Red Maple Vineyard Reviews

77 | West Park, NY

77 Reviews for Red Maple Vineyard

• Kelly

Kelly McMorrow · Married on 11/08/2019

Best wedding venue of all time

Look no more! Book this venue NOW! We got married here this past weekend and it was the most magical night of our lives. It is the most beautiful and unique venue we have ever seen. Despite being freezing Friday night, we decided to get married on the hilltop overlooking the venue and it was PERFECT! The backdrop behind us as the sun was setting and we were saying our I Dos was BEAUTIFUL. Cocktail hour is in this charming vintage barn filled with antiques. Reception is in this STUNNING barn attached to the cocktail hour barn. The reception room is wood with glass sliding doors as walls and string lights strung all around. The place is so so beautiful, I can't say it enough and neither could my guests! In addition to being so beautiful, the service is PHENOMENAL. Gary is so professional and understanding throughout the entire process!!! Michelle was superwoman- she helped me throughout the planning and was my go to woman the day of. They are a dream team and will certainly make sure your wedding day is the best day of your lives!!!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Nastri · Married on 09/14/2019

Truly a Magical Place

We got married at Red Maple Vineyard on 9/14/2019. Picking RMV was the best decision we made for our wedding. The venue is absolutely stunning & the staff is incredible. We had planned for an outdoor ceremony & cocktail hour, but unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate with us. To be honest, I'm glad it didn't because the indoor option for the ceremony was better than the outdoor option - the staff set up votive & hurricane candles all over the barn and it made for such a romantic vibe. The grounds of the property are perfect for any type of picture you could ever want & we took full advantage of every spot we could. My bridesmaids and I got ready at RMV & the staff was so accommodating, they set up breakfast & coffee as well as a perfect area for hair and makeup. You truly feel at home when you're there. We opted into the bonfire after party, sparkler send off & rose bar -- all were incredible and added amazing little touches to our day. Lastly, the food - guests of our wedding still can't stop talking about how amazing the food was even a month later. From the farm to table station at the cocktail hour to the miso cod to the chocolate & strawberry cake - everything was delicious. I don't have a single negative thing to say about the venue - it was truly the perfect venue for our perfect day.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/31/2019

Truly Magical

We want to relive our wedding day over and over again thanks to everyone at Red Maple Vineyard.

When it came time to pick a venue, we had a pretty specific vision of what we wanted. After researching left and right, I fell onto RMV's website and my jaw dropped. This was it. I reached out to Gary and we set up an appointment to do a walk through. It was the first appointment available of the season (beginning of March as they were closed during the winter time) so there was still snow on the ground, no leaves or greenery in sight, the tent was gone so there was just bare ground (they were going to start construction of the new pavilion to replace the tent) and the venue was STILL beautiful. To be completely honest, I was ready to put down a deposit before I even saw it in person LOL. As soon as I stepped into that barn and was warmly greeted by Gary and his adorable farm dogs, I knew I was getting married at RMV. With only 5 Saturdays left for the upcoming year, I snagged a date and RMV became our wedding venue!

It goes without saying that this venue is STUNNING. The views, the barn, the pavilion, the details of the light fixtures, tastefully decorated rooms and flow of the entire property is to die for.
    What really turned this picturesque venue into a magical experience for us are the people of Red Maple Vineyard. Gary, Michelle, Shae, Amy and the whole RMV staff are the real MVP's here. Every single person involved was caring, attentive, organized, professional and turned our wedding day into a day that was beyond what we could have ever imagined. You can tell they love what they do. Gary would send us email updates regarding the state of the grounds, animals and gardens. Michelle answered every question (I had MANY) timely and detailed. Our tasting was HEAVENLY. She made it welcoming and put me at ease since I knew there were so many decisions I had to make. She wrote everything down so I didn't have to, recapped the entire session in person and then sent a follow up that day with everything we discussed. I'm very Type A and this was a DREAM for me.

When the big day came--I knew I was in good hands and the team really knocked it out of the park. I had a number of opportunities to step back and look at the details of how everything came together and I was in awe of what they had done. I have no other words to describe how I felt other than incredible. Throughout the entire night, our guests kept complimenting the venue, the service and the food. The food is outstanding, fresh and beautifully presented. We were all well fed that evening lol-- Marc and I included! I was told by many friends and family that "you wont have time to eat at your wedding" or "you wont have time for yourselves at your wedding" and let me tell you--Marc and I ate VERY well at our wedding and we had alone time!! All thanks to the RMV team.

I can go on and on but I need to cut this off somewhere so I will end by saying thank you to all that helped make our dream wedding come true. From the bottom of our hearts- we will never forget what you did for us and the incredible experience you gave our friends and family!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Maria Pio · Married on 08/25/2019

Best day ever!

There are no words to describe just how beautiful this venue is! My husband and I fell in love with it the moment we went to visit. Gary and team are pros at what they do and make you feel like you are at home during the entire day. Our guests cannot stop raving about the beauty of the venue, the delicious food and drinks, the warm and friendly staff and everything else in between. Thank you to Gary, Michelle, Angela, Shay and every single person who made our wedding day so special and seamless.
    If you are looking for a venue that has a rustic charm and out of this world food-- look no further, contact Gary and book your day. You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Christine · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely Stunning

We knew it was the one when we first walked in. The winery building, the new reception barn and the views from the ceremony site are jaw-dropping. Additionally, Gary, Michelle, and their team are genuinely nice people, who are accommodating and on top of things from start to finish. Food is ahhhmazing too! We couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect place to celebrate our special day

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Amy

Amy Gustin · Married on 06/14/2019

Incredible in Every Way!!

We honestly cannot say enough good things about our entire experience with Red Maple Vineyard and Cornerstone Caterers. From the very beginning and throughout the entire experience, they were open, friendly, reassuring, knowledgeable, organized, communicative, and thorough beyond the call of duty.

The property is stunning, the history is fascinating, the buildings are full of character and life.

We dealt most directly with Gary, Michelle, and Shay who were all truly wonderful. We were made to feel completely welcome at the first moment of our first visit. We were spoiled rotten with a truly remarkable food tasting (everything was sooooo good)! We were kept informed of various additions and implementations made to the venue over the course of the winter. They clearly have a great deal of experience at what they are doing and shared their knowledge and ideas with us without making us feel pressured to do anything we did not want to do.

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect. Our guests absolutely RAVED about the beauty of the venue, how incredible the food was, and how impeccable the service was. The staff was constantly present, positive, and unbelievably helpful. Several of our guests said that ours was either THE BEST or among THE BEST weddings they had ever attended – and we attribute this largely to Red Maple and Cornerstone.

We would run out of adjectives of praise if we continued to attempt to describe our experience with Red Maple Vineyard and Cornerstone Caterers. They are worth every penny and then some!

Amy & AJ Millin
    Married 6/14/19

Sent on 07/02/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply Amazing!

Before visiting Red Maple Vineyard, we knew it checked all the boxes - gorgeous photo backdrops, a perfect location in the Hudson Valley and five star reviews. What we didn’t realize was that beyond meeting all of the items on our “wedding wishlist” RMV was made up of the nicest people we would come across throughout our planning process. Gary, Michelle, Shay and the whole RMV staff are exactly the kind of people you want throwing the biggest celebration of your life. They are not only organized and dedicated, but truly caring and invested in making your wedding day exactly how you imagined it.

What made our experience so great was the little things they did for us along the way - keeping us updated on the farm animals, sending us pictures of the beautiful fall foliage on the property the week of our wedding, making sure we had some alone time to sit down and actually enjoy all the delicious food we picked out for cocktail hour. Speaking of the food from Cornerstone Catering (a RMV company). WOW. This is not the typical wedding banquet hall food people expect at a wedding. The food was better than some at our favorite restaurants in Brooklyn. The hardest part was having to choose which dishes we wanted following our amazing tasting!

In the end, we didn’t want our wedding to feel like a fancy sit down dinner, but rather a happy celebration with those we loved most. The flow of the entire day delivered on just that - the timing of the dishes, speeches and pouring of drinks by the amazing RMV staff exceeded all of our expectations. We truly cannot say enough great things about our experience with Red Maple Vineyard!! Please invite us to your wedding so we can experience it all again ;)

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 09/28/2018

I would not change a thing about my wedding at Red Maple Vineyard!

I can not say enough great things about Red Maple Vineyard and everyone that works there. They pulled off my absolute perfect wedding and did it all with smiles. There is no more beautiful setting to have a wedding ceremony than on top of their hill overlooking the Hudson river and their gorgeous barn. Then you walk down the hill to party the night away and you see the beautifully decorated tent and grand lawn and it all takes your breath away.
    On top of all the beautiful vistas the RMV team are all amazing. From Gary the owner taking his time to walk me and my bridesmaids around talking about the venue and its hidden secrets, to Michelle working behind the scenes to keep everyone organized and on time, to Trevor being there all day to help the entire wedding party with whatever they needed, including a few laughs.
    Everyone had a million and one compliments about the venue and the food, including a friend who says she wants her and her husband to get remarried just so they can have it at RMV.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

DREAM VENUE! Do not hesitate!

There isn’t enough praise to bestow upon the amazing team at Red Maple Vineyard. It was the first venue we looked at and with one date left during our desired time of year, we booked it immediately. Gary, the owner, is a joy to work with. He was willing to make some small changes to the contract that we requested and was just consistently available, in control, and willing to help in any way he could. Throughout the year and half between booking RMV and our actual wedding date, Gary would send helpful emails with bus companies, bands and DJs, hotel recommendations, nearby places for rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunches, etc. He’d also share RMV updates and photos, getting us all the more excited for our big day.

Michelle Marmo was our day-of coordinator at RMV. She was there to help with the rehearsal too (in the midst of setting up for another wedding, no less) and she also she oversaw our tasting. She was so laid back from the get-go that we wondered if she truly had everything under control. But boy, did she ever. The day of the wedding, Michelle was so on top of it. She was there, but also not suffocating—giving us space, while always making sure our champagne glasses were full. When we were too busy dancing and schmoozing to eat the delicious food, she boxed it up for us to take home. They just don’t come any nicer than Michelle. She was the exact kind of person you want running the show at your wedding: in control, but not controlling.

On top of that, Shaylene, Gary’s daughter, let us come by with our parents one day on a whim after we’d booked the venue and was kind enough to chat with us and give us some wine to taste. Truly, everyone at RMV treated us so kindly. Shay also did a beautiful job with our favors: jam and syrup from the farm.

It was so lovely to get married somewhere that was owned by a family; RMV oozes the kind of warmth and love you can only hope your wedding day is filled with. Beyond the people who run it, the venue itself is just beautiful. The outdoor spaces provide so many different backdrops for photos, and the way they use the stone wall and pergola to surround the tent makes it feel so much more special than your average wedding tent. Being at RMV, you feel like you’re somewhere even more far off than the Hudson Valley. Indoors, the main building offers so many comfortable seating options with different aesthetics, but each and every one incredibly beautiful and inviting. It’s homey and elegant all at the same time, which is exactly the vibe we were going for.

For our wedding, we wanted to bring in some things from outside Corner Stone (like cake and wine), and they were very amenable. We also did a lot of upcharges on the cocktail hour and meal, and they were generously willing to waive a few charges for us too. It’s clear they want to make their couples happy and will do whatever they can within reason to accommodate your requests.

One of the most special things they do for couples is during the cocktail hour, when they set aside all of the hor d'oeuvres for you on a balcony, so you can not only actually eat, but also share some quiet time and take in the beautiful scenery. It was one of our favorite wedding moments.

Everything on the day of our wedding went off without a hitch and we were just over the moon. We cannot thank the RMV and Corner Stone teams enough for everything they did to make our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Lucie · Married on 07/13/2018

Words are not enough to express how happy we are for choosing Red Maple for our big day. From the venue itself to the food, the planning logistics, the flow of the day, or the people working there, everything was perfect and well organized, and all our guests had the best time. My husband and I are still on cloud nine and it will take a few days to get back to reality. We feel like we've lived a dream. The only regret we have is, it went so fast, we wish we could do it again!

I was a very stressed bride and Gary and Michelle achieved the impossible: providing a perfect day with me having to worry about nothing. I couldn't recommend Red Maple enough <3

Sent on 07/31/2018

Dana · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I were married at RMV in July. The day was a dream come true!! We were sold on the venue from the day we saw it…and It was under 2 feet of snow in March. The grounds are stunning. Gary made us feel at ease since the day we met him, and was extremely responsive every step of the way as we planned for our day. He even sent updates on things happening on the farm, and new items added to the property. Julia was our day of coordinator, and she was amazing! We didn’t have to worry about one thing the day the wedding, and everything ran SO smoothly! Our guests were blown away by both the beauty of the venue and the quality and taste of the food. I HIGHLY recommend Red Maple Vineyard!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2018

Cornerstone caters did a beautiful job with our wedding. The amount of food was great!! It was delicious. Julia is responsive, calm, and helped make sure the day ran smoothly. She was great to work with- fabulous!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Chad Bender · Married on 06/02/2018

An exceptional and unique venue

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding venue than Red Maple Vineyard! My wife and I were married in June 2018 and had an amazing experience from our first tour with Gary back in October 2016, all the way through our wedding day. The vineyard is beautiful and we loved that it was a small, family-operated venue. I think RMV really stands out from all the other places we saw because they pay such close attention to the little details that make a wedding day special. Things like having live trees inside the tent, all the beautiful / eclectic antiques throughout the tasting room that make it feel unique, having a horse escort the buses up the hill to the ceremony site, and having a beautiful balcony for the bride and groom to have a moment to themselves between cocktail hour and the reception (and the list goes on). The food is absolutely amazing from the passed hor d’ourves to the duet plate—we love that they use fresh, in-season ingredients. I don’t usually eat salmon but Gary’s Nobu style salmon is incredible, and our farm-fresh strawberry and chocolate mousse cake was amazing. Gary was also great to work with-- always responsive and really showed that he cared about making our wedding day special. On the day itself, the entire RMV team was incredibly attentive to our needs -- from helping to shuttle our handicapped guests to and from the ceremony site, to making sure my wife and I always had a drink in hand. We've always heard from our friends that something would go wrong on our wedding day and we kept waiting to see what that would be... but it never happened! Our wedding day was better than we could have ever imagined and our friends and family are still raving about the amazing food and beautiful venue.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Julie · Married on 11/03/2017

Red Maple Vineyard is magical. Though my florist was awesome, Red Maple almost doesn't need any flowers to look gorgeous. The views of the hudson from the ceremony on the hill were breathtaking, the grounds are beautiful and the winery / barn venue is so cozy yet refined. The team at Red Maple is AMAZING. Gary and Michelle went above and beyond and really made our wedding the best day of our lives. All of our family was raving about the venue and want to come back just to visit.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I got married at Red Maple on Sunday, October 15, 2017, and all I can say is, Red Maple met and completely exceeded our expectations through the entire process. I would not look any further for your wedding venue. Red Maple has a professional and outstanding staff, from the waiters to the bartenders - everyone was incredibly friendly the night of our wedding. Gary, the owner, and Julia, the day-of-coordinator at the venue, are complete professionals, and answered my myriad of questions I had throughout the entire process in a timely fashion. I’m quite detail-oriented and had many questions, and the responsiveness and friendly nature was so wonderful to work with over 1.5 years from when we booked the venue to our wedding. Even after doing tons of research myself, we ending up taking all of Red Maple’s recommendations throughout the process in regards to timing and details, and we did NOT regret it. They really know how to throw a party seamlessly, and the food and drinks were flowing the entire night. The venue itself was absolutely gorgeous and many guests commented on how it was one of the nicest weddings they had ever attended. The reception tent was decorated wonderfully, and the view of Hudson Valley at the hilltop where we had our ceremony was stunning. You get the feel of an outdoor wedding when choosing this venue, and none of the risk as Red Maple as a lovely rain plan option of getting married under the tent. We wanted a rustic, autumn-chic feel, but where our older guests would be completely comfortable (indoor bathrooms, real floors in the tent, rain plan) - and Red Maple place nailed our vision. And, THE FOOD! My husband and I are foodies, and most of the time we never think much of wedding food. However, the food at Red Maple by the fabulous Corner Stone Caterers was absolutely DELICIOUS, and of the same quality (if not even better) than the same food we tried at the tasting. Guests in particular raved about all of the passed appetizer

Sent on 11/05/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

Our Red Maple VIneyard wedding was SO amazing, all thanks to the wonderful staff. I wish we could give them 100 stars! We booked in early April 2016 for a fall wedding, and were so lucky to get the last Saturday available in September 2017 - we emailed Gary to book it the moment we got home that night! They made the planning process so easy for us, by quick email responses to sharing vendor recommendations to suggestions on flow and building a timeline for us that totally maximized dancing time. Shay was even kind enough to give our parents tours around the property a few times in the off-season as we were up in the area! The food was BEYOND amazing, and they catered to making a gluten free plate for me, a GF cake topper, and a GF fruit pie for our pie bar (instead of cake!). The team made sure we had plenty of time to enjoy cocktail hour apps, our entrees, and dessert... we were very full! Michelle and day-of staff meant we didn't need a wedding planner or coordinator–they take care of that for you! I never felt stressed in the planning process.

It was unseasonably cold on our wedding day, around 50-55 degrees and overcast after a rainy morning. When we arrived, Gary walked us through the Plan B option again, but never made us feel pressured to make a decision before we were ready. I had always dreamed of the outdoor ceremony, so we confirmed Plan A outdoors just an hour or two and he got the crew right to work. The staff served hot cider to the guests as a welcome drink, and even provided me with a blanket to keep warm until walking down the aisle! My guy friend loves to dance and sweats a lot - he completely sweat thru his shirt. The staff offered to give him a new shirt for the evening and drycleaned his shirt onsite by the end of the night. Now THAT is service!

Red Maple Vineyard is a dream venue, with a dream team behind it. It's the type of place that feels like home.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

Red Maple Vineyard was the most beautiful perfect place to have a wedding! I cannot get over how special the day was and how red maple vineyard contributed so much to that! Gary was amazing to work with. Very easygoing and very accommodating even with last minute add ons. I still have people tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to, from the venue itself, the staff, and the food and wine. The staff was so friendly and gracious and everything ran seamlessly. Everyone got their meal at the same time, not a glass empty, and a smile on every person's face! Visiting the venue pre wedding I loved it, but seeing the venue on the day of blew my mind. I couldn't have asked for anything better!!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Ronit · Married on 08/25/2017

Red Maple Vineyard is an amazing place to have your dream wedding. The place itself is gorgeous over looking the Hudson River.
    The food is delicious, Farm to Table. Above all the staff is amazing, attentitive, friendly, accomobdating and attentive to every detail and request. It does not feel as if the staff is working, they feel like a family. They took all the worries away. The presentation, the tent, the after party fire pit, the indoor outdoor space, all makes for an amazing party.
    Red Maple Vineyard is a beautiful, tasty, inclusive, worry free perfect place to have a wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2017

catherine · Married on 07/29/2017

Corner Stone Caterers were the best. All of our guests raved about the food, especially the hors d'oeuvres. We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Valerie · Married on 06/16/2017

I can't say enough great things about Red Maple Vineyard and their entire staff. This was the only place my (now) husband and I looked at for our wedding, and as soon as we walked in we were overwhelmed with how naturally beautiful this place is (I booked it the second I left!) Gary, Michelle, and Shay are the nicest people you will every meet and they made the entire wedding process and day run so smoothly we didn't have a second of stress. They were always there to answer any questions we had; Shay even gave my husbands parents (from England) a tour of the venue when they were here for a visit before the wedding- it was incredibly sweet! Every guest was raving about the venue and especially the food- I was shocked when a family member who usually always complains about food told me everything was so good! The morning of our wedding was raining and I was at first upset we wouldn't have the ceremony outside- but when I saw the tent decorated on the morning of the wedding I was beyond happy to have the ceremony inside! Everything was just so beautiful and I can go on forever about how happy we are to have found this place... Thank you RMV, Gary, Shay and Michelle!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/10/2017

We had our wedding at Red Maple Vineyard in early June and it could not have been more perfect. Gary and Michelle and the whole team there are incredible and really made our day the wedding of our dreams. They were helpful and responsive throughout the process and Michelle ran the wedding day-of seamlessly. Our favorite part was when our own personal waiter whisked us away at the end of cocktail hour so we could have a drink and sample the delicious hors d'oeuvres (texas lollipops were a big hit!) in private. It's their special attention to detail like this that really made our day.

The venue itself is truly spectacular and we couldn't have dreamed a better place to get married. We were fortunate that it was a beautiful day, but even if it wasn't, the rain plan there is just as good as the good weather plan on top of the hill. The food is also so delicious and fresh, with some of the ingredients coming straight from the garden on site.

I would recommend RMV a million times over!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2017

DREAM TEAM TO WORK WITH!
    I can't say more good things about the RMV team. From venue, service, food and experience, these guys are top notch! From the first day we met to up until the wedding day, Gary and team took care of every step with ultimate professionalism and style. The operations were sharp, the attention to detail was unlike I've seen plus the service day of was incredible. Our guests still comment on the number of staff the day looking after everything.
    Plus - we had plan B (under the arbor) for the ceremony because of the weather and it was stunning people thought it was Plan A. Again, can't say enough good things and if you are interested please check out this venue!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Team Corner Stone Caterers and Red Maple Vineyard gave us the most incredible wedding that absolutely exceeded our (and our families' and friends') expectations.
    At the start - given how unbelievably beautiful Red Maple Vineyard is and given how delicious the tasting was -we knew it would be amazing. But it was even better than we could have imagined. Gary (catering), Julia (planning and logistics), and Michelle ( our "day of" coordinator) were also very easy and fun to work with leading up to the wedding. Then - the week of the wedding and on actual day the team made us feel so at ease, taken care of, and happy. The farm, sporting its autumn best, looked beautiful: The tent is gorgeous and the barn/winery building is charming and elegant. The ceremony site (a hill called Deer Ridge that overlooks the entire farm as well as the Hudson River) - was breath-taking.
    And the flow of the evening was perfect. All of the team's suggestions (from doing a first look, to flow of the evening to maximize dancing, etc.) were spot on. Last but not least, the food was so unreal that we are still hearing from friends and family how much they love it. The fire pit after-party with scotch and s'mores was also a ginormous hit.
    I also have to mention that the wait and bar staff were wonderfully attentive and kind.
    I cannot recommend Red Maple or Corner Stone more highly. Not only was it the wedding of my dreams - I believe it was a great value considering the quality of service, the beauty/size of the venue, and all of the items that are included in the venue fee (tables, chairs, linens, tent, ceremony site and refreshments etc.) When we toured other venues in NYC and in the surrounding Hudson Valley - we felt like Red Maple included a lot more than most places.
    If you like the feel of Red Maple Vineyard - and are lucky enough to find an opening (they book up quickly!) - dont hesitate!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Sandra · Married on 10/14/2016

I don't even know how to fully express how amazing Gary and his entire team is. The venue is breathtaking and is the perfect setting to have a rustic chic Hudson Valley vineyard wedding without the headache of having to figure out the logistics on your own. They have the infrastructure to support the event rain or shine and have all sorts of contingency plans in place. You literally don't have to worry about a thing since they have it covered. Michelle managed the day of affair and helped us to iron out all the details to a tee and provided plenty of guidance along the way when I was stuck on a decision. The food and wine were incredible and to this day we receive compliments on how amazing it was and we come from a family of very picky and discerning eaters. Gary really helped us customize the menu and allowed us to incorporate really interesting appetizers while also ensuring we had staple food items that would appeal to the masses. It also felt good to know that a lot of the items were coming from their farm and are locally sourced and they do their best to operate sustainably. Thank you so much for an amazing and unforgettable night. Everything was better than we could have ever imagined. The staff was so attentive. Literally when the night was over all the decorations and items we brought in were packed up and ready to load. My bustle was starting to fall down and I had a dedicated staff member who helped me get it pinned properly. All our guests raved about the attention they received and how delicious the food was. The Stone family and team are incredible and have every detail covered which allowed us to have the peace of mind to truly enjoy the day. We felt cared for and taken care of as if we were family and not just another client. The personalized attention was top notch. Thank you for pulling off our dream wedding!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Maria · Married on 10/01/2016

Cornerstone and Julia were wonderful. Our event was October at Wainwright House and really Cornerstone and especially Julia made everything work. The food was wonderful and Julia navigated issues with Wainwright and other vendors with ease - she was amazing. We will definitely use Cornerstone again.

Sent on 10/21/2016