103 Burroughs Dr, West Park, NY 12493 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Guest capacity 100 to 300
Availability Check your date

About Red Maple Vineyard

Red Maple Vineyard and Cornerstone Caterers partner to bring you a wedding experience you will remember for the rest of your lives. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you dream, create, and experience the wedding of your dreams.

Red Maple Vineyard

Red Maple Vineyard is a beautiful vineyard and farm, located on 143-acres of vibrant and diverse property which over looks the historic Hudson River. The land is composed of a renovated cow barn from the 1800's, stone foundation ruins, horse paddock, chicken coop, expansive lawns, forests, vineyards, fruit & vegetable, herb and floral gardens. Our property provides endless opportunities for pictures, and sets an incomparable scene for your ceremony and reception.

Corner Stone Caterers

Cornerstone Caterers is a professional catering company out of Rye, New York. Owners Gary and Liz Stone met each other at the Culinary Institute of America and started the company in 1993, later purchasing 80 acres of vineyard and farm land that allows them to grow a wide variety of fresh produce for your meals. Since their opening, they have transformed from an intimate gourmet food shop to a premier local catering company. Their work has been featured in Martha Stewart Magazine and Bride’s Magazine.

Red Maple Vineyard is a full-service wedding and catering company that focuses on using fresh, local ingredients to ensure you have the highest quality food for your celebration. This venue is able to hold up to 300 guests for a grand celebration. The Wainwright House is also available as a venue for couples who are in need of a mansion wedding with an elegant waterfront location for their event.

Cuisine

Select your ideal menu with the help of their talented staff. Salads, hors d’oeuvres, platters, sandwiches and entrees can all be provided for your event. Choose from various options of chicken, beef, pork, lamb, seafood, pasta and side dishes for a wonderful main course. Decadent pastries and wedding cakes can also be provided by our bakery.

Reception

Our beautiful reception barn can acommodate up to 300 guests with dancing. The large glass windows were designed to bring the outdoors in & are easy to open and close making is the perfect reception for any weather. The cupola provides beautfiful sound which will keep your guests dancing all night long!

*NOTE - Our Wedding season is from May-November

Red Maple Vineyard 5
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Nastri · Married on 09/14/2019

Truly a Magical Place

We got married at Red Maple Vineyard on 9/14/2019. Picking RMV was the best decision we made for our wedding. The venue is absolutely stunning & the staff is incredible. We had planned for an outdoor ceremony & cocktail hour, but unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate with us. To be honest, I'm glad it didn't because the indoor option for the ceremony was better than the outdoor option - the staff set up votive & hurricane candles all over the barn and it made for such a romantic vibe. The grounds of the property are perfect for any type of picture you could ever want & we took full advantage of every spot we could. My bridesmaids and I got ready at RMV & the staff was so accommodating, they set up breakfast & coffee as well as a perfect area for hair and makeup. You truly feel at home when you're there. We opted into the bonfire after party, sparkler send off & rose bar -- all were incredible and added amazing little touches to our day. Lastly, the food - guests of our wedding still can't stop talking about how amazing the food was even a month later. From the farm to table station at the cocktail hour to the miso cod to the chocolate & strawberry cake - everything was delicious. I don't have a single negative thing to say about the venue - it was truly the perfect venue for our perfect day.

Red Maple Vineyard 6
    Red Maple Vineyard 7
    Red Maple Vineyard 8
    Red Maple Vineyard 9
    Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/31/2019

Truly Magical

We want to relive our wedding day over and over again thanks to everyone at Red Maple Vineyard.

When it came time to pick a venue, we had a pretty specific vision of what we wanted. After researching left and right, I fell onto RMV's website and my jaw dropped. This was it. I reached out to Gary and we set up an appointment to do a walk through. It was the first appointment available of the season (beginning of March as they were closed during the winter time) so there was still snow on the ground, no leaves or greenery in sight, the tent was gone so there was just bare ground (they were going to start construction of the new pavilion to replace the tent) and the venue was STILL beautiful. To be completely honest, I was ready to put down a deposit before I even saw it in person LOL. As soon as I stepped into that barn and was warmly greeted by Gary and his adorable farm dogs, I knew I was getting married at RMV. With only 5 Saturdays left for the upcoming year, I snagged a date and RMV became our wedding venue!

It goes without saying that this venue is STUNNING. The views, the barn, the pavilion, the details of the light fixtures, tastefully decorated rooms and flow of the entire property is to die for.
    What really turned this picturesque venue into a magical experience for us are the people of Red Maple Vineyard. Gary, Michelle, Shae, Amy and the whole RMV staff are the real MVP's here. Every single person involved was caring, attentive, organized, professional and turned our wedding day into a day that was beyond what we could have ever imagined. You can tell they love what they do. Gary would send us email updates regarding the state of the grounds, animals and gardens. Michelle answered every question (I had MANY) timely and detailed. Our tasting was HEAVENLY. She made it welcoming and put me at ease since I knew there were so many decisions I had to make. She wrote everything down so I didn't have to, recapped the entire session in person and then sent a follow up that day with everything we discussed. I'm very Type A and this was a DREAM for me.

When the big day came--I knew I was in good hands and the team really knocked it out of the park. I had a number of opportunities to step back and look at the details of how everything came together and I was in awe of what they had done. I have no other words to describe how I felt other than incredible. Throughout the entire night, our guests kept complimenting the venue, the service and the food. The food is outstanding, fresh and beautifully presented. We were all well fed that evening lol-- Marc and I included! I was told by many friends and family that "you wont have time to eat at your wedding" or "you wont have time for yourselves at your wedding" and let me tell you--Marc and I ate VERY well at our wedding and we had alone time!! All thanks to the RMV team.

I can go on and on but I need to cut this off somewhere so I will end by saying thank you to all that helped make our dream wedding come true. From the bottom of our hearts- we will never forget what you did for us and the incredible experience you gave our friends and family!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Red Maple Vineyard FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 8500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 6800
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    November

• Kathi Littwin Photography
    Kathi Littwin Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed at both the Wainwright House and Red Maple Vineyards. Both locations are gorgeous and provide a wonderful backdrop for any wedding. That might be enough but the catering from Cornerstone adds another fabulous layer to an event. Their team is also top notch and a joy to work with. Need I say more?

• 103 Burroughs Dr West Park, NY, 12493 See on map