Engagement
Shoot included

About Keith Ferris Photo

simply beautiful and timeless photography

Keith Ferris is a Hudson Valley Wedding Photographer with an unobtrusive easy going style. I take pride in shooting for sophisticated and creative couples and others who value great photography. My goal is to create a beautiful and timeless record of one of the most important days of your life. Please visit my website, blog and facebook page to see more work or contact me now to talk more about your special day.

With a wide range of experience I have a professional yet outgoing manner and enjoy interacting with people from all different walks of life. My photographs are done in a documentary style with fine-art sensibilities. This enables me to not only tell a story through my images but to do so in an artistic manner. I also pride myself in great customer service and it's my goal to make sure you have a great experience!

I am located in High Falls, Ulster County, New York, 90 miles north of New York City in the beautiful Hudson Valley. I service the entire Hudson Valley from NYC to the Catskills and beyond. I have experience shooting for a variety of clients including editorial, commercial and private individuals. I has been shooting weddings for over fifteen years, and I'm still growing as a photographer!

When I'm not shooting weddings I can often be found snowboarding, riding my mountain bike or hiking with my family. I also enjoy yoga and cooking.

And don't forget to read my reviews to see what my clients are saying about me! If you enjoy my work please contact me for more information. You can email Keith Ferris or call 845.532.0125.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Proofs (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Flush Mount (1)

We loved working with Keith! He was great to work with - extremely responsive, professional, and with a great sense of humor - from the day we first reached out to him to our wedding day itself and after, when our album became available. Part of the reason we chose Keith as our wedding photographer was because of his experience shooting weddings at our venue, and the final photos showcase not only us and our loved ones, but the beauty of the venue, which is exactly what we wanted. Keith and his assistant captured every perfect moment of our day, and then some. His photojournalist style was ideal for our day - I barely noticed he was there most of the time, which is a good thing for a wedding photographer. His pricing was very fair, also! If you're having a Hudson Valley wedding, Keith is definitely the best out there.

Profile Picture Amy Lynne, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

It's hard to put into words what makes the photos Keith takes of weddings so beautiful. Somehow, when he takes photos they come out both "candid" and perfectly posed, something we hadn't seen any other photographer do. While this was the first reason we chose him, what we ended up with was a wedding photographer who not only took fantastic pictures, but who went above and beyond to making sure that our special day ran smooth.

From wrangling up family members, to making sure we hit all the special shots, to even getting some perfectly framed photos we didn't even know we wanted, Keith is that special blend of commercial photographer, artist, and detail-oriented professional who you want at your wedding. From the moment we spoke with him, we felt comfortable and sure that he understood what we were looking for.

And ya know what? We weren't wrong.

Profile Picture Scott, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Keith Ferris Photo Pricing

1 VIDEO

Hudson Valley Wedding Photographers
1:24 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Keith Ferris is a true professional who brings his unique perspective to every wedding he captures. It's a pleasure working with him as well. Highly recommended! -- DJ Bri

Keith captures a moment in time that reflects the beauty of the couple and their wedding day

Keith Ferris Photography has a breath taking portfolio and he is amazing to work with. You will not be disappointed with his professionalism or your wedding pictures. We highly highly suggest Keith Ferris.

Keith is an artist. He takes into account everything in the environment—color, texture, line—and weaves it all into magical photographs. If you want fabulous photos, he's your guy. An extra plus is that he's responsive to the needs of his clients and co-workers. Keith is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him.

Events

12 Middle Road, High Falls, NY 12440   See On Map
845-532-0125 (phone)
Keith Ferris Photo is a wedding photographer from the Hudson Valley and Catskills. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the entire Hudson Valley, the Catskills, Westchester, and New York City NYC. Keith Ferris Photo is a professional wedding photographer and photojournalist that has been part of the Hudson Valley and Catskills wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in timeless wedding photography.