14 Reviews for Julie Potter Master Stylist

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Julie did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as for MOB, MOG, grandmother and a few bridesmaids. We had a phenomenal experience and couldn't recommend Julie enough!

From the moment I first spoke with Julie on the phone, I got the best vibe from her. She is very easy going, and her pricing is straight forward (no extra add-ons to come to our hotel, for it being a Sunday wedding, etc like some stylists I spoke with).

I did a hair and makeup trial about 6 months before my wedding. I had some ideas on pinterest, and she did a wonderful job pulling them all together. I was extremely happy with how the trial went. We took photos to reference on the wedding day. Once that came, I had a few adjustments I wanted to make. She made those adjustments PERFECTLY and exactly like I described. Also I am a huge dancer and my hair stayed in place ALL night, so I'm extremely impressed with Julie's skills!

Above all, she was the first person we saw and worked with on the wedding day, and her personality and phenomenal attitude really set the tone for a great day. I highly recommend Julie!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Julie did an excellent job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. My bridesmaids and I loved their hair by Julie and their makeup by Kate. I cried several times during the ceremony while reading my vows and my makeup didn't smudge at all! I don't know how Julie did my makeup but it was AMAZING! We all danced all night and our hair did not fall out or loosen. Julie was very easy to work with and always very responsive. I can not thank her enough for the amazing job she did for my wedding and would definitely recommend her for any other bride looking for hair and makeup!

Photo of Julie Potter Master Stylist in Saratoga Springs, NY - Add a comment...
Photo of Julie Potter Master Stylist in Saratoga Springs, NY - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Desiree, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Julie Potter Master Stylist Pricing

Threading
Maximum Group Size
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Julie Potter is my first choice when I am looking for another stylist to work with. She is creative, professional, and delivers a quality experience every time. Julie really connects with her clients to deliver the look they envision for their special day, she would be a great choice for your beauty needs! I have worked with her on many occasions and always look forward to our next collaboration!

Julie Potter is truly a gem! She is without a doubt one of the most talented stylists in New York! I HIGHLY recommend her for any wedding or special occasion. I have worked with her numerous times (including for my own wedding) and her work is always flawless! I recommend her to all of my clients knowing that they will walk away happy and wanting to tell all of their friends about the great experience they had! Julie is a joy to work with too,very personable and sweet! Rest assured that when you hire her for your wedding, you will be blown away with her talent, creativity and professionalism! Julie rocks!! :)

Events