4 Eldorado Drive, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Bill's Toupee

With a sound that spans generations of hits, Bill’s Toupee is a wedding band from Poughkeepsie, New York. The group has been entertaining crowds of all sizes for over two decades with an eclectic mix of covers and their energetic stage presence. From the grooves of Motown to the irresistible pop ballads of Bruno Mars, their sets have something for everyone to get down to.

Bill’s Toupee specializes in getting every member of the wedding party on the dance floor, whilst tailoring its services to reflect couples’ tastes. The band can learn new songs and work with couples to compile do-not-play lists. They can play across all stages of the wedding day from ceremony to reception. For a visual experience like no other, they can also bring full-stage lighting and lasers to accompany the show.

Follow Bill's Toupee on

48 Reviews for Bill's Toupee

• Roksana

Roksana · Married on 10/19/2019

Big dance floor energy!

It's been a month since our wedding and we are still getting messages from family and friends about how much fun they had on the dance floor! Mike, the keyboard player and manager of the band, was super easy to work with right from the beginning. He's done this hundreds, if not thousands of times and his advice to us was not only helpful in the planning process but absolutely true on the day of our wedding! The whole band played so well together, giving the whole night an amazing energy and vibe. They played a great mix of songs that got every single table up and dancing.

Truthfully, the music and dancing were so fun, that we barely sat down to have dinner and we missed dessert entirely! Bill's Toupee is that rare mix of professionalism and talent. They were flexible, willing to listen to all of our requests ahead of time, and they even learned one of my favorite songs, "How Long Will I Love You" for the processional. It was a very special moment, made possible by their enthusiasm and talent. You will be in the best of hands, and will have one less thing to worry about. Do yourself a favor and bring Bill's Toupee to your wedding or party!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

What can I say about Bill's Toupee! I was referred to them from a co worker and let me say can they keep a party going. Mike ( Keyboard and manager) was a pleasure to speak with when discussing the wedding, the music and any request. He can tickle the ivory! Bob (the drummer) what a kick ass drummer. WOW! Mike A. (Guitarist) played during my cocktail reception and rocked the house during the reception. John (vocals) MC'd and also was on the floor singing with my guest and singing with Delecia (vocals) who's vocal range was mind blowing. A guest came up to me and said "I though it was a recording till I realized she was live!" Ricky (bassets/ vocals) What an amazing basset/singer ! He, Delecia and John we interacting with guest, me and on the floor with us! They kept the party with high energy, fun, dancing and amazing music! I had a blast with them. You should see them live. Thank goodness I can see them when ever they play at local events! So, my party time with them wont just stop at my wedding! Follow them on Facebook! Ricky, the basset also captured some of my wedding on photo and video! Which meant the world to me he shared them on their page. Since I have not seen any photos from my wedding these were some of the first, and the first videos I saw. It made my day! I love this band! From cocktail hour to last dance it was top notch and best band a Bride and Groom can ask for! I look forward in seeing them again at local events!

Sent on 09/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bill's Toupee FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Learning New Songs
    MC
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 4500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Ceremony Music
    Learning New Songs
    MC
    Sample Performances
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Blues
    R&B / Soul
    Rock
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

• West Branch Angler Resort Hotel Weddings

By far the best band we have ever had at our Resort, the dance floor was never empty and the music was excellent! I could not give a higher recommendation!

• Villa Borghese Mansion Weddings

Great band for your wedding day!

• A les Howard Production Wedding Photographers

In a time where bands and musicians come and go like the seasons, it is a pleasure to have the Big Kahuna Band provide the entertainment at any wedding that I have been at. As a thirty year, veteran, wedding photographer I can endorse them as great musicians that never fail to pack the dance floor. You will never worry about having a dull reception when you have the Big Kahuna Band. They have earned their name. There can only be one Big Kahuna.

• 4 Eldorado Drive Poughkeepsie, NY, 12603 See on map
    845-210-9679 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bill's Toupee)