Musically Yours Reviews

96 | New Milford, CT

96 Reviews for Musically Yours

Brian Charles · Married on 07/27/2019

Everything We Hoped For

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Ronnie. Not only was he very responsive to our wishes, he had some great suggestions during the planning stage (he answered questions we didn’t even know to ask), and he is very good at reading the crowd. He has a great sense of how to keep the reception lively and moving along organically. We highly recommend Musically Yours. Many thanks!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Musically Yours's reply:

Thank you guys! I really enjoyed spending some time with you and getting to know some of your stories. I loved your choice of venue and spirit your friends and family brought to the evening. I'm glad I played a small part of your special day. I wish you guys the very best and hope to see you soon. - Ronnie

John · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Wedding DJ

Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day. Ronnie was very responsive leading up to the day of our wedding. I knew from our first conversation that Ronnie is a professional and very knowledgeable about how to properly run a wedding. He was also flexible with any last minute changes we made. The day of the wedding, Ronnie was able to read our audience and provide the best music choices that pleased the crowd. One guest said it was the best wedding dance floor he had ever experienced. Ronnie is a versatile DJ and not only provided great music but also controlled the pace of the night as a master of ceremony. We are truly fortunate to have found him for our special day.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Musically Yours's reply:

Thank you for the kind words John...working with you guys was great. Thank you for your trust and the opportunity to work with you guys! Wishing you guys the best of luck on your cross country journey!

Risa · Married on 10/13/2018

Ronnie made the wedding! And was our favorite vendor to work with.

I don't know how to capture in words how great Ronnie was at our wedding. We had a backyard wedding, but wanted to have a dance party in the tent, and he totally got it. As everyone else said, he is super responsive. He's also incredibly easy to work with. It's clear that he comes with a lot of experience, but he also really worked to understand what *we* wanted and created a unique experience for us. We had such a variety of music interests among our friends (who all love to dance) and lots of family, and he just nailed it. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time. He helped make things smooth without being his own presence. We got tons of comments on how great Ronnie was, and we are looking for reasons to hire him again!!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Daniel

Daniel Anastasio · Married on 09/29/2018

Anastasio Wedding - September 2018 - Norwalk, CT

Ronnie and Musically Yours was fantastic at our wedding – very friendly and professional and not once did the dance floor empty out or have a lull period. In our one on one session prior to the wedding, Ronnie was very helpful not only in picking out all the music with us, but he also had valuable input on floor plan, scheduling, and overall flow of the wedding. From day one, he was professional, responsive and really listened to all of our requests, while providing beneficial feedback along the way. All our guests couldn’t say enough about the music and the DJ. Which is really all we wanted, was everyone to have a great time and not stop dancing. Not only was Ronnie always available when we had questions, but he also was very understanding and flexible when we made last minute adjustments, etc. I would highly recommend Ronnie and Musically Yours for any wedding or event.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Lorena · Married on 07/28/2018

Ronnie was BEYOND exceptional at our wedding! If I could give 100 stars I most definitely would!! He helped us choose music that soothed our wedding perfectly and proceeded to perform immaculately at our wedding! I was even surprise he was this good and was so thankful I chose him! Very fun and lively selections! It was an honor to work with him! Ronnie was definitely the most rewarding of all my vendors that night! If you can't decide which dj to choose, pick Musically Yours because you can never go wrong with a kind hearted and helpful guy like Ronnie! Thank you again Ronnie! Extremely satisfied bride. :)

Sent on 10/11/2018

Ally · Married on 06/24/2018

Great wedding DJ!!

We were very lucky to have Musically Yours by Ronnie Mazal DJ our wedding. He provided excellent service from the very first moment that my husband and I talked to him. Immediately after speaking with him on the phone the first time, my husband said, "This is the DJ we have to have." What made Ronnie stand out on our wedding day was his immense flexibility. We had originally wanted live music during our ceremony, but decided relatively last minute against it. Ronnie gladly took on that role and prepared pre-ceremony, processional, recessional music for us. Additionally, it was very important to my parents that the father-daughter dance was a Chinese song that is special to my family - Ronnie had no problems obtaining the music and playing the exact snippet we wanted. When it came time for dancing and partying, Ronnie played a great variety of songs that kept us all having fun. I will say that he was on the pricier end of DJs we looked at and interviewed, so that is something to keep in mind. However, in our opinions, Musically Yours is SUCH a worthwhile investment for any wedding day. We have no regrets and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2018

MIchael · Married on 06/08/2018

Ronnie was great to work with. From our first conversation to the day of our wedding we felt super comfortable and confident with Ronnie. He had tons of great ideas to make our wedding flow perfect and to get our guests dancing. We received numerous compliments on Ronnie from our guests. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Katelyn · Married on 06/08/2018

Our experience with Ronnie was great. He was so easy to work with and allowed us to meet via phone and FaceTime prior to the wedding
    Having him at the wedding really made us feel so comfortable and confident knowing he was there. He was so organized and professional and made sure everything ran smoothly
    We had multiple guests comment on how great the DJ was. He kept us dancing all night.
    Would absolutely use him again!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/27/2018

From the very first conversation we had with Ronnie to our wedding day, he exhibited unmatched professionalism and without a doubt, exceeded our expectations. Throughout the planning process, Ronnie provided helpful ideas to consider and was focused on delivering our vision for music, which was most important to us. The dance floor was packed all night for our wedding and we would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2018

You were easily a 10/10 on all fronts - responsiveness, professionalism, value, quality of service, flexibility. It was really great to feel like I could hand you the reigns and you could take charge and make it a perfect day. As a hands-on bride, it was nice to not have to worry about how this part of my wedding was going to turn out. Thank you so much for making our wedding day easy and fun!! I'd recommend you to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Musically Yours's reply:

You guys were awesome which made my job very easy! I'm sure we could have kept it going for a few more hours! Thank you for letting us be a part of a great night!

Crystal · Married on 05/19/2018

Ronnie provided stellar DJ and MC services at our recent wedding. We can not thank musically yours enough for making the night one to remember. Ronnie took charge and organized the bridal party for the ceremony and reception and was flexible with our schedule and timeline. We had to think about nothing and if there were any decisions that needed to be made they were made and executed perfectly without us having to get involved. Almost a week after our event and our guests are still complimenting the DJ and music. He got everyone up dancing and kept them up throughout the night. We rate 10's across the board. Communication during the weeks leading up to event was immediate and all questions answered right away. We were given great advice and things to consider when planning our event along with ease of planning and flexibility it really made this stress free!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2018

Ronnie was the best! You won't go wrong with Musically yours! Ronnie covers every detail and makes sure you don't miss anything. Everyone had an amazing time at our wedding! Wish we could do it all over!

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • Joan

Joan e Federici · Married on 11/12/2017

...and they danced...

“I loved it all. I’ll give you a 10 for perfect. You were professional and listened to all my requests and flawlessly executed them. During the ceremony, the transition of songs was smooth.
    My guests raved about you and some sought you out for information for future booking considerations. You kept the party going. The sound volume was just right.
    The music choices were great and the young crowd was happy when you played their special requests. All in all you helped make our day fabulous and memorable. Thank you

Sent on 10/30/2018

Alix · Married on 10/06/2017

AMAZING!!! Best DJ I have ever encountered. Ronnie helped us set up a timeline and made wedding stress disappear. The event went off without a hitch and he was available to discuss any issues always.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ryan · Married on 06/24/2017

We decided to hire Ronnie after hearing him DJ at a close friend’s wedding a couple years earlier. At that wedding we noticed how well he managed the dance floor and how much fun it seemed everyone was having, so it was an easy choice. After our own wedding this year, we could not have been happier with the choice that we made. He was a pleasure to work with during the planning phase before the wedding, and was extremely responsive and flexible to any requests we had. He was very knowledgeable about what goes on during a reception and brought up a lot of good ideas that we had not even known about. During the wedding itself he was amazing, playing a great mix of songs that fit well with what we wanted to hear. He even managed to get most of the guests out on the dance floor throughout the night. The quality of service we received was unrivaled, and it really helped make the wedding the success that it was.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Musically Yours's reply:

I really enjoyed working with you guys. It can be very overwhelming being the center of attention all night with so many guests but you guys handled it with ease and that confidence is felt by your guests. When you take charge and have a clear vision of how you want your wedding to unfold, you command the room. Perfectly executed, you get all the credit.
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 06/23/2017

We first contacted Ronnie through the weddingwire message system a little after midnight on a Thursday night and Ronnie wrote back immediately asking a few questions to get a proper quote. I talked with him continually through the next day asking questions and getting information. Ronnie always responded immediately. You can tell he knows his stuff right off the bat. He was very accommodating and came up with some solutions for some difficult music playing situations, like our ceremony and cocktail hour. Even though we didn't go with his set up for ceremony and cocktail it was nice to know that he had ideas to make it work if needed. We met for a consult on a Saturday and he touched base on the following Sunday. From the first actual meeting Ronnie was very approachable. He walked us through the entire wedding from set up of the room, to introductions, to how to handle the crowd for dancing, and made suggestions for the progression of the night. After that any questions we had leading up to the wedding he always responded quickly and professionally. His services are top notch and he was very accommodating. He did everything we requested. A super nice guy too!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Musically Yours's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you guys. You guys are very sweet and I wish you guys the best of luck. I hope to see you soon!

Meagan · Married on 06/10/2017

From the moment that we met Ronnie well over a year before our wedding, we instantly felt at ease. Ronnie is not only a top notch DJ, but truly dedicates himself to every aspect of your big day to ensure everything runs smoothly. From the beginning, he let us know exactly how the reception would go, down to the half hour marks, so that we knew what to expect and felt in the loop with all that was going on. Ronnie went out of his way on multiple occasions to meet up with us even on his busiest weekends, and promptly responded to all emails throughout the process, making things very easy for us. Our guests are still raving about how much fun our wedding was and how great the music was - all thanks to Ronnie and Musically Yours! Future brides and grooms, trust me when I tell you to look no further for your wedding entertainment, the only way you'll be disappointed is if you don't go with this guy. Thanks again Ronnie!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Steve · Married on 05/27/2017

BOOK this DJ and do it soon as he fills up fast. Wedding was hassle free and couldn't have gone better!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Musically Yours's reply:

Tremendous energy you guys brought along with you family & friends. Sunday evening, pouring rain, that didn't slow you guys down, if anything, we went harder! I think we could have went into Monday morning! I had equally as great of a time with you guys!

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

The music choice was perfect for what we requested. You made our special day perfect and the kids had a blast dancing

Sent on 10/13/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2016

Ronnie was the DJ for friends of ours that got married last year...since that time I was so impressed with how awesome he was. I ended up getting engaged a few months later and once it came to wedding planning and looking for a DJ, Ronnie instantly came to mind. I ended up getting Ronnie's contact information from my friends and emailed him. He was so responsive and pretty much instantly emailed me back. He is professional on so many levels and the most organized DJ that I have ever met. Any question or concern that we ever had was answered very promptly. If we had to use someone in the future Ronnie would be the first person that we would call. He took into consideration everything that we wanted and lead us in the right direction...if we weren't sure of something he always had suggestions for us and guided us in the right direction. We were thrilled with how Ronnie kept to the timeline that he had provided and always gave us a heads up on anything that we needed to know. It was so helpful to have him there to guide us. He was always available to us for anything that we needed and we are 110% pleased with our choice to have him there with us on such a special day. Best of all, the dance floor was always full and it should be at a wedding. Thank you Ronnie for being so amazing and making our reception a blast.

Mr. and Mrs. Isreal Nieves

Sent on 10/21/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2016

First off I'd like to say Ronnie far exceeded our needs. He was always very prompt with emails, emailing me back right away with any questions my husband and I had. He was always very professional, has you thinking about things, I never even would have thought to think about. As far as our wedding day, he went above and beyond. Everything went perfect as planned. Our guests were out on the dance floor as soon as Ronnie starting playing, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the DJ was saying he was one of the best DJs they've ever seen at a wedding from our youngest guests to our oldest guests. You will not be disappointed.-Stephanie Petruzzello

Sent on 10/03/2016

Musically Yours's reply:

You guys were awesome! Your friends and family were super nice. Everything about your wedding was on point from the venue, food, decor, energy, guests...all the right ingredients for a great night and I was happy to be a part of it. I should be thanking you!

Alex · Married on 09/24/2016

When you hire Ronnie with Musically Yours, you are getting more than just a wedding DJ, you are getting a dedicated wedding reception consultant. From our first contact with Ronnie, he took time to get to know us and our story and it was clear that he had a wealth of knowledge and experience in executing wedding receptions. Ronnie took us step by step through the art of planning and pulling off a great reception and saw it through to perfection. He was extremely responsive and completely flexible, willing to tailor his services exactly to our preferences. He gave us honest feedback about what might work best with order and timing of events but always deferred to our final decisions. At the reception Ronnie was extremely professional in appearance and demeanor and acted as the mc for the evening. He kept things moving at a great pace, communicated the events of the night effectively and most importantly was able to read the room and played a perfect selection of music that got the party started and kept the energy high until the very end. Musically Yours also provided outstanding uplighting that completed the look of our room and we found the pricing of the packages to be a great value. We were so happy with our decision to work with Ronnie and would recommend him to anyone interested in a fantastic wedding reception!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Musically Yours's reply:

Thank you so much for your genuine words guys! I'm so happy you're happy! I had a blast rockin out with you and you guests. You guys brought the energy, I provided the beats, together we made a great night!

Aaron · Married on 09/11/2016

We couldn't be happier with our DJ, Ronnie! He was instrumental in keeping our wedding going strong all night long. His professionalism and easygoing nature were evident throughout our event. He worked well with the live musician we had secured for a few specific places during the ceremony, and when we made last-minute requests, they were handled with an enthusiastic smile and a thumb's up. I was the groom, and when it was clear I was nervous right before the ceremony Ronnie was there with kind words and that same confident smile. It was contagious - I felt more relaxed right away. Ronnie was also an excellent MC, and covered the introductions, stories, and other messaging we needed with ease. Thank you, Ronnie!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Marsha · Married on 08/12/2016

Ronnie at Musically yours was fantastic for our DJ at our wedding! He was responsive a knowledgeable and helped us tremendously. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing this service. Thank you Ronnie!!!

Sent on 09/08/2016