DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style

Wappingers Falls, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style is a wedding DJ based in Wappingers Falls, New York. Listening to you while planning your wedding and reading the crowd on your big day, DJ Bri will make sure that your guests are up on the dance floor having fun to all the music you love (and none that you don’t!)

DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style will work with you personally to plan a celebration to remember. Announcements and interaction with your guests are always done tastefully, tailored to your personal style. DJ Bri will be more than happy to take requests from you and your guests, while still respecting your Must Play and Do Not Play Lists. Additional services include ceremony and cocktail music, uplighting, sound active intelligent lighting, photo slide shows (TVs or projector and screen), gobo lighting, photo booth, and more. Ready to share your unique style with your family and friends at your upcoming Hudson Valley wedding? Ready to Celebrate? Contact DJ Bri today!

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Uplighting

• Greta
    Greta B. Married on 11/27/2021

Phenomenal DJ!

DJ Bri was a phenomenal choice for our wedding! He was the DJ for my sister's wedding in 2016 and she had nothing but great things to say, so my husband and I decided to hire him for our Fall 2021 wedding. DJ was really incredible! He listened to what we wanted for our wedding and was so knowledgable about music. We mentioned bands we liked and he knew exactly the style we were going for with our music. He also kept the party going on the dance floor all night long! I couldn't recommend DJ Bri more!
    Peter S. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing Experience with DJ Bri

DJ Bri spun his way with style indeed - and really made our wedding so much fun. He is extremely detail oriented, quick to respond and really pays attention to all of the little details that make your wedding into something more than just another party. We highly recommend DJ Bri if you are looking for a DJ to give you a customized experience and at a great price, too!
    Haley Married on 10/03/2021

Where do I even begin?!

I don't even know where to begin with DJ Bri. My husband and I hired him back in 2019, I believe, when our wedding was schedule for 2020. However, we ended up rescheduling to Fall of 2021 due to COVID.

Bri was so professional and so personable throughout our entire process and journey to our wedding day. He was always available to ask questions and he was always eager to help us make decision we may have been stuck on.

When the time finally came to complete his (much appreciated) homework packet and get all of our thoughts in order I was thrilled to find that he had covered every possible detail that I could think of! I didn't have a thing to worry about that night!!

From start to finish, Bri was so fun and so interactive. My husband and I even had a choreographed dance piece and Bri actually left us a little note on our sweetheart table that said "You two did great! - DJ Bri" ! This little token of kindness - something he went out of his way to do - really stuck out to me.

He took song requests and became as much a part of our night as the guests. I couldn't be happier with how it all went and I wish we could do it all over again!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Bri Swatek
Bri Swatek
Owner

Ready to celebrate at your unique Hudson Valley wedding? Contact DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style today!

Joyful Video Joyful Video Wedding Videographers

It's a treat working DJ Bri Swatek, if you are looking for a amazing DJ look no further! DJ Bri is the most well known and sought after DJ in the Hudson Valley,

JT Sander photography JT Sander photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Bri is a wonderful DJ and certainly gets the crowd on thier feet.

Keith Ferris Photo Keith Ferris Photo Wedding Photographers

DJ Bri is awesome to work with. He's professional and pleasant and knows just what to do in any given situation. Highly recommended!

30 Robinson Lane Wappingers Falls, NY, 12590
Location of (DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding