About Cullen Creations

Let's create what lies in your imagination!

I Understand that Planning your wedding is at the top of your to do list, however your life is still happening and it can be hard to find time for everything.

Regardless of how you choose to let me help, I promise to listen to your hopes and fears, jitters, and concerns. To provide help without pressure and advice without obligation. To deliver equal doses of care and honesty because I’m confident that after you start working with me you will learn to trust me with your wedding, as I have your best interest at heart.

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Florist, Wedding Invitation, Wedding Decor & Lighting, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Albany, Long Island, Westchester, New York City

Delivery (1)
Samples (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Corsages (1)

Wow, am I glad I found Heather! I cannot say enough positive things about Heather. I had a very short engagement and was planning a 2 day wedding at a DIY barn venue in the Catskills and decided to hire Heather as my Day of Coordinator (for the whole weekend) and Designer/Decorator. This was the best decision I ever made. My weekend could NOT have run without her. Heather is patient, calm, flexible and honest. She is willing to offer customized solutions based on your needs, and helped me pull off the 2 day wedding extravaganza for a Pakistani/Jamaican fusion wedding. Despite not knowing everything about how a traditional South Asian Wedding is run, Heather took our direction and blew it out of the park. She answered all questions, found ways for us to maximize our decor and design rentals and helped advise us on things we should invest in vs things we sholudn't. She is extremely creative and has a good eye, especially for weddings with a rustic touch! She gave great vendor recommendations and knew a ton about the particular venue we were getting married at and her insight was invaluable. By the end of our weekend, Heather felt like a close friend. Thank you for making our wedding so magical! I would HIGHLY recommend Heather to anyone looking for support for their big day!

Profile Picture Faryal, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

if i could write a book about how great Heather is i would. She was literally my savior if i didn't have her i wouldn't have had the wedding i always dreamt of. She made sure all my visions were coming to life. She was by my side when i was under so much stress, she always made sure we were on time with evething, and reassured me when i doubted myself. Honestly heather is a genius and extremely creative, she listens to what you want and makes suggestions, never once did i think she had a bad idea. She listened to me vent even as a friend not a professional planner. I gained a friendship out of this wedding and i'm so glad i by chance I found Heather. She comes up with ideas that you can't even find on Pinterest. We had the most beautiful wedding i received so many phone calls from guests the week after saying they've never seen a wedding so magical before.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1458609464538

Free Decor Rentals Included

$500.00 Value | Promo Code: Fiancee
When Cullen Creations is hired As your Full Wedding Planner we will include Our Fiancée Rental Package which is a package that includes over 1000 Décor items for you to use to Decorate your wedding with. (this is a $500.00 Value and you can view Our Fiancée Rental Items here: http://www.cullen-creations.com/#!fiancee/c2tf )
#WW657d0aae06572893

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Heather has been a great planner and intermediary on several weddings and events we've worked together.

Cullen's Creations is a one-stop shop for all of your event planning needs! Heather from Cullen's Creations can take your wedding vision and bring it to life. She truly cares about her customers needs and wants.

We have worked with Cullen Creations numerous times in the past 5 years. It is always a pleasure to work with Heather and see her work with all her customers. Heather makes sure all of her brides get the best in Wedding planning and any other service she provides for them. I have heard this from countless brides and families that have used her for her services. We at Orapellos Wood Fired Pizza recommend Cullen Creations and Heather for all of your Wedding Planning needs.!!

Happy to refer clients to Cullen Creations! Beautiful work and unique designs! Keep up the good work!

Events

West Islip, NY   See On Map
631-678-7891 (phone)
Roxbury, NY   See On Map
168 Anderson Rd, Stamford, NY 12167   See On Map
631-678-7891 (phone)
Albany, NY   See On Map
Cullen Creations is a wedding Planner from Stamford, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Roxbury, Albany, and Long Island. Cullen Creations is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Stamford wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Decor, Flowers, & Planning.