Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Reviews

Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare 1
Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare 2
Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare 3

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

When it comes to makeup I am extremely picky!!!!!!! I have to say Erin is very talented and does an amazing job highly recommend her!!!

• Sheybuttah17

Sheila · Married on 09/16/2017

I was beyond amazed by the work Erin did for my wedding day. She made me picture perfect ready along with my bridal party and I can't say enough how pleased with Erin's work ethic but also her professionalism was. She was extremely flexible, personable, she was great to work with and I'm very happy she came HIGHLY recommended for me by a good friend, I couldn't see it any other way. She gave me a very natural look but also showcased my inner beauty because I never wear make up and I just loved how I radiated in my photos. Thank you SO much for everything Erin!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare 4
    Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare 5

Brittani · Married on 07/22/2017

I have been seeing Erin for over 8 years for makeup, makeup lessons, and skin care advice. She is by far the best. She is someone you can go to and say just surprise me, and she will make you look beautiful every time! You will never be disappointed or look over done. She is fair priced and accommodating. LOVE HER.

Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare 6

Beth · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Erin!!! She has a true eye for makeup and made all of us feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She listened to what I wanted and made adjustments as I requested during my trail. On the day of, she followed exactly what we talked about during my trial and was open to making adjustments then, too! My grandmother and mother also got their makeup done, and I was so impressed with the outcome! No matter your age, Erin can make you look and feel your best! She is not heavy handed, but makes you look like you just stepped out of a photo shoot :) I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Erin!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Megan · Married on 05/28/2017

Erin is a true professional! I had the privilege of having Erin do my make up for my wedding this past May. I was overwhelmed by her commitment to her craft and ability to create my perfect wedding day look just by telling her! She is so sweet and easy to work with. All my girls absolutely loved her, one of them is using her for her own wedding next November! I couldn’t have been happier, do yourself a favor and book with Erin!!

Jacqueline · Married on 12/31/2016

Couldn't have had a better experience in the entire Capital District in regards to make up application for my daughter's wedding . Erin Ford listens exactly to the specifications her clients ask for while guiding them in a non pressured way with her exceptional expertise. I have very dry skin along with fighting eczema year round. You would have never known that on my daughter's wedding day. When Erin completed the look that I asked for, I literally cried because I haven't felt that beautiful since my own wedding day. Her talented expertise, warm and cheerful personality, and professional make up application makes her the go to girl to look your best for any event.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Kristy · Married on 10/08/2016

Hiring Erin do my makeup for my wedding day was easily one of the best decisions I made. From our first correspondence, she was responsive, sweet and professional – and her services/pricing was straightforward and clear. My mom and I did a consultation with her prior to the wedding, and once we got in the car to drive home afterwards, we couldn’t stop gushing about how beautiful we each looked, and how sweet and wonderful Erin was. On the big day, Erin arrived early, spent time listening to everyone’s makeup wants and needs while also respecting the overall vision/vibe I had described to her for the bridal party. Beyond making me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt, I truly enjoyed every single in-person and email interaction I had with Erin. She’s a top-notch professional through and through. You will not regret having this wonderful woman on your beauty team! Erin, you rock!

Sent on 03/22/2017
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 06/25/2016

We were exceptionally pleased with Erin Ford Makeup Artistry! She professionally and artistically created the perfect look for my wedding. She listened to me and reviewed pictures prior to our trial session in order to really understand what I was looking for. Erin applies makeup and expressively mascara like no other! She is gently and smooth. My bridesmaids were very pleased with their designs as well. We would recommend Erin Ford Makeup Artistry for any bridal party looking for exceptional service all around!

Sent on 07/08/2016
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 06/18/2016

Erin was really wonderful to work with. She was amazingly accommodating when 2 of my bridesmaids decided on the day of to get their makeup done, and Erin arrived almost two hours early for them! It was a very warm day, and I was worried about getting shiny by the end of the night, but my makeup stayed perfect and matte the whole night, and I received a ton of compliments on how great my makeup looked!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

Erin did my makeup and my bridesmaids and mothers' makeup looks on our wedding day; she was absolutely amazing! Everyone had their own thoughts in mind and Erin did such a great job catering to them and making sure everyone felt beautiful. She offers airbrush which lasts alllll night long and does not smear or make a mess. She is extremely professional yet personable and very attentive. Erin has a very calming demeanor which was fantastic on such a hectic day. Working with Erin was a pleasure and I am definitely going back to her for any events that I attend in the future and my sister and I are also going to sign up for her makeup classes when they begin! Highly, Highly Recommend Erin Ford Makeup Artistry for your wedding day, or for any event that you need makeup application done.

Sent on 06/29/2016

I was recommended to Erin by one of my cousins and when I spoke with her I knew she is who I wanted to use for my wedding day. Erin always answered my emails back promptly and made me feel very comfortable. I loved my makeup trial and was so excited for the wedding. On my wedding day I couldn't have been more pleased. My cousin actually went as far to say that she wished she had used Erin for her own wedding because it's the most amazing makeup she'd ever had. I felt the same way. My makeup was perfect and I'm glad I was able to have Erin there while I was getting ready! I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Erin was a pleasure to work with. She made everyone in our bridal party look and feel beautiful! She traveled to is to make our day easier. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/20/2016

Erin did an amazing job with my makeup and my bridal party. She was able to travel to the location and did 6 girls make up so beautifully! Erin is skilled with the airbrush my makeup looked beautiful all night!

Sent on 03/28/2016

I was referred to Erin through my hairdresser, Julie Potter, and it was the best decision I could have made to hire her for my big day! From the trial at my bridal shower to the final touch up on my wedding day Erin was so awesome. She was professional, attentive and her airbrush work was flawless! All my bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom looked FABULOUS and the compliments just kept flowing all night. Erin is such a sweetheart and I HIGHLY recommend her services to make you feel beautiful on your special day.

Sent on 11/13/2015

I was very happy with the makeup Erin did for me on my wedding day! I would highly recommend her! She was timely(even though we were in the middle of nowhere, hours away) and very personable! Thank you Erin!! Will be in touch in the future! Good luck on your wedding day ?

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • AJKNin

Anais · Married on 09/12/2015

Erin was spectacular to work with, and more than I could have hoped or asked for. She responded to all communication quickly and fully. Her contract was clear, professional, and included all the information I needed. She paid careful attention to all the information I gave her about what I was going for with the makeup look. She was on time and super efficient for the makeup trial, and she listened to and fully carried out the changes I requested between the trial and the wedding. The final look she created for makeup on the day-of was fantastic. Her work was so lovely that people added on after seeing what she was doing - a change she totally rolled with (she was also super efficient and organized, and sensitive to making sure we had enough time for everyone).

Also (and for a makeup vendor, just as importantly) - she was absolutely wonderful in the bridal suite on the day-of. She was relaxed, kind, and fun to be around. She made me and the other ladies feel totally at ease and taken care of. She was a terrific addition to the day. I seriously could not recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Genn · Married on 08/15/2015

Erin is such an amazing Artist with a wonderful personality. Her touch is so relaxing and refreshing for an overwhelming day like a wedding. She works well with other Artists and Stylists and is a pleasure to do business with.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/01/2015

Erin is such a sweetheart! From the very beginning Erin was very quick to respond to my emails. Answered all the questioned I was looking for. But, most of all, Erin is very talented in what she does. She did my make up for my bridal shower and wedding. The compliments I received on both days on my make up were endless. I felt beyond beautiful because of her work. Erin did an amazing job. I highly suggest hiring her for your next event. All my bridesmaids were in love as well.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Abby · Married on 07/18/2015

Erin Ford was phenomenal to work with! Erin is very professional, personable, and fun to work with. She is very organized both in scheduling as well as ensuring she always has her full makeup kit with her at all times to make sure that she has items that she didn't even expect to need!
    Erin was my make up artist for my wedding in July. Not only did I change my mind several times after our trial, regarding how I would like my makeup for wedding day, but I messaged her quite a bit about ideas along the way. Always calm and excited to help, Erin really help me find the right look for my wedding day AND did a stunning job on my makeup! It was a hot 90 degree day and her flawless techniques keep me bridal beautiful and shine free all day! I would highly recommend Erin for special events, weddings, makeup lessons, and photo shoots.

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • I

Irina · Married on 06/06/2015

Erin did an amazing job with make-up for my wedding! Including myself, there were 6 of us getting make-up done, but we all have very different styles and skin color/type. Everyone got exactly what the asked for and looked amazing (both in-person and in-pictures). It was important to me to look natural and not overdone, and she did just that and yet made my skin look flawless! She was also very responsive when planning, and showed up on time even though my wedding was about a two hour drive for her. Thank you, Erin!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/29/2014

Im so glad I chose Erin for my wedding make up. She is very professional and competitively priced. She's very flexible with her schedule both for the practice session and day of event, and is really an artist! I had some inspiration pics on pintrest and from these she knew exactly what I was asking for (even if I couldt express it!) All my bridesmaids were of very different complexions and from out of town so no practice time with them, but she had any color to match them perfectly and they all were very happy with their results! Thanks Erin!!!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/27/2014

So, let me just start off by saying that Erin is amazing!! Leading up to my wedding, I researched tons of makeup artists in the Albany area to try and find one that I truly loved. I decided to go with Erin after I heard a few friends raving about the job she did at a wedding this summer. I contacted her via email and had a response by that evening. She sent me her rates (which were very fair) and explained in detail the services to me. I decided to book her and we set up a date for the makeup trial. At the trial, I had so much fun! She made me feel so comfortable and it just felt like I was hanging out with an old friend. She took her time to apply the makeup beautifully and listened to what I wanted. I absolutely loved the look! On the day of the wedding I was feeling jittery, but when it came time to sitting down in her makeup chair, her sweet and calm demeanor made me feel at ease. After she was done, I gave her a hug because I was just so happy with everything! She also ended up doing makeup for my 3 bridesmaids and our flowergirl. Everyone looked great! What really impressed me the most was how well the makeup stayed on ALL night! My wedding party loves to dance! Even after a long night, my face looked perfect! You can tell that she uses the best products! All in all, I am so thankful I went with my friend's recommendation and decided on Erin Ford! I will always use her from now on! Love love love!

Sent on 10/20/2014