Albany, Albany, NY 12288 Map · Phone number · Visit website

Ben Pliss Media 6
Ben Pliss Media 7
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 12/30/2018

Everyone needs Ben at their wedding!!

My husband and I got married on December 30th 2018 at Franklin Plaza and we hired Ben as our videographer!!!. I have been eyeing his work for a long time and every time he posted a new video I would tell my husband “BEN POSTED A NEW VIDEO LOOK HOW AMAZING THIS IS!!!!” We are so happy and glad that we hired him. His cinematography style is very different from other videographers in the area and that’s how he stood out from others!! Everyone needs a Ben at their wedding, he is so fun and professional! I am so looking forward to seeing our video! Thank you so much Ben!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Christina · Married on 10/20/2018

Pleasure to work with

Ben is the best! He was a blast to work with and we felt like he was a part of the wedding. We highly recommend his services !

Sent on 10/25/2018

Ben Pliss Media FAQ

• Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Rogue Hospitality
    Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

We had the pleasure of working with Ben Pliss at Lisa and AJ’s wedding. It was a great day and Ben did an amazing job capturing all of the moments that will bring a smile to the couples face forever. Thank you Ben! It was great to get the opportunity to work with you.

• Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare
    Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ben is my top choice for videographers in the area! He is very talented as well as personable! I would recommend him to any couple getting married! I send all my clients to him because he is the BEST!

• Justin Tibbitts Photography
    Justin Tibbitts Photography Wedding Photographers

Where do I even begin? First off Ben is an absolute breath of fresh air in the video industry and is quickly sweeping Capitol Region by storm. His style is so modern and crisp. From the first 30 seconds of watching one of his videos you can instantly see the passion in his work, it is very different than your typical boring 1990’s style video that you still see a lot of business’s practicing today. Ben and his assistant are extremely presentable, professional, and cheerful. From the very moment that I met Ben we just connected. When it came time to work, Ben was always very conscientious of me to not be intrusive of my shots during the ceremony and the critical parts of the wedding. He also tried to stay unobtrusive to the guests as well, which is a huge plus to me. If you are looking for an amazing wedding videographer, then look no further. Ben Pliss Media is sure to deliver a stunning movie of your day with nothing left behind. I greatly look forward to working with you again in 2015, Ben!

• Albany Albany, New York, 12288 See on map