Albany, Albany, NY 12205 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Color Me Gorgeous

Color Me Gorgeous is a wedding makeup company in Albany, New York. Color me Gorgeous, owned by Rachel Duncan, offers the premier makeup experience for the entire upstate New York area. Rachel is inspired by her clients, and gets to know their personality, style, and preferences when creating their perfect bridal look. Color Me Gorgeous is the perfect option for your wedding or other special event makeup.

Color Me Gorgeous offers a unique approach to makeup, leaving brides feeling absolutely perfect. Makeup artist Rachel Duncan is able to flawlessly transform her clients into their best selves, while giving them a relaxing, fun, and overall amazing experience. This company specializes in airbrush makeup for special events, photography, and film occasions, but offers a range of other makeup services, as well. With the option for a consultation, and trial services, you are sure to figure out your best bridal makeup style. Color Me Gorgeous offers group services and discounts, including the following:

• Body art

88 Reviews for Color Me Gorgeous

• Aundrea

Aundrea R. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

The Most Important Vendor You Will Book

I met Rachel when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding last year. As soon as I sat down in Rachel’s chair I knew I was in amazing hands. Fast forward and now I am getting married! I missed out on booking Rachel for my own wedding but I knew I could book her for my engagement pictures! Rachel came to my apartment and transformed me into a goddess! Rachel is the kindest and most talented person. She has a gift on making you look so beautiful while still looking yourself. I was so nervous and Rachel talked my through everything. Being in her chair truly feels like you’re hanging out with a friend. I look forward to any future event that I can book Rachel for. I HIGHLY recommend Rachel for any makeup service you could need!
    P.S as soon as you have your date book her IMMEDIATELY! You will not regret it

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Erica

Erica B. · Married on 12/09/2020

Incredible work!

Rachel was recommended by another artist for my wedding day makeup. She was incredible, professional and easy to communicate with! My makeup came out so well and I got so many compliments. My whole bridal party had their makeup done by Rachel - Once people saw her work they also wanted their makeup done! She even graciously accommodated 2 unplanned bridesmaids. The makeup lasted ALL NIGHT too, i added a photo of my matron of honor from the after party and you can see her makeup stayed perfect all night! I can’t recommend her enough and plan to get my makeup done by her for future events!

Sent on 10/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Color Me Gorgeous FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Real Wedding

• Amber J Photography Wedding Photographers

FABULOUS! To work with ! I don't know what is better, Rachel's talent or her personality :)

• Glamour A Go Go Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rachel is amazing talents and kind hearted person. Just who want to work with and who you want to spend your wedding day getting beautified by.

• Albany Albany, New York, 12205 See on map
    518-375-1408 (Phone number)
    Location of (Color Me Gorgeous)