Albany, Albany, NY 12208 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Glamour A Go Go

*** Please be advised we are not booking weddings for 2019-2020 seasons***

Thank you for your interest. We wish you all the best!

Glamour A Go Go is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Albany, New York. Olya is a licensed hair and makeup artist with over 25 years of experience in her field. Olya is dedicated to making her clients looks and feel refreshed, relaxed, and beautiful for their wedding day. Glamour A Go Go will give you the look that suits your preferences and style best.

Glamour A Go Go offers in-house or on-site beauty services for the entire wedding party. With the option of consultations, mens grooming, hair, makeup, and other salon services, you can get practically anything you may need for the perfect wedding-day look. There are also multiple stylists available to assist with larger group services. For hair services, there are options for blowouts, haircuts, updos, hair styling, and even extensions. For makeup services, you can choose from contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, and fake lashes. No matter the style you envision for your wedding day, Glamour A Go Go will bring it to life.

Follow Glamour A Go Go on

Glamour A Go Go 5
Glamour A Go Go 6
Glamour A Go Go 7

Jackie · Married on 07/07/2018

Olya was INCREDIBLE! From the trial to the wedding, I knew that I was in great hands. I was so impressed by our trial that I also scheduled a hair cut with her before my wedding- I live in NYC, but still drove upstate for the haircut because she is that good. Olya made me 100% comfortable, I felt that I could completely be honest with her about what I like/dislike, which was very important to me because I am not always the best advocator of what I want. However, with Olya I felt that I was able to say exactly what I wanted and she was open and receptive and I got the hairstyle of my dreams.

Olya was also AMAZING on the day of the wedding. She was super professional and really helped me organize my crazy family and all of my friends (not an easy task). She was super flexible, and had no issue adding on, at the last minute, my flower girl and ring bearer. In addition to making me look and feel great, Olya made each one of my friends look fantastic. My friend who works in Hollywood and gets her hair done for events all the time said Olya's styling was the best she had ever had.

I LOVED working with Olya and even though I live downstate, I will continue to make the drive upstate to get my hair done. I would 100% not hesitate to book her for your wedding or any other event, she is fantastic!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Emilia · Married on 05/05/2018

Olya and her make up artist Lisette were incredible. I had not been able to schedule a trial hair appointment because of our distance from each other but from the photos I saw on her site, I trusted Olya with my wedding day hair. Boy did she deliver! She answered all my questions through texts, accommodated my last minute change of hair design, made me feel comfortable and relaxed just a few hours before my walk down the aisle. Lisette did an amazing job on my make up. I had never worn a full face of make up before so I wanted something more natural and to focus on making my eyes pop. The make up came out beautiful and not over done. They made me a very happy bride!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Hunter · Married on 10/14/2017

Olya was a dream! She did hair and makeup for me 10/14 wedding and I am still swooning over how gorgeous we all looked. She is super sweet and fun and really, really great at her job. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Glamour A Go Go Pricing

Glamour A Go Go Price Rates

Glamour A Go Go FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes

• Color Me Gorgeous
    Color Me Gorgeous Wedding Hair & Makeup

Olya is amazing! I adore working with her! She's sweet, funny and makes you forget that you're actually working! Any client would have a great experience with Olya!

• Albany Albany, New York, 12208 See on map