Musically Yours Reviews

87 | New Milford, CT

87 Reviews for Musically Yours

87 Musically Yours Reviews

Lorena · Married on 07/28/2018

Ronnie was BEYOND exceptional at our wedding! If I could give 100 stars I most definitely would!! He helped us choose music that soothed our wedding perfectly and proceeded to perform immaculately at our wedding! I was even surprise he was this good and was so thankful I chose him! Very fun and lively selections! It was an honor to work with him! Ronnie was definitely the most rewarding of all my vendors that night! If you can't decide which dj to choose, pick Musically Yours because you can never go wrong with a kind hearted and helpful guy like Ronnie! Thank you again Ronnie! Extremely satisfied bride. :)

MIchael · Married on 06/08/2018

Ronnie was great to work with. From our first conversation to the day of our wedding we felt super comfortable and confident with Ronnie. He had tons of great ideas to make our wedding flow perfect and to get our guests dancing. We received numerous compliments on Ronnie from our guests. Thanks again!

Katelyn · Married on 06/08/2018

Our experience with Ronnie was great. He was so easy to work with and allowed us to meet via phone and FaceTime prior to the wedding
    Having him at the wedding really made us feel so comfortable and confident knowing he was there. He was so organized and professional and made sure everything ran smoothly
    We had multiple guests comment on how great the DJ was. He kept us dancing all night.
    Would absolutely use him again!

Kimberly · Married on 05/27/2018

From the very first conversation we had with Ronnie to our wedding day, he exhibited unmatched professionalism and without a doubt, exceeded our expectations. Throughout the planning process, Ronnie provided helpful ideas to consider and was focused on delivering our vision for music, which was most important to us. The dance floor was packed all night for our wedding and we would not have changed a thing!

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2018

You were easily a 10/10 on all fronts - responsiveness, professionalism, value, quality of service, flexibility. It was really great to feel like I could hand you the reigns and you could take charge and make it a perfect day. As a hands-on bride, it was nice to not have to worry about how this part of my wedding was going to turn out. Thank you so much for making our wedding day easy and fun!! I'd recommend you to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Musically Yours's reply:

You guys were awesome which made my job very easy! I'm sure we could have kept it going for a few more hours! Thank you for letting us be a part of a great night!

Crystal · Married on 05/19/2018

Ronnie provided stellar DJ and MC services at our recent wedding. We can not thank musically yours enough for making the night one to remember. Ronnie took charge and organized the bridal party for the ceremony and reception and was flexible with our schedule and timeline. We had to think about nothing and if there were any decisions that needed to be made they were made and executed perfectly without us having to get involved. Almost a week after our event and our guests are still complimenting the DJ and music. He got everyone up dancing and kept them up throughout the night. We rate 10's across the board. Communication during the weeks leading up to event was immediate and all questions answered right away. We were given great advice and things to consider when planning our event along with ease of planning and flexibility it really made this stress free!

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2018

Ronnie was the best! You won't go wrong with Musically yours! Ronnie covers every detail and makes sure you don't miss anything. Everyone had an amazing time at our wedding! Wish we could do it all over!

Alix · Married on 10/06/2017

AMAZING!!! Best DJ I have ever encountered. Ronnie helped us set up a timeline and made wedding stress disappear. The event went off without a hitch and he was available to discuss any issues always.

Ryan · Married on 06/24/2017

We decided to hire Ronnie after hearing him DJ at a close friend’s wedding a couple years earlier. At that wedding we noticed how well he managed the dance floor and how much fun it seemed everyone was having, so it was an easy choice. After our own wedding this year, we could not have been happier with the choice that we made. He was a pleasure to work with during the planning phase before the wedding, and was extremely responsive and flexible to any requests we had. He was very knowledgeable about what goes on during a reception and brought up a lot of good ideas that we had not even known about. During the wedding itself he was amazing, playing a great mix of songs that fit well with what we wanted to hear. He even managed to get most of the guests out on the dance floor throughout the night. The quality of service we received was unrivaled, and it really helped make the wedding the success that it was.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Musically Yours's reply:

I really enjoyed working with you guys. It can be very overwhelming being the center of attention all night with so many guests but you guys handled it with ease and that confidence is felt by your guests. When you take charge and have a clear vision of how you want your wedding to unfold, you command the room. Perfectly executed, you get all the credit.
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 06/23/2017

We first contacted Ronnie through the weddingwire message system a little after midnight on a Thursday night and Ronnie wrote back immediately asking a few questions to get a proper quote. I talked with him continually through the next day asking questions and getting information. Ronnie always responded immediately. You can tell he knows his stuff right off the bat. He was very accommodating and came up with some solutions for some difficult music playing situations, like our ceremony and cocktail hour. Even though we didn't go with his set up for ceremony and cocktail it was nice to know that he had ideas to make it work if needed. We met for a consult on a Saturday and he touched base on the following Sunday. From the first actual meeting Ronnie was very approachable. He walked us through the entire wedding from set up of the room, to introductions, to how to handle the crowd for dancing, and made suggestions for the progression of the night. After that any questions we had leading up to the wedding he always responded quickly and professionally. His services are top notch and he was very accommodating. He did everything we requested. A super nice guy too!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Musically Yours's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you guys. You guys are very sweet and I wish you guys the best of luck. I hope to see you soon!

Meagan · Married on 06/10/2017

From the moment that we met Ronnie well over a year before our wedding, we instantly felt at ease. Ronnie is not only a top notch DJ, but truly dedicates himself to every aspect of your big day to ensure everything runs smoothly. From the beginning, he let us know exactly how the reception would go, down to the half hour marks, so that we knew what to expect and felt in the loop with all that was going on. Ronnie went out of his way on multiple occasions to meet up with us even on his busiest weekends, and promptly responded to all emails throughout the process, making things very easy for us. Our guests are still raving about how much fun our wedding was and how great the music was - all thanks to Ronnie and Musically Yours! Future brides and grooms, trust me when I tell you to look no further for your wedding entertainment, the only way you'll be disappointed is if you don't go with this guy. Thanks again Ronnie!

Steve · Married on 05/27/2017

BOOK this DJ and do it soon as he fills up fast. Wedding was hassle free and couldn't have gone better!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Musically Yours's reply:

Tremendous energy you guys brought along with you family & friends. Sunday evening, pouring rain, that didn't slow you guys down, if anything, we went harder! I think we could have went into Monday morning! I had equally as great of a time with you guys!

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

The music choice was perfect for what we requested. You made our special day perfect and the kids had a blast dancing

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2016

Ronnie was the DJ for friends of ours that got married last year...since that time I was so impressed with how awesome he was. I ended up getting engaged a few months later and once it came to wedding planning and looking for a DJ, Ronnie instantly came to mind. I ended up getting Ronnie's contact information from my friends and emailed him. He was so responsive and pretty much instantly emailed me back. He is professional on so many levels and the most organized DJ that I have ever met. Any question or concern that we ever had was answered very promptly. If we had to use someone in the future Ronnie would be the first person that we would call. He took into consideration everything that we wanted and lead us in the right direction...if we weren't sure of something he always had suggestions for us and guided us in the right direction. We were thrilled with how Ronnie kept to the timeline that he had provided and always gave us a heads up on anything that we needed to know. It was so helpful to have him there to guide us. He was always available to us for anything that we needed and we are 110% pleased with our choice to have him there with us on such a special day. Best of all, the dance floor was always full and it should be at a wedding. Thank you Ronnie for being so amazing and making our reception a blast.

Mr. and Mrs. Isreal Nieves

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2016

First off I'd like to say Ronnie far exceeded our needs. He was always very prompt with emails, emailing me back right away with any questions my husband and I had. He was always very professional, has you thinking about things, I never even would have thought to think about. As far as our wedding day, he went above and beyond. Everything went perfect as planned. Our guests were out on the dance floor as soon as Ronnie starting playing, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the DJ was saying he was one of the best DJs they've ever seen at a wedding from our youngest guests to our oldest guests. You will not be disappointed.-Stephanie Petruzzello

Sent on 10/03/2016

Musically Yours's reply:

You guys were awesome! Your friends and family were super nice. Everything about your wedding was on point from the venue, food, decor, energy, guests...all the right ingredients for a great night and I was happy to be a part of it. I should be thanking you!

Alex · Married on 09/24/2016

When you hire Ronnie with Musically Yours, you are getting more than just a wedding DJ, you are getting a dedicated wedding reception consultant. From our first contact with Ronnie, he took time to get to know us and our story and it was clear that he had a wealth of knowledge and experience in executing wedding receptions. Ronnie took us step by step through the art of planning and pulling off a great reception and saw it through to perfection. He was extremely responsive and completely flexible, willing to tailor his services exactly to our preferences. He gave us honest feedback about what might work best with order and timing of events but always deferred to our final decisions. At the reception Ronnie was extremely professional in appearance and demeanor and acted as the mc for the evening. He kept things moving at a great pace, communicated the events of the night effectively and most importantly was able to read the room and played a perfect selection of music that got the party started and kept the energy high until the very end. Musically Yours also provided outstanding uplighting that completed the look of our room and we found the pricing of the packages to be a great value. We were so happy with our decision to work with Ronnie and would recommend him to anyone interested in a fantastic wedding reception!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Musically Yours's reply:

Thank you so much for your genuine words guys! I'm so happy you're happy! I had a blast rockin out with you and you guests. You guys brought the energy, I provided the beats, together we made a great night!

Aaron · Married on 09/11/2016

We couldn't be happier with our DJ, Ronnie! He was instrumental in keeping our wedding going strong all night long. His professionalism and easygoing nature were evident throughout our event. He worked well with the live musician we had secured for a few specific places during the ceremony, and when we made last-minute requests, they were handled with an enthusiastic smile and a thumb's up. I was the groom, and when it was clear I was nervous right before the ceremony Ronnie was there with kind words and that same confident smile. It was contagious - I felt more relaxed right away. Ronnie was also an excellent MC, and covered the introductions, stories, and other messaging we needed with ease. Thank you, Ronnie!

Marsha · Married on 08/12/2016

Ronnie at Musically yours was fantastic for our DJ at our wedding! He was responsive a knowledgeable and helped us tremendously. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing this service. Thank you Ronnie!!!

Mark · Married on 07/23/2016

Ronnie was phenomenal. Period. He was given to us by recommendation from a friend who previously attended a wedding he played at and he went well beyond our expectation.

Ronnie is extremely organized, responsive, enthusiastic, focused and fun. He was unexpectedly behind our reception timeline and provided us suggestions we never would have expected a DJ to provide. His expertise and planning goes way beyond music, allowing us to get the party started early, keep guests on the dance floor all night, get better photos during speeches, maximize our timeline, have better lighting, better the cake-cutting experience, and provided a platform to allow us to have control of our reception, rather than the venue doing so, since he had us so well prepared.

You can trust Ronnie's ability to feel the room. We were able to give him mild parameters of what we didn't want and then put our trust in him to play within those boundaries to keep the energy high and let our style to thrive. He even brought some new sound with his own unique mixes.

His emcee skills equally match his DJ'ing skills. From the start he helped bring the energy by hyping up the wedding party pre-entrance and keeping our guests on their toes during introductions and setups. If you (Bride & Groom) bring the energy he will then take that to a whole new level.

All of the above in addition to being a genuinely nice guy who's loose, calm, cool, collected and lots of fun. He helped us host the best wedding my wife and I have ever attended (unbiased) and coasted us through an evening we and our guests will never forget. I fully endorse Ronnie and he should be a serious consideration if you are on the hunt for someone who will most definitely help you throw a PARTY.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Musically Yours's reply:

Thank you guys for such a great review.. It was a great party from beginning to end. What can I say other than you guys brought your A game and everyone was feeding off your energy. I'm grateful for the opportunity and your trust. You guys were so easy to work with and I'm really happy that you guys had a blast. See you guys soon!

Don't waste time looking around for another DJ if Musically Yours is available on your wedding day. When you plan a wedding, there are a lot of plates to juggle, so it's really great when the vendors you work with are real professionals. From our first meeting, Ronnie showed us that he is just that. He made us feel comfortable with the process and helped us to create the celebration that we envisioned. Whenever we had questions, we got prompt answers. Ronnie took the time to plan carefully with us and even communicated with the other vendors to make sure that all was the way we wanted it to be. It seemed that planning and playing music are more than just a job for him--he seems to genuinely enjoy playing the music. That positive energy, along with the music, helped create the atmosphere of celebration. We were so happy that we put our trust in Ronnie and Musically Yours. The day of the wedding was Musically Perfect! There was just the right balance between our requests for music and his knowledge of what it takes to use music to help people have a good time at a celebration. As people were leaving at the end of the party, so many told us that they had a great time--and I saw lots of energy and smiles on the dance floor. Definitely worth every penny. Thanks, Ronnie!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Musically Yours's reply:

Thank you Cathy for your thoughtful review. I had a great time working with you guys. I hope I can serve you guys again in some way in the near future! -Ronnie

Jon · Married on 07/02/2016

Responsiveness 10- Ronnie e-mailed me back within 24 hours after I e-mailed him a question. Ronnie was on time to the wedding. And he followed our schedule as we requested.
    Professionalism 10- Ronnie was respectful, he was on time, he asked good questions, and he guided us through the entire process from organizing the wedding music to the final song of the reception. He cleaned up quickly and didn't require any assistance.
    Value 10 I would hire Ronnie again for any event I was holding. He was worth every penny.
    Quality Of Service 10 Ronnie knows weddings inside and out. His outline made the timeline planning simple and easy. He also did a great job assessing the crowed and had people dancing all night long.
    Flexibility 10 Ronnie really went with the flow. We spent some extra time with the photographer which pushed back the introduction plans. Ronnie was very patient and began the introductions when we were ready.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Musically Yours's reply:

Thank you Jon. I had a great time with you guys. I especially enjoyed all the toasts and all the great things your guests had to say about you guys. Your very lucky to have such a great group of people around you. I hope to see you guys soon!

Joy · Married on 06/25/2016

Ronnie did with our wedding and reception. He was extremely professional and organized and guided us step by step through the process, providing very helpful insight along the way. He was always responsive, patient and adapted easily to any special requests we made. Knowing how on top of everything Ronnie was allowed us to relax and enjoy the reception in a way that otherwise may not have been possible. Ronnie executed our specific musical requests for the wedding service and cocktail party to the letter and then used his great experience and feel for the group to play music that kept the dance floor hopping all evening. We would highly recommend Ronnie and Musically Yours to anyone looking for the best DJ around!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Musically Yours's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Joy! You guys were great... Such a perfect intimate wedding... I'm glad I was able to share such a great night with you guys! I wish you guys the best on your new journey together! -Ronnie

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2016

Ronnie was AWESOME!! He was so easy to work with and my guests loved him. He kept the music so that people stayed dancing and really enjoyed themselves. He helped do everything he even helped plan the evening time wise that was a great help.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Musically Yours's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Courtney. It was great working with you guys!

From start to finish, our experience with Ronnie was stellar--among the best of all the vendors we worked with. Ronnie consistently responded to emails within a couple days, usually less. Not once did I need to follow up to get a response! Also, considering all the times I needed to ask something more than once to make sure I had it right, Ronnie was very patient and strived to ensure my new husband and I knew all pertinent information from our very first conversation through the wedding day itself.

You really do get what you pay for when it comes to a wedding DJ. Ronnie is admittedly pricier than most DJs we researched, but he is flexible and will work with you to come up with a plan that fits your budget. Even if it's a bit more than you had initially budgeted for a DJ, consider cutting elsewhere so you can book Ronnie! My husband and I are SO glad we invested in the DJ department for our reception. Ronnie explained that he can provide music but that in order to have a killer party, we and our guests would need to meet him halfway. We were on the dance floor pretty much all night...and so were our guests! We trusted Ronnie to play whatever would keep our guests on the dance floor (minus the Do Not Play list), and he did not disappoint. I've never really enjoyed dancing at weddings before, but I had so much fun dancing at my own that I'll be the guest that my friends won't be able to drag off the dance floor in the future!

Bonus: We had arranged to have karaoke for our guests after the reception. At 9 PM (2 h before karaoke), the day-of coordinator informed us that the karaoke machine was "broken". Ronnie graciously offered to stay at the venue for a few extra hours to provide music for karaoke. The only major difference between our karaoke and conventional karaoke (aside from Ronnie managing the music) was that guests read lyrics off their smartphones instead of a TV. Our guests LOVED it! Ronnie has our most heartfelt thanks for saving the day.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Musically Yours's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtfull response Celina! You guys brought the energy...no doubt... it was a great night... and we topped it off with 2.5 hours of Kareoke at the afterparty.... we made it work!