Cullen Creations

Stamford, NY View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Cullen Creations is a wedding design company in The Catskills of New York. They are able to cover every aspect of your wedding vision from florals, to rentals, to set up and break down and more. The team at Cullen Creations only take on a limited amount of events per year to helps ensure each of their clients get the attention and care they deserve.

On the day of your wedding, the planners will take care of delivery, setup, and cleanup. The wedding planners offer the following services for all types of weddings:

• Event design
  • Linens
  • Full planning
  • Invitations and stationary
  • Custom wedding projects
  • Custom wedding services to fit your needs

Areas Covered

• The Capital Region
  • The Catskills
  • The Adirondacks
  • Central New York
  • Hudson Valley
  • Long Island, NY
  • & Beyond

Husband & Wife Team Cullen Creations is owned by Heather & Jae a husband and wife team. Quality over quantity is their motto & to help ensure this Heather is your point of contact from start to finish and when your wedding day arrives both Heather and Jae will be onsite to make your vision come to life just as you imagined it.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 05/07/2022

Cullen Creations is amazing

Heather Cullen was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. I wasn’t really a flowers person and wanted to do minimal florals for my wedding. Heather really helped me to create the perfect amount of flowers and overall floral vision for our wedding day. She has a good eye and made great suggestions from colors to overall presentation. I wanted a black rose bouquet with 1 red rose as my personal bride bouquet. When she walked into my hotel the morning of the wedding with the black rose bouquet I cried because it was so perfect. She also has a huge warehouse space with tons of signage and wedding pieces available for rent for your special day. You can basically think of her space as a giant Pinterest flea market. We ended up renting an arbor from her and a bunch of other signage pieces for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She transformed our venue into something that far exceeded my expectations. She was very easy to work with and extremely quick to respond. She was also very reasonable and transparent with her pricing which we greatly appreciated. I can’t speak enough of how amazing she is. Thank you, Heather, for making our day even more perfect.
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 02/26/2022

Truly so beautiful

We could not believe how absolutely gorgeous everything turned out in Heather's hands—from the impeccable mantlepiece to the sweetheart table to the seating table arrangement to the photographs to the incredible bouquet (which is drying upside-down in one of our windows now!). Heather blew all our expectations out of the water, and we were just so impressed by her care, attention, and vision. The reason why I wanted to work with Heather in the first place was because I needed someone who could go beyond what a conventional florist does and incorporate "DIY" design elements I created myself for my bohemian / romantic / natural / neutral / organic overall look, including a macrame ceremony arch hanging, macrame centerpieces, programs, table seating assignments (mason jars with dried flower petals), wood discs, and 6" potted plants in lieu of flowers for each reception table. When I reached out to normal florists in my area, I got lukewarm responses (especially to my potted plants idea), and I also wasn't able to find florists who could supplement/complement my decor with other pieces I didn't have (from table number holders to candles to other pieces to round out the look) and set them up on the day of. I was SO happy to find Cullen Creations, because not only do they have a huge inventory of TONS of decor on hand, but also: Heather is so kind, creative, and completely on top of it! She was totally on board with my vision and beautifully executed all the things I didn't have fully figured out, including my bouquet. It was a pleasure coordinating with her, and at our site visit to the venue together, she took careful notes and really got the lay of the land. I knew I wouldn't be able to do any decorating myself on the day of, but I felt really good trusting Heather with the piles of decor I'd left at the venue the day before with some light instructions (on top of our previous conversations). And honestly, I don't know how she did it, but she just made everything so beautiful, even better than I could have done myself (and I'm the kind of person who likes to do these kinds of things myself!). I also really appreciated working with Heather because she was quick to suggest more budget-friendly options and in general just communicated openly with me about the costs of various rentals and florals. I just can't recommend Heather highly enough!! I'm still just so in awe of her amazing work.
  • Shannon
    Shannon O. Married on 11/13/2021

Absolutely Beautiful Work!

Heather did an absolutely amazing job decorating our ceremony and reception site. She knew exactly what we wanted and replicated that perfectly! So grateful to have found Cullen Creations!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Cullen Creations 1
Gift

When Cullen Creations is hired As your Full Wedding Planner we will include Our Fiancée Rental Package which is a package that includes over 1000 Décor items for you to use to Decorate your wedding with. (this is a $500.00 Value and you can view Our Fiancée Rental Items here: http://www.cullen-creations.com)

Hickory BBQ and Smokehouse Hickory BBQ and Smokehouse Wedding Caterers

Heather has been a great planner and intermediary on several weddings and events we've worked together.

FiftyFlowers FiftyFlowers Wedding Florists

Cullen's Creations is a one-stop shop for all of your event planning needs! Heather from Cullen's Creations can take your wedding vision and bring it to life. She truly cares about her customers needs and wants.

Orapello's Wood Fired Pizza Orapello's Wood Fired Pizza Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Cullen Creations numerous times in the past 5 years. It is always a pleasure to work with Heather and see her work with all her customers. Heather makes sure all of her brides get the best in Wedding planning and any other service she provides for them. I have heard this from countless brides and families that have used her for her services. We at Orapellos Wood Fired Pizza recommend Cullen Creations and Heather for all of your Wedding Planning needs.!!

55 Railroad Ave Stamford, NY, 12167
607-214-6184
Location of (Cullen Creations)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding