Amber J Photography

Middleburgh, NY View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Amber J Photography is a photojournalistic wedding photographer capturing moments in the Albany, New York area. This photographer works to make sure couples treasure memories from their big day in photographs they can always look back on. They focus on making couples comfortable and capturing the real story of the day.

Shelly and Amber use their years of experience to give direction and encouragement to couples, while making sure all the photos are fun and genuine. Amber J Photography preserves memories for couples on their wedding day with the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
The photographs taken by Amber J Photography can be delivered to couples in the following formats:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Devan Married on 09/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amber and Shelly we're amazing to work with. They made us feel so comfortable the whole day and captured the most beautiful pictures and moments on our big day. They were so fast getting our pictures back to us and since we've gotten them back we haven't stopped looking at them and smiling. My husband and I can't wait to work with Amber and Shelly again one day in the future :)
    Sarah Married on 08/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We booked Amber and Shelly for our wedding in August and could not be more pleased with our decision! From the beginning, Amber was so easy to work with and quickly started to feel like a friend! She is really passionate about what she does and she and Shelly make a great team! They made stressful times funny, listened to what my husband and I wanted out of our photos and allowed the day to be about us. She was familiar with our venue and had worked with my hair and make up team on numerous weddings which also made the flow of the day really easy. I would recommend Amber J to any bride!
    Alexandra Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved working with Amber and Shelly for our wedding. Amber is fun, down to earth, professional, flexible, quick to respond, and most importantly, made my husband and I feel very comfortable in our photos with her. The end result was stunning - we adore our engagement and wedding pictures. I will definitely be booking with Amber again for future photography needs.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Cullen Creations Cullen Creations Wedding Planners

Amber J Photography is a pleasure to work with! Plus they do such a wonderful job at capturing all the special moments, the decor & details and Fun of the night!

The Farmers' Museum The Farmers' Museum Museum Weddings

Amber J Photography team is always a pleasure to work with and their pictures are incredible. They've been kind enough to share photos of many weddings held at our venues, they really are pros at what they do. If you ever stop by my office I'll even share a $200 voucher off their fees with you :).

Color Me Gorgeous Color Me Gorgeous Wedding Hair & Makeup

I adore working with Amber and Shelly! They put everyone around them at ease and make everyone feel so comfortable. The final outcome is always incredible and I highly recommend them to any couples looking for an amazing wedding photographer!

339 Main St, Middleburgh, NY, 12122
518-657-9218
Location of (Amber J Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding