Albany, Albany, NY 12205 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Color Me Gorgeous

Color Me Gorgeous is a wedding makeup company in Albany, New York. Color me Gorgeous, owned by Rachel Duncan, offers the premier makeup experience for the entire upstate New York area. Rachel is inspired by her clients, and gets to know their personality, style, and preferences when creating their perfect bridal look. Color Me Gorgeous is the perfect option for your wedding or other special event makeup.

Color Me Gorgeous offers a unique approach to makeup, leaving brides feeling absolutely perfect. Makeup artist Rachel Duncan is able to flawlessly transform her clients into their best selves, while giving them a relaxing, fun, and overall amazing experience. This company specializes in airbrush makeup for special events, photography, and film occasions, but offers a range of other makeup services, as well. With the option for a consultation, and trial services, you are sure to figure out your best bridal makeup style. Color Me Gorgeous offers group services and discounts, including the following:

• Body art

Color Me Gorgeous 5
Color Me Gorgeous 6
Color Me Gorgeous 7

Jessica Dubin · Married on 07/20/2019

Reach out to your dream vendors!

Here's a tip- always reach out to your dream vendors even if you think they're already booked! I've admired Rachel's work for a while but I just assumed she was busy and had a trial with another MUA that I wasn't happy with at all. A few weeks later Rachel posted that she still had MY date open and I messaged her immediately! I'm so glad I did because she made me feel like a princess throughout the whole process- from trial through the wedding day. She's fun to work with so incredibly talented. When I had questions for her, before and even during the wedding day (after she left) she was quick to respond. Stress pimple disappeared, makeup stayed on even in 98 degree heat, and I felt like the most gorgeous version of myself. I couldn't recommend her enough. If you're getting married in the 518 area, hire Rachel!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Native Dancer

Nadja · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent job at make up

Rachel does a super job at make up! She did my wedding make up, including my bridesmaids and my tattoo coverup! Everything went perfectly and I would highly recommend her, she is very talented!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Color Me Gorgeous FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts

• Amber J Photography
    Amber J Photography Wedding Photographers

FABULOUS! To work with ! I don't know what is better, Rachel's talent or her personality :)

• Glamour A Go Go
    Glamour A Go Go Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rachel is amazing talents and kind hearted person. Just who want to work with and who you want to spend your wedding day getting beautified by.

• Albany Albany, New York, 12205 See on map