103 Burroughs Dr, West Park, NY 12493 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Red Maple Vineyard

Red Maple Vineyard and Cornerstone Caterers partner to bring you a wedding experience you will remember for the rest of your lives. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you dream, create, and experience the wedding of your dreams.

Red Maple Vineyard

Red Maple Vineyard is a beautiful vineyard and farm, located on 143-acres of vibrant and diverse property which over looks the historic Hudson River. The land is composed of a renovated cow barn from the 1800's, stone foundation ruins, horse paddock, chicken coop, expansive lawns, forests, vineyards, fruit & vegetable, herb and floral gardens. Our property provides endless opportunities for pictures, and sets an incomparable scene for your ceremony and reception.

Cornerstone Caterers

Cornerstone Caterers is a professional catering company out of Rye, New York. Owners Gary and Liz Stone met each other at the Culinary Institute of America and started the company in 1993, later purchasing 80 acres of vineyard and farm land that allows them to grow a wide variety of fresh produce for your meals. Since their opening, they have transformed from an intimate gourmet food shop to a premier local catering company. Their work has been featured in Martha Stewart Magazine and Bride’s Magazine.

Red Maple Vineyard is a full-service wedding and catering company that focuses on using fresh, local ingredients to ensure you have the highest quality food for your celebration. This venue is able to hold up to 300 guests for a grand celebration. The Wainwright House is also available as a venue for couples who are in need of a mansion wedding with an elegant waterfront location for their event.

Cuisine

Select your ideal menu with the help of their talented staff. Salads, hors d’oeuvres, platters, sandwiches and entrees can all be provided for you event. Choose from various options of chicken, beef, pork, lamb, seafood, pasta and side dishes for a wonderful main course. Decadent pastries and wedding cakes can also be provided by our bakery.

Reception

In winter of 2018, we are replacing our existing tent with a post and beam style barn with custom-made glass windows designed to bring the outside in. - Rustic chic with a splash of industrial

*NOTE - Our Wedding season is from May-November

www.redmaplevineyard.com

DREAM . CREATE . EXPERIENCE

Follow Red Maple Vineyard on
lin rucker kerri lynne photography redmaplevineyardromanticspringwedding42 low jpg optimal 51 78651 v1
red maple vineyard wedding 52 51 78651

Red Maple Vineyard 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/31/2019

Truly Magical

We want to relive our wedding day over and over again thanks to everyone at Red Maple Vineyard.

When it came time to pick a venue, we had a pretty specific vision of what we wanted. After researching left and right, I fell onto RMV's website and my jaw dropped. This was it. I reached out to Gary and we set up an appointment to do a walk through. It was the first appointment available of the season (beginning of March as they were closed during the winter time) so there was still snow on the ground, no leaves or greenery in sight, the tent was gone so there was just bare ground (they were going to start construction of the new pavilion to replace the tent) and the venue was STILL beautiful. To be completely honest, I was ready to put down a deposit before I even saw it in person LOL. As soon as I stepped into that barn and was warmly greeted by Gary and his adorable farm dogs, I knew I was getting married at RMV. With only 5 Saturdays left for the upcoming year, I snagged a date and RMV became our wedding venue!

It goes without saying that this venue is STUNNING. The views, the barn, the pavilion, the details of the light fixtures, tastefully decorated rooms and flow of the entire property is to die for.
    What really turned this picturesque venue into a magical experience for us are the people of Red Maple Vineyard. Gary, Michelle, Shae, Amy and the whole RMV staff are the real MVP's here. Every single person involved was caring, attentive, organized, professional and turned our wedding day into a day that was beyond what we could have ever imagined. You can tell they love what they do. Gary would send us email updates regarding the state of the grounds, animals and gardens. Michelle answered every question (I had MANY) timely and detailed. Our tasting was HEAVENLY. She made it welcoming and put me at ease since I knew there were so many decisions I had to make. She wrote everything down so I didn't have to, recapped the entire session in person and then sent a follow up that day with everything we discussed. I'm very Type A and this was a DREAM for me.

When the big day came--I knew I was in good hands and the team really knocked it out of the park. I had a number of opportunities to step back and look at the details of how everything came together and I was in awe of what they had done. I have no other words to describe how I felt other than incredible. Throughout the entire night, our guests kept complimenting the venue, the service and the food. The food is outstanding, fresh and beautifully presented. We were all well fed that evening lol-- Marc and I included! I was told by many friends and family that "you wont have time to eat at your wedding" or "you wont have time for yourselves at your wedding" and let me tell you--Marc and I ate VERY well at our wedding and we had alone time!! All thanks to the RMV team.

I can go on and on but I need to cut this off somewhere so I will end by saying thank you to all that helped make our dream wedding come true. From the bottom of our hearts- we will never forget what you did for us and the incredible experience you gave our friends and family!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Maria Pio · Married on 08/25/2019

Best day ever!

There are no words to describe just how beautiful this venue is! My husband and I fell in love with it the moment we went to visit. Gary and team are pros at what they do and make you feel like you are at home during the entire day. Our guests cannot stop raving about the beauty of the venue, the delicious food and drinks, the warm and friendly staff and everything else in between. Thank you to Gary, Michelle, Angela, Shay and every single person who made our wedding day so special and seamless.
    If you are looking for a venue that has a rustic charm and out of this world food-- look no further, contact Gary and book your day. You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Red Maple Vineyard FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 7,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September, October, November

• Kathi Littwin Photography
    Kathi Littwin Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed at both the Wainwright House and Red Maple Vineyards. Both locations are gorgeous and provide a wonderful backdrop for any wedding. That might be enough but the catering from Cornerstone adds another fabulous layer to an event. Their team is also top notch and a joy to work with. Need I say more?

• 103 Burroughs Dr West Park, NY, 12493 See on map