JTD Productions Professional DJ Services

JTD Productions Professional DJ Services

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About JTD Productions Professional DJ Services

Owned and operated by Dave Leonard, JTD is a small boutique DJ company that lives and breathes music. With over 25 years of experience with rustic chic weddings we know our role in creating just the right atmosphere for your wedding. We are unobtrusive and control  your wedding with the music and not the mic. For every gig, we have backup systems, a million dollars insurance,and backup dj's, each with years of experience.  There’s no greater luxury than peace of mind….and no greater indulgence than shakin’ your booty. JTD guarantees both.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (14)
Microphones (11)
Sound/PA System (11)
Liability Insurance (8)

Dave is the absolute best! We were so lucky to have Dave as our DJ and couldn't have been happier with his work!!! He was a professional throughout the entire process and made our wedding the best day of our lives. Dave is very well known for his DJ skills and lives up to his five-star reputation. He chose perfect music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and knows how to get people up on the dance floor during the reception. We all danced the night away and had a blast. We recommend Dave whole-heartedly to anyone who wants their guests to have a good time.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Can’t recommend JTD Productions enough! They really take the time to get a feel for your personalities and the vibe you’re aiming for with your wedding, and they help match you to one of their many DJs that fit your taste and budget. We were lucky enough to work with DJ Doug and it was a perfect match! He spent so much time asking the right questions and really getting to know us and our likes and dislikes. Once you sign your contract with JTD, you’re given access to an extremely helpful online planning tool that makes music and timeline planning a breeze. Dave and Nellie of JTD made the coordination and planning stages painless, and DJ Doug kept the party going all night long!

Profile Picture Mark, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We're so glad we chose JTD for our wedding at Red Maple Vineyard, and Jordan was amazing! Music can definitely make or break a wedding, and as soon as Dave said they wouldn't be our "hype man" and they're not into cheesy choreographed line dances, we knew we found the right fit–those were two things we absolutely knew we didn't want! Their online portal made planning so easy, and forced us to think about things I wouldn't have considered, like song for cake cutting, last dance song, etc. We were originally considering getting a string quartet for our ceremony, but we felt so comfortable with JTD that we had them do the ceremony (outdoors), cocktail hour, and reception, and they were flexible to work with me on pricing for that. He really read the crowd, and I loved every single song that was played (since we got to choose so much of it!). I forgot that I had put a note for an older song that my Grandma requested, and he came over to ensure that I still wanted it played and if now was good - I had completely forgotten, and my grandmother was so appreciative to hear it. My husband also planned to play the saxophone to Uptown Funk, and Jordan coordinated perfectly with him and our other vendors to make sure that it was at the perfect time in the night and that it went off without a hitch. We highly recommend Jordan and JTD for anyone looking for an awesome DJ that won't be a corny hype man/center of attention, keep the energy high, and make sure everything goes off without a hitch! It was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

JTD Productions Professional DJ Services Pricing

My Photo Album

14 Photos

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
JTD is a pleasure to work with! Plus they do such a wonderful job at keeping the party going as long as you wish, they are organized, professional and can fit in any budget!!! Not only do I recommend them to my couples I hired them for my own wedding!!!!

You'll get what you asked for with JTD. They really know how to get the party started. Everything from soft dinner music to - you can't sit still rock. My staff loves working an event with them.

Always a treat working With JTD Productions, if you are looking for a amazing DJ look no further! JTD is the most well known and sought after DJ in the Hudson Valley, - Joyful Video

The Best DJ Service in the Hudson Valley! Dave and his team won't disappoint.

I love working with Dave and the other DJs at JTD. They always play great music and are a joy to work with.

Events