Julie Potter Master Stylist

Saratoga Springs, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Julie Potter Master Stylist is a hair and makeup business based in Saratoga Springs, New York. The owner, Julie Potter, is a talented and professional hair and makeup artist who specializes in providing bridal beauty services. For your special day, the team at Julie Potter Master Stylist will go above and beyond to bring out your natural glow and beauty for your celebration. In addition to Saratoga Springs, this hairstylist also provides services to brides in Albany and the Adirondacks.

Julie Potter Master Stylist offers a variety of hair and makeup services to brides and their bridal party for their wedding. Their hair services include blowouts, coloring, extensions, haircuts, keratin, perm, textured hairstyling, updos/styling, a hair trial and on-site hair. Their makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, on-site makeup, wedding party makeup, a makeup trial, fake lashes, brow/lash tinting, and tattoo coverage.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Michael
    Michael G. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfect day

My wife loved everything about her.
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing Stylist

Julie was incredible to work with – she partnered with me on a trial and then helped me again as a changed my mind closer to the event. All of my bridesmaids, our mothers, and I looked incredible the day-of – everyone was beautiful and so comfortable. Julie even helped hot-glue together a collection of flowers from our florist day-of to create a small flower arrangement for my hair. She is SO talented, personable, and creative! I highly recommend hiring Julie for your wedding hair needs & Yeliza Garcia for your wedding makeup needs... they work together a lot and were an awesome pair. Thank you both!
  • Heather
    Heather W. Married on 08/21/2021

Incredible hair stylist!! Book Julie!

Julie created the most beautiful twist/braid hair style for my wedding in the mountains! I had a negative experience with another stylist in a trial so I was a bit cautious when I met Julie and shared my vision with her. Thankfully, I had nothing to worry about. Julie understood the vibe I was going for and executed it perfectly. I received compliments on my hair all day and night! She did a great job on my bridesmaids as well who went with simpler/elegant styles and was so helpful and responsive to every question I sent her leading up to the wedding. She and Amanda Pierce Makeup are an absolute dream team together. Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Katie Burns Artistry Katie Burns Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Julie Potter is my first choice when I am looking for another stylist to work with. She is creative, professional, and delivers a quality experience every time. Julie really connects with her clients to deliver the look they envision for their special day, she would be a great choice for your beauty needs! I have worked with her on many occasions and always look forward to our next collaboration!

Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Julie Potter is truly a gem! She is without a doubt one of the most talented stylists in New York! I HIGHLY recommend her for any wedding or special occasion. I have worked with her numerous times (including for my own wedding) and her work is always flawless! I recommend her to all of my clients knowing that they will walk away happy and wanting to tell all of their friends about the great experience they had! Julie is a joy to work with too,very personable and sweet! Rest assured that when you hire her for your wedding, you will be blown away with her talent, creativity and professionalism! Julie rocks!! :)

Saratoga Springs Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866
Location of (Julie Potter Master Stylist)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding