Albany, Albany, NY 12288 Map · Phone number · Visit website

Ben Pliss Media 6
Ben Pliss Media 7

Christina · Married on 10/20/2018

Pleasure to work with

Ben is the best! He was a blast to work with and we felt like he was a part of the wedding. We highly recommend his services !

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Kailey

Kailey · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Wedding Videographer!!

Stop looking and book Ben!! Seriously, we couldn't recommend him more!! We were a little nervous being in front of the camera, but Ben made us feel completely at ease! He did a fantastic job of capturing our day and I can't begin to describe how happy we are that we decided to go with him. Watching our video was like reliving our wedding all over again, and we got to see so so many things that we didn't even notice the day of. We had some unique requests, wanting footage of us on my family's boat, and Ben did such an amazing job, getting everything we wanted and more!! Ben was a pleasure to work with and he really went above and beyond to help make our day amazing!!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Ben Pliss Media FAQ

• Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Rogue Hospitality
    Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

We had the pleasure of working with Ben Pliss at Lisa and AJ’s wedding. It was a great day and Ben did an amazing job capturing all of the moments that will bring a smile to the couples face forever. Thank you Ben! It was great to get the opportunity to work with you.

• Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare
    Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ben is my top choice for videographers in the area! He is very talented as well as personable! I would recommend him to any couple getting married! I send all my clients to him because he is the BEST!

• Justin Tibbitts Photography
    Justin Tibbitts Photography Wedding Photographers

Where do I even begin? First off Ben is an absolute breath of fresh air in the video industry and is quickly sweeping Capitol Region by storm. His style is so modern and crisp. From the first 30 seconds of watching one of his videos you can instantly see the passion in his work, it is very different than your typical boring 1990’s style video that you still see a lot of business’s practicing today. Ben and his assistant are extremely presentable, professional, and cheerful. From the very moment that I met Ben we just connected. When it came time to work, Ben was always very conscientious of me to not be intrusive of my shots during the ceremony and the critical parts of the wedding. He also tried to stay unobtrusive to the guests as well, which is a huge plus to me. If you are looking for an amazing wedding videographer, then look no further. Ben Pliss Media is sure to deliver a stunning movie of your day with nothing left behind. I greatly look forward to working with you again in 2015, Ben!

• Albany Albany, New York, 12288 See on map