted for our wedding. He was professional and not invasive in our ceremony. He was able to provide us with pictures quickly. He did an awesome job scoping out locations for our engagement shoot and wedding. Will recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Kozmo Photography 34
    Kozmo Photography 35
    Kozmo Photography 36
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2018

Got married on 7/15/18 and Kevin is absolutely amazing. He listened to everything we wanted and more! He got a few extra photos we absolutely love! Kevin has a great eye for framing and we were even able to see some first look photos the DAY AFTER our wedding! He was so professional and showed up early to take getting ready photos in both rooms and captured a lot of great moments. I can't praise Kevin enough for how awesome he was! I highly recommend hiring Kevin for your special day!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Kozmo Photography 37
    Kozmo Photography 38

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2018

Kevin is a PHENOMENAL photographer. Not only will he photograph your ideas, he provides recommendations of poses, locations, etc. One thing that particularly stood out to us is that during the shoot he provided us with his undivided attention. For the time that he worked with us, we couldn't have been more grateful that he never once put our photo shoot on hold. He pays close detail to the environment that we chose (a place he's never been to before) and perfectly captured our love for one another. We were quite nervous going into the shoot because we had never had professional photos taken. Kevin answered all of our questions, even if I asked them twice. His patience is beyond comforting. If you are looking for a photographer that will capture every aspect of your moment (emotions, environment, etc.) Kozmo Photography will provide that to you.

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2018

Kevin Lee of Kozmo Photography will forever be my first choice when it comes to wanting professional photos taken. He is extremely kind, down-to-earth, and comforting. He recently captured my wedding in July. It was so humid that day that I was worried that our bridal party and family wouldn't want to take all the photos my husband and I wanted. Kevin was so accommodating. He made sure that everyone was comfortable and continuously asked all of us how we were doing, if we needed a break, etc. and he made sure we did take breaks.
    As for the photos.... THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. They are everything we imagined and more! Kevin came to our rehearsal to make sure he knew and saw everything that we wanted to have photographed! Not even 24 hours after the wedding, we received a sneak peek of our photos and we love every single one of them! I had them all printed the same day! I have received so many compliments!! I can't wait to see all the photos!!
    If you are looking for someone who is passionate about photography and is 100% there for you and making sure he captures exactly what you're looking for, Kevin is the guy for the job. It truly shows in the final product how dedicated he is to this. Thank you, Kevin. We are so happy you were available for to capture our day and we will forever cherish the photos. You are seriously the best!!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Kozmo Photography 39
    Kozmo Photography 40
    Kozmo Photography 41

Michelle · Married on 07/06/2018

As a high school friend of my fiancé we felt that having Kevin as our photographer was an easy choice! We did no other research in regards to photographers in the Capital Region. Knowing Kevin's history of being a reliable, professional, and all around great guy made us feel confident that we would receive an excellent experience with exceptional photos (both of which happened!) I was so nervous leading up to our engagement photo session because I do not consider myself a "picture person," nor does my fiancé about himself. Within minutes of the photo shoot beginning we felt so comfortable and ended up having a lot of fun! Kevin captured absolutely perfect pictures of us and us with our fur baby. He answered all the questions that I had and was open to shooting poses we were was interested in. We are looking forward to having Kevin there on our wedding day. Book Kozmo Photography, you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Alex · Married on 07/06/2018

Kevin exceeded expectations for our wedding photographs just as he did with out engagement photos last summer. Kevin is an extremely professional, patient, and talented photographer. We provided Kevin with a list of photographs we wanted captured on our wedding day and he was able to do so with ease (or so it seemed!). Kevin has such a gift for capturing beautiful photos. Kevin's calm and collected demeanor suit's a brides nervousness well! Kevin is an amazing photographer, you will not regret having him there for your big day!

Sent on 07/23/2018

S · Married on 06/23/2018

Very pleasant and easy to work with. Really attentive and inquisitive, asking what we wanted and finding ways to make that happen. Really fast turnaround with sample photos. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Kozmo Photography 42

Ryan · Married on 06/09/2018

June Wedding Photography

My husband and I hired Kevin to shoot our wedding and he was incredible! We have known Kevin for awhile through friends and I've been able to watch his photography and business take off! From engagement photos to the big day, everything he shot was beautiful. Kevin was also so so easy to work with, and did everything possible to accommodate our busy schedules during the planning process. I still can't stop looking at our wedding photos. He got the most amazing shots and there was nothing forgotten. Our friends and family still talk about his beautiful photos!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Kozmo Photography 43
    Kozmo Photography 44
    Kozmo Photography 45
    Kozmo Photography 46

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2018

Kevin is the absolute best! He did a friend's wedding and I knew right when I worked with him and saw the photos he was the guy! I can't rave enough about not only how perfect our photos came out but he is plesent, patient, and extremely responsible. We only expected him to stay for 8 hours and he was there the entire night and was able to capture every important moment on our special day! My fiance and I have had a wonderful experience working with him and that is important because loving tour photographer is very im
    portant!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Kevin was the absolute best choice for our photographer. He is professional and such a pleasure to work with. The quality of our pictures is unmatched and I wouldn’t have felt as comfortable with anyone else taking pictures of our best. Kevin, thank you so much for everything! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Kozmo Photography 47

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Kevin is AMAZING! There is no other way to say it. He was available every time we asked him to be somewhere and always responded within the hour of a phone call or message. He knows what he is doing. He took the most amazing photos and not only offered suggestions but took ours into consideration as well. He didn't miss any of the shots we requested. He knows the best angles in which to take the perfect picture. I highly recommend him if your looking for the best quality and a very affordable price! We couldn't be happier in trusting kevin with our important day. Can't thank him enough. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2018

Kevin was very attentive to what we told him we wanted on our big day. The few pictures we have seen so far are gorgeous and I could not have asked for anything better! Kevin made taking the photos easy, relaxed, and seamless. Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Kozmo Photography 48

Emily · Married on 03/31/2018

If I could give Kozmo photography 10 out of 5 stars I would!! One of the best choices we made for our wedding was having Kevin for our photographer. We got married at the Full Moon Resort in the Catskills mountains and we can’t stop looking at the photos reliving our wedding day and all the special moments that were captured.
    Kevin was so easy to work with. From him coming to our apartment to discuss options and ideas we had, to him coming to the rehearsal meeting all of my family and friends and to our wedding day where he worked more than 12 hours getting all the photos and more that we wanted. Kevin was open for our ideas with locations and who we wanted in photos. He also came with great ideas for locations and poses (I had no idea what I was doing). The photos made everyone look like professionals both candid and journalistic. Kevin had never been to this location before and he made sure to know the lay of the land for each photo we wanted done. I highly recommend Kozmo photography! You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Kozmo Photography 49
    Kozmo Photography 50
    Kozmo Photography 51
    Kozmo Photography 52

Alicia · Married on 12/31/2017

Kevin was phenomenal! We met to discuss our vision and plan... Kevin was minimally phased by our time crunch and was super accommodating! He made our visions come true. Throughout the whole process, he was professional, punctual, helpful, and honest! He made a sample of our photos available the very next day and we are THRILLED! We highly recommend Kozmo Photography for your important event! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/01/2018