Color Me Gorgeous Reviews

Color Me Gorgeous 6
Color Me Gorgeous 7

Katy Parsley · Married on 09/21/2019

Rachel is amazing

I don't even know where to begin... if I could give her 10 stars, I would. I hired a different artist and after some communication, realized she and I didn't vibe well so obviously I was a little anxious. Was given Rachel's name by my hair salon and by some miracle, she still had my date open with only 4 months left to go. Her instagram account already had me excited; she is so talented. She made arrangements to fit my trial in while I was home for my shower. When I met her, I couldn't be happier. She is so talented and makes you feel BEAUTIFUL. More than that though, she's interested in you and your love story which is the coolest thing. You can tell how much she loves what she does. On my wedding day, I could not have been happier to have her there. All of my girls and my mom looked amazing and felt great. She has such a calming vibe that just kept me calm all day. Plus, my makeup stayed put ALL DAY... in the heat, with tears, and lots of dancing. If you are lucky enough to secure a date with her, you will not be disappointed. Love her!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Emily · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Makeup

Rachel from Color Me Gorgeous was incredible to work with. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup so was nervous I would look too "made up" but Rachel worked with me to come up with a very natural look. I received so many compliments. She was so much fun and fit in with me and my bridal party on the morning of the wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to look their best on their wedding day!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Taylor Barwinski · Married on 09/14/2019

Bridal Makeup

Working with Rachel was a fantastic experience from my initial inquiry of her availability for my wedding date through my wedding day. Rachel was incredibly professional, responsive, flexible , thorough and most importantly a genuinely warm and kind person! Rachel truly loves her work and it truly shows in each person she works with. Rachel provides you with her complete attention to hear your vision while you are in her chair and is so thorough to make sure you are absolutely flawless by the time you are finished. Rachel made me, my bridesmaids and family members each feel beautiful not only on the outside but also the inside. The makeup truly lasted perfectly through changes in weather, laughter, tears and a lot of dancing! Seriously look no further when searching for a bridal makeup artist, Rachel is 100% the best in the business!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Color Me Gorgeous 8
    Color Me Gorgeous 9
    Color Me Gorgeous 10
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceptional

Rachel and her crew are absolutely incredible. I was lucky to book her and I booked a year in advance ! She is so sweet and may as well be another one of your bridesmaids that day with how fun she is and how excited she is for you. I can’t tell you how many compliments we got on our makeup. It stayed on all day after sweating, crying, you name it. She arrived on time and was prepared with all she needed. I can’t recommend her more highly. You won’t be disappointed !!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Color Me Gorgeous 11
    Color Me Gorgeous 12
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2019

Beyond amazing.

There are so many amazing things I can say about Rachel and her team. She is beyond amazing. She is super knowledgeable on make up and pre wedding skin care. I followed her tips for my pre wedding skin care and my skin was flawless. She made me and my whole bridal party feel and look amazing! On top do that she did my mom and my aunt And made them feel and look just as beautiful. Rachel and her team were like family. They laughed and joked. They made my day beyond anything I could ever dream of. If you want to have a dream team choose Rachel. She is hands down not just an incredible make up artist but a person! Thank you Rachel for everything you did!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Color Me Gorgeous 13
    Color Me Gorgeous 14
    Color Me Gorgeous 15
    Color Me Gorgeous 16
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Nieskens · Married on 09/01/2019

Love love love

Rachel and Ashley are absolutely amazing! They were so fun to work with and made everyone look and feel their best! They really took the time to create styles for each girl that fit their personalities. I loved that no 2 girls looked the same! Rachel is extremely responsive and professional. Book her asap because she is amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Color Me Gorgeous 17
    Color Me Gorgeous 18

Jenn Farren · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding makeup

If you’ve been looking for a makeup artist in this area, seriously look no further! Rachel is wonderful. She was my third trial, and I couldn't have been happier to find her. I think all a bride could want on their wedding day is to look like the most beautiful version of themselves, and she made this happen for me. She set me at ease during both the trial and my wedding day. All my bridesmaids, my mom, and my husband’s mom felt beautiful and complimented Rachel on being so easy to hang out with the morning of! Furthermore, my makeup lasted perfectly the whole day. I opted for the airbrush and definitely recommend it. We went on a boat ride right after our ceremony for pictures, and I was splashed right in the face by a wave. I never even had to touch up for the reception- the makeup remained flawless! Rachel is a wonderful and talented makeup artist- look no further!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Color Me Gorgeous 19
    Color Me Gorgeous 20

Allyson · Married on 08/24/2019

So amazing!!

Rachel is amazing! She was so kind and professional and did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids and mom. Everyone was so happy with her work. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Nicole Davis · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend!!

Rachel was amazing!! She’s so personable and sweet and put me at complete ease. I was in love with my makeup and all my girls looked amazing. She even went above and beyond by staying late to do some additional makeup for last minute guests. She’s truly the best!!! You can’t go wrong with Rachel.

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Color Me Gorgeous 21
    Color Me Gorgeous 22
  • Diana

Diana Abourafeh · Married on 07/28/2019

Lovelovelove!

Look no further! I love Rachel! Not only is her work so beautiful, but she is a beautiful person. You feel her warm personality before the big day and the day of. She makes you feel so amazing and is full of positivity, which is something every bride needs on the big day. While looking for make-up vendors, I was really nervous. I didn’t feel like I could achieve my dream look. Rachel, however, completely changed everything. She put me at ease during my trial and when my wedding day came, me and my girls looked fabulous and had the best time prepping in the morning! Her and Ashley (hair stylist) were the Glam Squad dream team and I would recommend her time and time again!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Jessica Dubin · Married on 07/20/2019

Reach out to your dream vendors!

Here's a tip- always reach out to your dream vendors even if you think they're already booked! I've admired Rachel's work for a while but I just assumed she was busy and had a trial with another MUA that I wasn't happy with at all. A few weeks later Rachel posted that she still had MY date open and I messaged her immediately! I'm so glad I did because she made me feel like a princess throughout the whole process- from trial through the wedding day. She's fun to work with so incredibly talented. When I had questions for her, before and even during the wedding day (after she left) she was quick to respond. Stress pimple disappeared, makeup stayed on even in 98 degree heat, and I felt like the most gorgeous version of myself. I couldn't recommend her enough. If you're getting married in the 518 area, hire Rachel!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Native Dancer

Nadja · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent job at make up

Rachel does a super job at make up! She did my wedding make up, including my bridesmaids and my tattoo coverup! Everything went perfectly and I would highly recommend her, she is very talented!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy Vall · Married on 06/29/2019

She will make you GORGEOUS

For my wedding, I wanted to look like the best version of myself (not someone else) and that's exactly what Rachel delivered. I did a trial with her, which really helped both of us hone in on what I was looking for on the big day. She has such great energy, which is what a bride really needs on the morning of her wedding day. She completely put me and my girls at ease. When we requested tweaks, she was super accommodating and made sure we were 100% happy with our looks. Rachel also referred me to my hairstylist Ashley who I also loved. Together, they were the glam squad of my dreams!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Color Me Gorgeous 23
    Color Me Gorgeous 24
  • John and Erica

John · Married on 06/14/2019

Could not be better!

Rachel and Ashley were fantastic from the minute of initial contact until the big day! I was able to contact Rachel at any time to ask any questions or confirm any details and she was quick to respond. During the trial and day of the wedding, Rachel and Ashley made great recommendations for hair and makeup looks. As an indecisive bride, they gave me ideas and made it a priority to make sure I was happy and comfortable with my results. They nailed it on the first attempt. I couldn't be happier with my hair and makeup. On my wedding day, they were fun and accommodating for all of my bridesmaids and mom some of which were also indecisive. They made everyone look beautiful!! I could not recommend Color Me Gorgeous any more!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Dominique Zikos · Married on 06/01/2019

GORGEOUS, incredible talent!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rachel and Color Me Gorgeous! Rachel was so welcoming and provided such a comfortable environment from the moment I walked in for my trail, until the moment she left the bridal suite at the end of our wedding morning! Rachel completed my (the bride) and several bridesmaids/family members quickly, efficiently, and even had a couple of last minute ladies who wanted to join in because the makeup was just THAT good. Rachel was very flexible with the various styles of makeup the different ladies wanted, and there was not a single person who didn’t wish they could recreate their look over and over. What a wonderful thing, to be able to make women feel that beautiful every day! Thank you so much to Color Me Gorgeous for creating the flawless looks that will be looked back on for years and years in our wedding photos!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Vicky · Married on 05/31/2019

Loved it!!!

I had such a great time with Rachel at my make-up trial and on my wedding day! She pampered me and my bridal party. We had a blast getting ready with her in the morning. She was flexible and accommodating for all the different make-up styles we requested. I really appreciated that she asked me questions throughout the process to ensure she was creating the look I wanted. It ended up perfect! I highly recommend Rachel!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Carrie · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazingly beautiful

Rachel is absolutely talented, she did all of the bridal parties makeup for my sisters wedding. She was flawless from start to finish. She arrived on time and had more than enough time to give us all exactly what we wanted and so much more! She pays attention to every detail and really perfects a look that looks beautiful and elegant without looking overdone. Everyone looked amazing! If you want a professional talented makeup artist who truly knows what she’s doing I would highly recommend Rachel!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 04/27/2019

Book Rachel and Ashley now!!

After some frustrations finding a hair/makeup team for my wedding, I received Rachel as a recommendation from a friend. I could not be HAPPIER that I did! From my trial, to the day of my wedding Rachel made me feel comfortable, relaxed and of course beautiful. She's not only a talented artist, but she has a genuine, sweet personality and truly cares deeply about the work she does. She listens closely to what you want, and spends a lot of time with you making sure you get the exact look you wanted. Ashley is also amazing! Every girl's updo or hairstyle for the wedding came out looking exactly like they had wanted or described! She worked with my natural curl and kept me looking like myself which I loved. Book these women NOW! You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing make up artist

I have known rachel since high school... middle school? Haha anyways she’s always been a nice fun girl, and seeing that she had a make up business I had to see what she could do. Now you can follow her on Instagram and see her work and it is AMAZING! I had to hire her to do the makeup for my girls and mother’s. On the day she arrived on time and had no trouble fitting in and chatting with everyone. No one felt awkward or nervous. Since I had a trial with her, I already knew how I wanted my makeup to look. If you’re still reading this review you should message her! She does amazing work and will change anything if you just ask!

Thank you Rachel for making me feel so beautiful on one of the most important days of my life!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Color Me Gorgeous 25
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 04/07/2019

Hall of Springs 04/07/2019

I originally chose Rachel because she was one of the few vendors that was attentive and responsive right away. She answered to my emails and gave me SO much information, and was so patient with me because I truly had no idea what I was doing.
    On the day of, she communicated about where she would be and at one time. She coordinated everything amongst the team and made my girls and I all feel flawless-- so that I could focus on the day that was happening in front of me, and not about how I looked or how my makeup with all the tears I couldn't help but shed that day. She also was very flexible and accommodating when I had family members that wanted to participate in hair and makeup last minute. Both she and Ashley are FANTASTIC. I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Color Me Gorgeous 33
    Color Me Gorgeous 34
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 02/17/2019

Couldn’t have dreamt up a better wedding makeup service!

Rachel was simply amazing. She was so accommodating, informational and wonderful from trial to day of! My bridesmaids and I had stunning makeup from the second it was put on until the end of the night. Rachel is a true artist and a sweetheart. My 6 month old daughter was with me while I was getting ready and Rachel entertained her with mascara and brushes all while making me wedding ready! I truly felt beautiful when I looked at myself in the mirror. Thank you so much, Rachel. You made my day incredible!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Color Me Gorgeous 35
    Color Me Gorgeous 36
    Color Me Gorgeous 37
    Color Me Gorgeous 38
  • F

Francesca · Married on 12/31/2018

Fun + Glamorous Ladies!

Rachel and Ashley did an amazing job! My bridesmaids and I spent half the limo ride talking about how much fun we had with them. My friends are all athletes, we do not wear much make up nor do our hair but R+A understood our limited vocabulary and made us all glamorous. The looks they created also had amazing staying power lasting through our very long wedding day. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • sara

sara · Married on 10/06/2018

Rachel is amazing!

I met Rachel through my sister. I needed a makeup artist two days before my engagement photos in Oct. 2017. With luck, she had a morning opening. She glammed me up for my photos (that day was scorching, and my makeup DID NOT BUDGE) and I booked her right then and there for my wedding day!!! My trial with her was fantastic! The day of the wedding, she came in and glammed up my squad! She laughed, sang, and had fun with us! You want to book someone who you can click with, have fun with, on the morning of your wedding when you are full of excitement and nerves! Rachel is your girl! She is incredibly talented, and I can go on and on about how I am looking for a new event to go to so I can book her again! Again, I cannot stress enough how amazing she is! Rachel, next occasion I need to be glammed, you are my girl! Thank you SO much for making me feel beautiful on my big day!!! xoxo Sara

Sent on 10/27/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Rachel and Hannah did such an amazing job! Not only is she extremely talented, but she was such a great person to work with and spend time with! Rachel made me and all of my girls feel and look so beautiful! She listened to what we all wanted and made sure that we were 100% happy with our makeup before leaving. Do not hesitate to book Color Me Gorgeous, you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kerry · Married on 08/25/2018

It was SUCH a pleasure working with Rachel and the Color Me Gorgeous team both as a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding and for my own wedding. I have been in so many weddings and Rachel’s work is truly the best. She is extremely professional, personable, and truly the best makeup artist I’ve ever been to. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/01/2018