Musically Yours

New Milford, CT View map Visit website
$1,495 Most Popular Price

$1,495 Most Popular Price

Musically Yours is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in New Milford, Connecticut. Boasting a team of professional DJs with versatile talents, they aim to customize their entertainment services to elevate the atmosphere at your wedding.

The DJs at Musically Yours will take wedding guests on a personalized musical journey that reflects the newlyweds' style. They perform at weddings of all kinds and truly understand the importance of music in creating a fun and memorable experience for guests. They'll meet with you before the big day to discuss your taste and vision, then work hard to create a custom playlist to keep your guests dancing all night. In addition to their DJ services, they can provide a photo booth, party lighting, dancing platforms, and even lounge furniture.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$999

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,495

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Uplighting

• Adam
    Adam F. Married on 06/27/2022

Perfect experience for our wedding DJ w/ Musically Yours!

I would rate Musically Yours 10/10 as our DJ and musical entertainment for our wedding. My Wife and I recently selected Musically Yours as our DJ for our wedding in Westchester, NY and I can't imagine a better experience.

Prior to the event, Ronnie was extremely accessible and responsive with us. We had multiple calls with him and he answered all of our questions and alleviated any concerns that we had before the day of. He also was extremely organized with the information that we needed to provide him so that he could offer us the optimal experience.

However, most importantly to us, Ronnie was incredibly flexible to our vision for the music of the night. He stressed from Day 1 that this was our day and his only objective was to make it as special as possible for us. I was extremely particular about the music and the playlist for the night and Ronnie was willing to do whatever he could to make sure we were happy. And he did just that! The wedding night went flawlessly and my wife and I didn't have to worry about the music a single time over the course of the night.

I would recommend Musically Yours to anyone considering a DJ for their wedding or large event and would most certainly use them again ourselves!

Musically Yours's reply:

Man, what a group of family and friends!! We could have easily gone another 4 hours! I should be thanking you for allowing me to be a part of such an awesome night! I love it when a plan comes together! Truth be known, you were heavily involved in the music selection so I have to give credit where credit is due. Thanks again for a great night!
    Elizabeth E. Married on 05/29/2022

Musically Yours- DJ Ronnie

DJ Ronnie was awesome! We had great night dancing away! He was very kind, responsible and very knowledge he helped us to follow the wedding tradition! Big thanks to Ronnie!!! 🥳🌷🌹

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Ethan Allen Hotel Ethan Allen Hotel Hotel Weddings

Musically Yours is a great DJ and entertainment company. We recommend them to our brides as well as our Mitzvah and Corporate events. It is always a pleasure to work with them.

Vantage Point Films Vantage Point Films Wedding Videographers

At Vantage Point Films, we see DJ's every weekend. Bad ones... good ones, and everything in between! You very quickly gain an appreciation for what Ronnie at Musically Yours can do to make an event special. He's all the great things you'd look for in a DJ, but most importantly adaptive to his audience. Never cheesy, yet always gets people up and dancing!

298 Aspetuck Ridge Road New Milford, CT, 06776
2036532877

9am - 9pm Mon -Fri Always reachable by email 7 days a week!
Location of (Musically Yours)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding