Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kathi Littwin Photography

Thanks for stopping by to see some of my wedding work.

Each wedding is unique but all of them share love, family, friends and joy. My job is to show all of those elements in a beautiful, fun and captivating photo story. With over 15 years of experience shooting weddings and plenty more as an art photographer, I keep it modern, fresh and easy.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kathi

Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Kathi is simply the BEST! If you want exquisite photographs that capture the love and beauty of your wedding, hire her immediately! Kathi is very professional to work with, and from our first meeting at her studio, I could tell she really captures something special with her pictures. She had also shot my friend's wedding, and I was struck by how her pictures depicted the magic of the day and covered every element of the event! I knew I could be totally confident in her for our big day.

Kathi was flexible with our schedules for our "Engagement Shoot" and met us very early on a Saturday morning in Central Park. I was nervous as I've never had professional photos taken before, but she really put us at ease and made it feel completely natural. She spent a lot of time with us, making sure the lighting and our positioning was ideal, and we have incredible photos from that day (which she turned around to us in less than 2 weeks).

For the wedding, it was really a pleasure to work with her and her second shooter, Harrison. As the venue was a mansion house, they found tons of places to take pictures, inside and outside, for unique and beautiful shots. Not only did they capture us, our families and bridal party, but also all of our guests in both posed and totally candid and wonderful shots! I honestly don't know how they covered SO much of the wedding!!! I think what really sets Kathi apart is her candids - the special moments from the day. She looks for lots of different angles / set ups / interesting ways to showcase the people at the event and all the special details and decor.

I really can't recommend Kathi more highly! I'm so glad I got to work with her for my wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are overjoyed with our pictures that Kathi took of our wedding. She captured every special moment, harnessing all of our excitement and emotion in each shot, along with all the beautiful details of the event. Throughout the process she was absolutely wonderful to work with: responsive, professional, flexible, filled with ideas and also very receptive to our own initiatives. I cannot recommend anyone more highly - Kathi is the best!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Kathi highly enough! She is so talented and was great to work with leading up to the wedding - giving us a timeline for photos and ensuring she had a list of all the important people we wanted pictures with. And having her photograph us on our wedding day was even better. She and Miana (who was also wonderful!) made us feel so comfortable and were sure to get special shots (even pulling us aside during the reception in an unobtrusive way to get a shot by the water with perfect evening light!). Many of our guests commented on how great our photographer was, saying "she was everywhere!" Her photography is beautiful and she is wonderful to work with - I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1476459719524 20130720cathomas8384 copy
220x220 sq 1476459726237 20160902juleslaura4419
220x220 sq 1476459733338 20130720cathomas7116bw copy

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Kathi is an extremely talented photographer, and we're huge fans of her work! Highly recommend her!

Kathi and her company, Kathi Littwin Photography, is an absolute pleasure to work with. She believes in capturing the essence of what she is photographing, not just a pretty picture, and works with her clients to create lasting memories. Highly recommend!

We have had the pleasure of working with Kathi at both of our venues The Wainwright House and The Red Maple Vineyard. She and her team are very professional and have captured beautiful images on every occasion.

Truly what a great photographer should be.The pictures say it all! 5 stars all the way!

88 Wyckoff Street 2B, Brooklyn, NY 11201   See On Map