Albany, Albany, NY 12288 Map · Phone number · Visit website

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 6 Videos

104 Reviews for Ben Pliss Media

kate · Married on 09/06/2019

I always wants to star in a movie!

Ben is a true talent! He captured all of the magic of our wedding day and made it into the best video I could have ever asked for! He is easy going and very fun to work with. He fit right in with all of us and tolerated all of our wild wedding guests. I'd have a wedding all over again just to hire Ben back! He's Marvelous!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Erica Brant · Married on 08/17/2019

Outstanding and beyond compare!!

Ben is the best choice for your wedding videography! He is so easy to work with, super responsive and he truly takes the time to ensure your day is perfectly captured! You will not be disappointed with him and he takes the extra step to ensure the quality of your video is the best it can possibly be. Trust me when I say, the wedding videos he makes are unlike any other. They’re NOT corny at all; no elevator music choices or common songs from the radio, he truly makes it classy and one of a kind. I would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 01/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ben Pliss Media FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

3 Real Weddings

• Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

We had the pleasure of working with Ben Pliss at Lisa and AJ’s wedding. It was a great day and Ben did an amazing job capturing all of the moments that will bring a smile to the couples face forever. Thank you Ben! It was great to get the opportunity to work with you.

• Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ben is my top choice for videographers in the area! He is very talented as well as personable! I would recommend him to any couple getting married! I send all my clients to him because he is the BEST!

• Justin Tibbitts Photography Wedding Photographers

Where do I even begin? First off Ben is an absolute breath of fresh air in the video industry and is quickly sweeping Capitol Region by storm. His style is so modern and crisp. From the first 30 seconds of watching one of his videos you can instantly see the passion in his work, it is very different than your typical boring 1990’s style video that you still see a lot of business’s practicing today. Ben and his assistant are extremely presentable, professional, and cheerful. From the very moment that I met Ben we just connected. When it came time to work, Ben was always very conscientious of me to not be intrusive of my shots during the ceremony and the critical parts of the wedding. He also tried to stay unobtrusive to the guests as well, which is a huge plus to me. If you are looking for an amazing wedding videographer, then look no further. Ben Pliss Media is sure to deliver a stunning movie of your day with nothing left behind. I greatly look forward to working with you again in 2015, Ben!

• Albany Albany, New York, 12288 See on map
    518-620-4129 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ben Pliss Media)