Wedding Planning Plus Reviews

Wedding Planning Plus 2
  • Sheiliesh

Sheiliesh · Married on 05/18/2019

My Right Hand

Jennifer was amazing from the start. She helped me make the right decisions. She made sure I didn't miss a step. I really appreciate her and don't know what I would have done without her. I hired her as a month of coordinator, and I trusted her soo much that she became my decision maker. After all the planning and organizing, when the big day comes, you become so indecisive and you need someone to lead the way, and Jennifer was the one. Hiring someone to work details while you enjoy your wedding is a must. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Noah · Married on 02/16/2019

They were Great (especially Aissa!)

Aissa and Wedding Wire were incredible. They handled everything perfectly and Aissa was so helpful with everything before and during the big day. Aissa went above and beyond to make sure it was the day we dreamed of!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2018

I can not say enough great things about our day of wedding coordinator, she was flawless. We worked with Kate, she was easy to work with and always on top of every little detail. She was always two steps ahead of the game and made the month before our wedding stress free. I was so thankful to have Kate apart of my wedding day, she truly made my day care free and perfect and her attention to detail was impeccable. Thank you for an amazing experience!

All the best,
    Melissa & Brad

Sent on 10/11/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Wizard

I am so glad we hired Shannon for month-of coordination. She is extraordinarily organized, exactly the kind of person you want keeping track of all of your wedding details and coordinating moving parts. On the day of, when we discovered we didn't have a few important elements for the ceremony, she jumped into action, found them, and smoothed all the bumps. A warm, professional, and lovely person to work with from start to finish. I highly recommend Shannon and the Wedding Planning Plus team.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Janine Stafford · Married on 09/22/2018

Actually ENJOY your engagement! WPP has got you!

I was dreading planning a wedding - I didn't know where to start, what I needed, what questions to ask and how to organize all my friends & family while also enjoying this short period of time when we were engaged. Enter Shannon. Shannon was my wedding planner, but she became my therapist, my cheerleader, my friend, my confidant and my partner in this journey. Planning a wedding is an emotional experience and it felt SO good to have someone who was outside my immediate family to be able to talk openly with. Shannon was organized, direct and kept everything flowing. Everyone commented on the fact that my wedding was the most streamlined they'd ever seen. I could go on and on - basically, just hire WPP - you will NOT regret it.

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

Aissa is amazing!

My husband and I met Aissa several years ago when she was the coordinator for his sister's wedding; Everyone was so happy with her that we knew we had to have her for our wedding. To no surprise, Aissa was fantastic. We were able to fully enjoy the entire day without ever having to worry about any logistics or scheduling. Everything was absolutely perfect!! If there were any issues, they were completely unbeknownst to us!
    Aissa was so pleasant to work with from start to finish. She made the entire process stress-free! I'm an organized planner, but after our first meeting I felt so relieved to have her on board - we were already planning out things a month in advance that I likely wouldn't have thought about until last minute! I just kept saying, "I'm just so glad we have Aissa." She is super sweet, incredibly organized and efficient. She was such a comforting presence on the day.
    100% recommend Aissa as a wedding coordinator - there is enough stress involved in wedding planning.. let your self fully enjoy the actual day!
    Thank you Aissa and Wedding Planning Plus!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Hayley · Married on 08/11/2018

Shannon made our day absolutely perfect! Her attention to detail and calm demeanor helped make the day calm, and seamless! She was always two steps ahead of us, and thinking about the next thing- we so appreciate all her hard work, and would recommend her service to EVERYONE!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Erin McKee!!! I feel so lucky that I got to work with her on my wedding day. She thought of every little detail and made the last month of planning so easy. I was calm and not stressed out on my wedding day, and it's all because of Erin. Our DJ even mentioned that ours was the first wedding he's worked in years that actual ran on time. Erin truly went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Anna · Married on 06/30/2018

Shannon was a joy to work with! We used her for the "day of' coordination and she was fabulous! Shannon was extremely professional and did a wonderful job communicating with all of our vendors prior to the big day. Having Shannon there on my wedding day made all of the stress melt away. She was on top of everything and kept everyone on schedule. Aside from her professionalism, Shannon is the sweetest person who truly has a passion for what she does. She will make your wedding day a stress-free and memorable day. Thank you Shannon!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Jeffrey · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Wedding Planning Plus for month-of coordinating assistance. Shannon was very friendly and professional to work with. It was especially helpful because our venue didn't provide any assistance and we had to bring in/do everything ourselves. The biggest value was having her run logistics on the day of the wedding to ensure everything ran smoothly and so that we could fully enjoy the day. This would not have been possible without Shannon and her team's help!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Dan · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Shannon was awesome! She had everything covered and knew exactly where to be and when. From making us feel comfortable during photos, to doing on-the-spot repairs on wardrobe malfunctions - she took care of it all. I would definitely recommenced working with her on your big day.

Sincerely,
    Dan & Jess

Sent on 11/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2017

If I could give Shannon 10 stars I would! Everyone kept telling me that I was the calmest bride they had ever seen. Well I give alot of credit to Shannon. She took care of every single detail from the timeline to meeting the vendors to putting my flip flops under my table. She is very calm and fun and very attentive to our needs. Right before I was getting ready to walk out of my room to the ceremony my veil fell off, I screamed "omg my veil" She came walking through the door and said "I heard you, i'll fix it" I could go on and on and on. Shannon you are top notch and I can't thank you enough for proving the need for you to my husband!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Erin · Married on 09/09/2017

Shannon was nothing short of amazing! Our day went off without a hitch due to her excellent organizational skills and calm demeanor. I had debated hiring a wedding coordinator, and now I can't imagine how I could have done it without her. I was an editor at a wedding magazine for a few years, but nothing fully prepares you for the amount of planning that goes in. From our first phone call to discuss my Saratoga Springs wedding for 120 guests that we were putting together in just six months, I knew we were in great hands. We were the first wedding being held at our venue, and were planning on an outdoor ceremony, tented dinner reception, followed by dancing with a band in the barn. It was a exactly what I was hoping for, but I knew it meant a ton of moving parts and set-up to be done in a short time. Shannon laid out a detailed itinerary in her online planning program that we could easily access, and it had literally every part of the day listed with a time and details. She contacted all of our vendors and made sure they were up to speed and prepared. There was a threat of rain the week before (which I was a wreck over), and she logically talked us through our options, ensuring that we had a solid plan for the rehearsal dinner and ceremony. The day-of, she kept us right on schedule and managed every detail, right down to bringing the gifts into the house and making sure I had my espadrilles to change into. Our families and wedding party kept commenting how awesome she was, and how the day went so perfectly. My husband and I truly enjoyed every moment of our wedding, and were able to be present to take it all in. We cannot thank Shannon enough for this!!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Wedding Planning Plus 3
    Wedding Planning Plus 4

Austin · Married on 07/29/2017

Shannon was amazing! Our wedding day was perfect and she made everything so simple for us throughout the planning process. Her vendor suggestions were great and we couldn’t be happier with the way things turned out. All of our guests were amazed at how smooth the day went and we owe that to Shannon. I highly recommend working with Shannon, and we are so thankful that we were referred to her!

All the best,
    Austin and Kiki

Sent on 12/17/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/08/2017

We worked with the fabulous Kate on day-of-coordination services for our recent wedding. To say she was amazing is a complete understatement. We didn't have to worry about a single thing during the weeks leading up to the wedding. She was so positive and genuinely enthusiastic about our plans, some of which were a bit non-traditional, and we absolutely loved working with her. She was so on top of all the little details, and had outstanding judgment. One of my other vendors, who does a ton of weddings, even commented on how organized Kate is and how impressed she was with WPP's day-of itinerary layout. Our day was perfect, and I know that doesn't just happen by accident. We're so happy we chose to work with Wedding Planning Plus, and highly recommend them to other brides and grooms.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jackie · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Erin Rossi from Wedding Planning Plus. She was DEFINITELY worth every penny.

We hired Erin as a Day of Coordinator. We were unsure if we wanted to hire someone to do this early on because it seemed simple, get people from the church to reception and that's it, right? Wrong. There were so many little details that Erin meticulously planned out and coordinated that made our wedding day run flawlessly. She had a HUGE itinerary of the whole day that really went step-by-step. Having that (even if my bridesmaids mocked me) made me feel a lot more comfortable and made it a lot easier to ensure people were in the right place at the right time.

Erin's work with us started about a month before the wedding officially but she was very accessible from the beginning. When we had questions about possible vendors to hire, she was great in providing some insight and helping us out. She also had a very positive attitude and made you feel confident about your decisions.

On the wedding day, she was extremely comforting. It was great to have one point person who knew what was going on and how to deal with situations (like getting me a change of shoes). More than once on my wedding day I found myself saying, "just go ask Erin." She stayed the entire night and even helped us clean up afterwards (she even made sure our card box got securely back to our room). Honestly, I cannot recommend her highly enough. If you are not sure if you need a DOC, you do. Pick Wedding Planning Plus. I'm sure that they are all fantastic there!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 05/28/2017

Erin! Erin! Erin! It was and always will be about Erin! We can't praise her enough. She brought the charm, warmth, and amazing energy we needed on the day of our wedding to handle every little detail. We loved her because she fit in so well with all of our guests and had the perfect "go with the flow" but also "on it" attitude. We couldn't have done it without her and her team!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Elaine · Married on 05/13/2017

I had met Tomasina (Tommie) while handling other aspects of my wedding and she mentioned she had worked for Wedding Planning Plus if I was interested in day of coordination. I honestly didn't know if I needed it and thought maybe that was one of the expenses I could cut out. NO!!! This is a must if you're planning a pretty large, traditional wedding. I had sat on the card for a couple weeks and then had a bad dream one night everything at my wedding went wrong and I immediatley called Shannon to discuss. What value! Shannon and Tommie were so nice and Tommie was just out of this world. She handled so many things for me: dealing with vendors, coordinating my whole time line with everybody, brought the lunch to the hotel for us while getting ready, brought things I needed to and from the ceremony and reception sites, dropped all our gifts and things to our hotel room at the end of the night... I can go on. And she thought of so many things that I didn't think of like reserving the gazebo where I wanted to take photos and do first look. I really don't know how we would have done it all without her. It was amazing having her be a part of our day and made it all run so smooth even when there was little hiccups like missing bouquets and missing wedding cake lol.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2017

Aissa was a dream to work with! Aissa kept us on track with coordinating the month leading up to the wedding. She helped calm our nerves by laying out a helpful game plan and responding to our ad hoc questions promptly and patiently. Getting ready for the wedding Aissa was like Mary Poppins providing solutions to everyone's last min request (bride needed last min floss and deo!). All of our vendors commented on how amazing Aissa was too. For example, Aissa thought ahead to request a large table for the bridal suite to allow our hair and make-up artists a space to set up. Aissa was helpful and sweet beyond belief!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Leah · Married on 12/03/2016

Let me start off by saying that if it wasn't for Erin Rossi at Wedding Planning Plus, our wedding would not have been what it was, which was INCREDIBLE (and even that is an understatement). In the limo on the way to the church, my bridesmaids and mothers asked me how I remained so calm during the planning process, day-of, and minutes away from entering the church for the ceremony and all I could muddle out was "Erin." Having her meant that I had no worries. No worries about signing my name to an abundance of contracts, landing our priority vendors, time and planning management, or even eating before walking down the aisle. My now husband, our parents, wedding party, all guests, and I were able to enjoy every moment of the day without being tugged in multiple directions to coordinate, set up, or tackle any loose ends, such as ordering last minute fresh flower petals for our flower girl, bringing a sewing kit to fix a broken bridesmaid headband, and even finding a wheelchair for my grandma who twisted her ankle just before walking down the aisle. She also can now add "mannequin challenge videographer" to her resume!
    Erin is a wedding planning guru and I have been told countless times since the wedding day how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever attended. Erin deserves most of that recognition and credit! Hands down, best decision! Love her!!! Xox

Sent on 02/17/2017

Amber · Married on 10/09/2016

My mother very quickly dismissed our desire for a day-of coordinator when I first told her we met with Shannon at Wedding Planning Plus. Shannon was great, answered all of our questions, and eagerly told us of all of the options they offer. We decided on the day-of consultation package and we were appointed Erin McKee as our consultant. Even though our package was only for day-of services, during our engagement, we were able to reach out to Erin if we ever needed to and she was more than happy to meet with us on a visit home just to get to know each other. As we got about a month out, Erin began to jump into high gear. Once she received all of the details from us (contact information of vendors, etc...) she took over with making all of the final phone calls and arrangements, setting up the timeline for the day, and making sure every last detail was accounted for. We did pay an extra fee to have Erin at our rehearsal, which was so helpful in keeping everything in order. On the day of, Erin was amazing. I told her that my wedding *would not* start late and it did not; 3pm on the dot, the ceremony music began. This was all thanks to her timeline, planning, and coordination... and we even did first-look photos at our reception site prior to the ceremony which was 15 minutes away and we got to the church early, allowing me time to touch up and even have a snack! Erin handled everything at the reception along with the banquet manager there and probably took care of things that I still don't know she took care of. At the end, she gathered a to-go box of our desserts, our cards, and some flowers and she went to our hotel room to set it up for us to arrive to for our wedding night. In the end, my mother looked at me and said, "I just can't believe how much Erin took care of; she was definitely worth the money!" We agree!!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Morgan · Married on 10/01/2016

My fiancé (now husband) and I cannot express enough how amazing our day of coordinator Erin Rossi was for our big day.

It is important I state that from the moment I spoke with Shannon, I knew Wedding Plaaning Plus was the best option.

Any question I or my parents had Erin had the answer. It was so easy to quickly text her a question and within minutes I would have an answer. Or when I was debating what to do, she would work it out with me and help me communicate my ideas to the vendors, especially when the nerves/stress of the wedding day approaching made me incredibly indecisive. My only regret is not having her as our wedding planner from the start and is my best advice after all is said and done.

Our guests still are expressing how great our wedding was and a lot of credit needs to be given to Erin for making sure it ran as smooth as possible. Best of all, we enjoyed the wedding because Erin and Rebecca (Erin's assistant) had everything under control and no amount of "thank you's" could suffice our appreciation!
    I am sure all the planners at Weddinng Planning Plus are spectacular but I am biased towards Erin so don't hesistate to ask for her!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Alexa & Peter · Married on 10/01/2016

We were lucky enough to work with Kate for Day of Coordinating services. To say there were a lot of moving parts to our wedding is an understatement. Our venue was a blank slate and we brought in essentially every component; from chairs, linens, plates and flatware to the stove and grill for the caterer. To complicate things further, our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all at different locations. We had separate vendors for flowers, lighting, transportation, rentals, and catering but also had many personal items we brought in to customize the spaces. Lastly, my fiance and I were planning our upstate NY wedding from Washington, DC. I was a little worried we were going to scare Kate off during our first call, but she took it all in stride and continued to throughout the process. Like many couples, we assumed we had thought of everything. "Kate will take care of it," became a constant refrain (and somewhat of a running joke) whenever we thought of something new. Her list grew longer and longer but she graciously and professionally handled each and every item. On more than one occasion, I would shoot her a frantic text about the most minute detail and knew I didn't have to think of it again. She was organized, diligent, and thorough.
    It was important for us to work with someone who could take our months of planning and execute our vision in the final weeks leading up to the wedding. After over a year of exchanging hundreds of emails with vendors and creating too many checklists to count, we wanted someone else to be the point person so we could really enjoy our wedding without distractions. Thanks to Kate, we were able to do just that! She worked extremely hard to ensure we had a stress-free and amazing day. We always felt like her number one priority and thoroughly enjoyed our time working with her. Choosing Kate and WPP to help us with our coordinating needs was one of the best decisions we made and we wouldn't hesitate recommending them!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Leah · Married on 09/24/2016

Shannon was invaluable the day of! With her help, I planned my wedding from across the state. She made good recommendations about hair and makeup and where to have the rehearsal dinner, which were things that were tough to know about and decide not being from the area. She alerted me to potential problems that I would have never noticed. I have a busy professional life, and not a lot of family to help with the small details of planning, and we worked those tasks that would be difficult for me to complete on my own into the contract. Seriously, this was some of the best money (not worked into the original budget) that I spent. Worth it.

Sent on 10/19/2016