74 Reviews for William Thomas Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Toning (1)
Matted Prints (1)
72 William Thomas Photography Reviews

Billy and his team were absolutely amazing in every way! They were professional, kind, patient, and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. Billy was right next to us the entire day snapping each and every shot we asked for! Billy came with Mike, Harrison, and Greg who were all amazing as well. They captured every detail of our special day! We can’t wait to see our wedding video and pictures. We can not recommend William Thomas Photography enough!!!

Profile Picture Courtney & Jesse , 7/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

I don't even know where to start. Billy was extremely professional and personable. He made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera and had my whole family and bridal party singing his praises by the end of the night. The pictures are absolutely stunning, artistic, and perfectly captured the love and joy my husband and I felt on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Words won't sufficiently articulate my gratitude - but here it goes. Billy and his team are not only professional at what they do, they also are extremely talented, reliable, kind, passionate, organized and just an absolute pleasure to work with. Throughout the process Billy always made time for me to talk through ideas, concerns, suggestions, and anything that could help drive sound decisions. He always knew how to make me and my (now) husband feel comfortable, and at ease in such a stressful period (during meetings, the engagement photo shoot, and of course the day of as well as now even as we go through making the album). I am so happy with how all the photos turned out, and do not stop getting compliments. He works with whatever budget you have as well, which is always appreciated. Not to mention, other vendors I worked with that were familiar with Billy's work, were only saying good things. If you want to have something go right on your special day, and photos you will cherish, I suggest at least giving Billy a preliminary call, and you'll see what I am talking about.

Profile Picture Leah, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Billy is a creative genius! Our wedding pictures came out amazing, with so many options to chose from; it’s almost too much. Billy and team perfectly captured the vision and vibes for our small wedding. From the moment I met Billy I knew he was our guy, he is super laid back, friendly, and professional. He is extremely helpful and willing to help with any issues or concerns you may have, as well as offer his own honest opinions as well. For a couple who does not particularly enjoy being photographed, Billy and his team made us feel comfortable and relaxed through it all. I would absolutely recommend William Thomas Photography for your wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Billy and his team are absolute top notch professionals with hearts of gold!! They brought such a positive aura to my wedding day, kept everybody calm and orderly, and were constantly asking if they could help with more. They captured my day in such a phenomenally beautiful way, getting unbelievable shots of our wedding. They did all of this while staying seemingly unnoticed. Billy made sure we spoke multiple times before the big day and went over the important details. He helped me create a timeline, went over the shots we were interested in, etc. He was extremely receptive to my pinterest page, and got our photos back within a week!!! Not only are Billy's photographs of premier quality, but the character of him and his team will not be found elsewhere. They are a group of kind and caring professional experts in this field who have an unmatched artistry in photography. I would recommend William Thomas Photography to anyone and everyone, you will have the most beautiful photos with the greatest team in the world!! Thank you Billy for everything!!

Photos
Profile Picture Cara, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

I cannot express how wonderful William Thomas Photography was in making our wedding a special day. From meeting him for the first time, we both knew that Bill would put his all into this project. We were looking for a personal experience and his team made us feel that way. Getting married during the first snow fall of the season could spell disaster for some, but they made us feel comfortable and were excited to take advantage of the weather and get some beautiful shots. We all braved the elements and the pictures are amazing. He had a vision and we allowed him to create it for us and could not be happier. The level of professionalism and calmness was first rate. Their ability to get candid photos of all family members on both sides of a 245 person wedding was amazing. We thank William Thomas Photography for all that they did for us and would highly recommend them to all.

Profile Picture Adam, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I cannot be more satisfied with Billy and his team. From day one of meeting him and Maggie in a coffee shop in the NYC, we knew we were in good hands. We got married on September 23rd, 2017 in Montauk, NY. Maggie and her team (her + 1 more photographer, +2 videographers) arrived early and started working right away. A great aspect about their packages is that they don't put a time limit on your day, you tell them when you want them there and they stay until the last dance! Maggie was an absolute superstar on the day of our wedding. She captured so many amazing moments, and was hustling around to every location scoping at great spots to capture. I will never forget her running up a hill (in 85 degrees weather) to meet the bridal party, just to get one more picture. We received our photos within 2 months after our wedding, received our thank you cards within a few days of choosing our photos and received our highlight video/wedding film within 3 months of our wedding day, and we are obsessed with everything!! We cannot recommend this group more!! We've gotten so many compliments on everything! Thank you for capturing our day in the most amazing ways possible!! XOXO

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Billy and his team are by far the best of the best. They are not only talented artists, but kind-hearted, amazing individuals. Billy has such a keen eye for photography and knows exactly how to capture those spectacular memories you only ever dream of having! I couldn't be any happier!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

We first met Billy when he was photographing a close friend’s wedding. He had a positive, calm, and warm energy and he was totally unobtrusive. But when we saw the way he was able to capture the unique relationships to the couple, we were amazed.

When it came time for planning our own special day, Billy was the only photographer on our list. Billy was already booked on the day of our wedding, but had us meet with his associate, Marguerite (Maggie) Pintauro, who was at our other friend’s weddings
as Billy’s second photographer. Maggie was wonderful from our first meeting. She had Billy’s same cool energy, had a great portfolio, and clearly wanted us to have the best photos.

We are big theater fans and getting pictures in the theater district was important to us. As the theater district and Times Square are neighbors, this meant a lot of outdoor shots, dodging traffic and tourists. A stressful situation under normal circumstances, forget about being photographed as you navigate the crowds. Maggie was a pro, as was Mike, who was assisting Maggie during our engagement shoot and again at the wedding. We were having so much fun, our engagement shot turned into a 3-hour event!

Our wedding was a 9-hour event, not including the pre-event photos that Maggie and her team captured. The wedding also included a lot of live performances. Maggie and her team were with us throughout, capturing the amazing moments from the day (scripted and not). People kept saying to us, “Your photographers seem to be everywhere.” Reviewing the amazing shots in the online gallery, it’s clear that Maggie and Mike were indeed everywhere, forever preserving special memories and moments.

We were selected to appear in the NYTimes Wedding Announcements, and selected one of the amazing photos from our engagement shoot with Maggie to accompany the announcement. We love that for all time, in print, our wedding is now associated with WT Photography.

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We can't say enough great things about William Thomas Photography! Billy was a pleasure to work with from our first conversation, and we are so grateful to have had Maggie, Mike and Keith with us to capture our big day! A friend sent us to William Thomas and now we have had the pleasure of doing the same. Looking forward to seeing them again when they capture our close friends' wedding in December!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was fortunate enough to have William and his brother Mike work my wedding. They were absolutely awesome. The day went off with out a hitch. The photos are amazing and my wife and I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Nick, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

William and the whole WTP Team are an absolute pleasure to work with! I cannot say enough about them! From our initial meeting, engagement shoot, all the in-between and of course the wedding day- it was a truly wonderful experience. William and the team are very professional, pay great attention to detail and have the perfect mannerism and energy which make spending a whole day with them super EASY and FUN. All of our photos/ save the dates and thank you's came out beautifully and we received MANY compliments from friends and family. I have recommended and continue to recommend William to anyone looking for a great photographer/videographer team. THANK YOU BILLY!!

Profile Picture Alisa, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wouldn't give straight 5's if anything was a 4. William Thomas & his team are great. He's worth every penny. We got married 4 months ago & we're still getting compliments on our photo's. A handful of ppl wanted his number & to book him. He's the real deal. On top of being a photographer, he's a dope person. We always loved seeing him, talking to him & dealing with him. When you got so much going on, having someone you enjoy working with makes it more enjoyable.

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nothing short of incredible! William and his team were able to capture the magic of our day from start to finish without stopping the party! The entire team is so personal and easy to work with. They made our experience from our engagement photos throughout our wedding day stress free & personal.

Profile Picture Jacqui, 6/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This vendor is absolutely amazing. Their photography is of amazing quality and their customer service is awesome.

Profile Picture Janet, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Billy was THE best. We used him and his team for our photography and videography. He as so easy to work with, had great ideas, and made our big day so special. The photos came out beautifully and we can’t wait to see the video!!!

Profile Picture Courtney , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Billy was so attentive the days leading up to our wedding and touched base with us several times to make sure there wasn't anything he could do to ease the stress of it all. We ended up having rain on and off all day during our wedding. Billy kept a close eye on the weather and got us outside for some AMAZING photos. He knew how much it meant to me to get those shots and I am so grateful. We also had a large wedding party which I know can often be difficult to manage. Billy and Harrison were never pushy, in fact they were ridiculously polite, and still kept us all on track with the days time line. Our photos are not just wedding photos, they feel like pieces of art. The creativity and thought that went into every shot continues to blow me away. Sending a HUGE thank you to William Thomas Photography. True professionals, and all around awesome people.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The best of the best. Undoubtedly one of the easiest decisions of our wedding was having WT as our photographer. He truly loves what he does and is amazingly talented. His response time is very quick, and he is always looking to help in any way possible. Every experience with him, from our wedding day, to email exchanges, to our engagement shoot was flawless. He has an eye for capturing the most beautiful scenaries and details. All of the pictures came out even more beautiful than we could have imagined! His team is fantastic as well- we had Maggie and Mike and they were the best! They made our wedding day extra perfect and we couldn't be happier with our experience with them.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

THE BEST! Where do I begin!?? Billy was recommended to me and from the second I spoke to him on the phone I was pretty certain this is who we needed to photograph and video our wedding. Then meeting him in person the deal was done Billy is so warm and passionate about what he does and seeing his work left no doubt in my mind. And it paid off. We absolutely love our photos and videos sooooooo much. My family was speechless with everything as well! Billy and his team crushed it. Their professionalism and laid back personalities made the whole day seemless and fun. We are both super uncomfortable in front of a camera and they made it so easy ! Not to mention they made us look pretty good ;) Ohhhhhh and the engagement photos ! Ahhhh!!! Just everything ! Love them! thank you guys for being so awesome !
Marisa & sean !

Photo
Profile Picture Marisa, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We are so happy with the memories that were captured! Billy and his team are so wonderful and easy to work with! As an artist, I loved the attention to detail and the uniqueness of the photos. We got married on a holiday which I knew would be difficult to find vendors but Billy and his team were more than happy to photograph our special day! Everyone on the team is works so hard to make sure they capture your special moments. Professional, considerate and a joy to have around!

Profile Picture Tori, 12/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough nice things about William Thomas Photography! I had seen an engagement shoot of Will's on Facebook before I was even engaged and I knew I wanted him to be my wedding photographer. Throughout the whole process, Will was available to answer my questions, was very receptive to ideas, and very easy going which made the whole process a breeze. Will also made it very easy to stick to a budget, but not sacrifice quality of work. The day of my wedding, Will and his team arrived on time and ready to work a long day. They were professional, polite, willing to roll with the punches, always upbeat and energetic, and some of the nicest people I have ever met. I highly recommend William Thomas Photography for your big day. You will not be disappointed.
Thank you Will, Maggie, Keith, Greg, and Mike for helping to capture memories that my guests and I will never forget!
Love, Danny and Vicky Betanzos
November 12, 2016

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing William Thomas Photography was by far the best decision I made in planning my wedding. There are no words to describe how wonderful Billy and his team were on our special day!! Photography was the most important decision for me in the planning process. I spent weeks pouring over pictures until I saw Billy's work. I knew immediately that I had to meet him. Once we met, I knew I made the right decision. His eye for photography and extreme talent is unsurpassed!! Everyone who sees our engagement pictures and wedding photos say they are the best they have ever seen. All my family and friends said they never saw a team work as hard or take such creative shots before. Billy and his team really felt like part of the family and I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to capture our special memories!!!! I highly recommend you choose William Thomas Photography for photo and video. You will be thrilled with the results!
Thanks again Billy and crew!!
Love, Jennifer and Todd Keyes 10/30/16 Wedding

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not be more happy with Billy and the whole crew at William Thomas Photography!! We used them for our engagement photoshoot and our wedding. The engagement photoshoot was great because we were able to get to know Billy a bit and he was able to get to know our style and story. Our wedding day was amazing. The whole team at William Thomas Photography were phenomenal. They were professional, pleasant, funny, engaged, accommodating, and of course talented. They captured so many beautiful moments of our day that we are now able to treasure for a lifetime. From the early morning of getting ready into the late hours of the reception, they were enthusiastic and energetic the entire time. We couldn’t be happier with our pictures, highlight film and wedding film. We watched our film on our one year anniversary and enjoyed every minute of re-living our day, and getting to be a part of moments that we didn’t see that day. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our experience with Billy and William Thomas Photography and highly recommend them to anyone for all occasions!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

William was fantastic throughout the whole process of preparing for our wedding. Our initial meeting was very positive, and he was very patient, detail oriented, and clearly passionate about his work while explaining and showing his photographs. Leading up to the wedding, he gained my full trust, and although I was stressed about many other things in our wedding, I knew the photographs would not be something I needed to worry about. Our engagement photos turned out breathtaking with the Manhattan skyline and central park. Our wedding pictures looked like a million dollars in our outdoor setting. He was reassuring and communicated very well during planning and while taking the pictures.He was very clear regarding the whole process, and also very helpful in giving advice. This was important in preventing stress as he is experienced in knowing what works and what doesn't leading up to the special day. He was also open and understanding to our ideas. It was clear that he has the experience in making sure the day (and everything that comes before) runs smoothly. Thank you for the great experience William and the pictures look wonderful!

Profile Picture Sinem, 9/18/16, 1 Review