Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11249 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About William Thomas Photography

William Thomas Photography is a contemporary wedding photographer in Long Island, New York City. His cutting-edge yet timeless artistic style will amaze you, as they portray both the love and magic of your big day. He'll capture your wedding moments with avant-garde photographs that maintain respect for your wedding and cultural traditions. William Thomas is a renown professional who will make the wedding planning process much easier, and the wedding day even more special for you.

William Thomas Photography produces handcrafted prints, albums, and video for your wedding. Thomas is a self-proclaimed hopeless romantic who values the love that creates cherished moments on your wedding day. He offers different photography and cinematography packages, with discounts available for vegan weddings and elopements. Some of his products and services include:

• All day coverage of your wedding event
  • Handcrafted photo albums, thank you cards, and other prints
  • Cinematography collections (wedding reel video and more)
Follow William Thomas Photography on

William Thomas Photography 6
William Thomas Photography 7

Kelley · Married on 01/19/2019

Incredible

Words cannot express how wonderful is was to work with Billy and his group. He is one of the most genuine kind people you’ll ever meet. Besides how sweet he, his talent makes him truly stand out. We absolutely loved our engagement pictures and our wedding photos were out of this world. My husband and I searched for the perfect photographer for 6 months and we found him! Billy is THE best out there.

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Jolicoeur · Married on 11/16/2018

The Best Wedding Photographer's Out There!

I hired Billy and Mike from William Thomas Photography for my wedding day (11/16/2018) and I am so glad I did. On the actual wedding day itself, both Billy and Mike were amazing to work with. I honestly can't say enough about this duo.

I think what was most important to me was that they let myself and my partner have our moments. Though they were so helpful and provided support and guidance throughout the day, I never felt that they were "in the ceremony" with us. During our first look prior to the ceremony, they stood close by with their cameras as my partner and I laughed and cried as we saw each other for the first time that day. When we got our pictures back and I went through the ceremony shots I thought "How did they get that shot, I don't even remember seeing them there!" They captured every single moment of the day, and somehow still let us enjoy our moments without feeling intruded upon.

During the day, Mike and Billy kept us on time and organized without being overly pushy. They gave us great direction and created some really beautiful shots (both posed and candid). Our portrait shots, our ceremony shots, and our reception shots all came out beautiful. They captured some photos of friends and family I had specifically requested and included a bunch more beautiful shots I hadn't even know I wanted. Our photos are stunning and I know my partner and I will treasure them for years to come.

Oh and one more thing! Billy and Mike were fun! The wedding day itself can feel very stressful and very rushed and I have to say, Billy and Mike made sure I had fun. They weren't stoic, rushed, photographers, only intent on getting the shot. Instead, they were really friends to me and my partner that day, checked in regularly to see how we were doing, and made us laugh along the way. They are amazing and worth every penny!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    William Thomas Photography 12
    William Thomas Photography 13

William Thomas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Elegant Designs by Joy
    Elegant Designs by Joy Wedding Florists

William is such a gifted & talented photographer. We have known him & worked on weddding's with him several times, & he's always so easy going & fun making his couple's show there true self. Check out his Facebook page to see currant work & Read Reviews, to find out what makes him such a great vendor to hire for your special day.