2 Rabbit Hill Rd, Warwick, NY 10990 Map · Phone number

About JT Sander photography

We specialize in making sure your day is remembered just the way you see it. With all the beauty, grace, style, emotion, laughter and tears. This is your day and capturing it without being obtrusive or invasive is what we strive for.

Please feel free to call us at 845.986.8053 or visit our website at

V

23 Reviews for JT Sander photography

Elisabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

JT is a must hire

When I got engaged I knew that I would not get married without JT being there with me. I had seen JT work a number of events and what stood out most to me, besides her incredible photography, was how well she handles with ease and professionalism an often times very stressful day. Family gatherings that people look forward to for decades can be very tense and family members that fight can make it all the worse! JT handles all of it with ease and keeps everyone smiling throughout the day. There is no event or challenge she cannot handle. She goes up and beyond for each of her clients and she understands just how important your day is. JT, we are so happy you were part of our wedding!

Kim · Married on 07/09/2016

After interviewing a number of photographers, my Mom and I were getting worried that we would not find one who seemed genuinely interested in us, rather than just a ‘job’. Upon meeting with JT, all our fears went away. Her professionalism is second to none. The guests even commented that she was not in their face and seemed to blend into the venue! It wasn’t until I saw my friend’s phone pictures that I noticed JT, nose up to her camera, snapping shots. Whether it was posed or candid, JT made sure she got the best picture before moving onto another shot- with speed and accuracy! JT brought along a second photographer, Sam, who was equally adept at photography and incredibly easy to work with also. On 2 occasions my Mom wanted specific pictures with relatives and friends and Sam and JT were more than happy to arrange the setting for the pictures. Whenever JT thought it was a good time for a particular shot (we were married outside), she would grab my husband and I for a picture which she wanted to capture for us. JT also took our engagement pictures. She traveled a distance to get to an appropriate place for us (which ended up to be 2 locations in New York City). They are wonderful shots and some of them were displayed at our wedding. You can tell from JT’s calm demeanor that she truly enjoys her job and that shows in her work. Our engagement pictures are fabulous and we are eagerly awaiting the ones from the wedding!

Jessica · Married on 05/22/2016

I contacted JT when looking for photographers who weren't trying to rip me off for my most special day! JT was willing to work with me in price and with what I wanted. We had a small wedding and wanted the most important photos to capture our day. She was there for when we needed her and worked for every penny we paid her. She knew about weddings more than I ever did. And of course our photos just looked beautiful! Thanks JT!

Sent on 06/07/2016

JT Sander photography's reply:

It was my pleasure. Best of luck to you both.

JT Sander photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style
    DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style Wedding DJs

I highly recommend JT Sander Photography for your big day! The images are amazing and working with JT is wonderful.

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

JT Sander is a GREAT! photographer that photographs events for you to remember for a lifetime.

• HVE Associates
    HVE Associates Wedding DJs

HVE Associates has had the opportunity over many years to see JT Sander Photography in action. They are great professionals that give their clients a personal touch. They are fun to work with and capture beautiful moments without being intrusive. HVE Associates is honored to work any event with JT Sander photography. We HIGHLY recommend them for any special event.

• 2 Rabbit Hill Rd Warwick, NY 10990 See on map