Albany, Albany, NY 12205 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Color Me Gorgeous

Color Me Gorgeous is a wedding makeup company in Albany, New York. Color me Gorgeous, owned by Rachel Duncan, offers the premier makeup experience for the entire upstate New York area. Rachel is inspired by her clients, and gets to know their personality, style, and preferences when creating their perfect bridal look. Color Me Gorgeous is the perfect option for your wedding or other special event makeup.

Color Me Gorgeous offers a unique approach to makeup, leaving brides feeling absolutely perfect. Makeup artist Rachel Duncan is able to flawlessly transform her clients into their best selves, while giving them a relaxing, fun, and overall amazing experience. This company specializes in airbrush makeup for special events, photography, and film occasions, but offers a range of other makeup services, as well. With the option for a consultation, and trial services, you are sure to figure out your best bridal makeup style. Color Me Gorgeous offers group services and discounts, including the following:

• Body art

Color Me Gorgeous 6
Color Me Gorgeous 7

Vicky · Married on 05/31/2019

Loved it!!!

I had such a great time with Rachel at my make-up trial and on my wedding day! She pampered me and my bridal party. We had a blast getting ready with her in the morning. She was flexible and accommodating for all the different make-up styles we requested. I really appreciated that she asked me questions throughout the process to ensure she was creating the look I wanted. It ended up perfect! I highly recommend Rachel!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 04/27/2019

Book Rachel and Ashley now!!

After some frustrations finding a hair/makeup team for my wedding, I received Rachel as a recommendation from a friend. I could not be HAPPIER that I did! From my trial, to the day of my wedding Rachel made me feel comfortable, relaxed and of course beautiful. She's not only a talented artist, but she has a genuine, sweet personality and truly cares deeply about the work she does. She listens closely to what you want, and spends a lot of time with you making sure you get the exact look you wanted. Ashley is also amazing! Every girl's updo or hairstyle for the wedding came out looking exactly like they had wanted or described! She worked with my natural curl and kept me looking like myself which I loved. Book these women NOW! You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Color Me Gorgeous FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts

• Amber J Photography
    Amber J Photography Wedding Photographers

FABULOUS! To work with ! I don't know what is better, Rachel's talent or her personality :)

• Glamour A Go Go
    Glamour A Go Go Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rachel is amazing talents and kind hearted person. Just who want to work with and who you want to spend your wedding day getting beautified by.

• Albany Albany, New York, 12205 See on map