Krystal Rose Studio

San Marino, CA View map Visit website

Krystal Rose Studio brings your own personal beauty team to your door! We service ALBANY NY, BOSTON MA, AND LOS ANGELES, CA. Our team of Licensed Makeup Artists & Bridal Hair Stylists make you look flawless, lasting all day and night.

Our booking coordinator is dedicated to serving you with a simple & stress free planning experience from start to finish. Krystal Rose Studio has been voted the best artists in the bridal industry since 2012.

Krystal Rose Studio offers a personalized, luxurious service experience for weddings. Their services are provided on-site in California, Massachusetts, and New York surrounding areas. Stylists are happy to service brides, bridal parties, grooms, and groomsmen. Hair and makeup trials are provided and encouraged for brides to ensure Krystal Rose Studio's stylists craft your desired look on your wedding day. The following hair, makeup, and beauty options are available to all brides and bridal parties:

• Professional bridal hair services
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Mulitiple artists
  • Group services
  • Licensed

Krystal Rose Studio services 3 areas East Greenbush NY, Boston MA, and Los Angeles CA.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

• Chyanna
    Chyanna J. Married on 10/16/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Absolutely fantastic!!

Me and my bridal party had our make up done by Christina and hair done by Brittany. These two were the most lovely people, they we’re so much fun to have around during the getting ready process. I couldn’t have asked for better vibes on my wedding day. Brittany did an amazing job on everyone hair and I was absolutely OBSESSED with my wedding hair. Christina did such an amazing job on everyone’s make up and my airbrush makeup. I felt like a princess on my wedding day!! I can’t recommend them enough. Krystal was amazing with everything, responding fast and answering any questions I asked. An amazing company!!
    I shared the photos that others happened to take. Unfortunately I don’t have a closer up on my hair.

Krystal Rose Studio's reply:

Thank you for sharing your photos their lovely! It's so wonderful to hear you felt like a princess on your wedding day that's so special. We appreciate your kind words and hope you think of us if anyone else is getting married in the future! We would love to see any photos you get from your photographer to highlight you on our wedding page.
  • Denise
    Denise C. Married on 09/27/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend

Krystal's make up team was excellent! They were very talented and fun. They were warm, friendly and professional. Krystal responded almost immediately to every question I had. The girls all loved them and were so happy with their make up!

Krystal Rose Studio's reply:

Hi Denise,
    You were lovely to work with, thank you so much for your excellent review of our services!
  • illustration stars

61 photos · 10/10/2020

Deals

Krystal Rose Studio 1
Offer

Book your makeup & hair for your engagement photo's and receive complimentary lashes & airbrush with your makeup application.

Engagement hair and makeup is seperate from a bridal trial preview.

Mention this deal at the time of your booking and receive lashes & airbrush for your engagement session and $20 Off your 2021 bridal booking for parties of 5 or more.

Eric Truax Photography Eric Truax Photography Wedding Photographers

Krystal is an amazing makeup artist and hair stylist. I have worked with her on multiple occasions and her work never fails to amaze me. Her warm spirit and friendliness makes her a pleasure to work with. I recommend her to any bride.

Shannon DeCelle Photography Shannon DeCelle Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Krystal Rose Studio on several client productions both for Bridal and Fashion and she has always surpassed my expectations. Krystal has an effortless approach and attention to the subtle details to perfect her clients look. She is an expert both in the trends of weddings and current trends of fashion and glamor. Krystal is a phenomenal hair and makeup artist and is an amazing artist who will enhance your natural beauty. She truly listens to the opinions of her brides, and is resourceful in her research of current hairstyles as well as vintage/retro hairstyles and adornments. Professionally, she has high standards and creates lovely work. is very experienced and you can tell that she loves what she does.

Hitlin Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 127 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

2516 Hunnington Dr San Marino CA 91108 San Marino, CA, 91108
310-651-4604
Location of (Krystal Rose Studio)
East Greenbush East Greenbush, NY, 12061
518-880-8670
Boston Boston, MA, 02101
518-880-8670

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding