Albany, NY 12203 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare

Erin Ford is an internationally published Makeup Artist and Licensed Esthetician based in Albany, NY. With nearly a decade of professional makeup experience, Erin is one of the most requested bridal makeup artists in the Capital Region.

Erin provides on-location makeup services to brides throughout upstate New York, western Massachusetts and southern Vermont. She offers both traditional and airbrush makeup application. Her mission is to make each woman feel like the most beautiful version of herself...never overdone, just right!

For more information and to view Erin's bridal portfolio, please visit: www.erinfordmakeup.com

Follow Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare on

Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare 1
Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare 2
Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare 3

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

When it comes to makeup I am extremely picky!!!!!!! I have to say Erin is very talented and does an amazing job highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/20/2017
  • Sheybuttah17

Sheila · Married on 09/16/2017

I was beyond amazed by the work Erin did for my wedding day. She made me picture perfect ready along with my bridal party and I can't say enough how pleased with Erin's work ethic but also her professionalism was. She was extremely flexible, personable, she was great to work with and I'm very happy she came HIGHLY recommended for me by a good friend, I couldn't see it any other way. She gave me a very natural look but also showcased my inner beauty because I never wear make up and I just loved how I radiated in my photos. Thank you SO much for everything Erin!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare 4
    Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare 5

Brittani · Married on 07/22/2017

I have been seeing Erin for over 8 years for makeup, makeup lessons, and skin care advice. She is by far the best. She is someone you can go to and say just surprise me, and she will make you look beautiful every time! You will never be disappointed or look over done. She is fair priced and accommodating. LOVE HER.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare 6

Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

Real Weddings

• Gardenhouse Films
    Gardenhouse Films Wedding Videographers

Erin is awesome, professional, and extremely pleasant to be around!!

• Katie Burns Artistry
    Katie Burns Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Erin Ford is one of my favorite artists to work with. She really connects with her clients to understand and create the look they desire for their special day. Always professional and fun to work with, she provides top quality service every time!

• Tuxego
    Tuxego Wedding Dresses

I have seen Erin do incredible work for various weddings and photo shoots. Both her and her husband are very generous with their time for charitable causes. Erin is also her best advertising because she is absolutely stunning and I've never known any other women to make herself up like Erin can.