Color Me Gorgeous

Albany, Albany, NY 12205 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Color Me Gorgeous

Color Me Gorgeous is a wedding makeup company in Albany, New York. Color me Gorgeous, owned by Rachel Duncan, offers the premier makeup experience for the entire upstate New York area. Rachel is inspired by her clients, and gets to know their personality, style, and preferences when creating their perfect bridal look. Color Me Gorgeous is the perfect option for your wedding or other special event makeup.

Color Me Gorgeous offers a unique approach to makeup, leaving brides feeling absolutely perfect. Makeup artist Rachel Duncan is able to flawlessly transform her clients into their best selves, while giving them a relaxing, fun, and overall amazing experience. This company specializes in airbrush makeup for special events, photography, and film occasions, but offers a range of other makeup services, as well. With the option for a consultation, and trial services, you are sure to figure out your best bridal makeup style. Color Me Gorgeous offers group services and discounts, including the following:

• Body art

Color Me Gorgeous 7
  • F

Francesca · Married on 12/31/2018

Fun + Glamorous Ladies!

Rachel and Ashley did an amazing job! My bridesmaids and I spent half the limo ride talking about how much fun we had with them. My friends are all athletes, we do not wear much make up nor do our hair but R+A understood our limited vocabulary and made us all glamorous. The looks they created also had amazing staying power lasting through our very long wedding day. Thank you ladies!

• sara

sara · Married on 10/06/2018

Rachel is amazing!

I met Rachel through my sister. I needed a makeup artist two days before my engagement photos in Oct. 2017. With luck, she had a morning opening. She glammed me up for my photos (that day was scorching, and my makeup DID NOT BUDGE) and I booked her right then and there for my wedding day!!! My trial with her was fantastic! The day of the wedding, she came in and glammed up my squad! She laughed, sang, and had fun with us! You want to book someone who you can click with, have fun with, on the morning of your wedding when you are full of excitement and nerves! Rachel is your girl! She is incredibly talented, and I can go on and on about how I am looking for a new event to go to so I can book her again! Again, I cannot stress enough how amazing she is! Rachel, next occasion I need to be glammed, you are my girl! Thank you SO much for making me feel beautiful on my big day!!! xoxo Sara

Color Me Gorgeous FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts

• Amber J Photography
    Amber J Photography Wedding Photographers

FABULOUS! To work with ! I don't know what is better, Rachel's talent or her personality :)

• Glamour A Go Go
    Glamour A Go Go Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rachel is amazing talents and kind hearted person. Just who want to work with and who you want to spend your wedding day getting beautified by.

• Albany Albany, New York, 12205 See on map