Ben Pliss Media

Albany, New York View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Blending Vision & Sound

Dedicating all of my passion to making beautiful wedding movies and enjoying each moment more than the last. Let's make your day one to remember! Reach out today for pricing and packages :)

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kristina B. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most unbelievable video I have ever seen in my entire life

If you haven’t booked Ben then I suggest you do so now. The quality of his work is unbelievable, he is very talented. You will never have anyone else able to create a perfect video and capture every moment quite like him. I just received mine yesterday and I am BLOWN AWAY. He has made me so incredibly happy! Words really cannot express how satisfied I am. He goes above and beyond and captures every single special moment so perfectly. BOOOOK HIM NOW!!!!!!! 1000000 stars!!!!!! He is truly so talented NO ONE in this industry compares to his work. I am seriously blown away in awe! Thank you Ben for everything you did to make my wedding video so extremely special. I really value you as a person. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo much!!!!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 04/09/2022

The BEST in the business

We cannot say enough good things about Ben!! Not only for his amazing craft, but also for just being a fun/personable guy to have with us on our special day! The videos he creates are absolutely amazing - like a legit movie! The amount of raw footage we received too was incredible and SO fun to watch. Every single moment was captured. Take it from me, book Ben Pliss!!! We were on the fence about whether to get a video or not because I had seen a lot that just didn’t seem that great to me. The moment I saw Ben Pliss’ work from a family members wedding, I was like “we NEED that.” Well we got it and I am SO thankful we did and that we booked with Ben. The highest quality you can get for your special day that you will watch for years to come.
    Julia Married on 12/31/2021

Amazing One of Kind, Best Energy Videographer

Ben helped us from the start with recommending vendors to us. He was more than just a videographer, he was someone to bounce ideas off of, someone I could contact while planning the wedding to say "what do you think about this" or "will we have time to do this," etc. In addition to this, he was an insanely great videographer. Prior to the wedding, we told Ben we wanted a time lapse of the venue breaking down from ceremony to set up for the reception and he did it and put it together so beautifully. While watching our wedding video, you can't help but ask yourself "how was he in so many places at once?!" from outside venue and drone footage, to footage of the florist (Look NO FURTHER than: On Thai from Surroundings), to our cocktail hour, welcome entrance, first dance, speeches, etc!! Ben has an attention to detail and puts wedding videos together like he is compiling more of Hollywood film than your run of the mill, standard (possibly boring) wedding video. He put ours together like it was a complete production. I could go on and on about how amazing Ben is and how incredible his work is, but I'll let our video speak (go to Ben's instagram/Facebook and look for Julia + Mike 12.31.21 New Years Eve). If you get quotes from videographers and think you'd rather go with someone on the lower end, just know that you will be getting lower end quality and less attention to detail. Ben is a quality videographer who is worth every penny and our investment in him paid off tenfold. My advice is to make the investment in Ben and understand that a wedding video is timeless. Our photos are unreal (shout out to Matt Ramos) but watching the footage from our wedding that was taken in real-time by Ben is something we now have to show our families, future children, and generations to come. Each of our guests who have had the opportunity to watch the video feels like they are transported back to New Years Eve 2021 and can relive the night over and over again. Thank you, Ben for capturing our magical, beautiful night of our lives.
  • illustration stars

32 photos · 04/30/2016

Deals

Ben Pliss Media 1
Discount

Hello couples!!! Since 2020/2021 most couples have begun booking their videographers closer to your wedding dates making it a bit more difficult to set our schedule.

If you are a 2023 or 2024 couple that is willing to lock their day down via contract and deposit, we would be happy to take $500 off the Diamond or Platinum Packages!

Rogue Hospitality Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

We had the pleasure of working with Ben Pliss at Lisa and AJ’s wedding. It was a great day and Ben did an amazing job capturing all of the moments that will bring a smile to the couples face forever. Thank you Ben! It was great to get the opportunity to work with you.

Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ben is my top choice for videographers in the area! He is very talented as well as personable! I would recommend him to any couple getting married! I send all my clients to him because he is the BEST!

Justin Tibbitts Photography Justin Tibbitts Photography Wedding Photographers

Where do I even begin? First off Ben is an absolute breath of fresh air in the video industry and is quickly sweeping Capitol Region by storm. His style is so modern and crisp. From the first 30 seconds of watching one of his videos you can instantly see the passion in his work, it is very different than your typical boring 1990’s style video that you still see a lot of business’s practicing today. Ben and his assistant are extremely presentable, professional, and cheerful. From the very moment that I met Ben we just connected. When it came time to work, Ben was always very conscientious of me to not be intrusive of my shots during the ceremony and the critical parts of the wedding. He also tried to stay unobtrusive to the guests as well, which is a huge plus to me. If you are looking for an amazing wedding videographer, then look no further. Ben Pliss Media is sure to deliver a stunning movie of your day with nothing left behind. I greatly look forward to working with you again in 2015, Ben!

Albany Albany, New York, 12288
Location of (Ben Pliss Media)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding